Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Eleonore Florence Lecocq: New City, Same Desperation (Part 11)

Post by stubbssie »

lisahaven wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:21 pm
come on guys 1 2 3 Elle is a liar ! Elle is a liar! Elle is a liar! Elle is a liar! this is so much fun :P :P :P I can get used to this :tu: Elle is a liar! Elle is a liar!
I think you mean 3 2 1

smc900
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by smc900 »

Whoever took out the Verarose trash, can you do it again?

Elle’s fans are as deranged as she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

lisahaven wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:07 pm
you guys are on another level of trolling..you leave her thee most cruel comments everywhere..you are trying to recruit haters for your hater parade on her own sites...you guys reak of desperation and insecurites and you see something in Elle that you envy...FACTS
*REEK

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

lisahaven wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 8:21 pm
I am out 100% this toxicity is beneath me..I promise I will not respond back or return..THeres pretty much nothing left to say and its boring me...continue being miserable and pathetic..peace out!
RIGHT BACK ATCHA!! :FU:

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

Elle is a liar! Elle is a liar! Elle is a liar! You are right Lisa! Shouting that out is very therapeutic! Please come back we miss you!

LOL! Love to have a conversation with her fans who could simply “look past” or “move forward” from her scams.. personally think people who capitalize on others based on dishonesty should be exposed 🤷🏻‍♀️

no_stringss
Talker
Talker

Post by no_stringss »

Page 27... Man this thread is chug chug chuggin along :rofl:

Her livestreams are hands down the most boring shit I've ever seen. The comment thread is vastly more interesting.

Looking forward to seeing complete sentences again, ladies. Punctuation. Good grammar. Capitalization. Until someone's off their meds again :rofl:

ETA... And Mods, why did the trash literally have to take itself out? :?

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

Also it’s hilarious that her fans justify for her actions by saying things like “ I take it it was your boyfriend...but Im sure he took 1 look at Elle and forgot all about you...can you blame him...” but if this were true then it could also be YOUR boyfriend/husband who would drop you like a bomb since Elle is clearly so irresistible to any man. AND because Elle or your boyfriend/husband are not to be blamed in this scenario you must accept your fate as the less attractive (hence the less valuable) mate and allow your significant other to run off with Elle.

This is the exact type of thinking that gets Elle into the “catch and release” relationships with men and the lack of close friendships with women since looks isn’t everything.

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

Maybe we post at 2am, 3am, 4am because we are in different time zones/countries? We don’t all live in your time zone Lisa LOL! Love a good Sunday troll, looking forward to the next one!

Bet Elle reads what I just said about us being in different time zones/countries as “I’m so famous, I have fans all over the world”

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

My favorite part of Elle's fans is that they consider her to be irresistible to men despite all of the evidence to the contrary!

Post by Guest »

I like how this fan tries to downplay their love of Elle by saying she randomly watches her videos and then turns it around on us that we are obsessed with her because we talk shit. Lol. And calls us hateful bullies, yet is threatening and menacing towards us, calling us queers and “dikes” (still spelling that wrong)...yep.

Pretty sure she was on the first stream sucking up to Elle in the chat but Elle didn’t acknowledge her at all. Lmao!

LetThemEatLipstick
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LetThemEatLipstick »

1. I think keep @lisahaven and @verarose8 on the forum. They expose how uneducated, incoherent, and frankly insane the people who like Elle need to be. And they keep this site at the top of SEO. I vote to keep them on the forum for our annals.

2. Just watched the latest @baake livestream that streamed concurrently to Elle’s 5/3/2020 livestream in which he sent his viewers to her video to help lift her abysmal view count. She was totally confounded and trying to pretend it wasn’t happening because she has an IQ of 34, and you can tell in his live reaction what a certifiable idiot and vapid, ditzy airhead he thinks she is. I don’t know what language he’s speaking, only that it sounds Slavic, but inflections and expressions were all I needed to see that any stranger finds her to be dumber than a rock. Sorry, rock, for that comparison.

ETA: @baake’s livestream. The Elle raid starts at 2:02:00.

End edit.

3. I think she dumped Rick after she got a taste of what a non-[Florida, retirement community, minimum wage adjunct lecturer at a junior college salary, back-haired, doughy bow-legged dad-bod] life was like when she visited Hawaii in Dec ‘19. I think she thinks she’s out of his league (On paper, she is. Looks-wise after the procedures, she is. Personality wise, not so much.) and dumped him when she got back to Florida. She wasn’t feeling well because this means she has to go on the hunt AGAIN at age 31 (I’m 29, so not far off. But I’m also a VP at my finance company, married, have a beautiful kindergartener, own two houses, could retire comfortably in the next 10 years because I’ve been diligent about saving and investing (not buying 25 capsule wardrobes each month), and my cat actually likes me. She’s 31 and is unemployed, no one nor cat can stand her, and to her benchmark of Hallmark Movie, is very much in the “victim who is actually a long-lost princess needs handsome white male prince to discover her being bullied and kicked around, and pull her out of the rubble to reinstate her birthright” stage of her story.). But I don’t think Rick dumped her — because she’s out of his league looks-wise, and personality-wise they totally complemented each other and he probably thought she was perfect there (read his Gossip Guru post).

Have a beautiful week everyone.

Interlude89
Learner
Learner

Post by Interlude89 »

Haha you know you've lost the argument when your only recourse is to spew vulgar, derogatory words...because you've got nothing of substance to meaningfully contribute and back up your statements!
And I agree with how deluded Vera is to think it's okay to steal someone's boyfriend by planting lies...what's the point of even talking with someone who clearly has no morals either. And btw it's obviously not my bf lol...it's one of precious Elle's friends' bf...though I have no idea who exactly it is.
Gosh, Eleonore Elle Florence and Vera - two peas in a pod...both clearly without morals and with very odd behavior.

Btw do we all think Vera and Elle are two different people? I'm thinking so as Vera is into English countryside/Amish stuff, and apparently doomsday prepping too (lisa haven is a youtuber who is into prepping etc), and that seems quite opposite of Elle. Also, I think Vera showed up and commented on the first livestream too. Though, maybe it's possible Elle created this whole other persona to be her #1 fan and to feed her delusions of grandeur and superiority.

winelover
Learner
Learner

Post by winelover »

LetThemEatLipstick wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 6:11 am
1. I think keep @lisahaven and @verarose8 on the forum. They expose how uneducated, incoherent, and frankly insane the people who like Elle need to be. And they keep this site at the top of SEO. I vote to keep them on the forum for our annals.

2. Just watched the latest @baake livestream that streamed concurrently to Elle’s 5/3/2020 livestream in which he sent his viewers to her video to help lift her abysmal view count. She was totally confounded and trying to pretend it wasn’t happening because she has an IQ of 34, and you can tell in his live reaction what a certifiable idiot and vapid, ditzy airhead he thinks she is. I don’t know what language he’s speaking, only that it sounds Slavic, but inflections and expressions were all I needed to see that any stranger finds her to be dumber than a rock. Sorry, rock, for that comparison.

End edit.

3. I think she dumped Rick after she got a taste of what a non-[Florida, retirement community, minimum wage adjunct lecturer at a junior college salary, back-haired, doughy bow-legged dad-bod] life was like when she visited Hawaii in Dec ‘19. I think she thinks she’s out of his league (On paper, she is. Looks-wise after the procedures, she is. Personality wise, not so much.) and dumped him when she got back to Florida. She wasn’t feeling well because this means she has to go on the hunt AGAIN at age 31 (I’m 29, so not far off. But I’m also a VP at my finance company, married, have a beautiful kindergartener, own two houses, could retire comfortably in the next 10 years because I’ve been diligent about saving and investing (not buying 25 capsule wardrobes each month), and my cat actually likes me. She’s 31 and is unemployed, no one nor cat can stand her, and to her benchmark of Hallmark Movie, is very much in the “victim who is actually a long-lost princess needs handsome white male prince to discover her being bullied and kicked around, and pull her out of the rubble to reinstate her birthright” stage of her story.). But I don’t think Rick dumped her — because she’s out of his league looks-wise, and personality-wise they totally complemented each other and he probably thought she was perfect there (read his Gossip Guru post).

Thanks for posting that live. I can't understand what he's saying either but it does seem like he's annoyed by her. His comment to her right before he left :rofl: "I'm sending you my followers, you're welcome lady."

triskelos
Learner
Learner

Post by triskelos »

@Lisahaven, Vera or Elle, because I do believe there is a possibility that this is you - don't drink this much, your life is pathetic enough as it is. You will not be happy in rehab, they will not ley you livestream from there.
And yes, people who don't live in the US, might live in a different time zone, but you are too dumb to even think about it.

@LetThemEatLipstick, this video is hilarious! I enjoyed the way her dumb face froze for two minutes way too much. Also - I haven't seen any of her livestreams before, apart from this segment, and OMG, what a snooze! Jane Austen and Charlotte Bronte's ecranisations, what?! Also - why would someone not know "How to Steal a Million"? She was already a huge star when she made it. Why does Elle Lecocq think that she is so cultured and tries to educate others in such a smug way when all of her knowledge on anything is either at A1 or at "Captain Obvious" level?

triskelos
Learner
Learner

Post by triskelos »

Okay, I speak two Slavic languages, but this wasn't one of them) I only understood a few things, and the most hilarious was that he looked at the "whooping" 32 or 39 likes on her stream, then checked how many subscribers she has and said that they all are fake :rofl:
Also, he wanted her to read his nickname, that all of his followers were posting, that's why he was acting so irritated. He was saying something like "Come on, read it, read it!"

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

I seem to of totally missed the part where she was telling lies to steal someones boyfriend, can someone fill me in?

v12876
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by v12876 »

End edit.

that's so funny! the kid is from the Balkans (I believe Bosnia & Herzegovina) and he is hilarious. Basically said, she's using bots to show people in chat. Asked her to read the chat.....and then calls out, no one else is writing to you except me, read who is raiding you! She's confused...300 people with 50 from me so she has no idea! :)

I guess to pass the time with the quarantine, theses kids are raiding live chats and using their followers to do it. Creative for sure :) Bloody gamers.

no_stringss
Talker
Talker

Post by no_stringss »

I think his "interaction" with her livestream perfectly encapsulates how her relationships go.

Initially, the guy is attracted (you could tell as soon as he saw her, he seemed to like what he saw).

As the guy continues on with Eleanor, he is both A) talking to a wall (I bet even in her real relationships, they might as well be in different countries, as she won't hear anything she doesn't want to) and B) eventually totally disgusted with her idiocy.

Thank you so much for posting that video <3

Post by Guest »

Keikochan wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 7:27 am
I seem to of totally missed the part where she was telling lies to steal someones boyfriend, can someone fill me in?
According to Interlude, she knows (of) some of Elle’s friends in Vancouver due to mutual friends. Apparently Elle tried to steal one of her OWN FRIEND’S boyfriend because he is a wealthy and generous guy. I guess Elle was telling the guy lies about her friend so she could bag him for herself.

I don’t know how her dumb fans think this is ok. Perhaps they all tell themselves this is mindless gossip and rumors, but I always believed in the aphorism “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire”...

Really, I can’t think of anyone I know personally who is well liked have horrible rumors about them. Usually people who have bad rumors or gossip surrounding them tend to have drama in their lives themselves.

Interlude89
Learner
Learner

Post by Interlude89 »

Yes, I have a friend in Vancouver who knows some of the people that are "friends" with Elle and what she heard are rumors that Elle is snobby and unlikable, but the biggest one is that Elle tried to steal this woman's boyfriend because he loved to get her luxury gifts. My friend isn't that close with them, so that's pretty much as all she knows/overheard.
I do want to emphasize that this is a rumor and not something absolutely known for a fact. I don't know how accurate it is, whether its a bit of truth with embellishment, or whether it's purely gossip/lie that they made up about her.

My thoughts:
-if Elle is that likable, why are there these kinds of rumors about her in real life?
-based on what we know about her pearl scam (during a pandemic when real local owners were struggling to put food on the table!), I wouldn't put it past her to pull this stunt...and we all know how she's desperate
-pretty much none of her "friends" that she's tagged on instagram follow her. she follows them but they don't follow back...which makes me think something happened for pretty much none of them to follow her?
-also weird that "Vera" would defend this in the most bizarre way by essentially saying the girl deserved it because Elle is "beautiful"...wouldn't a truly loyal sub just deny it by saying "Elle is a genuinely nice person and she would never actually do anything of the sort"??
-lastly, if this rumor is not true, then it clearly shows her "friends" really dislike her. If so, I do feel sorry regarding this rumor for her.

My advice to you Elle: stop all of the lying, be more genuine, and try to be more altruistic. You can't keep the lies going forever. People who are very close to you (aka good friends/bf) will eventually find out by spending time with you. Maybe that's why your "friends" dislike you and want nothing to do with you because they found out you aren't an actual practicing lawyer even though you build your whole platform around it. Maybe, just maybe, they don't want to associate with fake people who constantly lie (this at least we know for a fact).

Return to “Elle Florence”