Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dr. Dray - Part 2

Post by 4 fraud detection »

Clockitdahouse wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:00 am
MrsLong wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:41 am
Not only a mental illness affects rational thinking but also the lack of knowledge and personnal issues. Don't worry about our "open mind" I think most of us are more open than you regarding :
" Clockitdahouse wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Thanks! Yes def college dray, i agree. But she has completely done a 360. I was wild back then but my personality now wouldnt make that completely unbelievable.. i think part of the fact that she has an ED may be related to some sorted past she’s trying to disassociate with.. also, those guys look like they were going to community college at best "
Last edited by 4 fraud detection on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Marie28
Talker
Talker

Post by Marie28 »

Clockitdahouse — even though I disagree with you about whether or not Andrea is aware of her mental health issues, I do see your fair point about being kind. However, I disagree that the way to be kind is not to say anything. I hope I’ve never said anything too hurtful, because I never want to tear someone down, especially for going through something I have been through. I genuinely think Andrea is posting dangerous content and I want to her to stop, and I also want her to get better. Recovery is awesome.

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

Clockitdahouse, go back and read both threads. She's been clocked for all her BS and most of what you are concerned about has been discussed through and through.

Sprinkles1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprinkles1 »

Clockitdahouse wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:39 am
Its obvi from reading all these posts a lot of ppl are very upset because they feel the andrea is decietful, lying, money hungry, pro-ana.. etc etc.. I also notice that many ppl here are also ED survivors.. so my question is, esp to those who have suffered mental illness, dont you think its hard to judge her actions based on the fact that that she is likely a very ill person? Can anyone who has suffered from an ED be held responsible for their obvi irrational behavior? The disease itself is based in irrationality.. as a person who hasnt ever suffered from ED i could ignoranty say to anorexics or bulemics “whats wrong with you! Just eat already or stop throwing up!” But rationally I know that ED suffers are sick individuals.. idk i feel bad about even commenting b4 on the forum, but the ghoulish side of me wanted to know more and join in on the convo.. a few comments seem to be generally concerned but most are mean spirited.. even worse is that some would love for her to see all the cruel comments, thats straight up evil..it leads me to believe a lot of ppl see andrea in themselves and its a form of self hate... wash yourselves of negative energy.. hate comment me all you want, my conscience is clean.. and no im not andrea or her mom so stop with that garbage talk
I agree with you that Andrea is ill.
I think what is so angering about her condition is that Andrea is a doctor. She has the training to know that her behaviors are not normal, and are in fact dangerous. Not only that, but Andrea has the resources to get help. Instead, she is capitalizing from her illness by advertising it to an audience who for the most part does not seem to know that these behaviors are bad. Andrea is making money and advertising her illness as a "healthy lifestyle" and as "evidence based" when the truth is she has an Eating Disorder that no one should be imitating. I would never tell Andrea to "just eat", I would tell her to go see a psychiatrist ASAP. This is what pisses me off about Andrea and I judge her for being deceitful - she knows better. She is not the average person suffering from a mental illness. Andrea is evil. She knows she has a disease and instead of getting help, she wants to make money and have other people praise and imitate her. I am concerned for her but also pissed off that she does not have good ethics to stop advertising her behaviors.

Clockitdahouse
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clockitdahouse »

4 fraud detection wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:26 am
Clockitdahouse wrote:

Yea so i said that and i also said that i was sorry i got cought up in all the trash talking.. i admit the the ghoulish voyeristic side of me led me to this forum and so now after a few posts i feel bad about it bc its rly none of business how this girl became the way she is.. keep calling a sick person a fraud and liar if u like, whatevr get u through the night✌️

givemeabeat1
Informer
Informer

Post by givemeabeat1 »

She is a fraud. We have facts here. Keep trolling though.

Sprinkles1
Learner
Learner

Post by Sprinkles1 »

Sorry, I was typing my comment while other people were commenting.
Yes, Andrea is aware she has eating disorder issues. You don't have to believe it. As I have said before, I work in the clinical nutrition and psychiatric fields (registered dietitian), and for sure she KNOWS the issues she has. Otherwise she would not try to defend or normalize her behaviors as much as she does. Most people who have struggled with an eating disorder that long are aware of what they are doing, they just want to hide the disorder part and present it as just being thin and healthy.
I think another reason the mom mentions calories is to try to get Andrea to eat. Like: see this bread only has 50 kcals, you can eat it! but Andrea is smart and can see through the mom's attempts.
I wish I had all the time in the world to go through Andrea's videos and highlight all the red flags and BS regarding nutrition that she spews out, but unlike Andrea, I have a real job, life, etc. so all I can do is come here and rant. lol.

Stevia
Informer
Informer

Post by Stevia »

MrsLong wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:10 pm

Sorry for the rant and sorry it’s so long. I was watching a vlog and she was talking about how she allowed herself to buy another potato smasher after purchasing one before and leaving it. And for whatever reason that just made my blood boil hahaha!
God I loved this sentence.

4 fraud detection
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 4 fraud detection »

Clockitdahouse wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:37 am
4 fraud detection wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:26 am
Clockitdahouse wrote:
MrsLong wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:41 am
Clockitdahouse wrote:
Mental illness is subjective, not objective, so unless you personally kno for sure that she is aware of her actions i have no reason to “trust you”. Besdies why would she do this?? She can get enough views talking abt creams..So her mom knows shes sick, and??? Im not disputing shes sick im just saying to be a little more open minded abt mental illness and how that effects rational thinking
Not only a mental illness affects rational thinking but also the lack of knowledge and personnal issues. Don't worry about our "open mind" I think most of us are more open than you regarding :
" Clockitdahouse wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Thanks! Yes def college dray, i agree. But she has completely done a 360. I was wild back then but my personality now wouldnt make that completely unbelievable.. i think part of the fact that she has an ED may be related to some sorted past she’s trying to disassociate with.. also, those guys look like they were going to community college at best "

Yea so i said that and i also said that i was sorry i got cought up in all the trash talking.. i admit the the ghoulish voyeristic side of me led me to this forum and so now after a few posts i feel bad about it bc its rly none of business how this girl became the way she is.. keep calling a sick person a fraud and liar if u like, whatevr get u through the night✌️
So your comment was about "those guy" and it's our fault ? Nobody trashed any of her "friends" in this thread you are the only one to do that. I see how open minded and positive thinker you are !!!
DR DRAY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NEEDS TO DIE IN 2020, WE NEED CLEAN INSTEAD OF SELLOUT YOUTUBERS

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Dr. Dray”