Courtneys Makeup Corner

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Courtneys Makeup Corner

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yup - every time you see her buy something for them, it's junk. Giant Icee drinks, king sized M&Ms, Baby Bottle pops - pure sugar. And I'm sure she's not doing a stellar job of brushing their teeth at night, either. Such a waste of time and money to have a poor kid need dental work on their baby teeth that are just going to fall out - take care of your damn kids!
Courtney is feeding her kids pure sugar. Look at Courtney. She eats tons of sugar too.
Inadequate brushing help by Courtney. Brielle is going to be sedated for dental appointments.
She can't take care of her kids. She can't even take care of herself. Look at her.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by misscupcake8 »

What an awful experience for a 4 yr old to have to go through, being sedated and the pain of dentist work. Trash bag should be ashamed!
Mind you look at the state of her teeth. You would think she would have tried extra hard In looking after her kids teeth as hers are so bad.
You can notice how awful her teeth are in her vlogs. She tries to cover them with different angles on snap but it's much more noticeable in her vlogs. And that stupid face she pulls when smiling or laughing to hide them looks ridiculous.
How can someone so rough looking be so full of themselves?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It kills me that she's so into makeup and beauty stuff and doesn't bother getting her teeth fixed. It might not even be just the poor dental hygiene, but the drugs she's done/is doing.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

LiddlePallid wrote:It kills me that she's so into makeup and beauty stuff and doesn't bother getting her teeth fixed. It might not even be just the poor dental hygiene, but the drugs she's done/is doing.
She needs to get her teeth fixed and give up smoking and other "activities".

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that Courtney showed us her behind yesterday in a trashy bathroom selfie.

She was really proud of that ass. Girl keep it to yourself. You need some toning and lifting.
As long as you old looking baby daddy tells you it's okay. Be happy. We don't want to see
it. Go to a gym and tone that thing up.

Angel227
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angel227 »

tar wrote:I saw that Courtney showed us her behind yesterday in a trashy bathroom selfie.

She was really proud of that ass. Girl keep it to yourself. You need some toning and lifting.
As long as you old looking baby daddy tells you it's okay. Be happy. We don't want to see
it. Go to a gym and tone that thing up.
She thinks she's being cute. No one else snaps like that. She thinks she is different and cool doing it. No, Courtney. It's lame and trashy AF. You're as far from classy as one can get. Keep it (and any details of your sex life) to yourself. That's what the rest of the world does, and doing otherwise doesn't make you special, it makes you trashy.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Anyone else catch her on snap the other day, saying her and Mike were going away for a weekend and all she wanted to do, all weekend was 'eat, sleep and fuck' like wtf? why share that. She over shares way too much. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

Oh boy, she's selling more makeup. Probably at ridiculously high prices and I bet not a single person will get what they paid for.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wouldn't buy any makeup from her. She usually takes almost a month to get it to the buyer after you
have paid her. I have read that what people get are not what they thought they were getting. Some
get expired makeup etc. Just have to throw it in the trash.

beautifuldisaster082
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by beautifuldisaster082 »

I wouldn't buy a thing from her. That's disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

misscupcake8 wrote:Anyone else catch her on snap the other day, saying her and Mike were going away for a weekend and all she wanted to do, all weekend was 'eat, sleep and fuck' like wtf? why share that. She over shares way too much. Nobody wants to hear that shit.

Yes, I heard it. I guess she thinks we are jealous of her getaway. She's done those getaways before.
She overshares to put it nicely. I think she wants people to know that she and babydaddy are as
strong as ever. We don't care. He looks like an old man. Who is she trying to impress? It has to be
some little redneck thing.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

1. She's most likely selling more makeup to be able to afford this "trip."
2. I think she talks about their sex life all the time to either a, try to convince herself how in love they are or b, thinks she's making everyone jealous because her husband actually wants to sleep with that trashy thing. lmfao no Courtney, people in normal loving relationships don't usually have a problem getting laid, so there's no need to try and shove it down everyone's throat :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Big baby daddy should pay for the trip. He is the one getting what he wants and Courtney is too dumb
to notice. Of course maybe drugs will be part of the trip. Maybe that's why WTC needs cash. Cash is
king in that industry. She's been looking a little run down lately. Baby daddy should pay for that also.

I have never figured out why Courtney is always needing money if baby daddy is making so much?
He must not give her much money. I wonder why.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

Thats the thing, I really don't think Mike makes that much money. His jobs seems to depend on the weather some days he can't go in because of it. I think she just wants people to believe they are doing alright when we know they are struggling. Look at her, her clothes, her house they way her kids are dressed, it doesn't scream money. I think they are barely keeping their heads above water and she has to sell her dirty used make up to make ends meet.
Does make me chuckle when she puts on her insta posts ' all profits go back into my channel' yet a week ago she was begging people to buy it so she could pay for her kids birthday parties....like which one is it?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, just because he has a union job doesn't mean he's making great amounts of money. She seems to always be saying "I don't know if Mike's gonna work today" or "Mike's gonna be off work the next few days" - doesn't seem like a very steady job. Like, good for him for having a job and providing for his family, but maybe look for something with a little more stability there guy lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I always assumed union jobs in New Jersey were always a good high paying job.

I guess you are right. Maybe he doesn't have a high paying job at all. Maybe old baby daddy
has a hard time providing for his "girls". That's why Courtney has been getting food stamps
according to the PM I got a long time ago.

misscupcake8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by misscupcake8 »

How do we even know he has a union job? Just because that's what she said he does, doesn't mean it's true. Probably a job similar to a union job and she just says that so it sounds better .
She says a lot of shit to make herself sound better...

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

misscupcake8 wrote:How do we even know he has a union job? Just because that's what she said he does, doesn't mean it's true. Probably a job similar to a union job and she just says that so it sounds better .
She says a lot of shit to make herself sound better...

That's true because didn't someone say he is a felon? I don't know, but where I live the only jobs you can get with a felony conviction are under the table construction jobs. My SIL's horrific boyfriend is a felon and can only work construction jobs. He also can't work during bad weather and most of the winter. :roll: He also tries to make it sound better than it is and like he "works for himself", but we all know he only does that because he can't work for anyone else. He once told my husband that he could never "push a pen all day" like he did. :roll: Yeah, I'm sure being gainfully employed with good pay and benefits has nothing on his "career" of doing any odd jobs he can find. :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's true - he's apparently got a criminal history so that's definitely something we should look into lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So she conned some poor soul into ordering her a vape kit? Why did she need a giant thing like that, she couldn't just get a vape pen?

Number one, if you're vaping with nicotine and still smoking, it's doing more harm than good. That is SO BAD for you. She straight up said she's "cutting them out" - that she's down to 4 a day. It's one or the other - vape with the nicotine or smoke. That's like someone using the Nicoderm patch while still fucking smoking. She doesn't seem to realize you need to change the coils on those things every so often, either. You should have at least a couple of them on hand. Gonna have to whine to your friend and have her order you a few I guess, Courtney.

Return to “Courtney Lurae”