CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:Interesting. They have some money now. Good for you Trashy.
Where does the new money come from???
Lol.... good one Tar! Hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well now she's on Snapchat talking about how she "decluttered" again and she's going to be selling a lot of stuff. So you can "get some Christmas shopping done at a discount!" Yeah, because I want nothing more than to buy your crusty used makeup for my friends and family. Also, if you spend $30 you can get a free crystal :rofl:

Then she's in the car showing hundreds of dollars in cash. Tries to play it off as she can't leave traces of her purchases on the card because Mike checks his bank statement. Also, why did you open your ColourPop package in the car, Courtney? Are you not supposed to be spending money on makeup and don't want to get caught?

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Imagine gifting someone one of her used palletes??? If I got that I'd throw it in the trash

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ohsnapp wrote:Imagine gifting someone one of her used palletes??? If I got that I'd throw it in the trash
How dang gross and low would you be to gift someone Used Trashy Makeup?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:
Lol.... good one Tar! Hahahaha

Interesting that Mike doesn’t know that Courtney has extra money. :rofl: :rofl:
What are you doing for that money Trashy???
Inquiring minds...

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Besides that, who is she kidding that she would even send anything out in time for Christmas? Lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:Well now she's on Snapchat talking about how she "decluttered" again and she's going to be selling a lot of stuff. So you can "get some Christmas shopping done at a discount!" Yeah, because I want nothing more than to buy your crusty used makeup for my friends and family. Also, if you spend $30 you can get a free crystal :rofl:

Then she's in the car showing hundreds of dollars in cash. Tries to play it off as she can't leave traces of her purchases on the card because Mike checks his bank statement. Also, why did you open your ColourPop package in the car, Courtney? Are you not supposed to be spending money on makeup and don't want to get caught?
Hiding stuff from your husband. Never a good sign. Where did you get your money, Crusty?
What did you do to get it? Did she throw the ColourPop packaging away? I hope nobody tells
Mike. We won’t because we love to watch your antics. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:Besides that, who is she kidding that she would even send anything out in time for Christmas? Lol

I don’t think that she is going to send anybody else anything. She has a small list. She pretends every
year that she is going to send out many more packages, she never does. It makes others send her
packages though. She’s a good con artist. She did the same thing last Christmas. :roll:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's snapping in the car while it's snowing, that's AWESOME. Can't wait for her to cause another accident! You can tell she was at a light or stop sign because you could see the person in front of her's blinker flashing in her face. PUT THE FUCKIN' PHONE DOWN!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

11pm and the kids are still up. She gives them bath bombs to put into a bowl? Why can't they put them in the tub? lmfao is she that lazy that she can't be bothered to bathe her children? :rofl:

Lookyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Lookyloo »

When she said Hayleigh was in between the counter stools pretending she was in jail it was such a sweet moment, a little baby girl trying to be just like her parents. :love2: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg, how is she so stupid? "Why is there smoke coming out of my chimney if we don't have a fire going?" *facepalm* It's not smoke, idiot.

Her "I know how to put a child in a carseat. Just letting you know" was totally meant for us. And no, ya didn't for months because you had her in one that was the complete WRONG thing to be putting her in.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I shouldn't have posted before I was done watching. She had strawberries and even SAID "mommy has to rinse them" but still handed them a strawberry to eat. I would never, ever eat fruits or veggies straight from the grocery store like that without washing them first. wtf is wrong with her?

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

LiddlePallid wrote:I shouldn't have posted before I was done watching. She had strawberries and even SAID "mommy has to rinse them" but still handed them a strawberry to eat. I would never, ever eat fruits or veggies straight from the grocery store like that without washing them first. wtf is wrong with her?
ImageI have to admit- I hardly ever rinse berries before eating them hahaha. I don’t think that’s a big deal at all. However, I don’t understand how she’s making such a big deal about being able to go grocery shopping while Brielle is in school ?! She’s got 2 and a half hours for fucks sake. How the hell do you not have time to run errands in that time frame?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Really? Ahhhh I just can't do it. I'm too much of a germaphobe, I guess. All I think of is other people handling them/touching them beforehand.

I think she dicks around too much in stores, that's why she never had enough time to get her grocery shopping done. You know she's in the makeup aisle opening and swatching everything like asshole customers do in the drugstore sections :rofl: She's that bitch that will stand there and open 6 or 7 lipsticks and leave the wrappers all over the display.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

I agree LP— She dicks around, and snaps, etc. and don’t forget her smoke breaks!

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Don’t get me wrong... I like to take my time while shopping, but that’s a choice if I have the time, not a necessity. It by no means needs to take over two and a half hours to grocery shop on the regular.

Does she get Boxycharm sent to her or does she pay for it? She was so odd about this month’s box, in my opinion. Like,,,, what was wrong with the brush?

Her snaps in the middle of the night,,,, omg. She is going to straight up sound like an old MAN in a few short years. She’s not even 30!

I must say, her girls are super adorable. See Courtney, we don’t talk shit on them!!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now she's having a freakout because some video she did that was 2 hours long that she edited down to 32 minutes got screwed up and she can't save it. Does she not have a computer? Because she said "my phone should be able to handle this but it doesn't." Why is she editing on her phone? I must have missed something somewhere. Either way, it sounds like she's trying to hint that she needs something new to edit with - new computer from Mike for Christmas perhaps? :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ahh okay. Watched the rest - apparently she doesn't have a camera, she just only ever uses her phone. That's your problem right there Courtney - 2 hours is way too long to edit on crappy phone software. You need a desktop, or a powerful laptop that's specifically for editing videos. Putting new software in an old laptop isn't going to help, because it's all about the memory and video card.

coveringmyeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by coveringmyeyes »

Not only is she using her phone to film and edit- fricken two hours of footage?! I understand it takes longer to do your makeup on camera bc you’re talking and explaining etc- but two hours?!

Return to “Courtney Lurae”