Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

flower790
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence — From Drybar Extraordinaire To Washing Her Own Hair (Part 5)

Post by flower790 »

If it's someone from this board who wrote it, please remove it. GG board and mainly for fun. You have no right to go after Elle's family. .

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

Ugh now I feel terrible for sharing when he got divorced. I had no intention of someone assuming she was the other woman. They obviously weren't going out then SS was someone else which is very obvious. im hoping it is just an angry super fan of hers who believed her when she said they were the same person and just jumped too conclusions. :-(

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer

Post by LuvYoutube »

LuvYoutube wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:35 pm
LuvYoutube wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:19 pm
qwerty888 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:29 am
New thread name ideas?
Elle Florence - Desperately Seeking Marriage
or Elle Florence - Hoe Desperately Seeking Marriage
I went too far with the Hoe comment. At the time I was echoing a word I already saw used on the thread and didn't realize the true meaning of the word. I agree that there is no need to get nasty and apologize to everyone I have offended or made uncomfortable.

In a very old video of Elle before Chris of random facts/questions she said that she had her heart broken so it's a long pattern of heartache. I wish she would slow down and learn not to make the same mistakes.

I vote for the Gator Pubs title. It's really good.

Post by Guest »

drasticactions wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:07 pm
Ugh now I feel terrible for sharing when he got divorced. I had no intention of someone assuming she was the other woman. They obviously weren't going out then SS was someone else which is very obvious. im hoping it is just an angry super fan of hers who believed her when she said they were the same person and just jumped too conclusions. :-(
It’s not an angry fan but a troll, who for whatever reason has major anger issues with Elle. It’s the same account that wrote that nasty comment on Rick’s IG a couple months ago and I’m sure they’ve commented elsewhere. When I read that comment a couple months back, I was seriously considering leaving this subforum because I was so disgusted by it.

While I don’t like Elle, I’m pretty disturbed by the viciousness this person has.

gl00tes_that_smash
Talker
Talker

Post by gl00tes_that_smash »

Learning that Rick used to be married and is now diving head first into life with Elle made my day.
Also - who posts a caption like that on IG for passing their class 5 road exam?? The caption would’ve been more appropriate for …passing the bar….getting into grad school….but passing the class 5 road exam? Just shows you how highly she thinks of herself and outta reality she is. Girl, I passed my road exam when I was 19, the day after a frat party hungover AF. Get a grip.

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

That comment is clearly uncalled for and inappropriate, but it’s her own fault for lying about SS and Rick being the same person. She could have avoided that mess by not pretending that they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

drasticactions wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:07 pm
You couldn’t have known some idiot would take things that far and contact Elle’s mom.

I feel bad for Ginette (and Elle and Rick actually). It’s one thing for us to have a go at Elle on these boards, but to post stuff on their social media goes too far which is why I have my say here.

Post by Guest »

Gator Pubs is hilarious! Yes to that!

Post by Guest »

poshspice88 wrote: Gator Pubs is hilarious! Yes to that!
Since you did the honor of starting the last two threads, I will start Part 6:

viewtopic.php?f=680&t=36382

Please no harassing Elle or her family/boyfriend/friends on their personal accounts.

Edit: how do we close this thread? Lol

Return to “Elle Florence”