Courtneys Makeup Corner

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtneys Makeup Corner

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: Totally thought the same thing about her husband. They both look like they've been to jail a few times, at least.

tbh most of her tattoos look like they were done in someone's basement. If you're dumb enough to let someone do that to you just for a free or cheaply priced tattoo, then you get what you deserve. Good art ain't cheap, and cheap art ain't good!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

At 16:17 when she shows that old picture of herself, it looks like a totally different person. She was cute! Looks like her front right tooth was starting to have an issue even back then, though:
[youtube][/youtube]

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I haven't watched her vlaawwwggs after the first two or so. I did notice a huge change in her excitement and
willingness to vlaawwg fairly quickly. Then she came back I noticed. I will attempt to try to watch them.
Sometimes they are hard to watch. Maybe more of the cute kids, which was what she said we would see.
Less of the jailbirds. :roll:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angel227 »

After 5pm and WTC gets on Snap to announce they're about to start the day.
:? :? :?

In other news, she might vlawwwwwg (thank you tar, that's exactly how she says it), and she looked way better before smearing that shit on her lips. Yes, Courtney, it looks like literal shit. Guess it matches what comes out of those lips, yuck.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmao I know people can't help their accents, but the way she says vlawwwwg and on is always "awn," it irks the shit out of me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes, if you are going to say vlog, please work on your pronunciation.

I know people can't help their accent. I have one as well. I was made
to work on it. It can be done. I can't help but cringe at her pronunciation
of vlog.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:After 5pm and WTC gets on Snap to announce they're about to start the day.
:? :? :?

In other news, she might vlawwwwwg (thank you tar, that's exactly how she says it), and she looked way better before smearing that shit on her lips. Yes, Courtney, it looks like literal shit. Guess it matches what comes out of those lips, yuck.
Courtney needs to work on her lips. Also her lipstick selection is crap. She looks soooo bad with lipstick
on. She needs to watch some makeup videos. She thinks she's great at makeup. Girl is worse than YWP.
That is saying a lot.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She needs to give it up with the brown colors. That shit is not flattering on her AT ALL.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:
Courtney needs to work on her lips. Also her lipstick selection is crap. She looks soooo bad with lipstick
on. She needs to watch some makeup videos. She thinks she's great at makeup. Girl is worse than YWP.
That is saying a lot.
Whenever I see her without makeup I think how much better she looks. That's saying something right there.

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp »

Her latest beauty video is titled worst tutorial.... I'm glad she said it before we did LOL the lighting is so bad

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Perfect title for that beauty video. She just really has not talent. Doesn't know how to pick the best colors for
her coloring. :blah: :blah:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote: Whenever I see her without makeup I think how much better she looks. That's saying something right there.
Agreed. When you look better without makeup, that says alot for her skills and color choices.
Also, getting going at 5:00pm. :jd: :jd: :jd:

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:
That is saying a lot.
Every time I see WTC without makeup, I think how much better she looks than with it. That's kinda sad for someone who supposedly has a beauty channel.

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

Just watched the vlog with her dad. When she showed that pic of her before, she was genuinely cute. Her face was full, her hair looked nice. She smiled nice. That picture, along with a side by side of her face now, could be a D.A.R.E. campaign pic - captioned with "Meth - Not even once"

I saw on SC last night she's trying to sell her old, swatched makeup "to pay for her girls birthday party."

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's insane. The first palette was $52 brand new and the second one was $45. She's asking $70 and then "nothing under $60" for the second one. Come off it. The majority of Too Faced's stuff is shit quality (which is why she's selling those) and those 2 palettes are not special enough to be jacking the price up like that. So they're $100 on eBay, so what? Are they actually selling? No! lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:She's insane. The first palette was $52 brand new and the second one was $45. She's asking $70 and then "nothing under $60" for the second one. Come off it. The majority of Too Faced's stuff is shit quality (which is why she's selling those) and those 2 palettes are not special enough to be jacking the price up like that. So they're $100 on eBay, so what? Are they actually selling? No! lmao
I think her subscribers are catching on to the fact that most of the stuff she sells is too expensive and
she has a big problem sending out your products once you have paid. People are leary of her. The
things she is selling is holiday, Two Faced doesn't do holiday well at all.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

LiddlePallid wrote:She's insane. The first palette was $52 brand new and the second one was $45. She's asking $70 and then "nothing under $60" for the second one. Come off it. The majority of Too Faced's stuff is shit quality (which is why she's selling those) and those 2 palettes are not special enough to be jacking the price up like that. So they're $100 on eBay, so what? Are they actually selling? No! lmao
Omg she's such an asshole!! Please no one buy these. She wants the money NOW to pay for her girls' party yet she won't send them out NOW. That's wrong right there. She wouldn't need the money if she didn't waste it on drugstore makeup for herself all the time. So sad.

Also, I apologize for the double post above about her looking better without makeup.

When I saw her trying to sell these palettes I was disgusted. What a gross piece of shit.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

Hey WTC, if these palettes are getting top dollar on eBay, why don't you go sell them over there? Hmmm?? :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Angel227 wrote:Hey WTC, if these palettes are getting top dollar on eBay, why don't you go sell them over there? Hmmm?? :rofl:
You know she doesn't have a credit card and it's doubtful that she has a saving account. :busted:
Courtney lives hand to mouth.

She doesn't have the bare minimum to set up an account. Pitiful.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

I seriously hope no one buys her gross, overpriced, used makeup. When I realize that I have too much makeup and something isn't getting used, I find a friend or someone to give it to that will enjoy it. I don't sell it to pay for my kid's birthday party! How embarrassing! I would NEVER want to sell my stuff and tell people it was to pay for my kids birthday! How embarrassing for her! I guess she doesn't see it that way though because we all know this isn't the first time she has done this. She seriously has no shame. I have two kids, I mean, it's not like you don't know when your kid has a birthday coming up to plan for! Gotta love how much junk she buys herself yet always claims poverty at Christmas and the kid's birthdays. Also, did she ever buy that swing set or trampoline with the money her dad gave her?

Return to “Courtney Lurae”