iisuperwomanii / Lily (Lillinder) Singh

LilyPie
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

iisuperwomanii / Lily (Lillinder) Singh

Post by LilyPie »

Ughh cannot stand this girl. I didn’t see anything about her so I decided to make a new thread. It looks like she hardly does any work. Whenever she's "working" she's always just writing emails. Like "omg I have so much to do I have so many emails to write" and literally once she was like "omg I'm so stressed I have to watch the first draft of my movie" and she's super annoying when she does that stupid baby talk thing. There's a lot more but I can't remember them. Feel free to add on.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Re: iisuperwomanii / Lily (Lillinder) Singh

Post by beevmaria »

LilyPie wrote:Ughh cannot stand this girl. I didn’t see anything about her so I decided to make a new thread. It looks like she hardly does any work. Whenever she's "working" she's always just writing emails. Like "omg I have so much to do I have so many emails to write" and literally once she was like "omg I'm so stressed I have to watch the first draft of my movie" and she's super annoying when she does that stupid baby talk thing. There's a lot more but I can't remember them. Feel free to add on.

Wow...The only thing I can agree with is sometimes her voices are annoying but Lilly Singh is easily one of the most hardworking you tubers I have seen. Wherever she travels, she gets a video up. She puts a lot of scripting and costumes into her videos. She has done some amazing collabs - kandee, fouseytube, and so many more. She is always working despite her change of time zones pretty much every single week. There are times when I am watching her on snapchat and YouTube and I just think she needs a break, she looks so tired, she should go on holiday. YouTube definately is a privileged job but lilly works very hard so for you to say she only checks emails is an extreme understatement. Not to mention how incredibly grateful she is for where she is. The video she uploaded yesterday, she gathered, edited and uploaded in the same day.
I do find her annoying at times but I guess her job is to try to be funny and sometimes I absolutely enjoy it and other times out humor just doesn't match up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

Post by phoenixfeather283 »

LilyPie wrote:Ughh cannot stand this girl. I didn’t see anything about her so I decided to make a new thread. It looks like she hardly does any work. Whenever she's "working" she's always just writing emails. Like "omg I have so much to do I have so many emails to write" and literally once she was like "omg I'm so stressed I have to watch the first draft of my movie" and she's super annoying when she does that stupid baby talk thing. There's a lot more but I can't remember them. Feel free to add on.

Firstly, It's "Lilly' singh.
LILLINDER is the name of one of her characters. Also, she works extremely hard. She continued posting videos while on her world tour. Her collabs and ideas are always new things. I appreciate the fact that she doesn't resort to challenge videos. Her ideas may not always click but she does put in a lot of effort.
Also, how do you know what other work she does, other than responding to emails? You sound like you just saw one of her vlogs and made an assumption. What we all need to keep in mind, is that we see 10 minutes of their day, a highly edited version at that.
She is hardly going to film herself working because that is boring content.
She is in my opinion, one of the best out there. She takes up causes I agree with like the #GirlLove video and much more.
Do check her out a little bit more before drawing assumptions.

meow_3
Learner
Learner

Post by meow_3 »

I don't really like her either, I also don't understand why so many guys like her, everytime I see the comments section it's a bunch of guys saying how awesome she is.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Here's the existing thread link you can post on :)

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=275

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Why are people defending her on a thread like this, if you like her comment on her videos lmaoo I don't care if you like her I can't stand her and her videos are not hard to make it consists of her making awful voices and overreacting so if you can go somewhere else if you're not going to contribute. If you haven't noticed this isn't a thread to praise her

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

And if you need more reasons you can direct yourself to the thread this kind person just attached.

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

LilyPie wrote:Why are people defending her on a thread like this, if you like her comment on her videos lmaoo I don't care if you like her I can't stand her and her videos are not hard to make it consists of her making awful voices and overreacting so if you can go somewhere else if you're not going to contribute. If you haven't noticed this isn't a thread to praise her

I don't care if you don't like her either. I get that people's opinions are going to be their own.
The thread name was wrong, so I corrected that! And then went on to state my opinion.
I'm allowed to do that on any thread I like or on her videos. But thank you for your help :)

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

LilyPie wrote:Why are people defending her on a thread like this, if you like her comment on her videos lmaoo I don't care if you like her I can't stand her and her videos are not hard to make it consists of her making awful voices and overreacting so if you can go somewhere else if you're not going to contribute. If you haven't noticed this isn't a thread to praise her

It's wrong to start a thread and completely make up things - like I said I agree with some of what you said but you sound like you're trying to find something to makeup about her and hate on lol, that's pathetic. And I am contributing that's the point in responding. You keep saying different things, she checks emails only, but not her videos are easy? Lol ok, you're very immature to start a thread and not present any opinions that are actually relevant, you're just making up things to get people against her which is by what trash threads are about.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

beevmaria wrote:

It's wrong to start a thread and completely make up things - like I said I agree with some of what you said but you sound like you're trying to find something to makeup about her and hate on lol, that's pathetic. And I am contributing that's the point in responding. You keep saying different things, she checks emails only, but not her videos are easy? Lol ok, you're very immature to start a thread and not present any opinions that are actually relevant, you're just making up things to get people against her which is by what trash threads are about.
If you think I'm immature why respond and why post in a thread about her? People who come here obviously already have their opinions so what are you trying to do? Do you think she cares you're defending her right now lmaoo like I said I'm not going to praise her or hate on her in video comments because that's her domain. So if you don't like it you don't have to contribute I have my opinions her. That's what a trash thread is about lol

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

LilyPie wrote:
beevmaria wrote:

If you think I'm immature why respond and why post in a thread about her? People who come here obviously already have their opinions so what are you trying to do? Do you think she cares you're defending her right now lmaoo like I said I'm not going to praise her or hate on her in video comments because that's her domain. So if you don't like it you don't have to contribute I have my opinions her. That's what a trash thread is about lol

I don't care if Lilly knows I'm defending her or not, I just have morals and I follow her on social media and I'm baffled as to where you got your facts from lol. In that case anyone could bring loads of hate to a youtuber by making up tons of bull. There's a difference between an opinion and a lie. The fact that you find her annoying is your opinion, good for you, but she doesn't only check emails and she's never given that impression. I responded because it's moral to straighten that out and you learn something everyday so luckily you got a lesson from me today.

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

beevmaria wrote:
LilyPie wrote:
beevmaria wrote:

I don't care if Lilly knows I'm defending her or not, I just have morals and I follow her on social media and I'm baffled as to where you got your facts from lol. In that case anyone could bring loads of hate to a youtuber by making up tons of bull. There's a difference between an opinion and a lie. The fact that you find her annoying is your opinion, good for you, but she doesn't only check emails and she's never given that impression. I responded because it's moral to straighten that out and you learn something everyday so luckily you got a lesson from me today.
How am I making things up? All she does in her vlogs is complain about being busy, not having enough time even though youtube is literally her only job. And is tweeting and snapchatting while she claims she is "hussling" so how busy can she be. She barely uploads too. So yeah I stand by that, she's lazy! You can think what you want I don't care but I'm not making things up.

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

She barely uploads? Are you serious?
If you bothered to form an informed opinion, you'd know she uploads twice a week, consistently on her main channel. And vlogs every day. I don't know who you watch, but she is the most consistent, in my subscriptions.
Again, I get that this is a trash thread, feel free to trash.
But if you follow any of the trash threads, they all actually know stuff about the person. They talk about legit stuff. You cannot just make up stuff. Have an informed opinion. Even trashing requires you to actually know something about the person.
And again, the thread is open to discussion. If you're allowed to post, so are other people.

beevmaria
Talker
Talker

Post by beevmaria »

^ exactly what I've been trying to say. You can't trash someone for stuff you decided to make up yourself

LilyPie
Debater
Debater

Post by LilyPie »

Umm she uploads consistently?! For the longest time she didn't upload a thing. She picked back up recently but she does miss vidoes so stop attacking me. And I've seen more consistent youtubers than her.

phoenixfeather283
Learner
Learner

LilyPie wrote:Umm she uploads consistently?! For the longest time she didn't upload a thing. She picked back up recently but she does miss vidoes so stop attacking me. And I've seen more consistent youtubers than her.

I'm sorry if you feel like we're attacking you. But you claim to trash her without any real basis!
Again, she didn't upload for two weeks in November/December because she was moving from Canada to the LA in the US. And she still uploaded vlogs!
She usually never takes a break that long.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

All I can really say about Lilly is one thing "NARCISSISTIC AS HELL"
I found myself wondering why the hell I even watched her vlogs or videos at all, when her videos are not entertaining (to me. Like they go on and on and are way too much) and neither are her vlogs ... She just like ... Carries around the camera and blathers on and gives weird 'motivational speeches' to herself/"family" of strangers watching her life. I guess that's what vlogs are but?? I don't get the appeal of her. She is so consumed by herself and her own life and 'hustling' I just can't imagine this lifestyle of no privacy and always recording yourself and calling viewers "fans."

Return to “Lilly Singh”