Re: Dr. Dray - Part 2

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

Following

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

The bib thing is just really weird. When my mom was in the nursing home, they used those exact same bibs on the residents.

CatsMeow
Debater
Debater

Post by CatsMeow »

I wonder if she is even a little bit aware that her behavior screams "eating disorder"?

Her bib disturbs me.

Stevia
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Stevia »

She's totally unaware that her habits scream Eating Disorder. The little plastic spoons she hoarded from a frozen yogurt place, the adult bib, the baby's placemat she bought to use in hotels (safer), the way she places all her groceries on little mats (safer), etc etc.

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

Oh my god how cute is that mouse in a yellow flower!!!!
(Sorry, irrelevant).

MoonPieDelight
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by MoonPieDelight »

Thanks for the responses on my last post. I did use the Cerave moisturizer. I'm glad her recommendations work for some. I should have researched the moisturizer myself instead of taking the advice of a YTer first. I learned my lesson!

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

Today's vlog

Hahaha how funny it is to listen to her advises in matter of healthy habits and routine, in her case it's called OCD. Dr Dry ( this name is more appropriate) should refrain to give this kind of advice and stay focus on Cerave, Tretinoin and sunscreen. I think she should learn what "meditation" is, because to say when she is applying her sunscreen and when she runs it's her time to medidate is highly ridiculous and shows that she doesn't know what she talk about. And why all that .... to sell a very expensive trendy sponsorised product. With all her degrees she has only half a pea of self-awareness and huge overated sense of her real value. With all her degree she is only a teledermatologist, the dream of all physician I suppose ?
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

following

betabeto1980
Talker
Talker

Post by betabeto1980 »

I agree as well. She is the last person to give advice on self care. Are people seriously blind and do not see she is very sick. Also, how is it that there are no videos on her from other channels discussing her ever so clear eating disorder?

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

betabeto1980 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:51 pm
I agree as well. She is the last person to give advice on self care. Are people seriously blind and do not see she is very sick. Also, how is it that there are no videos on her from other channels discussing her ever so clear eating disorder?
Whenever I type Dr Dray in the youtube search bar, the second or third autocomplete result is "Dr Dray anorexic". But no actual videos discussing it. So I would assume a lot of people are searching that.

betabeto1980
Talker
Talker

Post by betabeto1980 »

I noticed that as well with the anorexia appearing. It completely baffles me. Don’t get me wrong I in no way have any ill will towards her, but it bothers me that so many of her followers are young girls who are being influence by her and think her weight and eating habits are what they need to be doing. They see the whole Dr. bit and think, well she must be right. It saddens me for Dr. Dray as well as impressionable young girls.

CatsMeow
Debater
Debater

Post by CatsMeow »

Stevia wrote:She's totally unaware that her habits scream Eating Disorder. The little plastic spoons she hoarded from a frozen yogurt place, the adult bib, the baby's placemat she bought to use in hotels (safer), the way she places all her groceries on little mats (safer), etc etc.
Don't forget her practice chopsticks for children!

meangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by meangirl »

I cannot watch her anymore she's getting too ridiculous even for a youtuber let alone a doctor

Missfifibelle1925
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Missfifibelle1925 »

I have followed her skin care advice and it has worked for me. I find her very impressive when she switches to Dr mode. She is a very bright woman. It's the childlike behaviour around her mother I find upsetting and if i'm being honest, the way she behaves with the dog. Something has changed this past few days as she made quite the statement on her Drunk Elephant A Passioni video about who she was and what YT was in her life. She stated she was a detmatologist but not if she was still currently practising. All the affiliate links have gone too. As for the references, I have always noticed she provided links to those, which much take a great deal of time and effort. I hope she's not given up her career to plug rose nectar and mushroom coffee. She's worth more than that.

artheusa
Debater
Debater

Post by artheusa »

I came upon this online board where some of her fans have also made comments about her appearance, and the consensus is that her skin care advice is useful to them, so they don't care about the rest. They need the eggs, so to speak.

Sputnik
Informer
Informer

Post by Sputnik »

Has she lost her mind? I think she copy pasted what the company sent her. A scalp massager that also reduces visible signs of aging? how scientific, Andrea.

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

I can't watch her any more as I've begun to loathe her.

I shouldn't really even read this thread, cos she winds me up so much. She is the ultimate bullshit hypocrite.

Return to “Dr. Dray”