CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Locked
Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:12 pm

... and her voice is a lost cause. I can’t imagine what she’s going to sound like in 10 years, much less 20+


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:55 pm

That's true, her boobs look even more deflated because she got sickly skinny lol. She blames it on her kids, I blame it on the drugs! I wonder if she breastfed the girls, has she ever mentioned that?

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:13 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:That's true, her boobs look even more deflated because she got sickly skinny lol. She blames it on her kids, I blame it on the drugs! I wonder if she breastfed the girls, has she ever mentioned that?
Yes she breastfed them both. While smoking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 541
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:12 pm
Has thanked: 186 times
Been thanked: 294 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LDUBB » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:49 pm

Are you serious about her breastfeeding while smoking!! WTF was the point in doing that! Courtney should have just given them formula then! I know if she was smoking while breastfeeding she was also giving them formula because smoking dries up the mothers milk. I breastfed all 4 of mine and all 4 till they were a year old. I was very strict on myself about what was going into my body & how much just to make sure I was able to supply enough milk! That's crazy to smoke while breastfeeding your baby! Courtney does realize what harmful shit is in one cigarette that she was passing to her breastfeeding babies! It probably would have been safer for Courtney to give her daughters formula then her cigarette fill breast milk!

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:07 am

omg I didn't know that! lol she probably smoked while pregnant too, that's why her kids are so damn tiny.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 624 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:59 am

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I was thinking the same thing - she looks so much better in the old pictures she's always showing. She looked healthy, her hair was cute, her smile was pretty. Now she just looks sickly all the time. She is a poster child for "don't do drugs, kids!"
Yes! She was really pretty back then. Her face was fuller and her skin looked good and so did her teeth. Drugs are bad, Court! Don't blame it on having kids. There's plenty of women that look just as good if not better after they have had kids. If she gave up the habit and at least got clean she could gain some of that weight back. The healthy weight. Her boobs might get bigger too. Then they wouldn't look lop sided. Her teeth are a whole other story. Dental work is expensive AF. I don't feel sorry for her there because SHE did that to herself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
She’s definitely a poster child for Say No To Drugs.
She was pretty at one time. Now she looks like shit. She did it to herself.
No amount of makeup will change how bad she damaged her her body-Head to toe.
She sounds like a raspy old woman. Her teeth are rotten and stained.
She needs to put on some weight. Eat good foods, not sugar all day until baby daddy gets home.
She’s not a prize anymore.

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 624 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:05 am

Poor Trashy was so desperate for attention that she had to go public again.
Was she disappointed that we went on to the next trashy entertainment and didn’t miss her?
I think she thought people would beg to see her and they didn’t even notice she was gone.
Nobody cared. Was it that bad? She needs outside validation and attention, even if it’s bad. :scratch: :bang:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:08 am

LDUBB wrote:Are you serious about her breastfeeding while smoking!! WTF was the point in doing that! Courtney should have just given them formula then! I know if she was smoking while breastfeeding she was also giving them formula because smoking dries up the mothers milk. I breastfed all 4 of mine and all 4 till they were a year old. I was very strict on myself about what was going into my body & how much just to make sure I was able to supply enough milk! That's crazy to smoke while breastfeeding your baby! Courtney does realize what harmful shit is in one cigarette that she was passing to her breastfeeding babies! It probably would have been safer for Courtney to give her daughters formula then her cigarette fill breast milk!
To be fair, I only know she smoked while still breastfeeding Hayleigh, and I don’t know how much or how often. I assumed she smoked with both.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Well considering she hasn't been able to quit even while vaping, I think it's safe to assume she did it with both :rofl:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:59 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:Well considering she hasn't been able to quit even while vaping, I think it's safe to assume she did it with both :rofl:
That’s why I made the assumption. I know for a fact she smoked and baked with Hayleigh. She did a periscope talking about it when I first found her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Angel227 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Well considering she hasn't been able to quit even while vaping, I think it's safe to assume she did it with both :rofl:
That’s why I made the assumption. I know for a fact she smoked and baked with Hayleigh. She did a periscope talking about it when I first found her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol... that was supposed to say “smoked and vaped” but hey, she probably “baked” too.... and not cookies. Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:28 pm

:rofl: I didn't even bat an eye at "baked" because I could totally see her saying that. Girl has no shame.

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:47 pm

HOLY SHIT, SHE GOT HAYLEIGH A NEW CAR SEAT!!! The kid should still be rear facing with how small she is, but thank god she got a new seat finally.

User avatar
ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 560 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by ohsnapp » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:HOLY SHIT, SHE GOT HAYLEIGH A NEW CAR SEAT!!! The kid should still be rear facing with how small she is, but thank god she got a new seat finally.
Omg I knowwwww I was like wait is that... could it be?????? Lol it isssssss

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 785
Joined: Fri May 12, 2017 7:38 am
Has thanked: 135 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:25 am

HELL HATH FROZEN OVER!!
She got lucky; I was thisclose to calling social services on her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 624 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:18 pm

Maybe someone did. I got a PM that someone around her called it in.
They all hate her. She’s so stupid. :rofl: :rofl:

HELL HATH INDEED FROZEN OVER!

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:53 pm

Honestly, where is all this cash coming from? She said she's going to do a haul on her channel because she "got a bunch of stuff" at Ulta the other day and today she got a giant Sephora box in the mail. But I guess she thinks we can't say anything because she finally spent the money to get Hayleigh a new car seat. Nope, still going to speak on it lol.

User avatar
beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2112
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:33 pm
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by beautifuldisaster082 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:30 am

LiddlePallid wrote:Honestly, where is all this cash coming from? She said she's going to do a haul on her channel because she "got a bunch of stuff" at Ulta the other day and today she got a giant Sephora box in the mail. But I guess she thinks we can't say anything because she finally spent the money to get Hayleigh a new car seat. Nope, still going to speak on it lol.
That's what I wanna know. I mean Kamel does sponsored videos with Ebates to get a gift card to spend and buy shit with, so what is Courtney's excuse? I thought they were "broke"??

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 624 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 am

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Honestly, where is all this cash coming from? She said she's going to do a haul on her channel because she "got a bunch of stuff" at Ulta the other day and today she got a giant Sephora box in the mail. But I guess she thinks we can't say anything because she finally spent the money to get Hayleigh a new car seat. Nope, still going to speak on it lol.
That's what I wanna know. I mean Kamel does sponsored videos with Ebates to get a gift card to spend and buy shit with, so what is Courtney's excuse? I thought they were "broke"??

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
So now WTC has money too? Interesting. We can speak on anything we want. Just because someone else
in her circle of “friends” turned her ass in doesn’t mean others can’t either. One never knows what will happen.
If you’re getting government assistance, your behind doesn’t need to be doing big hauls. People watching this
stuff question it. They can’t get on assistance but her weird-looking self can. I may watch her SC today. She
is boring. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 am

Yeah, I don't get it. All I have to say is she better not start bitching about not being able to afford some big toy that the girls want this year :rofl:

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 624 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:20 pm

She will say that they can’t find the toy in their area. She’s used excuses like that before.
She hopes that someone that works at Toys R Us or a similar place will ship them to her
without her or baby daddy paying. :tu:

User avatar
tar
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 9425
Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:33 pm
Has thanked: 400 times
Been thanked: 624 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by tar » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:23 pm

WTC your followers ARE VERY INTERESTED in where you got your influx of money?
I have gotten 2 PMs since my earlier post today. :corn:

CariZ1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by CariZ1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:41 am

tar wrote:WTC your followers ARE VERY INTERESTED in where you got your influx of money?
I have gotten 2 PMs since my earlier post today. :corn:
I’m interested in knowing 8-)

User avatar
LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 22278
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am
Has thanked: 664 times
Been thanked: 6163 times

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by LiddlePallid » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:49 am

Oh look, date night at a hotel again :rofl: :rofl: Must have had to make the bi-weekly drug deal.

I could see if they were going on a trip and stayed in an actual nice hotel. This is always a local motel lmao. She acts like it's so fancy when it's the most basic room ever with a fucking hot tub right next to the bed!

CariZ1
Talker
Talker
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by CariZ1 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:34 am

LiddlePallid wrote:Oh look, date night at a hotel again :rofl: :rofl: Must have had to make the bi-weekly drug deal.

I could see if they were going on a trip and stayed in an actual nice hotel. This is always a local motel lmao. She acts like it's so fancy when it's the most basic room ever with a fucking hot tub right next to the bed!
Omg :rofl: I saw the hot tub in the same room w the bed and was like WTF?!?

Locked

Return to “Courtney Lurae”