Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
CatBurglar
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by CatBurglar »

First of all...are they certified to do any activity like that and ask for money? I mean, at least where i live, you can't really get money without being ceritfied and paying taxes. Who would trust and pay three 20 year olds to "heal" them spiritually? I mean come on...it's ridiculous. They're obviously so self-centered, cocky and entitled to pull out this move. Needless to say greedy. I get it, everyone has to earn money, that's how we live in this society, but not by scamming others and saying your money come from "manifested abundance"...yeah, over dead bodies. Claire obviously has/had some talent in photography/videomaking, she had to keep on with that and study & perhaps grow a career. At least it wouldn't have been a scam because she would've offered REAL services that people NEED. I'm not saying people don't need meditation and self-development, but she still needs to have a solid background in that field in order to teach somebody. And she obviously doesn't.

Also. Her huge butt & thick thighs are 100% the creation of her boyfriend's desires. Heard him being pretty obsessed over butt & boobs in many of her videos. Gross. She used to be the opposite, she loved to be skinny. It would've been good if she would've change her mindset for her, not for her idiot byfriend. She obviously did it for him. It might not even be her natural body, maybe she's enhancing it a little in Photoshop...because it seems like she "grew" pretty fast. Then again, maybe she really stopped being vegan and started to eat like a pig. :)

kahlawim
Learner
Learner

Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by kahlawim »

I have a non Claire related question but more relates to Allie Michelle and Raquellle Mantra. I still semi listen to the podcast Your Own Magic that was Allies and Raquelles but then it seems that when Claire Allie and Raquelle did went on that trip to I think New Zealand and then they all split off separate ways it turned into just Raquelles podcast because she’s the only one that’s been keeping up with it and she’s doing a good job from the looks of it. My questions are:

A) do you think raquelle split from the other two because of how they can be and also raquelle is much older than them so maybe she woke up from their bs.
B) do you think raquelle is a better person than them because she hasn’t even been posting on her Instagram in like a year and their doesn’t seem to be an Instagram for the podcast either so it seems like she doesn’t promote dumb stuff to her followers for money like the other two.
C) if not there wasn’t a falling out then why doesn’t Allie EVER mention raquelle because they were suppose to be like soul sisters and she could easily interview people on her travels for the podcast or tune in with raquelle for episodes and it seems like she doesn’t do any of that, the last time she was on the podcast was a while ago and it was too promote her book it seems.

I’m just curious what you guys think because I’ve been thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someonenice
Talker
Talker

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by someonenice »

smangie07 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:29 am
someonenice wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 am
Doesn't anyone please know what Claire uses for filming (camera / phone?) and for editing? She is a scammer and all that but her videos and insta stories (of nature not of her showing naked butt) are beautiful. She has a talent but uses it in such an awful way.

And she posts the same pics and stories all the time. OK CLAIRE I SAW THIS SAME OCEAN WAVES A 100 TIMES.
not sure if this is still current but her setup used to be a Canon G7x and Canon 70D with Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art Lens. I would generally agree she did seem to have strong talent but now it's hard for me to discern if that's even true anymore- like you said she is recycling a lot of old pics and videos, can she even produce that quality anymore? is all the work going on behind the scenes and she doesn't post it to her personal IG (like when she mentioned working for brands/her friends). It really did seem like once she met Ricky she stopped producing high quality work. Just look at the awful 'cultexist' tutorials.
Thanks! It just makes me wonder why she would stop making those videos and started scamming people instead. Long time ago, she even said that she had to sell her camera because she had no money and that selling her presets makes her upset because it is not art to her (or something in that sense). I honestly don't think she was always so fake. Idk... Is it because of the reaction she got after making that "you" video? Did she think that she created the most beautiful, innocent love story and the world just broke her with the rejection and making fun out of her? Then she just said crew it, I don't care about anyone but myself..

darvinsoph
Lurker
Lurker

Post by darvinsoph »

someonenice wrote:
smangie07 wrote:
someonenice wrote:
Doesn't anyone please know what Claire uses for filming (camera / phone?) and for editing? She is a scammer and all that but her videos and insta stories (of nature not of her showing naked butt) are beautiful. She has a talent but uses it in such an awful way.

And she posts the same pics and stories all the time. OK CLAIRE I SAW THIS SAME OCEAN WAVES A 100 TIMES.
not sure if this is still current but her setup used to be a Canon G7x and Canon 70D with Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art Lens. I would generally agree she did seem to have strong talent but now it's hard for me to discern if that's even true anymore- like you said she is recycling a lot of old pics and videos, can she even produce that quality anymore? is all the work going on behind the scenes and she doesn't post it to her personal IG (like when she mentioned working for brands/her friends). It really did seem like once she met Ricky she stopped producing high quality work. Just look at the awful 'cultexist' tutorials.
Thanks! It just makes me wonder why she would stop making those videos and started scamming people instead. Long time ago, she even said that she had to sell her camera because she had no money and that selling her presets makes her upset because it is not art to her (or something in that sense). I honestly don't think she was always so fake. Idk... Is it because of the reaction she got after making that "you" video? Did she think that she created the most beautiful, innocent love story and the world just broke her with the rejection and making fun out of her? Then she just said crew it, I don't care about anyone but myself..

I honestly don’t think so, because she had already created the Facebook group before the you video, were she scammed people and was never really reliable

smangie07
Learner
Learner

Post by smangie07 »

someonenice wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:25 am
smangie07 wrote:
someonenice wrote:

This is not the first time someone has brought up her having to sell her camera- I wish I could find the clip but in one video where she references this she very clearly says she had to sell her "film camera" to help make rent. Not sure if this meant the camera she filmed with- or she had an additional camera (I personally believe it was the latter). And if she really didn't like selling her presets than why would would she still promote them on her website? Plus,the Coexist group/overpriced tutorials were created right around the time she originally released the 'you' video- a good while before the Cody Ko Cringe reaction hate storm.
She practically invites the drama tho the girl is a walking contradiction- preaches about how she will "always be raw and authentic" but the next day says her content is "her art, and way of expressing herself and not always meant to reflect reality" :roll:
If you go back and watch her older sit-down style videos pay attention to the amount of jump cuts- she is a very talented editor and many of them are almost unnoticeable because of the way she layers the sound into the next clip. If you are trying to convey a STORY that is how you do it, however, if you are trying to be raw, authentic, un-cut- well, that ain't it sis.
It's not surprising to me she rarely goes on IG lives anymore, in that arena it's much easier to see she is not that character anymore. one of the last ones I saw with her and Ricky they went off about never using condoms and then backpedaled once people in the comment thread were calling them out saying that was terrible advice to give so flippantly...

kahlawim
Learner
Learner

Post by kahlawim »

smangie07 wrote:
someonenice wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:25 am
smangie07 wrote:
someonenice wrote:

This is not the first time someone has brought up her having to sell her camera- I wish I could find the clip but in one video where she references this she very clearly says she had to sell her "film camera" to help make rent. Not sure if this meant the camera she filmed with- or she had an additional camera (I personally believe it was the latter). And if she really didn't like selling her presets than why would would she still promote them on her website? Plus,the Coexist group/overpriced tutorials were created right around the time she originally released the 'you' video- a good while before the Cody Ko Cringe reaction hate storm.
She practically invites the drama tho the girl is a walking contradiction- preaches about how she will "always be raw and authentic" but the next day says her content is "her art, and way of expressing herself and not always meant to reflect reality" :roll:
If you go back and watch her older sit-down style videos pay attention to the amount of jump cuts- she is a very talented editor and many of them are almost unnoticeable because of the way she layers the sound into the next clip. If you are trying to convey a STORY that is how you do it, however, if you are trying to be raw, authentic, un-cut- well, that ain't it sis.
It's not surprising to me she rarely goes on IG lives anymore, in that arena it's much easier to see she is not that character anymore. one of the last ones I saw with her and Ricky they went off about never using condoms and then backpedaled once people in the comment thread were calling them out saying that was terrible advice to give so flippantly...

The thing I think about with her skills editing and other content is I’m not completely sold on it being her doing it. Because she doesn’t repeat her videos and photos a lot, like the really nicely edited ones- almost like someone else filmed and edited them for her. I know Cody Ko has said that youtubers Jake and Logan Paul send off their footage after they film it to be edited to a professional. So i wouldn’t put that past her.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

Ugh the voice on that podcast bimbo is so cringy & annoying! And the fact that dimwits believe and fawn over every fart they hear from a scam artist poser like Cunning Conartist Claire is just mind boggling and tragic to their future to be so easily deluded and brainwashed. Worse still, many are impressionable young girls being conned by the fake image she projects.

Did you hear this podcast bimbo call Claire a UNICORN and literal angel?? Lmao then CCC says 'oh you're an angel too!"
Oof internet scammers are the epiktome of repulsive human beings
Last edited by Macy1 on Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

kahlawim
Learner
Learner

Post by kahlawim »

Macy1 wrote:Ugh the voice on that podcast bimbo is so cringy & annoying! And the fact that these dimwits believe and fawn over every fart they hear from a scam artist lposer like Cunning Conartist Claire is just mind boggling and tragic to their future to be so easily deluded and brainwashed

Yeah for sure, I like some of her content on the podcast but her voice is so infuriating. The only content I really like those is the more grounded stuff and she interviewed and Aussie artist I like.

Macy1
Learner
Learner

Post by Macy1 »

Here's the cringefest on Youtube

Claire was a CHEETAH in a past life - yes you heard right
And she savors the thought of her teeth sinking into a gazelle ??? To which Bimbo raves at how beautiful that is
Ummm what in the literal fk?

smangie07
Learner
Learner

Post by smangie07 »

is this sudden surge of defensiveness coming from somewhere specific? or has the "she's not vegan anymore" commentary just finally gotten to her?
I know she can sometimes get like this when people call her out on her ignorant ass bs-- I didn't see a whole lot of backlash for the virginity comment tho, just her apology bit- wasn't sure if I missed something else...

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

smangie07 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:45 pm
is this sudden surge of defensiveness coming from somewhere specific? or has the "she's not vegan anymore" commentary just finally gotten to her?
I know she can sometimes get like this when people call her out on her ignorant ass bs-- I didn't see a whole lot of backlash for the virginity comment tho, just her apology bit- wasn't sure if I missed something else...
She's just trying to be like Alexis Ren who who just so happened to have posted a long caption talking about online criticism earlier today.

WhyClaire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WhyClaire »

The seed #2 for only $333 (or $222 if you attended Seed 1). I wonder whose pricing strategy this is!

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

WhyClaire wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 7:00 pm
The seed #2 for only $333 (or $222 if you attended Seed 1). I wonder whose pricing strategy this is!
So odd to me how so many are willing to pay someone to be their friend. These prices are so high because young girls just want to meet a “celebrity” or influencer.

Wonder why the price when up so much. It was $99 for the first one. They probably realized they can make a pretty penny from these meeting and raised the prices.

centreoftheuniverse
Learner
Learner

Post by centreoftheuniverse »

what kills me is the fact that these young girls will willingly pay for advice/friendship/etc. for this kind of money from these assholes of influencers. when they can actually get a doctor/nutritionist/therapist for about half the price. i mean, why. why would you be that blind.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Really funny how she keeps photoshopping and face tuning her photos while preaching self love and acceptance. She relies heavily on her appearance, and it's a shame what that must do to someones self esteem.

smangie07
Learner
Learner

Post by smangie07 »

ngo1111 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:22 pm
Really funny how she keeps photoshopping and face tuning her photos while preaching self love and acceptance. She relies heavily on her appearance, and it's a shame what that must do to someones self esteem.
agreed! looks like she took it down pretty quick tho once folks starting calling her out in the comments. hard to write that off as part of "her art" I suppose. wish I had grabbed a screen cap of it for those who missed it.

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

smangie07 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 5:51 am
ngo1111 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 12:22 pm
agreed! looks like she took it down pretty quick tho once folks starting calling her out in the comments. hard to write that off as part of "her art" I suppose. wish I had grabbed a screen cap of it for those who missed it.
what was it? I must have missed it. She is getting progressively faker and faker for someone who preaches self love and being so natural. Those lash extensions a ridiculous and fake AF and so is the hair color.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

^^ it was a facetuned selfie....and not just a little facetune. People were calling her out. I wonder how many of her photos are edited. Further proof you are not getting the truth from "influencers", even the ones that tell you they are real and authentic.

kahlawim
Learner
Learner

Post by kahlawim »

ngo1111 wrote:^^ it was a facetuned selfie....and not just a little facetune. People were calling her out. I wonder how many of her photos are edited. Further proof you are not getting the truth from "influencers", even the ones that tell you they are real and authentic.

Ahhh I’m so bummed out I missed this photo I want to see it!

bbyvegan
Learner
Learner

Post by bbyvegan »

sooo.. this retreat she's holding, is that when she's going to finally get cosmo, lol? (wasn't it only supposed to be a month or so?)

Return to “A-M”