Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Re: Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

Post by drewberry_moore »

Elle those Sam Edelmans are cutting into your feet. Those shoes can't be comfortable.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by theone »

I bet she films outside her office on a Sunday, or a day when the offices are closed. She looks like a Stepford wife whirling around.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

her stupid scarves and pearls.... no thanks Elle

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Um, in what way are light-wash RIPPED jeans appropriate for a law firm?!? Even on casual Fridays, I still don't see that as office appropriate attire... and no, pairing a baby pink chanel bag with the outfit doesn't magically make it classier...

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by PrePackingPrep »

That outfit is atrocious.

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:56 pm
Um, in what way are light-wash RIPPED jeans appropriate for a law firm?!? Even on casual Fridays, I still don't see that as office appropriate attire... and no, pairing a baby pink chanel bag with the outfit doesn't magically make it classier...
Elle, the 80s called, they want their shirt back. :rofl:

The whole thing is just plain NO.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Rosie34567 wrote:
Did she PAINT those jeans on??

Girlboss looks like she can't move her legs... And it's not just the position she's paused in.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Post by Guest »

"my strawberries and cream cardigan which is super, super light. it has a lot of silk in it, so it feels like the lightest of layers, a whisper of warmth on your skin."

I guess we all missed the memo of elle slowing transiting from faux lawyer to disney princess?
:rofl: :barf:

TungstenKween

Post by TungstenKween »

And what's with this outfit? A freaking shawl around her shoulders -- are you a Harlequin romance heroine? That dress is too formal for her cubicle job, and she must look so out of place.

That bag also doesn't go with the ensemble at all. Leave it to Elle to match a beautiful bag with the wrong outfit.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

I am sorry, does she have some prior commitment? Some hideous Casual Friday outfit convention she has to go to? :rofl:
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 am
Rosie34567 wrote:

What is this? That color and how tight it is is NOT OKAY. Does she think that's flattering? Holy shit.

Also does she ever tuck in her shirts and not have them hanging over her awkward hips?

lurkingin94123
Talker
Talker

Post by lurkingin94123 »

PrePackingPrep wrote:That outfit is atrocious.
It is! Also, Elle’s first face is back. Does she not look like the girl w the cleft chin from 2014-2016?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coconut_kutty
Learner
Learner

Post by Coconut_kutty »

Akent_2016 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:08 pm
I am sorry, does she have some prior commitment? Some hideous Casual Friday outfit convention she has to go to? :rofl:
Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:14 am
Rosie34567 wrote:

What is this? That color and how tight it is is NOT OKAY. Does she think that's flattering? Holy shit.

Also does she ever tuck in her shirts and not have them hanging over her awkward hips?
...and why is she holding that bag in that awkward way.
This whole outfit is such a fail.

mininaz
Learner
Learner

Post by mininaz »

Is Elle studying for the Florida bar? Based off her instagram stories.

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Based on her "get ready for work with me" video she's studying for "four professional exams". Like always her outfit is bad, her lips gross me out, and her make up is way too much. She said a light eyeshadow look and it was not light.

Akent_2016
Informer
Informer

Post by Akent_2016 »

Oh geez, that's what she wears to work? Where do you work, Elle, a Sunday school?

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:20 am
drasticactions wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:45 am
Based on her "get ready for work with me" video she's studying for "four professional exams". Like always her outfit is bad, her lips gross me out, and her make up is way too much. She said a light eyeshadow look and it was not light.
Loved that she was like "I don't use a lot of foundation...I use BB cream... because you can still see the texture of the skin...you can see the imperfections and freckles through it" and then proceeds to use what I would consider 3 uses worth of BB cream and heavy amounts of FOUNDATION powder AND concealer. ?????? I thought you liked the imperfections to show.

Also the way she dragggggged the towel and tugged on her lips hurt my lips from just watching..
Right? She claims it was to get the spf benefit of the BB cream, but how about wearing spf alone then adding just a little bb or just the powder on top? Didn't she use two concealers? And then two bronzers , blush and highlight??? Along with the smoky eyes it was insane. Her rubbing her lips made me so uncomfortable that must have burned, probably will damage her lips majorly if she does that every day

mininaz
Learner
Learner

Post by mininaz »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:40 am
drasticactions wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:34 am
Guest wrote:
drasticactions wrote:
Loved that she was like "I don't use a lot of foundation...I use BB cream... because you can still see the texture of the skin...you can see the imperfections and freckles through it" and then proceeds to use what I would consider 3 uses worth of BB cream and heavy amounts of FOUNDATION powder AND concealer. ?????? I thought you liked the imperfections to show.

Also the way she dragggggged the towel and tugged on her lips hurt my lips from just watching..
Right? She claims it was to get the spf benefit of the BB cream, but how about wearing spf alone then adding just a little bb or just the powder on top? Didn't she use two concealers? And then two bronzers , blush and highlight??? Along with the smoky eyes it was insane. Her rubbing her lips made me so uncomfortable that must have burned, probably will damage her lips majorly if she does that every day
YES always wear SPF separately and then reapply. I doubt the BB cream has great SPF. I use a Chanel BB cream like stuff and the SPF is 15. She did! And I'm not a makeup artist but I thought it was weird that she caked on the TWO concealers on TOP of the foundation powder. Won't that make you look cakey? I bet she does that to her lips to make it more fuller, but I bet her lips are going to look bad when she's older.

Also can we talk about the Cinderella music in the beginning of the video? I thought little cartoon birds were going to fly in and dress her.
I just howled at the Cinderella comment. I noticed she played some weird Disney music during her recent lookbook as well.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She looks like a mannequin in her Get Ready wirh me! I cringed thinking one of these days she is going to make one wirh her new bf by her side in bed together waking up! Lol

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

mininaz wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:58 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:40 am
drasticactions wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:34 am
Guest wrote:
drasticactions wrote:

YES always wear SPF separately and then reapply. I doubt the BB cream has great SPF. I use a Chanel BB cream like stuff and the SPF is 15. She did! And I'm not a makeup artist but I thought it was weird that she caked on the TWO concealers on TOP of the foundation powder. Won't that make you look cakey? I bet she does that to her lips to make it more fuller, but I bet her lips are going to look bad when she's older.

Also can we talk about the Cinderella music in the beginning of the video? I thought little cartoon birds were going to fly in and dress her.
I just howled at the Cinderella comment. I noticed she played some weird Disney music during her recent lookbook as well.
She's def used cartoon Disney princess music in her GRWM before... It's hilarious. She thinks she's a princess :rofl:
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

smc900
Learner
Learner

Post by smc900 »

Rick looks like he could be her dad in her latest IG if them. The cargo shorts and I’ll fitting polo show he’s not very fashionable, which is no big deal but for someone like Elle who spends 30k a year (minimum) on clothes, bags, and shoes... embarrassing.

Return to “Elle Florence”