Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
centreoftheuniverse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by centreoftheuniverse »

wait where is she living now? is she back in hawaii? where she was stagnating/not moving out of her comfort zone/whatever crap she said was wrong with her fastasy land?

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Re: Claire Mooch-elle Part 2 - Picking up Scams, Dropping Projects & Pets (Claire Michelle)

Post by Spicy_dreams »

smangie07 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:21 pm
Oh joy, she's remembered how much she LoOoOoVeSss painting again. :roll:

But probably only until she gets bored, and makes prints of a half-finished piece of trash that she'll upload to her print on demand site. I can see the caption now... "I found out earlier this year that I was a cheetah in a past life while in ceremony in Australia with my soul sister @Sally Mustang. this painting flowed through my trembling fingers while I stayed up for 4 days straight, drinking only celery juice and shoving crystals up my bum to charge my auric field. it is an expression of my true soul and I want you to have a piece of my heart if it speaks to you. swipe up."
Lol exactly. I bet her motivation for painting again is just because she needs money. Her artwork is always so cringey, it screams of somebody who doesn't actually care enough to put in real effort. She doesn't have the patience or passion to actually improve.

CasuallyPassingBy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by CasuallyPassingBy »

Did anyone save this two YouTube Videos of her:
"V E G A N what i eat in a day 🌱🌈🦋" (with ricky and ian) and the 'lil bit older "my family." (kauai vlog video with hallie and carlie)

Want to watch them again :toad:

laowren
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by laowren »

CasuallyPassingBy wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:10 am
Did anyone save this two YouTube Videos of her:
"V E G A N what i eat in a day 🌱🌈🦋" (with ricky and ian) and the 'lil bit older "my family." (kauai vlog video with hallie and carlie)

Want to watch them again :toad:
Same ^ i only learned of Claire this year so if anyone has saved old videos of hers I definitely wanna watch them

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 »

Has anyone seen that chick @iamsahararose ?
I think she associates with Allie too but what makes me mention her is that stupid shit they say about how they manifest things. It’s such a privileged saying that you can just manifest anything if you put your mind and prayers enough towards it.

She made a recent post about manifesting it not to rain on her wedding day :roll: I’m just so OVER these spiritual gurus seriously, manifested bigger breast my ass. She’s on some hormonal stuff / herbs that helps the body I’m sure or she had surgery whatever. They’re so delusional...

stickandpoked
Learner
Learner

Post by stickandpoked »

centreoftheuniverse wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:10 am
wait where is she living now? is she back in hawaii? where she was stagnating/not moving out of her comfort zone/whatever crap she said was wrong with her fastasy land?
yeah wtf! Did she just quietly drop everything in LA and move to Hawaii again? she's probably not emphasizing it because she doesn't want to draw attention to how much she contradicts herself, and drops projects/people/places...
to quote that cody ko cringe video, WHO'S PAYING FOR THIS SHIT? literally there's no way to afford it other than parents, or scams

stickandpoked
Learner
Learner

Post by stickandpoked »

This article is a fascinating read- it's about Eat Pray Love type "priv-lit" and the increasing desire for gurus and spending/ commercialized spirituality. https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/eat-pray-spend
not explicitly about Claire, sorry, but thought it would be relevant to yall over here!

"The [priv-lit] genre is unique in that it reflects an inversion of its own explicitly expressed value system: Priv-lit tells women they must do expensive things that are good for the body, mind, or soul. But the hidden subtext, and perhaps the most alluring part of the genre for its avid consumers, is the antifeminist idea that women should become healthy so that people will like them, they will find partners, they'll have money, and they'll lose weight and be hot. God forbid a dumpy, lonely, single person should actually try to achieve happiness, health, and balance for its own sake. It's the wolf of the mean-spirited makeover show or the vicious high-school clique in the sheep's clothing of wellness."

kahlawim
Learner
Learner

Post by kahlawim »

stickandpoked wrote:This article is a fascinating read- it's about Eat Pray Love type "priv-lit" and the increasing desire for gurus and spending/ commercialized spirituality. https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/eat-pray-spend
not explicitly about Claire, sorry, but thought it would be relevant to yall over here!

"The [priv-lit] genre is unique in that it reflects an inversion of its own explicitly expressed value system: Priv-lit tells women they must do expensive things that are good for the body, mind, or soul. But the hidden subtext, and perhaps the most alluring part of the genre for its avid consumers, is the antifeminist idea that women should become healthy so that people will like them, they will find partners, they'll have money, and they'll lose weight and be hot. God forbid a dumpy, lonely, single person should actually try to achieve happiness, health, and balance for its own sake. It's the wolf of the mean-spirited makeover show or the vicious high-school clique in the sheep's clothing of wellness."

I agree with the article in the way of people like Claire because she is clearly privileged. What I do disagree with in this article is the talk of Elizabeth Gilbert. The women in the article calls her privledged and of course Gilbert is definitely priledged in a way- I believe if you’re living in a country where you have access to an iPhone and Instagram then in you are privileged to a certain extent too- but Elizabeth Gilbert worked hard for that trip to be able to take off for a year and do that. If you listen to her talks or read her other book Big Magic, she talks about the importance of getting a job to support yourself and just do what you love on the side if you can have your passion support you. I don’t know, this article has some truth to it but over all I didn’t find it all that compelling.

Other than that, yes Claire is definitely privileged in alottt of ways. I would have way more respect for her if she would just be honest and say she uses this scam for money or that her parents pay for her or maybe Ricky pays for her. But I don’t appreciate her trying hide it behind the title of manifesting. I don’t think she is some special snowflake that can manifest literally everything she seems to want that quickly and that easily. Even people who do truly believe in manifesting their reality and have a business doing it like Lacy Phillips of To Be Magnetic (she has her own issues but just for an example) has trouble unlocking certain manifestations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

Hell yeah. I'm glad to see this being talked about more, privilege and 'manifestation'. Like holy shit the world doesn't need another pretty, tan, skinny, long legged blond girl crediting all her success to her manifestation skills. Fuck that. I want to take one of those rich brats and make them deliver their spiel to somebody who's disabled, or in poverty, or living in a war zone, or a person of colour, LGBTQ, a pensioner, really anyone who's not young hot and insta famous. See what happens.

I mean I really, really don't get it. How can you live in this world, and GENUINELY believe the things they say about manifesting? How can you say anything is possible for anybody??? How can you look at a half dead long gone junkie on the street and think "maybe they're just not WANTING to create their dreams!"

Is it just stupidity? Stupid people wanting to sound deeply spiritual and insightful? Or do they willingly ignore 99% of the world, speaking only to like-minded equally beautiful people?

Anyway I'm glad this discussion is becoming more common on social media. I hope it continues to. Guys, don't be afraid to publically talk about this too. Guarantee we're not the only ones who feel this way. The more people who see this being talked about, the less people will be harmed by this way of thinking.

stickandpoked
Learner
Learner

Post by stickandpoked »

kahlawim wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:20 pm
stickandpoked wrote:This article is a fascinating read- it's about Eat Pray Love type "priv-lit" and the increasing desire for gurus and spending/ commercialized spirituality. https://www.bitchmedia.org/article/eat-pray-spend

I agree with the article in the way of people like Claire because she is clearly privileged. What I do disagree with in this article is the talk of Elizabeth Gilbert. The women in the article calls her privledged and of course Gilbert is definitely priledged in a way- I believe if you’re living in a country where you have access to an iPhone and Instagram then in you are privileged to a certain extent too- but Elizabeth Gilbert worked hard for that trip to be able to take off for a year and do that. If you listen to her talks or read her other book Big Magic, she talks about the importance of getting a job to support yourself and just do what you love on the side if you can have your passion support you. I don’t know, this article has some truth to it but over all I didn’t find it all that compelling.

Other than that, yes Claire is definitely privileged in alottt of ways. I would have way more respect for her if she would just be honest and say she uses this scam for money or that her parents pay for her or maybe Ricky pays for her. But I don’t appreciate her trying hide it behind the title of manifesting. I don’t think she is some special snowflake that can manifest literally everything she seems to want that quickly and that easily. Even people who do truly believe in manifesting their reality and have a business doing it like Lacy Phillips of To Be Magnetic (she has her own issues but just for an example) has trouble unlocking certain manifestations.

lol I don't have anything against Elizabeth Gilbert, I think she's a good writer. But I think it makes some great points about the culture of gurus and why people feel like they have to spend & show off so much in order to display how spiritual or accomplished they are. I think that influencers, gurus, and "wellness culture" as a whole has a big economic and emotional impact, negatively affecting women especially.

stickandpoked
Learner
Learner

Post by stickandpoked »

Spicy_dreams wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:20 pm
Hell yeah. I'm glad to see this being talked about more, privilege and 'manifestation'. Like holy shit the world doesn't need another pretty, tan, skinny, long legged blond girl crediting all her success to her manifestation skills. Fuck that. I want to take one of those rich brats and make them deliver their spiel to somebody who's disabled, or in poverty, or living in a war zone, or a person of colour, LGBTQ, a pensioner, really anyone who's not young hot and insta famous. See what happens.

I mean I really, really don't get it. How can you live in this world, and GENUINELY believe the things they say about manifesting? How can you say anything is possible for anybody??? How can you look at a half dead long gone junkie on the street and think "maybe they're just not WANTING to create their dreams!"

Is it just stupidity? Stupid people wanting to sound deeply spiritual and insightful? Or do they willingly ignore 99% of the world, speaking only to like-minded equally beautiful people?

Anyway I'm glad this discussion is becoming more common on social media. I hope it continues to. Guys, don't be afraid to publically talk about this too. Guarantee we're not the only ones who feel this way. The more people who see this being talked about, the less people will be harmed by this way of thinking.
I think willful ignorance is a huge part!! these people want to be surrounded by beauty, at the cost of reality.

kahlawim
Learner
Learner

Post by kahlawim »

stickandpoked wrote:
kahlawim wrote:

lol I don't have anything against Elizabeth Gilbert, I think she's a good writer. But I think it makes some great points about the culture of gurus and why people feel like they have to spend & show off so much in order to display how spiritual or accomplished they are. I think that influencers, gurus, and "wellness culture" as a whole has a big economic and emotional impact, negatively affecting women especially.
Yeah for sure, I didn’t mean to imply you felt a certain way towards Elizabeth Gilbert. I suppose that was just my small critique about the authors credibility because I feel as even though she makes some relatively good points her overall tone of the article is slightly annoying because of her biases.

stickandpoked
Learner
Learner

Post by stickandpoked »

kahlawim wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:22 pm
stickandpoked wrote:
kahlawim wrote:

Yeah for sure, I didn’t mean to imply you felt a certain way towards Elizabeth Gilbert. I suppose that was just my small critique about the authors credibility because I feel as even though she makes some relatively good points her overall tone of the article is slightly annoying because of her biases.

Yeah I agree that people should perhaps be talking about this more in terms of general trends, and less in terms of targeting one person.

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Not sure where to put this, but Claire's Yoga retreat business partner Skybeard is now promoting...wait for it...Kangen water. But he doesn't specifically say Kangen, likely because people were already criticizing the others for their water scam. Note that none of them have talked about it for a while. Instead he links to something called Breakawaymovement. On the website there are testimonials that don't really tell you what they are selling (just that it's amazing and will change your life) and videos made from clips that Claire filmed... and then this: ahttps://www.breakawaymovement.com/blog?afid=431613
Breakawaymovement is just a front for selling Kangen Water. They just "rebranded" their Kangen pyramid scheme. Same scam, different label. Watch as the others start to promote it as well.

bbyvegan
Learner
Learner

Post by bbyvegan »

well... no surprise here but claire is back in hawaii from bali with no sign of cosmo. poor pup. i'm sure she has some excuse about how cosmo was happier w her foster mom, blah blah blah. at least luna is still alive, lol.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

i think Sjana and Louie may not be together anymore. they havent been on each others instas for a bit and won't answer fan Qs about it.

Wonder if claire truly is over all that or not

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:29 am
i think Sjana and Louie may not be together anymore. they havent been on each others instas for a bit and won't answer fan Qs about it.

Wonder if claire truly is over all that or not
I think so ... isn't she still humping Ricki? Sjana keeps commenting on Lou's profile though. Maybe they decided to be just FWBs? The yoga/ukulele shtick was getting really old.

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

ngo1111 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:12 am
Not sure where to put this, but Claire's Yoga retreat business partner Skybeard is now promoting...wait for it...Kangen water. But he doesn't specifically say Kangen, likely because people were already criticizing the others for their water scam. Note that none of them have talked about it for a while. Instead he links to something called Breakawaymovement. On the website there are testimonials that don't really tell you what they are selling (just that it's amazing and will change your life) and videos made from clips that Claire filmed... and then this: ahttps://www.breakawaymovement.com/blog?afid=431613
Breakawaymovement is just a front for selling Kangen Water. They just "rebranded" their Kangen pyramid scheme. Same scam, different label. Watch as the others start to promote it as well.
Breakaway movement is Amelia (saltsandandsmoothies or whatever the hell her name is) website that she claims RIcki and Claire helped her make. It's defintitely a Kangen water front and today Amelia has in her stories telling people it's where they can learn how she makes sooooo much $$$$ that she's able to write multiple people checks for $10,000 each for Christmas presents. She literally has like $50,000 in personal checks dated 12/25 that she shows fanned out that she's able to just gift people for Christmas. If this IS true, how do these dummies think she's getting all this money? BY SCAMMING THEM, duh!

ngo1111
Informer
Informer

Post by ngo1111 »

Breakaway movement is Amelia (saltsandandsmoothies or whatever the hell her name is) website that she claims RIcki and Claire helped her make. It's defintitely a Kangen water front and today Amelia has in her stories telling people it's where they can learn how she makes sooooo much $$$$ that she's able to write multiple people checks for $10,000 each for Christmas presents. She literally has like $50,000 in personal checks dated 12/25 that she shows fanned out that she's able to just gift people for Christmas. If this IS true, how do these dummies think she's getting all this money? BY SCAMMING THEM, duh!
[/quote]

Wow, did you see her other stories? She talks about how she left CEO movement because of unethical and shady business practices, and she isn't aligned with the company or the FOUNDERS. CEO movement was founded by Raw Alignment's (alyse parker) brother and is partnered with their mom. So many knew it was shady, that ceo movement was a scam, that kangen water is a scam, and I don't doubt Amelia just wants to make her own MLM where she gets to keep all the revenue, and not have to give a portion to CEO movement.

And people who make a lot of money don't typically have to keep telling people how rich they are. I don't believe anything those influencers put out there is real

MerMaidKelp
Learner
Learner

Post by MerMaidKelp »

ngo1111 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:00 pm

Wow, did you see her other stories? She talks about how she left CEO movement because of unethical and shady business practices, and she isn't aligned with the company or the FOUNDERS. CEO movement was founded by Raw Alignment's (alyse parker) brother and is partnered with their mom. So many knew it was shady, that ceo movement was a scam, that kangen water is a scam, and I don't doubt Amelia just wants to make her own MLM where she gets to keep all the revenue, and not have to give a portion to CEO movement.

And people who make a lot of money don't typically have to keep telling people how rich they are. I don't believe anything those influencers put out there is real
[/quote]

The most hilarious part of THAT piece is that on Breakawaymovement website she is using a picture of Alyse! I can't with these people. She's so awful.

Return to “A-M”