Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by drasticactions »

Ugh finally watched the sandal video. I hate feet, they gross me out and her feet really gross me out. Why does she always wear shoes that look too tight? The last pair looked like she was going to bust out of again.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Elle Florence - Deserting Mommy Dearest and Vancouver Club for Father Figure and Gator Pubs (Part 6)

Post by starviolet »

Am I the only one who noticed the sweat mustache? It's the first thing I noticed. I wouldn't have uploaded that if I were her.

m_sum
Learner
Learner

Post by m_sum »

I also noticed the sweat mustache right away! It was so distracting. I don't understand why she didn't simply wipe it away. The quality of her videos is really poor sometimes.
I didn't like any of the shoes. A few of them looked quite matronly on her actually, especially the flat sandals. The sandals with the velcro seems to have been designed for an older woman, would have been nice for her mom. For someone who spends thousands of dollars on fashion each season (it truly is gross thinking about how much she buys), she doesn't have much style to show for it.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

She really does have matronly, downright granny taste. What a waste.

With her clothes and shoes I would buy an apartment, seriously. Sell most of it and buy some real estate. WTH is she doing. No common sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lol, just watched her "What I Eat in a Day" vid and she's so full of shit. I'm not shading anyone who drinks cheap wine (I am on a budget too!), but she's like "This Oyster Bay rose is very good and very dry" ...um, I'm pretty sure people don't care about the notes of a wine when it's literally the cheapest wine (aside from boxed wine) that you can get at the store. :roll: And she def brought it out so she could *casually* mention that she had a friend come over.

Sofatsolazy
Debater
Debater

Post by Sofatsolazy »

LivinginSeattle wrote:Is anyone here from NoLa?? Will anyone go to her meet and greet? Her new beau used to go to New Orleans with his ex wife (shown in his sister's Instagram) doesn't she feel awkward that she's just a new sub for his ex?
I'm a NOLA native and trying to figure out if I can go and watch from a distance or if I need to suck it up and take one for GG and meet her.

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

Sofatsolazy wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:08 pm
LivinginSeattle wrote:Is anyone here from NoLa?? Will anyone go to her meet and greet? Her new beau used to go to New Orleans with his ex wife (shown in his sister's Instagram) doesn't she feel awkward that she's just a new sub for his ex?
I'm a NOLA native and trying to figure out if I can go and watch from a distance or if I need to suck it up and take one for GG and meet her.

Oooh sting operation! I will be eternally grateful if you do end up going :)

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

She is definitely planning a move to the US.

Latest IG post:
elleflorence
Celebrating passing all my professional exams to become a Certified Fraud Examiner! Studying for four exams and working at the same time was a lot to handle but I’m so happy I did it because it really deepened my knowledge of the US regulatory landscape

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

Coconut_kutty wrote:She is definitely planning a move to the US.

Latest IG post:
elleflorence
Celebrating passing all my professional exams to become a Certified Fraud Examiner! Studying for four exams and working at the same time was a lot to handle but I’m so happy I did it because it really deepened my knowledge of the US regulatory landscape
ImageImageImage She’s going to hate living in bumf*ck Florida. Maybe we’ll see more vlogs of her actually doing things/socializing when she moves.

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

Also, is honey boo bow legged? His legs seem very strangely angled in many of the full length pics on his insta?

Post by Guest »

8-)
Coconut_kutty wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Latest IG post:
elleflorence
Working at the same time as...what...Elle?? Not as a practicing lawyer, that’s for sure. :lol:

So...she slyly sorta kinda, but not really, admits she’s been a fraud examiner...oh what a tangled web we weave when at first we practice to deceive. Our non-practicing lawyer is good at fraud...congrats Elle! 8-)

Post by Guest »

Not going to lie, the thought of her squealing fearfully at an alligator on the side of the road makes me giggle. :lol:
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

DogMom1990
Talker
Talker

Post by DogMom1990 »

Coconut_kutty wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:31 pm

Latest IG post:
elleflorence
All while also travelling a few times a month. Maybe the exam wasn't so complicated after all.

Post by Guest »

Ok, jokes aside, I’ve said this multiple times before, but I’ll say it again: she is so immature...aside from her bratty fits and selfishness, she’s just horribly naive. If she wasn’t such a snobby brat I’d really feel for her.

I don’t know who in their right mind would think it’s a good idea to move from a great city to a completely foreign environment with an older man who just got out of a divorce. If I were her, I’d at least wait another year and see how things go.

As for him, shame on him for encouraging her to do all these things and not telling her to exercise temperance in their relationship. I know she is an adult and in her 30s but these decisions she makes are something I’d expect from someone much younger. It’s sad just watching her be so stupid.

Post by Guest »

I’m more concerned for Bebeeee than Elle.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

off topic but can anyone tell me what happened to Alexandrea Garza and Coffee Break with Dani's threads are??? They just went poof

Post by Guest »

She uploaded a video yesterday. I didn’t watch; no commentary?

I’m wondering if all these boring videos are to deflect her haters from gossiping about her. :lol:

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

adel220 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 am

I’m wondering if all these boring videos are to deflect her haters from gossiping about her. :lol:
I couldn’t bother to watch it either. She’s slacking off. Btw, boyfriend’s sister is in NOLA too. She’s meeting family.
I wonder if her meetup actually went ahead?

Post by Guest »

Coconut_kutty wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:35 am
adel220 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:14 am

I couldn’t bother to watch it either. She’s slacking off. Btw, boyfriend’s sister is in NOLA too. She’s meeting family.
I wonder if her meetup actually went ahead?
I think it probably went through. There are enough Elle fanatics that want to meet her, plus I don’t think she would break plans if enough people agreed to it. She’s a liar, but she’s not a flake, lol. :lol: ;)

Her social blade hasn’t improved. She can’t keep posting boring videos if she wants to make money. :roll:

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I watched the video is was very boring. She said babyliss weird etc

Return to “Elle Florence”