iisuperwomanii

Cheriish_liife
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

iisuperwomanii

Post by Cheriish_liife »

She makes hilarious parody videos about the South Asain culture but also being a first generation south asian, outside of south asian. Love her, she's pretty on point about things.

#PrayForWisconsin

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Re: iisuperwomanii

Post by frostygirl123 »

I LOVE HER TOO! :)

Alyramdom
Learner
Learner

Post by Alyramdom »

Shes funny (:

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I found her not that long ago pretty funny videos.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I like her videos. And unlike other Indian youtubers, her videos can be viewed by your parents (my parents laugh everytime) since she doesn't feel the need to swear in every sentence or talk in a vulgar way.

frostygirl123
Informer
Informer

Post by frostygirl123 »

peachesnoranges wrote:I like her videos. And unlike other Indian youtubers, her videos can be viewed by your parents (my parents laugh everytime) since she doesn't feel the need to swear in every sentence or talk in a vulgar way.
i agree! my parents also watch her videos and they laugh. she never sounds crude or vulgar at all.

jaykess_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jaykess_ »

I think she's really funny too but the "Whats up ___ reference" things get really annoying after awhile :/
- jaykess_ (:

moonlightknight
Lurker
Lurker

Post by moonlightknight »

I like her, some of her videos are really funny, and she doesn't fail to put them out twice a week. I also admire her positive attitude. :w<3:
- Tania

VivaLaVida
Learner
Learner

Post by VivaLaVida »

jaykess_ wrote:I think she's really funny too but the "Whats up ___ reference" things get really annoying after awhile :/
Yes it def does. And it's not funny so she should stop doing that.
When I first started watching her, I thought she was really funny but, now she just tries wayyy too hard. I get secondhand embarrassment watching her videos now, like I can't take it. On the bight side, she is super pretty though...

alanarosetti__xo
Learner
Learner

Post by alanarosetti__xo »

She is from a town not too far away from where I live, and she is very popular in my school. I think she has a really great sense of humor, and I admire her parents for allowing her to post the type of content that she does. Even though it's only harmless fun, I know a lot of parents who would get upset if they saw their kid posting stuff like that. :love2:
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

alanarosetti__xo wrote:She is from a town not too far away from where I live, and she is very popular in my school. I think she has a really great sense of humor, and I admire her parents for allowing her to post the type of content that she does. Even though it's only harmless fun, I know a lot of parents who would get upset if they saw their kid posting stuff like that. :love2:
She's 23? 24? I don't know anyone who would ask their parents to post a video online at that age...

alanarosetti__xo
Learner
Learner

Post by alanarosetti__xo »

peachesnoranges wrote:
alanarosetti__xo wrote:She is from a town not too far away from where I live, and she is very popular in my school. I think she has a really great sense of humor, and I admire her parents for allowing her to post the type of content that she does. Even though it's only harmless fun, I know a lot of parents who would get upset if they saw their kid posting stuff like that. :love2:
She's 23? 24? I don't know anyone who would ask their parents to post a video online at that age...
No, I know she doesn't need permission but parents can still be upset at the content that their kids post on YouTube. They seem supportive is all I'm saying. She has had her mother and father as well as her grandfather in some of her videos. :)
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

aakpkh

Post by aakpkh »

Her new DML was pretty nice.. I find her very genuine and love her videos

MaryJ
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MaryJ »

I do find her very entertaining! Her videos almost always makes me smile at least a little. I really enjoy her sense of humour and like how she's relatable.

There was a video or two in which I felt that she drew the joke out too long and in which I cringed a little. But that's essentially the harshest criticism I could give. :)

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

iisuperwomanii

Post by TaylorKnows »

If she already has a topic, I apologize. I just went through a few pages and the search engine thing said that there wasn't one on her (though that's sometimes wrong).

I like her and think she's hilarious. I did like how honest her "Draw My Life" video was though, it wasn't funny or jokey and I'm glad she opened up about depression. However, I'm a new viewer and have only been watching for a month and haven't watched all her videos. Did she lose someone in her life? She drew a man in her draw my life video and I was kinda confused.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:If she already has a topic, I apologize. I just went through a few pages and the search engine thing said that there wasn't one on her (though that's sometimes wrong).

I like her and think she's hilarious. I did like how honest her "Draw My Life" video was though, it wasn't funny or jokey and I'm glad she opened up about depression. However, I'm a new viewer and have only been watching for a month and haven't watched all her videos. Did she lose someone in her life? She drew a man in her draw my life video and I was kinda confused.
She lost her grandfather this year or late 2012. She was really close to him. I believe he lived with them and she had him in a few of her videos.

Iloveapplepie
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveapplepie »

I love her personally! She's so funny but I hate that other new youtubers are trying to copy her style like this one girl from England called akifa or something but her YouTube channel is Mirzashewrote and when I watched one of her videos it was like I was reliving a lily video. I love lily so much and wish others would be more original :)

thatissofetch
Learner
Learner

Post by thatissofetch »

Ahhh, I love Lilly! She's so relatable and original & her videos are funny. Also, she is gorgeous.

My favorite videos by her are the punjabi ones and the ones where she acts like her parents. They're seriously so relatable because literally all foreign parents act like that (my parents are from cameroon).

spawnymint
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spawnymint »

Aah I was thinking about making a topic for her, but I wasn't sure if there was already one.
I discovered her through Tumblr because of her Miss America video. She's very funny and pretty, but for some reason reminds me of Jenna Marble...?
^^^ I totally agree about her Punjabi videos and how they're so relatable! My favorite video if hers is probably "Types of Teachers". "Yo Sandra. Yo Sandra." Omg

ThisIsSPARTAA
Learner
Learner

IIsuperwomanII

Post by ThisIsSPARTAA »

Excuse me if there's already a topic about her :D
Remember, there are 7 billion people on this earth. You will find someone that loves you too. - Morgan Freeman.

Because everything inspirational is said by Morgan Freeman.

Return to “Lilly Singh”