Chase Bank

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Chase Bank

Post by beaYOUtiful »

Here's my dilemma. I want to put money (cash) into my boyfriends bank account tomorrow morning so that he can use it to buy a plane ticket to come see me and his family as a birthday gift. I don't belong to Chase bank, but he does.. My only concern is that Chase bank has those security doors where you can only open it with a bank card in order to get in... Cause I don't have a bank card and idk what I'll do if that happens. I was going to mail the money to him initially but that takes too long cause the plane tickets online are going fast.... Fml. Do any of you know about the security door thing? Or maybe it just depends on the area and some have it and others don't? Idk

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Chase Bank

Post by well wait idk »

i dont belong to chase bank but ive never been to a bank where you needed a card to get in during their open hours.

you could always call and ask too.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

beaYOUtiful wrote:Here's my dilemma. I want to put money (cash) into my boyfriends bank account tomorrow morning so that he can use it to buy a plane ticket to come see me and his family as a birthday gift. I don't belong to Chase bank, but he does.. My only concern is that Chase bank has those security doors where you can only open it with a bank card in order to get in... Cause I don't have a bank card and idk what I'll do if that happens. I was going to mail the money to him initially but that takes too long cause the plane tickets online are going fast.... Fml. Do any of you know about the security door thing? Or maybe it just depends on the area and some have it and others don't? Idk
During banking hours all the Chase Banks where I live have their doors open. Only need the card to access the walkup ATM after hours - so you should be ok.

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

well wait idk wrote:i dont belong to chase bank but ive never been to a bank where you needed a card to get in during their open hours.

you could always call and ask too.

Yeahh the bank I go to has those security doors and some chase banks in the Bronx have them too but I'll call and find out tomorrow morning just incase thanks

beaYOUtiful
Debater
Debater

Post by beaYOUtiful »

Kleineganz wrote:
beaYOUtiful wrote:Here's my dilemma. I want to put money (cash) into my boyfriends bank account tomorrow morning so that he can use it to buy a plane ticket to come see me and his family as a birthday gift. I don't belong to Chase bank, but he does.. My only concern is that Chase bank has those security doors where you can only open it with a bank card in order to get in... Cause I don't have a bank card and idk what I'll do if that happens. I was going to mail the money to him initially but that takes too long cause the plane tickets online are going fast.... Fml. Do any of you know about the security door thing? Or maybe it just depends on the area and some have it and others don't? Idk
During banking hours all the Chase Banks where I live have their doors open. Only need the card to access the walkup ATM after hours - so you should be ok.
Ahhhh phew! Good to hear Thanks I hope it's like that! Can't wait to go tomorrow lol

Return to “Finance”