Elle Florence -- Fraudulent Investigator (Part 4)

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Elle Florence -- Fraudulent Investigator (Part 4)

Post by qwerty888 »

adel220 wrote: Elle Florence: from Drybar Extraordinaire to Washing her own Hair
:rofl: Perfect!

TungstenKween

Post by TungstenKween »

adel220 wrote: She does have a PO box! At first I thought she didn't but I just checked and she has it listed in her YT videos! Do any of her fans send her stuff??? I hope not.

I never knew she had a PO box because I don't recall her ever doing a subscriber mail video. Maybe she did back in the day when she was still humble and nicer but those days are long gone.
When her and Joe broke up she actually said she got a lot of cards sent to her, and people have sent her birthday gifts before. During vlogmas she actually had coffee in her tiny little apartment with someone she met through mail -- this woman had sent Elle a letter and they became friends.

Girlboss might respond to each letter or card she gets, but considering how she doesn't seem to like comments (prefers to mass delete them), I'm not sure she replies

pussinboots
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pussinboots »

Elle Florence- Girlboss of the Hawaii Dumpmas

Post by Guest »

Lol, I didn’t think that title would get likes. I just made that one up on the spot! :rofl: :tu:
TungstenKween wrote:
adel220 wrote: She does have a PO box! At first I thought she didn't but I just checked and she has it listed in her YT videos! Do any of her fans send her stuff??? I hope not.

I never knew she had a PO box because I don't recall her ever doing a subscriber mail video. Maybe she did back in the day when she was still humble and nicer but those days are long gone.
When her and Joe broke up she actually said she got a lot of cards sent to her, and people have sent her birthday gifts before. During vlogmas she actually had coffee in her tiny little apartment with someone she met through mail -- this woman had sent Elle a letter and they became friends.

Girlboss might respond to each letter or card she gets, but considering how she doesn't seem to like comments (prefers to mass delete them), I'm not sure she replies
The cards I don’t mind. What bothers me is when people send expensive gifts to these YTers. I don’t know what kind of stuff Elle gets but I wouldn’t put it past her idiot subscribers to waste their money on high end, expensive things for her. :roll: I’m sure someone reading this is going to think I’m “jealous” or something, which is another pet peeve of mine but I digress.

Jerushacouture is notorious for getting expensive LV presents. It comes off as very exploitive, but whatever, it isn’t my money.

flower790
Talker
Talker

Post by flower790 »

qwerty888 wrote:
adel220 wrote: Elle Florence: from Drybar Extraordinaire to Washing her own Hair
I'm dying, this is awsome :rofl:

Honeslty she could do so much videos being single at 30. I'm going to be 30 in less than 5 months and I'm single.
She could do activites for one in Vancouver, food for one ect...
She could also do a video saying how sheembrace being single ect...
She could do so much.

Her ego is too big to do so. Her and Fly with Stella were my favorites youtubers. Now I can barely stand them

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

However Special Someone dumped her, I feel like it must have been bad. She's lost more weight and looks more frazzled than she did when Joe left--and that breakup required her to move!

I agree with the people saying she could look like a 'Girlboss' by making videos about single life. Everyone knows what it's like to be lonely; to be in a rut, to have to *gasp* stick to a budget. She could gain a lot of followers by being relatable.

In one of her videos she complained about a 'weird' comment that questioned her granny tights. She is so thin-skinned, even after years of being on YT.

sineadthebear07
Talker
Talker

Post by sineadthebear07 »

adel220 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 am
pussinboots wrote: I wonder if Elle had her cats declawed. I don't recall Elle ever owning a cat scratcher but I do remember that she used to keep her cat's litter box in a hall closet together with her clothes.

Damn it, her recent videos (finally) are crossing the 10k view mark.
God, I hope not. I don't think she did/does because I do recall seeing her mom's settee destroyed during that period Elle lived with her. :rofl: :tu: :FU:

@poshspice88 and I discussed the lack of scratching posts and trees for Miss Beeeeebbbeeeee. There is nothing for the cat to climb or scratch on, not to mention Bebe's litterbox and food are shoved away in Elle's so-called "ugly room". The cat is nothing more than an accessory to Elle, and it infuriates me that someone would have a cat just for reason. I do realize that not everyone likes cats, but for someone like me who does, it disgusts me how Elle lets her cat go on the counters and not have any cat friendly areas in her place. Ugh. That Elle actually wants to be a mom someday. How can you be a good mom when you can't even accommodate your freaking cat?

If Elle ever declawed her cats, she would lose all little respect I had for her. That is the cruelest thing you can do to a cat; if you don't like cats scratching, don't get one.
Everytime i mention a scratching post in the comments she deletes my comments...why won't she buy one its so weird right? like they aren't expensive are they? lord knows she spends enough on herself no to mention the god awful sneakers she bought herself which we all know she will never wear!!

sineadthebear07
Talker
Talker

flower790 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:10 am
qwerty888 wrote:
I'm dying, this is awsome :rofl:

Honeslty she could do so much videos being single at 30. I'm going to be 30 in less than 5 months and I'm single.
She could do activites for one in Vancouver, food for one ect...
She could also do a video saying how sheembrace being single ect...
She could do so much.

Her ego is too big to do so. Her and Fly with Stella were my favorites youtubers. Now I can barely stand them
her forte seems to really be cooking to be fair to her, she should do a series on cooking for one

sineadthebear07
Talker
Talker

drasticactions wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:20 am
I don't know why, but every time she talks about her yogurt and then discusses how she likes to mix things in it (instead of leaving the toppings on top?) It makes me really really annoyed. Does she think it is soooo unique that she stirs up her yogurt? Lots of people do that, I don't get why she needs to make that a talking point and then showing us it when it is "pretty" and then show us an after all mixed up. I love yogurt but really I don't care to hear other people talk about it. We get it you like liberte Mediterranean yogurt why does she always need to bring it up.
This. plus I KNEW she would do the crazy pronunciation

sineadthebear07
Talker
Talker

she is so preoccupied with maintaining her image of being happy when it is really obvious she is so miserable, her face is gaunt and her hair looks lank.. I think "girlboss" is depressed

Post by Guest »

sineadthebear07 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:19 am

Everytime i mention a scratching post in the comments she deletes my comments...why won't she buy one its so weird right? like they aren't expensive are they? lord knows she spends enough on herself no to mention the god awful sneakers she bought herself which we all know she will never wear!!
No, they’re not. If she wanted to be cheap about it, she could get a scratching stump for only $10-15. A cat doesn’t need a lot and knowing Elle, she could shove the scratching post in her damn “ugly room” where she keeps Beeeeeebbbbeeee’s stuff anyway.

Btw, does anyone have an “ugly room”? Elle is the only idiot I know who has this type of room. I’ve heard of pantries and storage units. I have heard of salons, foyers, and waiting rooms. But an “ugly room”?! Seems like something only a hoarder would have. :roll:

I’m sure Joe is glad he doesn’t have to have all his stuff shoved in an “ugly room” that Elle made him use. God, to think he had to tolerate her for 2 years; she’s lucky he stayed until the lease was close to end instead of leaving right in the middle of it.

A #girlboss single series would be nice but that is asking too much from needy Elle.

Also when you’re eating your yogurt, Elle, wipe your damn mouth. Seeing that yogurt in the corner of your lips was freaking gross af. Ugh, I’m surprised no one said anything about that. I was so distracted by it. :?

Post by Guest »

I couldn’t watch it. She gets so smug whenever she’s making food and I can’t stand to see her take a bite or sip of something and do that noisy lip smacking thing she does while exclaiming how gud it is.

Post by Guest »

New thread (Part 5) begins here: viewtopic.php?t=35480

Return to “Elle Florence”