Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

Harper5
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

Post by Harper5 »

The ex wife’s IG is private but it’s karma _ camilleon _ 77
Make sure to delete the spaces between letters and _ only did that so google doesn’t pick it up. :)
She eats organic and gluten free, and it’s in her description for easy searching :)

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Ugh her description is a bit cringe, he def has a type

Post by Guest »

drasticactions wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:28 am
Ugh her description is a bit cringe, he def has a type
I’m not sure if she was trying to be funny, but... yikes lol

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

Well since he's been married before, at least Elle knows he's not commitment phobic.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

The 3 of them look like they could be siblings/cousins. I agree the ex wife is naturally prettier than Elle and doesn’t need to trowel on 4 layers of makeup to take a picture.

This relationship is going down — it has disaster written all over it.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

Jesus Elle, wake up !!! A father with a child, a divorcee who is not good looking and lives in another country.
I don't get this girl, she could have done more. She has a law degree, good looking, family money who permit her to be independant...
WHY ?
I'm going to be 30 in 2 months, way more poor than Elle, single but not desperate.

Post by Guest »

adel220 wrote: Wow, if this guy was married last year, that means he moved on with Elle less than a year after his divorce. I know all relationships are different and we don’t know what happened between him and his ex wife (they could have been separated for all I know during that time), but personally I would never date anyone fresh off his divorce. Even more so, I would certainly not label this guy as “family”, especially when he was married just a year ago.

Given this info, I doubt Elle ever dated him while he was in Ohio. Most likely he was married or dating that now ex wife. I am now even more inclined to believe they were distant friends or acquaintance that just happened to reconnect.

These two are desperate and deserve each other. :roll:
Sorry, had to come back and clarify. I meant to write that I doubt Elle dated him while THEY were in school in Ohio. They probably just met and mingled as distant acquaintances, would be my guess.

God. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and I wanted to believe that they had a past romantic liaison of some sort to explain the sudden rush of commitment. But nope, they’re both desperate and each other’s rebounds. I don’t know who is worse, her with her nonstop serial monogamy or him with his quick dating after his failed marriage. Both of them should be old enough to realize this isn’t normal... :?

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

adel220 wrote:
adel220 wrote: Wow, if this guy was married last year, that means he moved on with Elle less than a year after his divorce. I know all relationships are different and we don’t know what happened between him and his ex wife (they could have been separated for all I know during that time), but personally I would never date anyone fresh off his divorce. Even more so, I would certainly not label this guy as “family”, especially when he was married just a year ago.

Given this info, I doubt Elle ever dated him while he was in Ohio. Most likely he was married or dating that now ex wife. I am now even more inclined to believe they were distant friends or acquaintance that just happened to reconnect.

Sorry, had to come back and clarify. I meant to write that I doubt Elle dated him while THEY were in school in Ohio. They probably just met and mingled as distant acquaintances, would be my guess.

God. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and I wanted to believe that they had a past romantic liaison of some sort to explain the sudden rush of commitment. But nope, they’re both desperate and each other’s rebounds. I don’t know who is worse, her with her nonstop serial monogamy or him with his quick dating after his failed marriage. Both of them should be old enough to realize this isn’t normal... :?
I think Elle is. Although Rick is displaying very poor judgment, he isn't really losing anything by jumping in. Elle is the one leaving her job, moving away from a city she loves, moving to a new place and starting over completely. She clearly wants to get married. Yet this is her third time moving in with someone she is not engaged to. You don't need to be engaged/married to be in a stable relationship. But after being dumped several times in a row, I think it's a bad sign that she isn't willing to wait until she has some form of commitment before uprooting herself.

mininaz
Learner
Learner

Post by mininaz »

PrePackingPrep wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:45 am
adel220 wrote:

I think Elle is. Although Rick is displaying very poor judgment, he isn't really losing anything by jumping in. Elle is the one leaving her job, moving away from a city she loves, moving to a new place and starting over completely. She clearly wants to get married. Yet this is her third time moving in with someone she is not engaged to. You don't need to be engaged/married to be in a stable relationship. But after being dumped several times in a row, I think it's a bad sign that she isn't willing to wait until she has some form of commitment before uprooting herself.
Is she actually planning to move? Why would she be taking more fraud investigator courses if she was going to go to the states? I assumed it was to get a raise at work.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

Mininaz, in her essential oil video she referenced that the diffuser she purchased is for her next [larger] home. She hasn't outright said that she is moving to Florida. But the pocket version of the US constitution, mentioning a new place, are all indicating that she's planning on moving.

Post by Guest »

But if she was born in New York she wouldn't need to study the constitution because she's already a citizen. I secretly hoped it was given to her by bf after she said something inaccurate in front of a group in her typical know it all way lol.

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

New thread name ideas?

Post by Guest »

PhoebeTallulah wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:27 am
But if she was born in New York she wouldn't need to study the constitution because she's already a citizen. I secretly hoped it was given to her by bf after she said something inaccurate in front of a group in her typical know it all way lol.
I thought the US constitution booklet was for her to help study for the bar in Florida...? Anyway, it’s all speculation at this point.

Post by Guest »

Signs pointing to her moving to the US:
• Her lease is up in September and she’s unhappy unless she’s living with a man.
• The above-mentioned diffuser for her next larger home
• She’s studying the U.S. Constitution, which she keeps in booklet form in her purse
• Desperation...she’s 30/31 and in a rush for husband, house and children.

mininaz
Learner
Learner

Post by mininaz »

poshspice88 wrote: Signs pointing to her moving to the US:
• Her lease is up in September and she’s unhappy unless she’s living with a man.
• She’s studying the U.S. Constitution, which she keeps in booklet form in her purse
I agree with all of this but then...why is she trying to do more fraud investigator certification? I don't really have an understanding of how that field works, but can she transfer this stuff over to the states?

Post by Guest »

adel220 wrote:
PhoebeTallulah wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:27 am
I thought the US constitution booklet was for her to help study for the bar in Florida...? Anyway, it’s all speculation at this point.
You're right, that makes sense.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I checked clerk of courts looks like they filed for divorce in August last year. Hope that's not against rules since that is public info. I only found it since I live in the same county and figured I'd check. So it has not been long at all for the bf

Post by Guest »

mininaz wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 am
poshspice88 wrote: Signs pointing to her moving to the US:
I agree with all of this but then...why is she trying to do more fraud investigator certification? I don't really have an understanding of how that field works, but can she transfer this stuff over to the states?
My guess is that she’s trying to get as many certifications as she can for her resume. She’ll probably have to take a similar position in the US until she passes the bar is able to practice law here in the US, which she may not even achieve.

Edit: Even if those certifications do nothing for her in the US, it still looks good on her resume.

mininaz
Learner
Learner

Post by mininaz »

poshspice88 wrote:
mininaz wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 am
My guess is that she’s trying to get as many certifications as she can for her resume. She’ll probably have to take a similar position in the US until she passes the bar is able to practice law here in the US, which she may not even achieve.

Edit: Even if those certifications do nothing for her in the US, it still looks good on her resume.
That makes a lot more sense. Thank you!

Post by Guest »

I have wonder, how serious is her boyfriend? I know he is desperate, but do you think he is willing to tie the knot according to Elle’s timeline? I would think if you were divorced last year, you would be gun shy about getting hitched again ASAP...

Return to “Elle Florence”