Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by no_strings »

BrainyBrunette wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm
no_strings wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:36 pm
We got engineers... Any pharmacists in the house?? :rofl: :D
I have a doctorate in psychology. Does that count? lol. I can't prescribe medication... but I can tell if someone needs help...
You're even better equipped to discuss Looney Toons Elle!
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Re: Cank-Elle Faux-rence and her last ditch effort to hitch Rick-Diana Jones and his swift clip to the piss ring

Post by Coconut_kutty »

BrainyBrunette wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:42 pm
no_strings wrote:
I have a doctorate in psychology. Does that count? lol. I can't prescribe medication... but I can tell if someone needs help...

Yay! I’m a clinical psychologist:D

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

Since we're all sharing, my husband and I both work in STEM fields (technology). We live and work in Vancouver. Have been married almost 15 years. And we own real estate, which was our best and smartest investment. /lyrical_waxing

Oh and I have a valid BC driver's license and own a car too, lol.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RubyGT
Talker
Talker

Post by RubyGT »

Following.

LOL everyone being in STEM, my husband being an attorney and me being an actual investigator/law enforcement. Elle you tried it.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

Im an HR rep. Elle thinks we are a bunch of uneducated women who spend our entire days making her the victim

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

no_strings wrote:
I'm a pharmacist! : <3

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

Clinical psychologist, psychologist, and pharmacist gossipers, please send over some powerful substance to Rickdiana and Cankelle to keep their bloated egos under control! If you have something for excessive use of big words, please send those along too.

Since I have only shared my hubby's job, let me share mine; I am a college prof (yes, a tenured, associate prof of linguistics). My university promotes only a handful of associate profs to full professors each year, so you can imagine my disgust when the community college adjunct Rickdiana called himself "professor," and the online class adjunct, Elle, called herself a "visiting professor."

On a side note, my hubby is a native speaker of Parisian French and we hang out with a lot of French speakers regularly. None of them pronounce French words like Elle does when they speak English. As a linguist and an observer of normal French speakers, It has been fun to laugh at Elle's language issues.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

I am a marketing professional with an MBA and have double majors( biochemistry & zoology) in my undergrad and my husband is a software engineer. I don’t go around calling myself either a biochemist or a zoologist,just because I have a degree in it. Yes Elle, I call myself a marketing professional because that’s what I work as!

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

BrainyBrunette wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:40 pm
qwerty888 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:25 pm
Where/when do you think the wedding will be? My guess is around Xmas in Hawaii!
I think you're probably right! I was hoping maybe she'd have a long engagement, which would give her time to turn and run, but given how quick and crazy this "courtship" has been - if you could even call it that - she'll probably be married by the end of the year.
Run Faux-rence Run!

llkb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by llkb »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:40 pm
BrainyBrunette wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:40 pm
qwerty888 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:25 pm
Where/when do you think the wedding will be? My guess is around Xmas in Hawaii!
I think you're probably right! I was hoping maybe she'd have a long engagement, which would give her time to turn and run, but given how quick and crazy this "courtship" has been - if you could even call it that - she'll probably be married by the end of the year.
Run Faux-rence Run!
:rofl: :rofl:

Hi Girls, lurker since December, I had enough with Faux-rence and her near death experience and finally find you <3 <3
As French and educated ( MBA internatinational business) I would say:
-Her french is not that good. My mom is foreign and french language was of course not her native language but she is still doing better that Elle.
-Nobody in France speaks like she does. I sometimes even struggle a bit to understand what she tried to say?? :-? :-? she is extremely mannered and fake. But i guess it is the character she wanted to built on YT.
-Her business as you all find out already is just smoke, I mean bless her she "built a brand" around her. But there is only fans to pay that much whatever product from Elle.
-I am the "fan" who commented about the prerecorded videos is okay on Elle's videos, well I was actually sarcastic (currently living in UK, so I guess it where I picked it up). I am surprised my comment was not deleted. Although I can be okayish with pre recorded videos, I really dont like the absence of communication around it. Once again it is very misleading.

Any way it is good to read you all!
and good luck Elle with the wedding.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

flower790 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:49 pm
Im an HR rep. Elle thinks we are a bunch of uneducated women who spend our entire days making her the victim
So curious, did she actually call us out?

Just in case: I own a media company and live between Canada and Europe. My bf is a 30 year old self-made multi-millionaire and happily takes care of me, so I can comfortably save and spend my income on whatever I want. We just bought a villa in Spain together which we are currently renovating to our tastes. :D Enjoy Florida Elle.

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 pm
Akent_2016 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 pm
Clinical psychologist, psychologist, and pharmacist gossipers, please send over some powerful substance to Rickdiana and Cankelle to keep their bloated egos under control! If you have something for excessive use of big words, please send those along too.

Since I have only shared my hubby's job, let me share mine; I am a college prof (yes, a tenured, associate prof of linguistics). My university promotes only a handful of associate profs to full professors each year, so you can imagine my disgust when the community college adjunct Rickdiana called himself "professor," and the online class adjunct, Elle, called herself a "visiting professor."

On a side note, my hubby is a native speaker of Parisian French and we hang out with a lot of French speakers regularly. None of them pronounce French words like Elle does when they speak English. As a linguist and an observer of normal French speakers, It has been fun to laugh at Elle's language issues.
I bet, one of my friends I met when I was in undergrad and he was doing his post doc went and did another post doc before he became a professor and a few years after that before he became tenure. I know they think it's easy to throw around these terms because it makes them sound more successful, but it makes people who had to work for it (us) mad because we earned our titles. Joe and Chris earned their titles. Elle is a fraud and so is Rick. In that aspect they deserve each other.

Also, no offense to any Millers in here, but will Elle leave her European, unfortunate, but still European last name for a pedestrian Miller?
Well she can't go with "Le Cock-Miller"

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Everybody here is a well-educated woman (or man) that is (prob?) older and (definitely) wiser than Elle. We joined because her utter lack of introspection and self-awareness is genuinely disturbing. And she cannot take any sort of constructive criticism in her comments. So where else to wax lyrical about her nuttiness? I hope she does read this thread and realizes so many people that she is trying to be better than, are not blowing smoke out of their asses when they say she has problems.

Love the camaraderie on this thread guys <3
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Mama3
Learner
Learner

Post by Mama3 »

no_strings wrote:
I am a pharmacist!

Mama3
Learner
Learner

Post by Mama3 »

Mama3 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:19 am
no_strings wrote:
I am a pharmacist!
Whoops and so is my husband forgot about him! We went to school together.

Mama3
Learner
Learner

Post by Mama3 »

drasticactions wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:18 pm
no_strings wrote:
I'm a pharmacist! : <3
Me too!

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Also, we see you too, Dicky. From his condescending post, I got the vibe that he was trying to set a bunch of ragamuffin street urchins straight. No... We have your number, and hers too. Save your white-knighting for somewhere else.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

New video up today. Top 10 study tips for success. I don't think I can even dive into that one. I started watching Elle because I thought she was a breathe of fresh air. Educated and a working professional, unlike so many of the other youtube bimbos. Then I noticed her boyfriends falling off. I really liked Chris. I think the camera in his face all day and her constant spending of money alerted him to the fact that he needed to run for the hills. I think Joe felt the same way and "dumped" her because he felt suffocated.
Her haul after haul after haul really started to sicken me.

p.s. B.A in Chemistry and an MBA in finance here, lol

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:23 pm
Akent_2016 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 pm

I bet, one of my friends I met when I was in undergrad and he was doing his post doc went and did another post doc before he became a professor and a few years after that before he became tenure. I know they think it's easy to throw around these terms because it makes them sound more successful, but it makes people who had to work for it (us) mad because we earned our titles. Joe and Chris earned their titles. Elle is a fraud and so is Rick. In that aspect they deserve each other.

Also, no offense to any Millers in here, but will Elle leave her European, unfortunate, but still European last name for a pedestrian Miller?
This is actually really common for most professors, at least amongst my friends who are PhDs (I dropped out because it wasn’t it for me and got the Masters instead 😜). They did at least 2 post docs before they before they became professors and only 1 that I know of is tenured while the rest are still working on it or planning to do something else. It never occurred to me why Elle likes to label herself as a professor (and now Rick), but I guess now that I think about it, esp compared to my friends, she really looks dumb.

I actually feel lazy compared to all you successful ladies! 😂 Well, I am lazy.

Freshnewnotebook
Learner
Learner

Post by Freshnewnotebook »

I’m a corporate lawyer and I found Elle years ago when I was going through interviews and needed to figure out what to wear. It didn’t take me very long to figure out that she was all smoke and mirrors. I haven’t met a single colleague that works as little as she does as a lawyer. Daily 2 hour lunch breaks? Home everyday by 5? Never ever has to check an email at home? Even in-house lawyers have to respond to the odd thing at home. And no one I know would ever wear most of the shit she prances around in to the office

Return to “Elle Florence”