Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Post by Guest »

Part 11 for our discussion of Eleanor Florence Lecocq

winelover
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eleanor Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Post by winelover »

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:05 pm
For Elle fans that come lurking here. Here's a recap of Eleanore Elle Florence Lecocq.

She got dumped by Rick and moved to Hawaii in December. Moved to Seattle in February to retrieve her cats. Decided to squat and date Dean whom she started following in March..she then lied about her Alibaba pearls business being sourced from local small business effected by the pandemic...got caught by us and Dean unfollowed her or blocked her on Instagram because we all know she doesn't unfollow exes on Instagram..like Joe, Chris, Rick the dick.

Here are the receipts of her deleting comments on her first live and the DailyHive post and bonus photo of her beloved love Dean whom she lost.

Now she's following a new man named Jason a radiologist from Nevada. What's next for our crazy Elle???

Great idea to post this! Hopefully some people do come around and see it and her for who she truly is

winelover
Learner
Learner

Post by winelover »

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:23 pm
To add on to that. I can't believe that hag tried to justify her lie saying she is "tENiChAlLy a SmALl BuSiNEsS" because she "lives in Seattle" yet in the same breath she says she isn't sure if she's going to stay
But she's been there basically for 3 months which is a long time!!!!! and don't forget she's making a lot of steps behind the scenes in order to stay in Seattle (aka looking for a man) we just don't get to see these things because she doesn't share everything :roll:

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

Did you notice how when she was asked how the “Dolls” were all she said is “they are fine”? She didn’t say anything about whether they truly keep in touch, if she misses them, etc. Granted, for privacy reasons, she may not want to elaborate, but it was pretty clear from the way she answered the question that they are not true friends.

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

sheepsmeadow wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:07 pm
Did you notice how when she was asked how the “Dolls” were all she said is “they are fine”? She didn’t say anything about whether they truly keep in touch, if she misses them, etc. Granted, for privacy reasons, she may not want to elaborate, but it was pretty clear from the way she answered the question that they are not true friends.
I've never seen comments from any of the Dolls on Eleonore Florence Lecocq's intagram or youtube. I've never seen them wearing her jewelry. :?

Post by Guest »

sheepsmeadow wrote:
Did you notice how when she was asked how the “Dolls” were all she said is “they are fine”?
Totally agree that they don't have a deep friendship. From what Elle Lecocq showed us on her (now deleted) vlogs, they seemed like casual friends who met up every few months for dinner.

I'm a little bit like Elle in that I moved to a new city when I started my career and had a hard time making friends. I can't fault her for that, it's something many people struggle with. I guess I don't know if she's an introvert or an extrovert? When she spends time with friends it's often at "showy" things like the Polo or a Vancouver Club gala or shopping for luxury bags, and I don't know if those are the best places to actually hang out and connect with someone. It's almost like just being there, with the luxury makeup, hair blown out and wearing a nice outfit with a designer bag, is more of the appeal? It's like you wouldn't choose to go to something like that if you actually wanted to catch up with someone. Sorry if I'm making no sense!

She always had a crowd over for her birthday waffle parties but, and I hate to say this, it seems like she only held those when she was with Chris or Joe? A lot of couple friends showed up, so I don't know if they were Elle's friends or Joe's.

I will say that everything in her life -- friends, home, career, vacations, shopping, food -- seemed so much better when she was with Joe. I actually think that was her peak, and its sad to see how far she's fallen.

Takeabow15
Learner
Learner

Post by Takeabow15 »

Following

Post by Guest »

I asked a mod to change the spelling on the thread title because the correct spelling is Eleonore. Also, requested the last thread to be locked.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

She doesn’t have any friends.

The “dolls” were a group of bloggers.

Post by Guest »

I wonder if the other “Dolls” cross promote their blogs? I certainly haven’t heard of Smelle LeCock doing anything of the sort, that would detract attention away from herself! Oh my!! 😂

Also, yes Elle, please start a TikToc...baking bread and cats...sounds thrilling. Ps. Most people use it for music/dance and lip syncing videos. So by all means, classically voice trained Elle, show us your stuff!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Eleanore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Re Elle cherry picking what she responds to: Yes Adele, he was a single dad. In the video when they went to the spa you could see a carseat in his backseat. Elle foolishly thought that a single dad would be eager to settle down. She forgot that most parents want what's best for their kids and won't stay in a bad relationship just because they don't want to be alone.
If Elle is serious about finding a spouse she should move to the south. It's a different environment out there and she'd be more apt to find a man who would be willing to get engaged within a year. She's looking for a traditional, old fashioned man in the wrong place.

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

sheepsmeadow wrote:
Forgot to add: she moved on to the next question very quickly, and there was an air of discomfort in her voice when she said they were fine.

Re: Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Post by Guest »

Metropolitan cities in the southern states would be difficult for her too because the men there are more educated and less traditional (even in the South unless it’s a smaller town) and wouldn’t jump in a quick engagement. She needs an equally desperate person for that, her male counterpart, aka another Rick if she expects to go from just meeting to engagement in a year or less.

Post by Guest »

I can’t feel sad for her. She tried scamming Seattlites and instead of apologizing, she was stomping her feet in her live feed and insists she is a local since she’s been there for 3 months. She cherry picks what she wants to argue here on GG so we end up looking like crazy, “jealous” broads while she tries to paint herself as the princess victim. It’s pathetic.

On some level I can understand being socially awkward because I am that way myself, mostly out of shyness and I don’t like big personalities. Thing with Elle is that she doesn’t seem like the type who wants girlfriends. Even without the quarantine she mostly fiddle-faddles at home with her cats, stringing pearls and watching her Hallmark movies. Unless you are her boyfriend’s friends or just some fawning subbie (making her automatically “above” you), I doubt she gives two shits about you unless she finds some way to make you useful. Hate to be so negative about this but over the last few years I’ve watched her, it seems the only friend she really cares about maintaining is her mother...and that relationship also seems mostly one-sided!

As for men in the South...that’s gonna be hard because she loves city life over small town life. Still think she’s better off finding a sugar daddy.

Annie_HTX
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie_HTX »

Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:48 pm
Thanks for starting the new thread! :)

triskelos
Learner
Learner

Post by triskelos »

I'm confused about whether her name is Eleonore or Eleanor, honestly.
According to these two sources, her name is Eleanor:
- https://www.zoominfo.com/people/Eleanor/Lecocq
- https://www.sfu.ca/criminology/facstaff ... culty.html

LetThemEatLipstick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LetThemEatLipstick »

The Whistler video with the toddler car seat in her single father Special Someone’s (SS’s) backseat

Skip to time: 15:15
“VLOGMAS DAYS 14-16 | #LULUMAS & #SNOWMAS”
Published Dec 17, 2018

SS’s kid had to have been at least 3-4 years old at the time to have a forward-facing car seat with the head pillow ratcheted all the way to the top of the car seat.

Screenshots of the car seat in SS’s car and a pic from a mommy blogger about the car seat

https://www.notquitesusie.com/2014/04/e ... -seat.html

all attached below.
482D0F9D-FC7E-431E-B84A-2F3EA67CF02A.png
217B2714-BFD7-4999-9316-01C3BDF2D4F3.png
EE861311-A4F5-4A0A-A1EE-5CBE594D34B5.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Annie_HTX
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie_HTX »

Guest wrote:
Annie_HTX wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:05 am
Katrina_AK_0099 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:48 pm
Thanks for starting the new thread! :)
What are your thoughts on this dumb bitch pretending that she's a local because she's lived in an Airbnb month month for three months? In the same breath she mentions she "cant" go to Hawaii or that she is stuck there and isn't sure if she is going to stay. Do you think that makes her a local?
I only caught bits and pieces of the livestream, but I did see the part you're referring to. And no - I don't think Elle living in a month-to-month AirBnB makes her a "local" at all! I had mentioned once that I tried my hand at starting my own law office as a solo practitioner. I'm not sure what the process is like in Washington, but starting a small business in Texas is no small feat (it wasn't for me at least). ;) Lots of paperwork with the Secretary of State, tax filings, consulting with a small business lawyer to put protection plans in place, joining my local chamber of commerce, etc. The reason how I was able to get through all of that was through networking and connections I made from living here all my life.

If I were transient like Elle, with plans on moving to another city or state sometime in the future, I wouldn't call myself a "local" business in anyway. It would take away from other businesses who have established a community base. Transplanting into a new city temporarily does not a local business make!

Post by Guest »

Regarding "Special Someone", she never hid that he was a single dad. They met in September and by December, she was hosting her Special Someone, his daughter and her parents in her apartment. She said something like, "I'm having a very special little guest over" and then during her gift guide vlog she showed the Disney Princess jewelry box she picked up for the child. She also got one of the boxes for herself :?

When she flew off to Hawaii for Christmas, she was crying about how happy she was and how much she was going to miss him. Come January, he dumped her and then by March she was reconnecting over Instagram with Rick. Engaged by August and then dumped in December. And now she is in Seattle apparently dating.

How her fans not see that there is nothing healthy nor normal about that sort of relationship pattern?!?!?

Return to “Elle Florence”