CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CourtneysWhiteTrashMakeupCorner Part 2

Post by Angel227 »

... and her voice is a lost cause. I can’t imagine what she’s going to sound like in 10 years, much less 20+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's true, her boobs look even more deflated because she got sickly skinny lol. She blames it on her kids, I blame it on the drugs! I wonder if she breastfed the girls, has she ever mentioned that?

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:That's true, her boobs look even more deflated because she got sickly skinny lol. She blames it on her kids, I blame it on the drugs! I wonder if she breastfed the girls, has she ever mentioned that?
Yes she breastfed them both. While smoking.

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LDUBB »

Are you serious about her breastfeeding while smoking!! WTF was the point in doing that! Courtney should have just given them formula then! I know if she was smoking while breastfeeding she was also giving them formula because smoking dries up the mothers milk. I breastfed all 4 of mine and all 4 till they were a year old. I was very strict on myself about what was going into my body & how much just to make sure I was able to supply enough milk! That's crazy to smoke while breastfeeding your baby! Courtney does realize what harmful shit is in one cigarette that she was passing to her breastfeeding babies! It probably would have been safer for Courtney to give her daughters formula then her cigarette fill breast milk!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

omg I didn't know that! lol she probably smoked while pregnant too, that's why her kids are so damn tiny.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I was thinking the same thing - she looks so much better in the old pictures she's always showing. She looked healthy, her hair was cute, her smile was pretty. Now she just looks sickly all the time. She is a poster child for "don't do drugs, kids!"
Yes! She was really pretty back then. Her face was fuller and her skin looked good and so did her teeth. Drugs are bad, Court! Don't blame it on having kids. There's plenty of women that look just as good if not better after they have had kids. If she gave up the habit and at least got clean she could gain some of that weight back. The healthy weight. Her boobs might get bigger too. Then they wouldn't look lop sided. Her teeth are a whole other story. Dental work is expensive AF. I don't feel sorry for her there because SHE did that to herself.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
She’s definitely a poster child for Say No To Drugs.
She was pretty at one time. Now she looks like shit. She did it to herself.
No amount of makeup will change how bad she damaged her her body-Head to toe.
She sounds like a raspy old woman. Her teeth are rotten and stained.
She needs to put on some weight. Eat good foods, not sugar all day until baby daddy gets home.
She’s not a prize anymore.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Poor Trashy was so desperate for attention that she had to go public again.
Was she disappointed that we went on to the next trashy entertainment and didn’t miss her?
I think she thought people would beg to see her and they didn’t even notice she was gone.
Nobody cared. Was it that bad? She needs outside validation and attention, even if it’s bad. :scratch: :bang:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LDUBB wrote:Are you serious about her breastfeeding while smoking!! WTF was the point in doing that! Courtney should have just given them formula then! I know if she was smoking while breastfeeding she was also giving them formula because smoking dries up the mothers milk. I breastfed all 4 of mine and all 4 till they were a year old. I was very strict on myself about what was going into my body & how much just to make sure I was able to supply enough milk! That's crazy to smoke while breastfeeding your baby! Courtney does realize what harmful shit is in one cigarette that she was passing to her breastfeeding babies! It probably would have been safer for Courtney to give her daughters formula then her cigarette fill breast milk!
To be fair, I only know she smoked while still breastfeeding Hayleigh, and I don’t know how much or how often. I assumed she smoked with both.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Well considering she hasn't been able to quit even while vaping, I think it's safe to assume she did it with both :rofl:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Well considering she hasn't been able to quit even while vaping, I think it's safe to assume she did it with both :rofl:
That’s why I made the assumption. I know for a fact she smoked and baked with Hayleigh. She did a periscope talking about it when I first found her.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Angel227 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Well considering she hasn't been able to quit even while vaping, I think it's safe to assume she did it with both :rofl:
That’s why I made the assumption. I know for a fact she smoked and baked with Hayleigh. She did a periscope talking about it when I first found her.

Lol... that was supposed to say “smoked and vaped” but hey, she probably “baked” too.... and not cookies. Image

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: I didn't even bat an eye at "baked" because I could totally see her saying that. Girl has no shame.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

HOLY SHIT, SHE GOT HAYLEIGH A NEW CAR SEAT!!! The kid should still be rear facing with how small she is, but thank god she got a new seat finally.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

LiddlePallid wrote:HOLY SHIT, SHE GOT HAYLEIGH A NEW CAR SEAT!!! The kid should still be rear facing with how small she is, but thank god she got a new seat finally.
Omg I knowwwww I was like wait is that... could it be?????? Lol it isssssss

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

HELL HATH FROZEN OVER!!
She got lucky; I was thisclose to calling social services on her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Maybe someone did. I got a PM that someone around her called it in.
They all hate her. She’s so stupid. :rofl: :rofl:

HELL HATH INDEED FROZEN OVER!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Honestly, where is all this cash coming from? She said she's going to do a haul on her channel because she "got a bunch of stuff" at Ulta the other day and today she got a giant Sephora box in the mail. But I guess she thinks we can't say anything because she finally spent the money to get Hayleigh a new car seat. Nope, still going to speak on it lol.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Honestly, where is all this cash coming from? She said she's going to do a haul on her channel because she "got a bunch of stuff" at Ulta the other day and today she got a giant Sephora box in the mail. But I guess she thinks we can't say anything because she finally spent the money to get Hayleigh a new car seat. Nope, still going to speak on it lol.
That's what I wanna know. I mean Kamel does sponsored videos with Ebates to get a gift card to spend and buy shit with, so what is Courtney's excuse? I thought they were "broke"??

If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beautifuldisaster082 wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:Honestly, where is all this cash coming from? She said she's going to do a haul on her channel because she "got a bunch of stuff" at Ulta the other day and today she got a giant Sephora box in the mail. But I guess she thinks we can't say anything because she finally spent the money to get Hayleigh a new car seat. Nope, still going to speak on it lol.
That's what I wanna know. I mean Kamel does sponsored videos with Ebates to get a gift card to spend and buy shit with, so what is Courtney's excuse? I thought they were "broke"??

So now WTC has money too? Interesting. We can speak on anything we want. Just because someone else
in her circle of “friends” turned her ass in doesn’t mean others can’t either. One never knows what will happen.
If you’re getting government assistance, your behind doesn’t need to be doing big hauls. People watching this
stuff question it. They can’t get on assistance but her weird-looking self can. I may watch her SC today. She
is boring. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, I don't get it. All I have to say is she better not start bitching about not being able to afford some big toy that the girls want this year :rofl:

Return to “Courtney Lurae”