The World Cup

theroyalwe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The World Cup

Post by theroyalwe »

Excited for The Netherlands VS Argentina, gonna be messy 8-)
we get tears over beers once again

cheesedanish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesedanish »

welp....

bleh123
Learner
Learner

Post by bleh123 »

I'm hoping Germany will win the world cup, or maybe Argentina. I just really truly dislike the Netherlands now (the team! not all of them lol), they played dirty and tbh don't really deserve to be there; if they can't play the right way then don't do it at all. :x :x :x

So yeah we'll see who wins! Then again my bet is on Germany but who knows!! :tu:

#NoEraPenal

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

lo_lo wrote:Schweinsteiger is such a dirty player
Lmao... compared to players in other teams he's harmless.

Honestly, I'm usually all like "I would love for Germany to win and I hope we do, but if we won't the other team probably deserved it" but the more I see Germany getting hate the more I hope we're gonna whip everyone's collective asses. :love2:
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

guitarhero
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by guitarhero »

I'm so happy that Germany won but at the end up the game I felt so bad for Brazil

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I don't want the netherlands to win, Robben is such a dirty player and an excellent actor, ugh.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Have you seen what people say about Messi? I watched the video about him not shaking a kid's hand and now I truly dislike him.

chloecour
Learner
Learner

Post by chloecour »

Diorette wrote:Have you seen what people say about Messi? I watched the video about him not shaking a kid's hand and now I truly dislike him.
Yes, I did. I wasn't surprised. Argentinians are known for being arrogant.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

lo_lo wrote: I think for a player of his skill level (and lets be honest, hes a beast on the pitch) I feel like he plays dirtier than other players of his caliber. I just don't like Germanys attack, I don't like the way their players play because while its okay to want to win, you can actually hurt someone and ruin their whole career so I don't have respect for people who purposefully foul but with that being said, even though I don't want Germany to win because I want this for Messi, if they do win its because they deserved it.
You are exaggerating beyond measure. Of course it has happened, but the German team is not known for constantly playing dirty and there's a reason for that. If you dislike Germany, then do so, a lot of people have teams they do not like, but don't try to look for excuses that aren't true and make false accusations.
Diorette wrote:Have you seen what people say about Messi? I watched the video about him not shaking a kid's hand and now I truly dislike him.
There has also been a picture of a player of another team putting an arm around his shoulder and Messi taking the player's arm and removing it. I don't know if he's always like this or if he just had a bad day though.

CaramelDrop
Informer
Informer

Post by CaramelDrop »

dazzle wrote:I mean I really hope we beat Brazil, but there were so many surprises this World Cup, everything is possible. I just hope that things will stay relatively peaceful - as peaceful as they can be when it comes to big football events, anyway - should Brazil not win. I'm proud of our guys no matter what. Some critics didn't even think we'd make it past the group stage, yet here we are :D
She wrote:Who wins the Hottest Player Award?
I just think Cristiano Ronaldo isn't all that attractive and really overhyped when it comes to his looks. :?
What's his name?

tinyblue
Informer
Informer

Post by tinyblue »

I think Ronaldo is over-hyped too. He seems like such an arrogant jerk too, so that doesn't help. I think most attractive award goes to the iranian goalkeeper, Alireza Haghighi <3 ! Tall dark and handsome (minus his terrible taste in clothing).

I'm hoping for an Argentina win today. Since the start of the tournament, I've had a strong hunch that it would come down to Argentina v. Germany in the end, with a German win. I want Argentina to win though. Time will tell. Hopefully today's game goes better than yesterdays!

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

His name is Mats Hummels!
lo_lo wrote: from what I've seen during this cup, I feel completely comfortable saying they play unnecessarily aggressive/dirty
You might feel comfortable saying it, but that doesn't mean you're right. :D But to each their own, I guess. We'll see soon enough, and whoever wins deserves it. It has been a good World Cup so far and I have respect for most of the teams.

SoccerKat
Debater
Debater

Post by SoccerKat »

I must say, Robin Van Persie is quite attractive! <3

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

So who do you guys suppose will win after seeing the majority of the game? I reckon there'll be overtime, maybe even penalty shoot-out.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

This is so bad. COME OOON ORANJEE.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I have a feeling the Netherlands will win. Don't know why, though. :D

Ariadne

Post by Ariadne »

Please win Germany. I don't think my shitty country will be able to handle Argentina winning the cup in Brazil.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

dazzle wrote:I have a feeling the Netherlands will win. Don't know why, though. :D
So much for that. :D

Not sure what to make of this match. Everything can happen on Sunday.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

So much disappoint :(

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Hoping the Netherlands would of won. Only because I wanted to see Brazil and Argentina play against each other.

Back to the Germany and Brazil game, I was watching it in Disney World (on vacation and watching soccer lol) where like 90% of those watching it where from Brazil, dang that was an experience with the 10 random people I sat with cheering for Germany. I felt bad because I saw a few people crying...
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

Return to “Sports”