Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dray Gardens (Part 5)

Post by 4 fraud detection »

Lobster365 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:19 pm
In her latest ulta video she sounds like she has a cold. She always flaunts the fact that she never gets sick.
What a irony ; she already is ill and severely. What about a doctor bragging about never getting sick ; it's so stupid and patronising. Another example of her alleged superiority. Yeah DocTHOR #never sick, no fillers and a tonnnns of patients.

For the next thread my proposal :
Dr Dry :<<it's better to have fillers than patients, they don't upset me.>>
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Ava83
Learner
Learner

Post by Ava83 »

Maybe dray has a touch of narcissism but I really feel like she has OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder):
From Wikipedia:

“Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder characterized by excessive concern with orderliness, perfectionism, attention to details, mental and interpersonal control, and a need for control over one's environment, which interferes with flexibility, openness to experience, and efficiency, as well as interpersonal relationships. Workaholism and miserliness are also seen often in those with this personality disorder. Persons affected with this disorder may find it hard to relax, always feeling that time is running out for their activities, and that more effort is needed to achieve their goals. They may plan their activities down to the minute – a manifestation of the compulsive tendency to keep control over their environment and to dislike unpredictable events as elements beyond their control.”

*Things that stand out are control, inflexibility, workaholism (a video every single day for years), miserliness (not spending $), plan activities down to the minute (her planner where she writes “put pants on” etc.

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

OMG, tonight in my driving theory lesson(in Germany you have to do the theory and practical through a driving school), we were given examples of things that you're not allowed to do while driving, and up pops an imagine of a woman behind the wheel wearing a baseball cap along with one of those funnel fleece neck warmers pulled up over her nose with only her eyes exposed(you get a fine for covering your face). It took all of my self control to not burst out laughing and simultaneously not being able to explain why.

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

I've got to say I'm happy to have found people who notice the stuff that's way off about her. Her low weight always concerned me, and when I first found out about her channel (Jan 2017) I wondered if she was just small.But add in how obsessive she is about exercise, how calorically minimal her meals are...she definitely has an ED.

I wish she would get off youtube and get professional help with her issues. And that her fans would stop enabling her behavior.

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

Ava83 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:27 pm
Maybe dray has a touch of narcissism but I really feel like she has OCPD (obsessive compulsive personality disorder):
From Wikipedia:

“Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder (OCPD) is a personality disorder characterized by excessive concern with orderliness, perfectionism, attention to details, mental and interpersonal control, and a need for control over one's environment, which interferes with flexibility, openness to experience, and efficiency, as well as interpersonal relationships. Workaholism and miserliness are also seen often in those with this personality disorder. Persons affected with this disorder may find it hard to relax, always feeling that time is running out for their activities, and that more effort is needed to achieve their goals. They may plan their activities down to the minute – a manifestation of the compulsive tendency to keep control over their environment and to dislike unpredictable events as elements beyond their control.”

*Things that stand out are control, inflexibility, workaholism (a video every single day for years), miserliness (not spending $), plan activities down to the minute (her planner where she writes “put pants on” etc.
I would say this condition sounds more like her than having NPD. She is so rigid and joyless.

Sunislife
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunislife »

Ava83 wrote:
From Wikipedia:

The two kind of personalities can be comorbid.
Here is what Dr Todd Grande says about both of them. So the jury is out: :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW9obxRzIpw

StellaA
Debater
Debater

Post by StellaA »

Dr. Dray and Nose Lube: A love story for the ages (NSFW)

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sunislife wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:53 am
Ava83 wrote:
From Wikipedia:

The two kind of personalities can be comorbid.
Here is what Dr Todd Grande says about both of them. So the jury is out: :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW9obxRzIpw
Pole position in comorbidities: Narcissism. Followed by OCD and ED.
She is not a perfectionist. Some examples : when she reads ingredients in store, a lot of inaccuracies . Those "errors" are not corrected when she edits. Someone who is perfectionnist has a tendencies to verify, to read twice or 3 times in order to get a perfect work. That's not her case. The same goes with her description box.She prefers to appear to be so good in reading ingredients than to carefully do a good job.
How she applies her suncreen : some parts are not covered ( hairline).Her pantry will not be messy as she is the only one who have access to it.
The same with her stained and/or wrinkled clothes. Etc. For sure she is a hard worker, but it's a lot of time for poor quality. I dond't see : " orderliness, perfectionism, attention to details.
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

rva1 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:13 am
Time for a new thread!!! Name ideas?!!??!

- Dr Dry :<<it's better to have fillers than patients, they don't upset me.>>

- A successful doctor :a lot of sponsors and no patients.

- The magic minions of Dr Draycula : "My Queen, you are the fairest in the YTland."

SPF5000
Informer
Informer

Post by SPF5000 »

rva1 wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:06 am
Our esteemed 37 year old dermatologist Dr. Suarez perusing the candy aisle in a gas station when a hobby-horse catches her eye, as if she's just seen her favorite moisturizer on sale or something, she gasps "oh!!" (again, AT A FUCKING CHILD'S TOY), moves closer to get her hands on it and says "THIS LOOKS FUN"

Let's just think about that for a second
THIS.LOOKS.FUN.
a hobby horse.
For a small child.
She's pushing 40 and went to medical school.
This looks fun.

drayy.png
It's because she's so desperate to find anything to distract her from all the candy that she really wants. I noticed that in other vlogs...she's in the candy aisle and then starts going on ridiculously about the junk toys that seems to accompany every candy aisle in the US. On her road trip to Alabama or wherever, they just parked outside of a bakery and filmed it without even going in.

Dr Dray Liar Liar
Informer
Informer

Post by Dr Dray Liar Liar »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:57 am
rva1 wrote:
- Dr Dry :<<it's better to have fillers than patients, they don't upset me.>>
- A successful doctor :a lot of sponsors and no patients.
- The magic minions of Dr Draycula : "My Queen, you are the fairest in the YTland."
All so good for new titles!!
Mine don't compare, but I'l adding them just for fun

- The Case of Andrea Suarez: How Many Personality Disorders Can Co-Occur?
- Dray: Mo Money, Mo Air-Fried Radishes?
- Dray: 99 Problems but an air fried radish aint one?
- Dray: 99 Problems but greed's the main one?
- Everything that's wrong with society today: A Case Study on Andrea Suarez
- OCD Fear and Self-Loathing in Ladies Suarez?

(PS Fraudy, you nearly killed me with laughing when I got what you referred when you were saying that you're sweating, not like Andrew :rofl: )

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

rva1 wrote:
Got me looking so Drazy right now

Dr Drab: How to rid your life of all joy

Cabbages on Coasters: a dermatologist's guide to storing vegetables

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Dr Dray: Fresh Outta Flavortown, Sunscreen & Subscribe!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tittysprinkles

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

Sunscreen and subsist: a dermatologist's guide to a radish-based diet

Ava83
Learner
Learner

Post by Ava83 »

Dr dray: Block the sun, Block the comments

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

She is such a sad person honestly. I don't understand how she is ok self-isolating to this extent. Most people start to feel anxious and depression without social interaction. We're hard-wired to desire and need connections. I suppose she's justified her behavior, by telling herself she's smarting that most.

But who puts themselves through medical school (as time consuming and wearing as it is) to no longer practice? It's such a time investment to develop those skills and to not use them?

I wonder what happened to her, that lead her to this point?

Did she merely pursue medical school because that's what "smart" people do? Did she genuinely have a desire to help others at one point?

She seems to be lacking in empathy. She can't understand why anyone would wear make-up, to her even entertaining the idea is pointless.
She has such a "better than you" mentality, look at how she talks about the products that are sold to women; well...yeah we don't know these ingredients irritate our skin or do nothing effective...we're not doctors. Just because she has this information doesn't make her better than most women, but she definitely has an attitude that it does.

But yet, she's had veneers and facial fillers, and that's ok for her? But other women are vain for hoping for skin care products to work or for wearing make-up to look better?

eucalyptusoil
Informer
Informer

Post by eucalyptusoil »

I just don't understand all her minions praising how she looks? I'm sorry but she looks ill. She doesn't look "beautiful" being so thin that she's emaciated. her skin looks dry and discolored. She looks weak and tired. Her hair is brittle and thinning from the lack of nutrition. Her skin is missing a healthy glow, and her face is missing healthy fat that would make her appear her actual age.

Beauty is associated with health, and not for merely superficial reasons.

Sunislife
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunislife »

Here is a comment in today's video that was of course deleted. But we might do justice to that person by using her whole comment as a title here :FU: :rofl:
FireShot Capture 071 - Skin care for travel_ tips from a dermatologist- Dr Dray - YouTube_ - www.youtube.com.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vajigglejaggle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vajigglejaggle »

dr. cray dray: livin' la vida codiciosa

AllyBee25
Learner
Learner

Post by AllyBee25 »

Is it me, or is she getting more nasally with time? I couldn't get through her video on Lanolin because she was stringing out the "Lan" in Lanolin in a very nasal tone every time she said the word.

Return to “Dr. Dray”