Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by Guest »

She looks dumb wearing all those scarves in Hawaii. She treats every video and IG post like it’s an infomercial for her jewelry and accessories, and that’s what’s killing her channel — she’s constantly pushing it and stopped uploading just being herself. Like stop being this manufactured version of yourself and be human.

Hampants
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by Hampants »

Miss Rose wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:56 pm
Both she and her mother still follow Dickles on ig, but he no longer follows either of them. Same with her previous two boyfriends, she still follows them but they don’t follow her. I find that somewhat pathetic, why follow someone who dumped you and no longer has any interest in you whatsoever?!? Definitely not girlboss attitude.
I actually find it funny because it likely means (in this case) she hasn't even bothered to notice. Girlboss is a ridiculous term, but I think only pettiness and insecurity drive us to bother checking to see if someone still follows us. At least, that's the only reason I would ever check. 😆 I also mute people, though, maybe that's what she did. I agree with a lot of what is said on here, and find her obnoxious most of the time, but I actually think this small detail is one thing that manages to makes her look good, somehow.

Hampants
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Hampants »

Miss Rose wrote:
Both she and her mother still follow Dickles on ig, but he no longer follows either of them. Same with her previous two boyfriends, she still follows them but they don’t follow her. I find that somewhat pathetic, why follow someone who dumped you and no longer has any interest in you whatsoever?!? Definitely not girlboss attitude.
I actually find it funny because it likely means (in this case) she hasn't even bothered to notice. Girlboss is a ridiculous term, but I think only pettiness and insecurity drive us to bother checking to see if someone still follows us. At least, that's the only reason I would ever check. 😆 I also mute people, though, maybe that's what she did. I agree with a lot of what is said on here, and find her obnoxious most of the time, but I actually think this small detail is one thing that manages to makes her look good, somehow.

Post by Guest »

Hampants wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:21 pm
Miss Rose wrote:
I think she knows, besides, she reads here. She likes to keep tabs on her exes.

spicynachos
Talker
Talker

Post by spicynachos »

Hampants wrote:
Miss Rose wrote:
Oh she notices... She unfollowed Chris after their breakup and refollowed him within the last year or so. Joe actually deactivated his Instagram account when he was dating Smelle and reactivated it months after their breakup, so she didn’t get a chance to do the post breakup social media cleanse by unfollowing Joe, she just deleted their pictures instead.

Post by Guest »

spicynachos wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:34 am
Hampants wrote:
Miss Rose wrote:
Oh she notices... She unfollowed Chris after their breakup and refollowed him within the last year or so. Joe actually deactivated his Instagram account when he was dating Smelle and reactivated it months after their breakup, so she didn’t get a chance to do the post breakup social media cleanse by unfollowing Joe, she just deleted their pictures instead.
THAT is hilarious that Joe deactivated his IG while he was with Smelle! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He has the option of making his account private if he didn’t want her followers seeing his activity, but he just deactivated it until they were done!!! Makes me think he was embarrassed of their relationship and didn’t want her to tag him in any of their photos together. :lol: Clearly he doesn’t think very fondly of Elle. 8-)

I don’t know why she bothers to follow Dickles. The guy Is a creep and a lot of her fans don’t even like him.
Last edited by Guest on Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

Oh so she does know how to say "opera cake" because in one of her birthday videos she said "auchpearah cukh" it was the most nails on a chalkboard thing she's said to date.

On the title note, let's please go back to Elle Florence:(insert short sentence)
I asked for fauxtorney last time thinking it'd say Elle Fauxtorney: short sentence lol. I won't make anymore suggestions lol.

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

For the title how about...

Elle Florence: I’m Jobless In Seattle By Day, And GoFundMe By Night! (Part 10)

(According to Elle “I'm a lawyer by day, fashion blogger and business owner by night!”)

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

More Nouvelle beads on offer. She should call these the "Nola Pearls" because they look like those cheap beads you get during Mardi Gras. Image

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:31 pm
More Nouvelle beads on offer. She should call these the "Nola Pearls" because they look like those cheap beads you get during Mardi Gras. Image

I saw that! Even with her grocery story she can't resist a chance to hawk her wares 😄

Btw, that's a crap-ton of groceries! Maybe she HAS found a man in Seattle. It looks like she's landed now and is making up for a month of starvation!
Screenshot_20200210-090259_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

My suggestion, in reference to her fake Tiffany's engagement ring and hideous Return to Tiffany's jewelry.

Elle Florence: Returned to Tiffany's

You know when you move to a new place or come back from a long trip and have to rebuy a ton of essentials? Yeah she just does this to cook pasta for a few weeks. :roll:

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

And the Oscar for the most pretentious pronunciations goes to Elle Florence!

winelover
Learner
Learner

Post by winelover »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:31 pm

Wait, she made these? Lol, they look like the necklaces from that childhood game Pretty Pretty Princess.

Anne7
Learner
Learner

Post by Anne7 »

Elle Florence: Always the Girlfriend, Never the Stepford Bride

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Elle Florence: 3-2-1, Never "The One"... Dickles-Joe-Chris, gotta try again quick.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

boredstrom
Learner
Learner

Post by boredstrom »

Elle Florence: Seeking Mr Next; Dude, you’re getting an Elle!

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

Nouvelle site, same old lies.

Ooo that would make a good title too! Image

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

How is she not embarrassed to continually lie about being a practicing lawyer? She hasn't had a job for 8 months!

@LivingInSeattle I must admit I have checked this site several times just to see if you've spotted Elle in the wild! I assume none of the Seattle based GGers will see her unless they happen to be at Nordstrom or Sephora. She will probably waste her entire month there doing nothing but shopping and trying to find a date online.

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 »

Her new site is a joke. Self time photos and I phone pics of her jewels. Not professional at all.

I don’t like Allie and Toni (if any know who they are) but at least they take professional photos for their China resale jewelry site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

smc900 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:27 am
Her new site is a joke. Self time photos and I phone pics of her jewels. Not professional at all.

I don’t like Allie and Toni (if any know who they are) but at least they take professional photos for their China resale jewelry site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you know they are self-time photos and I phone pictures? Sorry, don’t know much about photography.

The new necklaces are hideous though, as are the earrings, that I can definitely say. They look like they were made by a 9-year-old girl. No self-respecting lawyer (or any professional woman) would wear something like that! And, as always, everything is overpriced.

Return to “Elle Florence”