gtghgr
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Buzzfeed - Part 3

Post by gtghgr »

Brie didn't do the tasting for Lil' Food Fight, instead it was Jen's roommate

There were lots of comments asking for Brie when I looked, it's a little awkward that they're not addressing it (not that they "owe" it to the audience or w/e, but pretending everything's normal when it's obviously not is weird to watch)

ThunderHam
Learner
Learner

Post by ThunderHam »

Maybe they don’t even know where they’re at or what’s going on.

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

ThunderHam wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:47 am
Maybe they don’t even know where they’re at or what’s going on.
This is my thoughts because they're both probably dealing with a lot and probably don't know what's going on. It is also a major change for both of them and Brie is also probably trying to find herself so there is a lot going on individually and as a couple and I can see ignoring it publicly as they try to figure things out.

Kristin did tweet about a job change for Brie a day or two ago so there is some level of speaking terms even if it is just public.

Kristin did get covid so there is less of a chance for her to get it in the immediate future compared to Jen so that could be a reason. I don't think that is the reason, but might be a factor.

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

I'm confused, is Brie Kristen's spouse? I know she came out as trans but I didn't know that she changed her name

Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

I was watching the new buzzfeed video, and I noticed realized something. Hannah (sp) is a major control freak! she has to control everything and everyone. And if she can't control the situation, she gets super anxious and nervous. Idk if anyone else noticed this, or if it's just me

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:57 pm
I'm confused, is Brie Kristen's spouse? I know she came out as trans but I didn't know that she changed her name
Yes, they introduced her on the video as Brie. Are they married? I thought they just lived together... maybe I'm confused as well there. LOL
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

ThunderHam
Learner
Learner

Post by ThunderHam »

thehippiechick wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:41 pm
anythinggoes wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 3:57 pm
Yes, they introduced her on the video as Brie. Are they married? I thought they just lived together... maybe I'm confused as well there. LOL
Yeah, they got married... like, 5’ish years ago? Kristen wears a wedding ring, she talked about getting married in videos and had some wedding themed vids on Buzzfeed...

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

Femmefatale8 wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:03 pm
I think Kristin and her partner may have split up.
If true, I'm not at all surprised.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Post by PugsleyWednesday »

Anyone still watching Hannah Williams and her Mom In Progress or Okayest Mom vids?

It's still clear she favors Jackson, and now Henry, and poor Wyatt seems to be regressing even moreso - anyone else think so? In the Vegan video she tries to say that his sassiness and gone "next level" so he's not even acknowledging her, and play it off as a joke... But it's obvious the kid either has issues, or is stunted from her poor parenting.

HereSalem
Debater
Debater

Post by HereSalem »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NsMdzU6qPc

Wow I was hit in the face by Kristin's lip filler. I feel like that's new? She looks like she has pillowface after just one filler round. It's a super obvious job.

Spaceship_time
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spaceship_time »

HereSalem wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:28 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NsMdzU6qPc

Wow I was hit in the face by Kristin's lip filler. I feel like that's new? She looks like she has pillowface after just one filler round. It's a super obvious job.
She got lip fillers at the beginning of the year, so this isn't her first time. If you look at her Insta posts from early 2021, you can see her trying to be pouty and she just looks like a dumbass with her mouth hanging open.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Did Kristen get divorced? I can watch Jen but Kristen gives me a headache after awhile.

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

ThunderHam
Learner
Learner

Post by ThunderHam »

Mischief wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 12:11 pm
Did Kristen get divorced? I can watch Jen but Kristen gives me a headache after awhile.
No. Brie shows up in videos all the time.

mags12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mags12 »

I don't think Kristin has gotten a divorce, her partner shows up in their videos all the time. I mostly only watch for Jen. But I actually think Kristin's lip filler looks good, her lips were sooo thin before. She is the type of person that lip filler is actually appropriate for.

HereSalem
Debater
Debater

Post by HereSalem »

mags12 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:45 pm
But I actually think Kristin's lip filler looks good, her lips were sooo thin before. She is the type of person that lip filler is actually appropriate for.
I disagree. I think it ages her 20 years. When a lot of people surrounding you have fillers (as I'm sure is the case in LA), you kind of lose perspective on what looks normal and natural. To me, she looks like a 60 year old dowager who has nothing but youth to hold on to and can't age gracefully. Fillers never look good long term.

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Just linking to the Kristin and Jen thread - because I need people to be mad with me lol.

viewtopic.php?p=4480968

Tea87878
Learner
Learner

Post by Tea87878 »

How is this thread not lighting up like a suburban families' yard on Christmas Eve right now?! C'mon guys so many terrible reactions to Ned not using his head!

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Tea87878 wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:47 pm
How is this thread not lighting up like a suburban families' yard on Christmas Eve right now?! C'mon guys so many terrible reactions to Ned not using his head!
Most people are over in The Try Guys thread:

viewtopic.php?t=37735&start=120

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

So apparently Chantel got married last month

PugsleyWednesday
Debater
Debater

Somehow that both checks out, and yet I can't see it lasting? Both are insufferable and OTT. But then most Buzzfeed peeps are.

Return to “Buzzfeed”