Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
centreoftheuniverse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by centreoftheuniverse »

i saw that shit of a seedy night, but you need to all check this out:

tl;dw - freelee called out claire michelle on her instagram stories bc claire has been saving non-vegan food pictures on her pinterest. we're now all patiently waiting for the "veganism was no longer calling to me" video. :tu:

seriously, though, do you think she's still vegan?

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by ngo1111 »

Claire on the kangen scam band wagon. I am a loss for words. Also, I thought cbd was her cure all, or vegan diet, or love, or creativity. claire defines hyperbolic speech. Nothing is real...
https://www.plantifulsoul.com/#/water/

Highlights:

ever since I began drinking this water consistently, i have witnessed a powerful shift not only in my own life, but in the way I see this world as a whole.(if she keeps saying this for everything and anything she tries, her audience must realize none of it is true)

i am currently at my optimum state of vitality. the purity of this water has healed my body from the inside out. (laughing so hard at this one.)

my acne has cleared by using the 6.0 PH to cleanse my face. (you mean it wasn't all those expensive facials?)

my energy levels are fluid and heightened. my endurance levels are soaring. (you're like 20 with no stressors, it's not the water)

i recover effortlessly from workouts, and my digestion has improved drastically. i have found it far easier to eat intuitively, as most of the time when we are hungry, our cells are are actually just dehydrated and crying out for some water. (she claimed cbd fixed her digestion-at least when that is the product she's trying to sell you)

my kangen machine has replaced my need for household cleaners...(gross)

working with the kangen affiliate program has also given me the ability to be financially free. (and here it is...now comes the money and selling part, it all led up to this)

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

ngo1111 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:17 pm
Claire on the kangen scam band wagon. I am a loss for words. Also, I thought cbd was her cure all, or vegan diet, or love, or creativity. claire defines hyperbolic speech. Nothing is real...
https://www.plantifulsoul.com/#/water/

Highlights:

ever since I began drinking this water consistently, i have witnessed a powerful shift not only in my own life, but in the way I see this world as a whole.(if she keeps saying this for everything and anything she tries, her audience must realize none of it is true)

i am currently at my optimum state of vitality. the purity of this water has healed my body from the inside out. (laughing so hard at this one.)

my acne has cleared by using the 6.0 PH to cleanse my face. (you mean it wasn't all those expensive facials?)

my energy levels are fluid and heightened. my endurance levels are soaring. (you're like 20 with no stressors, it's not the water)

i recover effortlessly from workouts, and my digestion has improved drastically. i have found it far easier to eat intuitively, as most of the time when we are hungry, our cells are are actually just dehydrated and crying out for some water. (she claimed cbd fixed her digestion-at least when that is the product she's trying to sell you)

my kangen machine has replaced my need for household cleaners...(gross)

working with the kangen affiliate program has also given me the ability to be financially free. (and here it is...now comes the money and selling part, it all led up to this)
Oh sweet flaming Christ on a cracker. I think my favorite part of the water post was this one:

"(kangen water contains up to 80% hydration as compared to 20% hydration when drinking tap water.)"

WHAT? Just literally, WHAT? What does that even mean? How can her special fairy water contain more HYDRATION than regular water?

OH, and also this gem:

"i can even carry my own kangen water with me everywhere i go (even on airplanes, as it is certified medical grade)"

AGAIN, WHAT??? There is no such thing as certified MEDICAL GRADE WATER, Claire. You are dumping your water bottle before the TSA checkpoint just like everyone else.

Flutterhai
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flutterhai »

Long time lurker, posting for the first time here because this happened...

https://podcasts.apple.com/gr/podcast/1 ... 0436264085

The two biggest scam artists on instagram made a podcast together. My ears are bleeding and I just started listening.

Sita12
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sita12 »

Flutterhai wrote:Long time lurker, posting for the first time here because this happened...

The two biggest scam artists on instagram made a podcast together. My ears are bleeding and I just started listening.

I just started it and it’s the worst ! She literally goes into a long story about her painting and how a women at a store started shaking and crying when she saw it ! Barf. Then she tells the meeting Ricky at Whole Foods story and how she was buying celery juice again. Barf. Oh she always mentions how she saw Jesus in a vision and he’s the one that told her to go to L-A. At this point the way she tells the stories it really sounds like she believes them and she’s gotten all the details down because she’s been spouting that bullshit to whoever will listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

OH, and also this gem:

"i can even carry my own kangen water with me everywhere i go (even on airplanes, as it is certified medical grade)"

AGAIN, WHAT??? There is no such thing as certified MEDICAL GRADE WATER, Claire. You are dumping your water bottle before the TSA checkpoint just like everyone else.
[/quote]

She can lie about Jesus, in human form no less, talking to her in the middle of a hike (which makes her sound absolutely nuts). She can lie about a woman shaking and crying at the sight of her painting, which props for her effort, but is on the same level as a Middle school art student's first acrylic painting class (which cost 300-400 dollars in supplies to create lmao). But making bold claims about a product she is trying to sell, is what is going to get her into trouble. And no, she is not bringing this water or any other water on a plane with her. Freakin ridiculous.

The question really is, does she actually believe the lies?

Never heard of balanced blonde before, curious what the other poster said about her also being scammy.

Flutterhai
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Flutterhai »

Sita12 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:11 am
Flutterhai wrote:Long time lurker, posting for the first time here because this happened...

I just started it and it’s the worst ! She literally goes into a long story about her painting and how a women at a store started shaking and crying when she saw it ! Barf. Then she tells the meeting Ricky at Whole Foods story and how she was buying celery juice again. Barf. Oh she always mentions how she saw Jesus in a vision and he’s the one that told her to go to L-A. At this point the way she tells the stories it really sounds like she believes them and she’s gotten all the details down because she’s been spouting that bullshit to whoever will listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She also said she always loved natural disasters... 😑 She was in Kaua'i when the floods happened, so no tourists were allowed on the island for months and it was great that she got to experience the island going back 100 years.
I just - I don't know what to say at this point

WhyClaire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WhyClaire »

MerMaidKelp wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:10 pm

Oh sweet flaming Christ on a cracker. I think my favorite part of the water post was this one:

"(kangen water contains up to 80% hydration as compared to 20% hydration when drinking tap water.)"

WHAT? Just literally, WHAT? What does that even mean? How can her special fairy water contain more HYDRATION than regular water?

OH, and also this gem:

[/quote]

This is pretty epic LOL... What is even happening? Is scamming people supposed to be, like, pretty funny?

I get there are people who actually believe in drinking "alkaline water" but this is so clearly just someone who pulled a bunch of shit out of thin air... Anyone who falls for this will get a really big, much-needed lesson on not believing everything others say. I truly fear for anyone who would actually sign up after reading this bullshit...

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

saltsandandsmoothies
@katiacecilie hey love. Yes you can absolutely bring the water form the kangen machine on the plane with you! It’s incredible! I bring it in a Kangen labeled jug - which you can order online - or in my hydroflask bottle and tell TSA that it’s medical grade water 👐🏽🔑 they’ll do a little strip drug test in the water and then let you go!

From Amelia Whelan ^^
by the way, she has an hilarious post about CBD oil, which of course, she's trying to sell to her audience. These bold claims, how do they get away with this shit?! Too bad all these products can't cure their shitty personalities.

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

ngo1111 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:10 am
saltsandandsmoothies
@katiacecilie hey love. Yes you can absolutely bring the water form the kangen machine on the plane with you! It’s incredible! I bring it in a Kangen labeled jug - which you can order online - or in my hydroflask bottle and tell TSA that it’s medical grade water 👐🏽🔑 they’ll do a little strip drug test in the water and then let you go!

From Amelia Whelan ^^
I looked up the TSA regulations on this and apparently they are trying to get around the water restriction by saying it's a medically NECESSARY liquid. Maybe she's managed to fool a couple of young TSA agents who let her go because she's young and pretty, but the fact remains that there is NO SUCH THING as MEDICAL GRADE water period point blank, and no language in the TSA's regulations regarding it, only language around medically necessary liquids, which obviously is a different thing that just wanting to drink your pyramid scheme water on a flight.

WhyClaire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WhyClaire »

Um so I just googled this "medical grade water" thing and apparently the TSA does allow this? At the very least, it's part of Kangen's marketing gimmick, even though there is NO scientific evidence to make a bottle of Kangen water medically necessary for someone at any time, really. I'm not sure how safe I feel if all it takes to get around TSA regulations is to claim your water is medical grade. HOW does the TSA buy into that??? I had to throw out and was questioned about those little baby food containers at JFK when I took them as a snack. They were CLEARLY sealed and from a large brand-name, but a big-ass bottle of WATER can get through? LOLL Only in America would someone come up with the idea of medical grade water.

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

WhyClaire wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Um so I just googled this "medical grade water" thing and apparently the TSA does allow this? At the very least, it's part of Kangen's marketing gimmick, even though there is NO scientific evidence to make a bottle of Kangen water medically necessary for someone at any time, really. I'm not sure how safe I feel if all it takes to get around TSA regulations is to claim your water is medical grade. HOW does the TSA buy into that??? I had to throw out and was questioned about those little baby food containers at JFK when I took them as a snack. They were CLEARLY sealed and from a large brand-name, but a big-ass bottle of WATER can get through? LOLL Only in America would someone come up with the idea of medical grade water.
Where did you find anything (other than from Kangen or a Kangen shill bot like Claire) saying the TSA allows it? The TSA allows medically necessary amounts of water, like for people using CPAP machines, but I found nothing put out by the government or the TSA saying that medical grade water is a thing. Just because Kangen, and Claire, and Amelia are saying it doesn't make it true.

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

ngo1111 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 am

She can lie about Jesus, in human form no less, talking to her in the middle of a hike (which makes her sound absolutely nuts). She can lie about a woman shaking and crying at the sight of her painting, which props for her effort, but is on the same level as a Middle school art student's first acrylic painting class (which cost 300-400 dollars in supplies to create lmao). But making bold claims about a product she is trying to sell, is what is going to get her into trouble. And no, she is not bringing this water or any other water on a plane with her. Freakin ridiculous.

Never heard of balanced blonde before, curious what the other poster said about her also being scammy.

The balanced blonde was one of the first "no longer vegan" scammers

She went on a huge tirade against veganism, said it made her sick weak blah blah (she literally had an eating disorder and was starving herself and became malnourished, doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out), started get a ton of attention from the media and BAM book deal. "Breaking Vegan" was her triumphant tell-all story.

She's insufferable. Of course Claire would be hanging out with her.

Big clue also as to her not being vegan anymore.

WhyClaire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WhyClaire »

MerMaidKelp wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:24 pm
WhyClaire wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:41 am
Where did you find anything (other than from Kangen or a Kangen shill bot like Claire) saying the TSA allows it? The TSA allows medically necessary amounts of water, like for people using CPAP machines, but I found nothing put out by the government or the TSA saying that medical grade water is a thing. Just because Kangen, and Claire, and Amelia are saying it doesn't make it true.

That's very fair! Yes, what I found was from Kangen and other Kangen "bots," lol...so maybe not true.

I tried to look it up again and found this super cringe/hilarious video of a woman who got an actual prescription from her doctor indicating she needed to take Kangen water onboard with her. I suppose in that case , although this is certainly not "science-based medicine," and I'm not sure WHY a doctor would abuse their power in that way. Again, I realize it's not necessarily true because this woman says she is.

centreoftheuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by centreoftheuniverse »

pepperann wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:01 pm
ngo1111 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:33 am

The balanced blonde was one of the first "no longer vegan" scammers

She went on a huge tirade against veganism, said it made her sick weak blah blah (she literally had an eating disorder and was starving herself and became malnourished, doesn't take rocket science to figure that one out), started get a ton of attention from the media and BAM book deal. "Breaking Vegan" was her triumphant tell-all story.

She's insufferable. Of course Claire would be hanging out with her.

Big clue also as to her not being vegan anymore.
a woah-ho-HOOO. we see your upcoming lies, claire.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

I'm sorry but ... why on God's green earth would you ever want to wear ONLY a thong on a hike? Like aren't your butt cheeks getting eaten alive by bugs? AND barefoot?

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

That is such a bizarre photo. Imagine being a local hiker and coming across that photoshoot :rofl: you'd be like wtf can these annoying influencers leave these lands alone already

Never ceases to amaze me how they consistently exploit nature in the name of Instagram and use it as nothing more than a backdrop. I see nothing 'spiritual' and 'enlightening' and 'empowering' in this photo. I just see vanity.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

pepperann wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:27 pm
That is such a bizarre photo. Imagine being a local hiker and coming across that photoshoot :rofl: you'd be like wtf can these annoying influencers leave these lands alone already

Never ceases to amaze me how they consistently exploit nature in the name of Instagram and use it as nothing more than a backdrop. I see nothing 'spiritual' and 'enlightening' and 'empowering' in this photo. I just see vanity.
I agree. Can you imagine being on a trip with someone who keeps taking half naked photos of themselves? can't they just enjoy the moment, take in the scenery, without getting that IG shot?

SmallGal03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SmallGal03 »

I was a huge follower of Jade A. and now I see that she's hanging out with Claire and... ummm what?
Love Jade but it makes me wonder now. I wanted to do her challenge but after I saw she's pairing with this shady girl I was out...

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

SmallGal03 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:58 pm
I was a huge follower of Jade A. and now I see that she's hanging out with Claire and... ummm what?
Love Jade but it makes me wonder now. I wanted to do her challenge but after I saw she's pairing with this shady girl I was out...
Me too! I really liked Jade a lot and had considered doing a challenge of hers too, but seeing her fawning over Claire and Ricky really rubbed me the wrong way and now I don't even look at her stuff anymore.

Return to “A-M”