JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

Post by Chainsawbunny » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:11 pm

He looks like an absolute mess, I refuse to believe he got that done professionally.

Tora
Learner
Learner

Post by Tora » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:49 pm

Melody7827 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:46 pm
NoWonder wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:50 am
wtf is this hair cut? Did they go to the same hairdresser?

I'm laughing uncontrollably holy hellScreenshot_20200219-204514_YouTube.jpg
He looks like the dude from dumb and dumber lmao

dumb-dumber-drama-recut-1155x600.jpg
To be fair he did say that he just got out of the shower.

onyxmartiz
Informer
Informer

Post by onyxmartiz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:09 am

So did gab not go to vidcon with jack? Bc hes in london for vidcon and shes still in brighton getting tattoos.... (in one pic she tagged a brighton tattoo shop) ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

onyxmartiz
Informer
Informer

Post by onyxmartiz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:15 am

onyxmartiz wrote:So did gab not go to vidcon with jack? Bc hes in london for vidcon and shes still in brighton getting tattoos.... (in one pic she tagged a brighton tattoo shop) ImageImageImage

Also looks like jack has been in London since yesterday so not only did he go a day early it looks like he left without her... and shes been telling people she was going so this does look a bit oddImageImage

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:37 pm

Well hopefully him ditching her is a good sign.

GrayAlii
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GrayAlii » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Somehow I doubt it was her decision to stay behind. Sounds like he wanted to get away from her for a while.

onyxmartiz
Informer
Informer

Post by onyxmartiz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:27 pm

GrayAlii wrote:Somehow I doubt it was her decision to stay behind. Sounds like he wanted to get away from her for a while.
the day he left She said shes only going to vidcon to see friends who are going and "sean" has a panel and signing she wants to see so shes going to head up there early in the morning saturday... which is odd for her considering she follows him everywhere to be like "OMG my bf is JACKSEPTICEYE" but didn't say anything about him going up that day or being there early and him going without her

Last edited by onyxmartiz on Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Can’t wait to see all the people ignore her for Seán lmao. :rofl:
:cuted:

onyxmartiz
Informer
Informer

Post by onyxmartiz » Fri Feb 21, 2020 4:49 pm

onyxmartiz wrote:
GrayAlii wrote:Somehow I doubt it was her decision to stay behind. Sounds like he wanted to get away from her for a while.
the day he left She said shes only going to vidcon to see friends who are going and "sean" has a panel and signing she wants to see so shes going to head up there early in the morning saturday... which is odd for her considering she follows him everywhere to be like "OMG my bf is JACKSEPTICEYE" but didn't say anything about him going up that day or being there early and him going without her

Also this is what she posted todayImage

DarkBanter
Talker
Talker

Post by DarkBanter » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:12 pm

So I’m sure this isn’t really a dig at Sean, Wiishu seems to have been all about getting her life together after the Break up and having to leave Brighton, but if it was then she fully deserves to after all the nips he took at her indirectly, and all the bragging about his new “Girl Gamer” girlfriend and how he’s the “happiest he’s ever been”. Like I said, I don’t really think she’s taking a swing at him with this, but I’m just glad she’s happier after him, and all those stannies that turned on her after the break up saying it was all her fault and blah blah blah. Also people like Molly still comment on her posts, it’s nice to see not everyone from that circle forgot about her too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

onyxmartiz
Informer
Informer

Post by onyxmartiz » Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Yall I'm still wondering why gab hasnt posted "omg I'm reunited with my bf jacksepticeye" yet... no selfies shows up 2 days late to a convention shes been excitedly talking about since halfway through January. Only to say shes "only going for friends and to see Jack's M&G(lets be honest m&g is for fans to take pics with her too) and his pannel"

hmm

Tora
Learner
Learner

Post by Tora » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:51 am

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:57 pm
Yall I'm still wondering why gab hasnt posted "omg I'm reunited with my bf jacksepticeye" yet... no selfies shows up 2 days late to a convention shes been excitedly talking about since halfway through January. Only to say shes "only going for friends and to see Jack's M&G(lets be honest m&g is for fans to take pics with her too) and his pannel"

Imagehmm

It's possible that they got into a fight before he left. Couples do fight. Doesn't matter how "perfect together" they are. 🤷 We don't know what happens behind closed doors.

Frego300
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frego300 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:18 pm

DarkBanter wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:12 pm
So I’m sure this isn’t really a dig at Sean, Wiishu seems to have been all about getting her life together after the Break up and having to leave Brighton, but if it was then she fully deserves to after all the nips he took at her indirectly, and all the bragging about his new “Girl Gamer” girlfriend and how he’s the “happiest he’s ever been”. Like I said, I don’t really think she’s taking a swing at him with this, but I’m just glad she’s happier after him, and all those stannies that turned on her after the break up saying it was all her fault and blah blah blah. Also people like Molly still comment on her posts, it’s nice to see not everyone from that circle forgot about her too.
I'm happy for her. She deserves to be with someone and show him off. I mean Jack has been doing it all this time. Now, it's her turn to be happy.

onyxmartiz
Informer
Informer

Post by onyxmartiz » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:47 am

People on tumblr are at war it seems lolImageImage

Andiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by Andiexx » Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:13 am

I hope I did that right...

So is it safe to assume Gabbo didn't take these photos of him at VidCon? She must be livid someone else took well-liked photos of her man :rofl: :rofl:

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:46 pm

I knew it, I knew since they were having that event in London he would go and try to use that to get new fans and followers. I wonder how much he actually knows about the game or if he's going to do a 5 second search and pretend he's a fan.

If he's completely clueless and wants to just get into it now he should let people know, there's nothing wrong with wanting to get into something for the first time but I doubt he'd admit it. Maybe it's just me this looking at that makes me think of that guy in high school that said he loves pokemon and that he's a huge fan, but then he doesn't even know who pikachu is and just wanted to look and sound cool.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash » Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:58 pm

He'll go on about nostalgia and then act confused about everything that was still in the original and criticise the "changes" when they aren't the changes.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:24 pm

7 and 8 were a big part of my childhood, I thought 9 was ok and the same for 10. This is going to be me sounding like an asshole but I hate fake fans, like if you want to genuinely get into something go for it and have a great time with it. But like with the pokemon example I gave if you're just pretending to look and sound cool then you're a dick.

Andiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by Andiexx » Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:28 pm

I don't dare show my husband the photos, he's a huge fan of FF and he already thinks JSE is a dbag lol

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 am

7, 8 and 9 were big parts of mine too. I'm scared of the Love Triangle Debate returning for 7 and I'm sure Sean will make his point known on it as if it's fact like he did with the ending of LiS1 because he forgot that he chose that when starting LiS2.

Tora
Learner
Learner

Post by Tora » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:26 pm

He has played 9 on his channel before so he knows about FF. He may have played 7 before. But when he was younger he didn't have game systems. He had to play on his friends game systems.

-shiro-
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by -shiro- » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:50 pm

why does he need to colab with mark, i wanna watch mark not jack i cant stand it he doesnt even fit in with them anymore

alienllamagirl
Talker
Talker

Post by alienllamagirl » Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:47 pm

-shiro- wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:50 pm
why does he need to colab with mark, i wanna watch mark not jack i cant stand it he doesnt even fit in with them anymore
He doesn't fit in with anybody who can make better content and isn't a self centered asshole.
You can't handle the tea I'm serving :HK:

DarkBanter
Talker
Talker

Post by DarkBanter » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:25 am

So while I agree Jack isn’t responsible for people’s mental health (although he should watch what he’s promoting from time to time because the PMA montra quickly became a cesspool), the “do not put him on a pedestal” thing makes me laugh because stannies are retweeting this and all they actually do is put him on a pedestal, the “sweet wholesome bean who does charity so he can’t be a bad person whatsoever” pedestal.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:32 am

DarkBanter wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:25 am
So while I agree Jack isn’t responsible for people’s mental health (although he should watch what he’s promoting from time to time because the PMA montra quickly became a cesspool), the “do not put him on a pedestal” thing makes me laugh because stannies are retweeting this and all they actually do is put him on a pedestal, the “sweet wholesome bean who does charity so he can’t be a bad person whatsoever” pedestal.
In case the image didn't load for anyone:
It's such a common theme among his fans, like the whole "don't judge his mistakes, he's only human!"

People putting Jack on a pedestal isn't the problem, it's that Jack accepts his place on the pedestal. If he was more open to criticism and didn't shut down the only place that people could genuinely criticize where he'd see it (tumblr) then he wouldn't be put on a pedestal by so many people. Even when he apologizes, he shows that he doesn't believe his own apology because he likes posts saying that he did nothing wrong.

As much as he can say he's just a person, actions speak louder than words. His actions show that the only way to be part of the community is to be purely positive, when really it's healthy to accept and take on some criticism every now and then. It's a cycle where he won't improve because he's told he's perfect, so he doesn't try to better himself, so he makes a mistake, so his fans tell him he's perfect so that he feels okay about making the mistake, so he doesn't try to better himself, so he makes a mistake. And on and on until he's fully on the pedestal because he accepted his place there.

He is a human and he shouldn't be put on a pedestal, which I think everyone (fan or not) can agree with. The difference comes with agreeing what that means. His fans use that phrase to say that non-fans are too harsh/expect too much from him. Non-fans use it to say that he should take responsibility and improve, like any human without millions of yes men has to do.

Return to “JackSepticEye”