Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

diddilybop
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Post by diddilybop »

hey everyone, it's been a minute since i last posted on here and watched stella's videos. i missed you all! it's going to sound a bit silly, but i think my brain needed a break from her obnoxious and ditzy personality - especially since i was interviewing for a new job (that i got an offer from and have been working at since, yay!) and just couldn't handle the extra stress, haha.

but wow...it's only been a few months since i last saw one her of her videos and damn, she looks AWFUL. it looks like she gained 20 lbs and aged 10 years in a short amount of time. not only that, i felt like i was watching a drunk and disheveled auntie trying to explain her disgusting mary poppins-esque bag to her family members/anyone who will listen.

whyyyyyy
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by whyyyyyy »

What's happening on the tail end of her eyebrows in that what's in my work bag video? Everytime she lifts her brows (so constantly) there's this bump thing that happens. Is that a botox thing or what is going on?

And regarding the weight gain-- could she be pregnant? I feel like she could be. Have you ever seen those women that get pregnant and they get really puffy and swollen? That's what she looks like to me.

AM192
Debater
Debater

Post by AM192 »

Wow that new video. I had to exit out of it because she’s become so obnoxious that I get tired just watching her. No ones personality is that over the top and as time goes on she becomes worse. And yes the weight gain. Wow.. that and I can’t believe she goes to work looking so disheveled.

Her fans are something else. She did an ad for head and shoulders on Instagram and people are congratulating her for it.

hello_marshmellows
Learner
Learner

Post by hello_marshmellows »

I have mixed feelings on the ad thing.

A girl with well behaved straight hair makes an ad for almost any brand and it tricks a lot of people into thinking the product is great. Stella seems to struggle with her hair, so part of me is happy that they have chosen her but let's face it: there is no miracle, her hair in the ad was professionally done, and one should expect that from now on she will try to put some effort into her hair to keep up with the ad, but I don't think that will be the case :?

About the last video: so boring. I ask myself why I keep watching it.

Post by Guest »

That was an odd ad for Head and Shoulders. She says something to the affect of: “We all want glowy, glossy hair...”

Excuse me, but isn’t H & S is for dandruff/flaky scalps? It doesn’t give “glowy, glossy hair”. That’s false advertising, and it sure didn’t give those results to Stella’s hair either. Hers is matte and dry.

I agree, she is noticeably heavier.

diddilybop
Talker
Talker

Post by diddilybop »

i agree poshspice88, there was something off about the ad. it felt really confused, i don't know if i was watching something for haircare or skincare, or both? lol.

i wonder after being in this ad, if she'll actually use head & shoulders in her haircare/skincare routine since she's only a " sephora/[insert fancy name brand]" kinda gal.

Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Post by Guest »

diddilybop wrote:i agree poshspice88, there was something off about the ad. it felt really confused, i don't know if i was watching something for haircare or skincare, or both? lol.

i wonder after being in this ad, if she'll actually use head & shoulders in her haircare/skincare routine since she's only a " sephora/[insert fancy name brand]" kinda gal.
Well the hair appears to be a wig in that AD !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DollyJayne123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DollyJayne123 »

whyyyyyy wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:16 pm
What's happening on the tail end of her eyebrows in that what's in my work bag video? Everytime she lifts her brows (so constantly) there's this bump thing that happens. Is that a botox thing or what is going on?

And regarding the weight gain-- could she be pregnant? I feel like she could be. Have you ever seen those women that get pregnant and they get really puffy and swollen? That's what she looks like to me.
I am wondering if she was on a steroid like Prednisone for her sinus infection. That would explain the puffiness and weight gain, especially given her poor diet.

Post by Guest »

OMG I had to stop watching the video she just made with a pilot called 5 Annoying Things FAs Do To Pilots. It’s unwatchable. She’s more amped up and annoying than usual and I want to throat punch her.

I swear if I had to work with her I would tell her lower her voice and turn down the hyperactivity about 5 notches. She’s over the top ridiculous and it’s not cute. She thinks she’s so cute and funny...she’s neither.

Post by Guest »

Well Stella the FA/ comedian / self proclaimed handbag connoisseur was annoying per usual ! Her subscribers just love her to pieces she makes them “Happy”
Good Lord Almighty I can’t with her !!!!
Now she posted on IG her shopping at Hudson Yards, she’s at Fendi Boutique having coffee and check out 74 gears comment LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

New vlog was mostly an Away ad. I'm kind of out of the loop with her latest videos but have enjoyed catching up through the comments here.

Went to her alt channel and all the 5+ bag favorites are all new unseen stuff? Imagine the stuff she's not showing off. Is she buying a designer bag a week? Where is she storing all that in that tiny apartment? She has awful taste in the bag selections anyways some of the gaudiest things ever.

Post by Guest »

What a buffoon, if you own an Hermès bag, at least learn the pronunciation. :roll:

It’s only a matter of time before she spends $14-15k on a Birkin or Kelly. That’s price of 3-4 Chanel bags...she spends that much every couple months anyway.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Super random, but I still wonder why Stella was supposedly (we assume) banned from filming inside American Airlines' aircraft. I watch another AA YouTuber, LifeByFrancesco, and he shows a lot of the in-flight stuff, such as beverage service, system for announcements and such. I also watch AshleySmithTV, whom is a Southwest Airlines FA -- she also films her duties and the interior of her aircrafts.

Anyone wanna bet Stella's behavior caught the attention of a higher up who found her to be tarnishing/not repping the airline in a good way? I recall someone saying in a past thread that she filmed some more inner stuff (flight control? cockpit?) and likely got in trouble because of that?

hello_marshmellows
Learner
Learner

lawlipop wrote:Super random, but I still wonder why Stella was supposedly (we assume) banned from filming inside American Airlines' aircraft. I watch another AA YouTuber, LifeByFrancesco, and he shows a lot of the in-flight stuff, such as beverage service, system for announcements and such. I also watch AshleySmithTV, whom is a Southwest Airlines FA -- she also films her duties and the interior of her aircrafts.

Anyone wanna bet Stella's behavior caught the attention of a higher up who found her to be tarnishing/not repping the airline in a good way? I recall someone saying in a past thread that she filmed some more inner stuff (flight control? cockpit?) and likely got in trouble because of that?
A few weeks ago Jenny E. did an instagram live in which she explained AA told her not to film inside the aircraft. She said they did the same thing to Stella and Stella asked them if they were doing that because of the company policy or if it was specifically for her. Then Jenny said AA may have changed their policy as a lot of new youtubers were now doing it (she’ll be back to AA next year). I wish I understood her better but English is not my first language and when people talk super fast & with an accent sometimes is hard for me. Did anybody else see this instagram live too?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

hello_marshmellows wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 am
lawlipop wrote:Super random, but I still wonder why Stella was supposedly (we assume) banned from filming inside American Airlines' aircraft. I watch another AA YouTuber, LifeByFrancesco, and he shows a lot of the in-flight stuff, such as beverage service, system for announcements and such. I also watch AshleySmithTV, whom is a Southwest Airlines FA -- she also films her duties and the interior of her aircrafts.

A few weeks ago Jenny E. did an instagram live in which she explained AA told her not to film inside the aircraft. She said they did the same thing to Stella and Stella asked them if they were doing that because of the company policy or if it was specifically for her. Then Jenny said AA may have changed their policy as a lot of new youtubers were now doing it (she’ll be back to AA next year). I wish I understood her better but English is not my first language and when people talk super fast & with an accent sometimes is hard for me. Did anybody else see this instagram live too?

Thanks hello_marshmellows on the scoop about Jenny E. I unsubbed from her awhile ago but guess she's coming back to being an FA ... didn't she take off to do a Disney internship? About Stella I think she was just being smart about it. Let's Journey got told off for her filming on trips/planes and she had to quit vlogging in that aspect (she's the same airline as Stella). Verena (austrian on travels) avoid filming on planes completely and even in public, which presumably makes for a boring vlog but it seems very respectful in general.

hello_marshmellows
Learner
Learner

koalah wrote:
hello_marshmellows wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 am

Thanks hello_marshmellows on the scoop about Jenny E. I unsubbed from her awhile ago but guess she's coming back to being an FA ... didn't she take off to do a Disney internship? About Stella I think she was just being smart about it. Let's Journey got told off for her filming on trips/planes and she had to quit vlogging in that aspect (she's the same airline as Stella). Verena (austrian on travels) avoid filming on planes completely and even in public, which presumably makes for a boring vlog but it seems very respectful in general.
She left the Disney program. She was battling depression so she went back to Charlotte and now she works as a store manager (I don’t remember the name of the store). She announced on this instagram live she’ll be back to AA next year.

BebeSwan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by BebeSwan »

I appreciated 74Gear’s explanation of why pilots have that vocal fry when they make PA’s. It makes sense that they’re paying attention to FLYING THE PLANE , doing checklists, etc while making PA’s, so they understandably draw out their words to buy a few extra seconds while they perform a simultaneous task

Not surprising it was all lost on Stella.

Post by Guest »

A $2k train case for display only? She’s lost her mind. This is a woman who is bored and has nothing better to do with her time than shop. She’s too lazy to work and the only thing she’s passionate about is spending money...okurrr :rofl:

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 - i had to look at that train case because you mentioned it. IMO she got it just to show off on her channel then return it.

Somewhat interesting work trip vlog. Though I guess nothing actually happens. Mostly interesting cause it's not an Aw*y bag plug :D She got a new bag but it's not designer, a replacement red crew bag despite her bag looking okay? Only because she needs to use the annual crew budget.

I find it kinda annoying how she's cackling & yelling loudly in the terminal with the other FAs of the crew. That's so unprofessional to me.

Oh in the latest vlog you can see tons of designer bags she's piled onto her dresser, it's also spilled into the entryway opposite the kitchen island, on doorknobs and the nightstand! Yep that's a great way to treat your designer goods.

This one was from train case video to appreciate the hot mess in full glory

Post by Guest »

Other AA FA vs Stella... :rofl: :rofl:
8466FB4C-A89A-4960-9E88-45988D7733F7.png
99FB6B9E-875F-49CC-8E87- C18296931884.jpeg
8EB2A7D2-B5A7-4E7A-9926-1D5699CFBBEA.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Fly With Stella”