Dr. Dray — Re-apply In Case Of Fire (Part 4)

homercoolJ
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dr. Dray — Re-apply In Case Of Fire (Part 4)

Post by homercoolJ »

Sunislife wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:28 pm
She puts tons of sunscreens on her eyelids and reapplies it 4 or 5 times a day without washing off layers. No idea how her eyelids deal with all this.
but warns everyone to never use eye cream

Marie28
Talker
Talker

Post by Marie28 »

homercoolJ wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:07 pm
Sunislife wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:28 pm
She puts tons of sunscreens on her eyelids and reapplies it 4 or 5 times a day without washing off layers. No idea how her eyelids deal with all this.
but warns everyone to never use eye cream
Unless it’s an eye cream she’s paid to shill.

TuesdayTaylor
Learner
Learner

Post by TuesdayTaylor »

Eventually she might realize how much money she's losing by blocking throngs of people a day. Her subscriber numbers would be even higher if she didn't keep blocking people, like most of us here. lol

Sunislife
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunislife »

She goes very very heavy on sponsorships these last weeks and her minions are still like "you are so kind to share with us for free all these information. What an angel you are! "...How can they be so gullible?
And she doesn't smash any products anymore like she used to do in her reviews. She always keeps now some balanced opinion in case they would accept to sponsor her. There is no garbage products anymore...

mdizzl3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by mdizzl3 »

Hiya, new poster here. I got recommended her video on YouTube and couldn't look away due to some morbid fascination...

Obvious ED aside, what gets me is how black and white she is with everything.
Fragrance - BAD
Sun - BAD
Sunscreen - GOOD

and she can't see outside of that at all, so she will shun all fragrance in case you MIGHT develop an allergy, and defend slathering yourself in factor 50 all day in case you MIGHT develop cancer (nvm the ingredients might be shown to be dodgy later down the line). It's a crazily OCD risk-averse attitude.

It's so...robotic and joyless. She is forgetting that by keeping everything 100% healthy and sanitised, she is sucking the joy out of life itself. A huge factor that she seems to have none of in her life is pleasure, and that people's priorities and attitudes to risk are different. She doesn't just recommend things and leave you to decide if you want to do it or not, she lectures you like some sanctimonious schoolteacher does to a 5 year old when they tell them off.

I could use Cetaphil instead of my vanilla-smelling organic Australian face cream, but I don't want to, because it wouldn't bring me any joy. I could stay indoors all the time but it brings me joy and lifts my mood to spend time in the sun, more than it would ever lift my mood to look pale and young. Some Kylie Jenner fan might get great happiness from buying her products, whether they work or not. She doesn't get the concept of moderation, that people choose to take risks or do things that are technically useless/unhealthy if it brings them pleasure and they enjoy it. Otherwise nobody would drink, smoke, eat sausages, go cliffdiving, lay on the beach, etc. Obviously no-one should do all those things all day and be a 30-stone alcoholic 2-packs-a-day sunburnt leather handbag, but MODERATION!

I've had OCD in the past and Dr Dray really needs to get off YouTube and into a treatment facility. Maybe it is just her personality type or maybe something happened when she was younger, but she's seriously ill and I feel bad for even indulging it by watching her videos. We should be boycotting her and starving her of attention. Vlogging is making her deteriorate. If she could shift her focus onto positive things that bring her happiness, like gardening, crafts, walks out in nature, joining MeetUp groups, volunteering, it might get her mind off her food and sun obsession.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

mdizzl3 wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:06 am
Hiya, new poster here. I got recommended her video on YouTube and couldn't look away due to some morbid fascination...

Obvious ED aside, what gets me is how black and white she is with everything.
Fragrance - BAD
Sun - BAD
Sunscreen - GOOD

and she can't see outside of that at all, so she will shun all fragrance in case you MIGHT develop an allergy, and defend slathering yourself in factor 50 all day in case you MIGHT develop cancer (nvm the ingredients might be shown to be dodgy later down the line). It's a crazily OCD risk-averse attitude.

It's so...robotic and joyless. She is forgetting that by keeping everything 100% healthy and sanitised, she is sucking the joy out of life itself. A huge factor that she seems to have none of in her life is pleasure, and that people's priorities and attitudes to risk are different. She doesn't just recommend things and leave you to decide if you want to do it or not, she lectures you like some sanctimonious schoolteacher does to a 5 year old when they tell them off.

I could use Cetaphil instead of my vanilla-smelling organic Australian face cream, but I don't want to, because it wouldn't bring me any joy. I could stay indoors all the time but it brings me joy and lifts my mood to spend time in the sun, more than it would ever lift my mood to look pale and young. Some Kylie Jenner fan might get great happiness from buying her products, whether they work or not. She doesn't get the concept of moderation, that people choose to take risks or do things that are technically useless/unhealthy if it brings them pleasure and they enjoy it. Otherwise nobody would drink, smoke, eat sausages, go cliffdiving, lay on the beach, etc. Obviously no-one should do all those things all day and be a 30-stone alcoholic 2-packs-a-day sunburnt leather handbag, but MODERATION!

I've had OCD in the past and Dr Dray really needs to get off YouTube and into a treatment facility. Maybe it is just her personality type or maybe something happened when she was younger, but she's seriously ill and I feel bad for even indulging it by watching her videos. We should be boycotting her and starving her of attention. Vlogging is making her deteriorate. If she could shift her focus onto positive things that bring her happiness, like gardening, crafts, walks out in nature, joining MeetUp groups, volunteering, it might get her mind off her food and sun obsession.
Welcome !!!

The 3 layers of sunscreen that she applies regiously each morning, symbolise her well :
1= narcissism
2= ocd
3= ed

Her narcissism is certainly the major factor which prevent her to get into a treatment and her narcissism reinforces her ocd and ed. I doubt she will change her fantastic life ( you Tube) with a life more "real". She is alive but not in life. Her viewers are like the toys that she had never quitted : she can choose the narrative she wants in blocking and deleting comments. She can not handle any negative or controversial comment. The sadest thing is her Momster allows that insanity and reinforces her "wrong" patterns.
She promotes all that as a healthy lifestyle. She is the new Doctor Mendele 4.0 .
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

On the 6/6/video (yesterday's) at 5AM:
Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 5.25.01 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thunderdoom
Informer
Informer

Post by thunderdoom »

So I dunno if any of y'all follow BeautyGuruChatter but people there seem to love her, and any comments about her heath usually result in a warning and a ban. But somebody posted her Kylie video yesterday and literally every comment is about how triggering she is to folks with histories of disordered eating. I'm surprised the post is still up tbh.

I understand not wanting comments that blatantly say "oh yeah she's anorexic," but mods even delete comments like, "Hey, she's severely underweight and shows off her favorite appetite suppressants and eats baby food. Maybe avoid her videos if you have an ED." It's fucked up.

Post by Guest »

Return to “Dr. Dray”