Elle Florence -- Fraudulent Investigator (Part 4)

Elle Florence -- Fraudulent Investigator (Part 4)

Post by Guest »

Start posting here!
Thanks stubbssie for the new thread title! :tu:

Re: Elle Florence -- Fraudulent Investigator (Part 4)

Post by Guest »

Thanks, poshspice88 for starting the thread! And stubbssie for the title! :rofl: :tu:

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by stubbssie »

Omg my first thread title :rofl: I've been on this site since 2012 :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

stubbssie wrote:Omg my first thread title :rofl: I've been on this site since 2012 :rofl: :rofl:
Congrats, stubbssie! It was too funny and perfect not to use :clap:

And thanks WreckedInWestTexas for suggesting we go ahead and start a new thread! :love2:

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by starviolet »

Just watched her latest ootw smirkfest video. That brown sequinned dress is atrocious! So tacky and outdated, pageant-y. So yeah, fits Elle’s taste to a T! the length is terribly awkward on her, she’s too short for it. A fail on her altogether, it’s not a good dress to begin with but definitely not on grandma Elle.

Compare that to the other wrap glitter dress.. much better. Age appropriate and and not desperately out of place. Sorry but I’d laugh if I came across someone wearing that brown sequinned dress and if it weren’t at a fancy dress party.

missslucyma
Learner
Learner

Post by missslucyma »

The holiday lookbook :rofl:
Is home girl actually wearing that crap to parties? She looks 40

penelope90
Debater
Debater

Post by penelope90 »

following

Post by Guest »

I know tights and pantyhose are polarizing, but I really don't like them. :? And with the strappy heels, they just don't look very good. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I think Elle is the only YouTuber I hate watch that wears tights. Most others I know will wear leggings.

I do agree that the wrap dress is probably the most flattering, although the tights kill it for me.

I gotta hand it to Elle, she actually makes content that I can consistently hate watch, lol. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Please PM me once you guys get close to ending this Part 4 and I will move this YouTuber to the main trash a guru thread.

Post by Guest »

adel220 wrote:I know tights and pantyhose are polarizing, but I really don't like them. :? And with the strappy heels, they just don't look very good. Am I the only one who thinks this?

I think Elle is the only YouTuber I hate watch that wears tights. Most others I know will wear leggings.

I do agree that the wrap dress is probably the most flattering, although the tights kill it for me.

I gotta hand it to Elle, she actually makes content that I can consistently hate watch, lol. :rofl:
Seriously, what woman in their 20's or 30's wears pantyhose? Especially to a PARTY? Really sexy lmao

I can't believe she featured that hideous sequined dress in her video. It looks like one of BeeBee's bedazzled turds.

Post by Guest »

AnnaWintour wrote:
adel220 wrote:I know tights and pantyhose are polarizing, but I really don't like them. :? And with the strappy heels, they just don't look very good. Am I the only one who thinks this?

Seriously, what woman in their 20's or 30's wears pantyhose? Especially to a PARTY? Really sexy lmao

I can't believe she featured that hideous sequined dress in her video. It looks like one of BeeBee's bedazzled turds.
OMFG!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have been having a really busy few weeks at work right now, and this just made my day! :tu: :rofl:

Sexy my a$$. I don't think I've seen anyone wear open toe high-heels with black tights. To me that's the equivalent of wearing socks with sandals. Like why??????? :o :?

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Following :? :?

WreckedInWestTexas
Talker
Talker

Post by WreckedInWestTexas »

OK, girlboss looked chunky in some of those looks. The first one had some unflattering bunching around the waist, and the wrap dress was too tight around her thighs. I'm pretty sure the teal dress with black cardigan is right out of her mom's closet.

I thought the glitter dress was too much, combined with her hair and makeup. She looked like a character from one of her cheesy terrible Christmas movies.

I laughed at her little "we're going into vlogmas with both feet" - yet she claims she was really hesitating about doing it, out of privacy concerns. Please... guudpastalover has been waiting impatiently for months for vlogmas to begin!

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Someone reads here. "I know matchy-matchy isn't for everyone...." LOL! Where else would she find those comments about her coordinating colors for everything?

The dress I hated most was the green/blue one. It did look like she borrowed it from her mom or her grand aunt. :rofl: I didn't like the wrap dress bunching around her FUPA like that, creating a double FUPA. :rofl: Even the red dress was creating some kind of weird anterior VPL and was bunching around her crotch area as she "modeled."

Super cringey modeling as per yoosh. How she can strut around pouting her lips and smirking while flashing her crazy eyes like that, in a public place...IDK...

april
Lurker
Lurker

Post by april »

That sequin dress doesn't work at all for her - the strapless look combined with the length of the dress just results in her looking out of proportion and really awkward.

Also not a fan of that wrap dress, maybe it's her body type or maybe the dress itself but something isn't working there in terms of fit.

Also can't handle the red dress with the bag that's a slightly different shade of red :?

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

AnnaWintour wrote:

I think this might be a cultural thing, because everyone wears tights in the winter here in the UK, at all ages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

WreckedInWestTexas wrote: I laughed at her little "we're going into vlogmas with both feet" - yet she claims she was really hesitating about doing it, out of privacy concerns. Please... guudpastalover has been waiting impatiently for months for vlogmas to begin!
Lol exactly, she’s such a liar. Privacy concerns? Please. She’s just making that up in that huge inflated head of hers. No one cares that much. She clearly can’t wait to film herself for a month straight!

Her figure is fine to me though. She’s clearly slim. Just doesn’t know how to dress to save her life and won’t wear the right size for her.

Anyway, yes she has a LOT of nerve to be prancing around with that smirk of hers doing those little catwalks in public. It’s completely absurd and imo goes to show how much of an ego she has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stubbssie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by stubbssie »

Did you notice that there have been two video reviews (positive) of her silly scarves, one as recently as 2 weeks ago, and yet Elle hasn't bothered to comment or acknowledge those reviews in any way? :roll:

Post by Guest »

stubbssie wrote:Did you notice that there have been two video reviews (positive) of her silly scarves, one as recently as 2 weeks ago, and yet Elle hasn't bothered to comment or acknowledge those reviews in any way? :roll:
I didn’t know about the video review on her scarves. Someone should post the link https://www.wholesalepashmina.com/categ ... ash-fringe to buy them directly for $70 instead of paying $159 from Elle. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

stubbssie wrote:Did you notice that there have been two video reviews (positive) of her silly scarves, one as recently as 2 weeks ago, and yet Elle hasn't bothered to comment or acknowledge those reviews in any way? :roll:
I haven’t seen those, but I know she refuses to acknowledge anyone who reviews her crap on both YouTube and Instagram. :roll: she’s such a snobby bitch to her followers sometimes...

Hey, Elle, you motivated me to research pearl jewelry from other online vendors. Just got my first necklace from my boyfriend (Pearl Paradise) and I am in :love2: :D !

Return to “Elle Florence”