Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Waste Cash With Stella: Part 2 (Fly With Stella)

Post by Presence »

poshspice88 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:47 pm
My take on today’s video is pretty much how I feel about most of her videos...I find her annoying and obnoxious. I do like her positivity but she’s just way too loud and immature for my taste.
The thing I've always wondered is whether or not that immaturity carries over into her life when the camera isn't on. Besides being goofy, what value does she bring to her adult relationships? is she a good listener? Is she generous? Is she thoughtful? Is she capable of intellectual conversation?

I get that she's harmless. And, I suppose, if you're having a bad day she might help you get out of a funk. I suppose she knows some things about travel.

I'd be curious to get a bit of insight into her from someone who has spent some time with her.

Post by Guest »

Presence wrote:
poshspice88 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:47 pm
My take on today’s video is pretty much how I feel about most of her videos...I find her annoying and obnoxious. I do like her positivity but she’s just way too loud and immature for my taste.
The thing I've always wondered is whether or not that immaturity carries over into her life when the camera isn't on. Besides being goofy, what value does she bring to her adult relationships? is she a good listener? Is she generous? Is she thoughtful? Is she capable of intellectual conversation?

I get that she's harmless. And, I suppose, if you're having a bad day she might help you get out of a funk. I suppose she knows some things about travel.

I'd be curious to get a bit of insight into her from someone who has spent some time with her.
Those are good questions, I’d like to know this as well.

My presupposition would be that she is how she appears onscreen...childish, self centered, not too deep, yet kind, upbeat, and not into pettiness. All of which I’ve, fairly or unfairly, gone into ad nauseam on this slow thread over the last year year or two. She seems very bonded to Bart, but their bond seems to center more on the superficial rather than a deep emotional and intellectual level, both of which I feel he’s quite capable of. Stella, not so much. 🤷‍♀️

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 wrote:
Presence wrote: The thing I've always wondered is whether or not that immaturity carries over into her life when the camera isn't on. Besides being goofy, what value does she bring to her adult relationships? is she a good listener? Is she generous? Is she thoughtful? Is she capable of intellectual conversation?

Those are good questions, I’d like to know this as well.

My presupposition would be that she is how she appears onscreen...childish, self centered, not too deep, yet kind, upbeat, and not into pettiness. All of which I’ve, fairly or unfairly, gone into ad nauseam on this slow thread over the last year year or two. She seems very bonded to Bart, but their bond seems to center more on the superficial rather than a deep emotional and intellectual level, both of which I feel he’s quite capable of. Stella, not so much. 🤷‍♀️
Those are great thoughts. Her relationships all seem very superficial. It's odd that she's in NY doing activities, like going to YouTube office often but the only person she has made friends with is her dog walker Sonia (until she quit or moved on to better things). Reminds me very much of OrganizedJen/PrettyNeatLiving who would call everyone her friends when they were in fact people that were in service to her - nail tech, masseuse etc.

Can't wait until Bart is in town and then she'll get her 'main source' of energy. Bart looks like he slimmed down being on his own, he used to go running by himself even in NY. I bet once he is back they are both going to start piling on the pounds again.

I wish she would do vlogmas but think she mentioned she would be away with Bart on a vacation to Europe or thereabouts halfway between them both. Kind of miss her nonsense daily vlogs cause there's so much content to talk about haha.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Double post but wanted to keep track of it. Here it is with the changed title few hours after upload, she even changed the title in the video! YouTube hates clickbaity titles, there's a report function though i doubt they are very strict about it. But she really is gaming the system no?

In the email notification I get once it's live "Are flight attendants AFRAID OF TURBULENCE? *emoji*" - that's how it was typed including the usage of capitals to catch peoples eyes to the shocking, must click part

Today "ARE WE SCARED?" - tbh if I was AA i wouldn't want FAs talking about being scared on their planes

Post by Guest »

koalah wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:19 pm
poshspice88 wrote: Those are good questions, I’d like to know this as well.

Those are great thoughts. Her relationships all seem very superficial. It's odd that she's in NY doing activities, like going to YouTube office often but the only person she has made friends with is her dog walker Sonia (until she quit or moved on to better things). Reminds me very much of OrganizedJen/PrettyNeatLiving who would call everyone her friends when they were in fact people that were in service to her - nail tech, masseuse etc.

Can't wait until Bart is in town and then she'll get her 'main source' of energy. Bart looks like he slimmed down being on his own, he used to go running by himself even in NY. I bet once he is back they are both going to start piling on the pounds again.

I wish she would do vlogmas but think she mentioned she would be away with Bart on a vacation to Europe or thereabouts halfway between them both. Kind of miss her nonsense daily vlogs cause there's so much content to talk about haha.
Bart probably works out at the gym a lot in Abu Dhabi and eats better w/o Stella. Poor guy doesn’t want to look like a fat lump at only 40 years old, plus it looks like he’s on his way to heart disease if he doesn’t turn things around — that’s something that should be obvious to Stella. Does that even enter her mind? She probably only thinks about herself, although she’s not too far behind Bart in terms of clogged arteries and her expanding size.

Lol, the Jen reference cracked me up! Yeah, Stella had one steady friend for almost 2 years and we’ll probably never hear what happened to Sonia the dog walker. And I think she’s only seen Lorena twice socially in the last 2 years. Stella isn’t the spouse/friend/co-worker you go deep with.

Yeah I’ll miss her daily vlogmas, seems she may try it as long as everyone is okay wit her not posting daily while she’s out of town. Did she say she’s going to Greece?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Well it seems that she still Facetimes Lorena and another one of her flatmates (?) often - https://storiesig.com/stories/mrptgt

She's on a work trip and crowing about the 2 beds thing again. Watched Ashley Smith's latest vlog and she had to deal with bedbugs in her hotel room. Imagine Stella always putting her bags instantly on the beds once she gets in the room. I always found it disgusting anyways as the bags are exposed to everything everywhere while flying then you put it on the comforter - which the hotels rarely wash. Great for the next guest. Also great for her bags and belongings to pick up bedbugs. So icky.

Post by Guest »

I don’t do luggage on beds either for the same reason. I’m not sure why she doesn’t use the luggage rack provided in every hotel room to throw open and set her suitcase on. I notice she’s used her own bed at home to put her suitcase and shoes on, she was excoriated in the comments for it so I doubt she does it anymore, not sure why she doesn’t apply the same wisdom when it comes to hotel room beds. I suppose she doesn’t care. Those duvet covers and comforters don’t get replaced with clean ones all that often. As I said, she probably doesn’t care or even thinks about the next guest after her.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:40 am
I don’t do luggage on beds either for the same reason. I’m not sure why she doesn’t use the luggage rack provided in every hotel room to throw open and set her suitcase on. I notice she’s used her own bed at home to put her suitcase and shoes on, she was excoriated in the comments for it so I doubt she does it anymore, not sure why she doesn’t apply the same wisdom when it comes to hotel room beds. I suppose she doesn’t care. Those duvet covers and comforters don’t get replaced with clean ones all that often. As I said, she probably doesn’t care or even thinks about the next guest after her.
Yep she's crazy. Bad travel practices. I hate how she puts the shoes naked on the bed or in the bag on other clothes. Not even a shoe bag - i'm sure she's been sent them or they're a few bucks from the dollar store to get a few to alternate.

Surprisingly her apartment has looked clean without Bart around. There was so much clutter between them - shoes, clothes dropped everywhere. Personally I think she has got herself a maid/cleaning service. If Bart was around he would probably put his foot down because a 1-bed apartment that tiny wouldn't be difficult to clean even daily. He seems a bit more realistic in that sense from what little we've seen of him.

Post by Guest »

koalah wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 pm
poshspice88 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:40 am
Yep she's crazy. Bad travel practices. I hate how she puts the shoes naked on the bed or in the bag on other clothes. Not even a shoe bag - i'm sure she's been sent them or they're a few bucks from the dollar store to get a few to alternate.

Surprisingly her apartment has looked clean without Bart around. There was so much clutter between them - shoes, clothes dropped everywhere. Personally I think she has got herself a maid/cleaning service. If Bart was around he would probably put his foot down because a 1-bed apartment that tiny wouldn't be difficult to clean even daily. He seems a bit more realistic in that sense from what little we've seen of him.
Lol, we’re so much alike, I’ve been using shoe bags for travel for years (got a good deal on amazon).

You’re probably right! I hadn’t thought about her hiring a maid which, out of all her wild spending, is money well spent if she’s too lazy to clean her own little apartment. The filth and clutter was awful. I wonder if they’ll stay in that apartment or move again when the lease up? She Ikes to upgrade their place every year :roll:

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Stella did a bag swap with another luxury bag YouTuber, one i hadn't heard before and no it wasn't Krusty. Surprised how much I like that choice she made - swapped a small bag for a bigger one (Chanel Jumbo). It even fits her phone this time! But even then it looks snug with not much stuff able to go into it, kinda odd when it's called a Jumbo and it fits less than a slim crossbody bag from say Kate Spade (but of course it's not Chanel so ...). She says it's heavy so she's rarely using it especially not for walking around NY so another only for special occasion bag for her collection.

Post by Guest »

Well Stella got the better deal in terms of value (although the jumbo flap is less popular than the medium large); the jumbo is like $6200 and the medium large is $5600. The jumbo is too big (for me), I prefer the medium large. I don’t think Stella will use it all that much, tbh, I think she’ll sell it eventually.

Does anyone know if she kept the white one?

She has SO MANY variations of the Chanel flap...it’s boring. It’s the same bag over and over, just different sizes/colors. She doesn’t have the income to support her bag obsession, maybe Bart does, but it’s asinine to see someone waste so much money on bags and her lifestyle doesn’t support it all. On top of that, she’s on the list w/Hermès for either a B or a K. Maybe I’m just bitter, lol. 😂😂

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 pm
Well Stella got the better deal in terms of value (although the jumbo flap is less popular than the medium large); the jumbo is like $6200 and the medium large is $5600. The jumbo is too big (for me), I prefer the medium large. I don’t think Stella will use it all that much, tbh, I think she’ll sell it eventually.

She has SO MANY variations of the Chanel flap...it’s boring. It’s the same bag over and over, just different sizes/colors. She doesn’t have the income to support her bag obsession, maybe Bart does, but it’s asinine to see someone waste so much money on bags and her lifestyle doesn’t support it all. On top of that, she’s on the list w/Hermès for either a B or a K. Maybe I’m just bitter, lol. 😂😂
We're all bitter then :D Tbh i can't remember how many Chanels she has because like you said they all look the same! I really want to see how her collection looks in that 1-bedroom, does she have a storage locker somewhere to fit all these things in? What happens when Bart moves in. Is there still a pile of boxes to the ceiling on her dresser?

She exchanged the white one and went to LV instead to get 2 items. The white sparkly one with loads of issues that she unboxed twice? Or is there another one. I can't keep up!

Post by Guest »

koalah wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:18 pm
poshspice88 wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 pm

We're all bitter then :D Tbh i can't remember how many Chanels she has because like you said they all look the same! I really want to see how her collection looks in that 1-bedroom, does she have a storage locker somewhere to fit all these things in? What happens when Bart moves in. Is there still a pile of boxes to the ceiling on her dresser?

She exchanged the white one and went to LV instead to get 2 items. The white sparkly one with loads of issues that she unboxed twice? Or is there another one. I can't keep up!
Haha. I know! I think there’s definitely no room for Bart in that bedroom once he returns...I’ll bet she’s already planning for their next move to a 2 bedroom apartment and she’s making that 2nd bedroom a room for all her purses. :o i mean come on, NYC is soooo expensive and she’s living high on the hog and acting like she’s some kind of bravolebrity NYC Real Housewife with this life of luxury she lives, yet she does NOTHING interesting or worthwhile. She could at least do something benevolent every now and then and volunteer at an animal shelter or participate in something she believes in. 🤷‍♀️

I think she kept the 2nd white Chanel and is planning to take it to the boutique because she said it was worse than the first one, and maybe exchange it?

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Title is “I ALREADY RUINED IT - LOUIS VUITTON NICE MINI 2019” in case she changes it again to be not clickbaity after she has got the views.

$700 LV toiletry case with so many cons. It flaps open, it must be babied and it’s merely one big compartment inside with a tiny inner pocket that can only hold rubber ties! A MUJI nylon one, for the fraction of the price mind you, has slots on lid and sides, little removable bumpers to attach to lid n body so it will stay open, durable and padded. Wth! More money than sense.

No way she has that a full month. Not even 2 weeks from her last LV spot by viewer in store and reveal video.

Also she is an FA, flown a ton for fun on top of that and packs her bag as if she has never travelled before. like who packs liquid or cream anything without putting them in a ziplock bag?! Stella the dimwit FA! I go a step further and put em in individual bags or grouped by how bad things might get if any spilled/broke, then in a bigger ziplock. Like seriously how clueless.

Lucky Be
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lucky Be »

at some point, I would like to see a column for Stella and her diction... there are so many words she mispronounces, some of them on purpose... that we need a Lexicon of her language... perhaps when this Stella thread turns into a 3 parter, we can add a Stella-Diction category, alongside the thread...

the latest addition- from the "I Already Ruined it - Louis Vuitton Nice Mini".... would be the word "DEBUT-TED"

Debut-ted... Stella's way of saying Debuted... as in, I debut-ted this new bag, blah blah blah... ;)

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Lucky Be wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:50 pm
at some point, I would like to see a column for Stella and her diction... there are so many words she mispronounces, some of them on purpose... that we need a Lexicon of her language... perhaps when this Stella thread turns into a 3 parter, we can add a Stella-Diction category, alongside the thread...

the latest addition- from the "I Already Ruined it - Louis Vuitton Nice Mini".... would be the word "DEBUT-TED"

Debut-ted... Stella's way of saying Debuted... as in, I debut-ted this new bag, blah blah blah... ;)
omg thank you, I spaced that as she said it early on. Twice or three times in a row with the hard deBUTTed. This is a lady that's going to LV and Chanel every week to check out their new collections but can't say debut? English is her first language too, how did anyone not correct her before. Geez.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Another new bag! LV vintage Trouville multicolor. After the classy Chanel flap this is just eh. Another one of her tiny unusable bags. Tbh i think she's just using it to plug her Fashionphile links to make her money, shoot a video, then return it. New bag or two every week truly. She has a problem. My guess is she will drop at least 5 "literally OBSESSED" (+no-lip Stella emote face) in her new video.

Stock photo. Looks convenient to use out and about in NY (not!).

Post by Guest »

She’s a mess.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

poshspice88 wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:54 am
She’s a mess.
She wore an all black one in her next IG pic but still looked like a mess. Looks like she had a nice visit to Egypt for Thanksgiving and her bday with Bart. Wonder how many new bags she purchased duty-free or while traveling. Personally kinda sad that there's no Stella vlogmas, they were most entertaining.

hmart_kimchi
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by hmart_kimchi »

I can't believe someone that uncultured is in Egypt. She probably ate at McDonald's the whole time when she couldn't find a Whole Foods buffet. I can't wait to see that vlog and her butcher the names.

Return to “Fly With Stella”