Amelia Liana

ggxx

Amelia Liana

Post by ggxx »

Not a massive fan of this girl. Noticed that she has also just jumped on the youtube bandwagon like Milkteef and others. She was totally dull to watch *yawn*.

here4thegoss
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana

Post by here4thegoss »

Used to like her blog, but recently found it the same as all the others
the joys of trolling ;)

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

I don't know what it is, she just seems really stuck up!

poopraker
Learner
Learner

Post by poopraker »

i can't believe she just turned 21, her heavy make up makes her look like she's in her mid 30s

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

1. She needs to fix the goddamned audio in her videos. If she can afford all of that expensive makeup, she can drop $50 on a directional hotshoe mic.

2. She needs to figure out an eyeshadow look that doesn't emphasize her downturned Paul McCartney eyes.

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

You are spot on! And her ridiculous faux-Chelsea accent does my head in. Lol at the eyes comment!

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

Ok, I'm back on Amelia again. Just watched her later haul and had to post. Firstly, get that stupid dog out of the intro and outro, you look ridiculous. Secondly, calling someone a "counter girl" is so rude it's unbelievable. Thirdly, learn to edit properly. And finally, grab some new vocabulary. Repeating "super, amazing, incredible, etc" drives me crazy.

bxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by bxoxo »

Her voice is awful, she's incredible dull and her eyes annoy the crap out of me

CataMaria
Talker
Talker

Post by CataMaria »

poopraker wrote:i can't believe she just turned 21, her heavy make up makes her look like she's in her mid 30s
I thought the exact same thing when I found out her age!

SpaceDust
Learner
Learner

Post by SpaceDust »

I honestly though she was in her mid to late twenties tbh, she needs to sort out her make up

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

I thought the same. Maybe 28/29 ish. No way that young. From her contouring video you can see how much she cakes it on. Does anyone know if she actually works? Or does she just use her blog as an excuse to shop all the time?

pinkcow

Post by pinkcow »

she's 21?!?! I can't stand her. horribly stuck up and her face always looks greasy. i think i heard she was a beauty editor for a magazine? but if she's only 21 then maybe not.

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

I remember she used to be apart of one of the beauty box magazines jolie box maybe? And she did announce she was beauty editor for a new magazine called suitcase which was like a monthly/quarterly magazine subscription I think but she's definitely from a well off family so maybe she just does her blog for fun as she doesn't need to work but I'm not 100%

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

Fair enough if she doesn't need to work. I wouldn't either if I could!

I guess what I mean is, she seems to put herself across as some sort of beauty journo, but she comes across as someone who just buys a crap load of makeup and goes "yah dahling this £300 face cream is super wonderful"
*yawn*! And I am still shocked at her age.... Crazy!

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

Yeah same here! I totally get what you mean, she seems to be one of those girls who doesn't know what's going on outside of the bubble she calls her life. I struggle to understand how people can make blogging a job and not get bored? Especially when you have the money to buy what you want I guess because I'm from a middle class "common" family I get satisfaction in earning money and buying things with my own cash not daddy/mummy's money! I can't believe she's that young either!

louisehearts

Post by louisehearts »

She's 21?! Jesus I thought she was early 30s...

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

Oh god she's asking for good background music for bloopers WHY DOES EVERYONE ON YOUTUBE FEEL THE NEED TO DO BLOOPERS

ggxx

Post by ggxx »

Oh god! They will no doubt be faked and forced. Some people just aren't suited for YouTube and she needs to realise she's not got the natural charm to carry it off.

louisehearts

Post by louisehearts »

Lol at all the Greg comments. Is he her boyfriend? Brother? No one knows because she didn't bother to say...

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

louisehearts wrote:She's 21?! Jesus I thought she was early 30s...
same!

To me she just seems like another viviannadoesmakeup/essiebutton/lillypebbles uk informercial beauty girl.

Return to “Amelia Liana”