What would you want your room/apartment decor to look like?

Re: What would you want your room/apartment decor to look li

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:38 pm

I <3 anything shabby chic or a mix of modern and classic, timeless furniture pieces.

Doctor's Companion
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Doctor's Companion » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:02 am

I prefer a combination of traditional and feminine decor. Pale pink and white is my favourite colour combination for decorating. Basically, I like my room to be quite "girly" but with traditional, classic type furniture.

I really hate minimalist decor and black and white as a colour combination - it just seems boring to me and really "cold". I prefer bedrooms that seem really cozy instead.

Chelsea
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chelsea » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:03 am

lol just kidding not realistic but imagine hey...
I like modern...big open windows/ a lot of natural light. HATE clutter, like matching throughout generally

Kasyro
Lurker
Lurker

Re: What would you want your room/apartment decor to look like?

Post by Kasyro » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:45 am

I like the Scandinavian style in the interior. I really love when the room is bright, it has a minimum of things and furniture. I also like when the room is as light as possible. I installed sliding glass doors that open onto the backyard. So in my house there is always a lot of light in the afternoon. Recently my doors broke, but I quickly found a master, here is the site https://24hr-sliding-door-repair.com/ of these guys. I think this is a really good idea for the interior - panoramic windows and sliding glass doors. It's because of this that I liked this style on the Internet.

Return to “Home”