JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Re: JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

I still try to watch Sean's videos, but it gets so very painful to listen to. Has he always talked this childishly and I've just overlooked it, or has he gotten worse? I feel like every video has me screaming, at least once if not twice, "Please speak like an adult!"

ceethegremlin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ceethegremlin »

TheFormelloGossip wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:40 pm
I still try to watch Sean's videos, but it gets so very painful to listen to. Has he always talked this childishly and I've just overlooked it, or has he gotten worse? I feel like every video has me screaming, at least once if not twice, "Please speak like an adult!"
i think he's always been like that. just less annoying

Andiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by Andiexx »

Should be interesting to see the views for his portal video with money bags 😂

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Andiexx wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:33 pm
Well he's not getting a view from me. (Not that it matters.)

chelsea-chee
Learner
Learner

Post by chelsea-chee »

okay-sis wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:42 pm
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:18 pm
Oh look the guy that simps for racist Gabbo has been lurking here again. Does our juicy gossip tempt you into coming back? ;)

What do you see in her? She’s trash! Are you ok with her hating Japanese people? Are you ok with her divorcing her husband just to be Seán?

Alright you’re the stan. :roll:
This reply though

Please tell me you're joking
If they think that’s what love looks like, they must have only had shit relationships. You can clearly see his eyes glazed over, like he couldn’t give a fuck.

Also, I could barely watch their co-op Portal 2 video. It was so annoying and boring. Her response to everything Sean said was, “Yeah... -awkward laugh- let me reiterate and just repeat whatever it is my boyfriend just said instead of actually contribute to the conversation any”

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

She finally managed to get him on her channel to play a legit game Image

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

sillylittlemonster
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sillylittlemonster »

real talk that “SmilingAnti”/Skyler person and I once got into a twitter fight bc I called Sean out for completely changing who he was and for only interacting with a handful of the same people. Skyler got SO mad they blocked me lol and I was being respectful so idk what the hell that was about. I’m also blocked from that other person’s twitter (the 31 year old) and I have not said anything about Sean for well over 2 years, so....who knows. I didn’t even know that account existed til y’all started sharing it lol

ceethegremlin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ceethegremlin »

sillylittlemonster wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:21 pm
real talk that “SmilingAnti”/Skyler person and I once got into a twitter fight bc I called Sean out for completely changing who he was and for only interacting with a handful of the same people. Skyler got SO mad they blocked me lol and I was being respectful so idk what the hell that was about. I’m also blocked from that other person’s twitter (the 31 year old) and I have not said anything about Sean for well over 2 years, so....who knows. I didn’t even know that account existed til y’all started sharing it lol
I'm blocked by regaliplier too lol :roll: couldn't handle me calling out jack. Also i asked smilinganti why they had been screenshotting stuff from gg if they didn't like what they were saying. They replied that they'd been looking up pictures of jack and evelin when they saw it.

numbnuts
Learner
Learner

Post by numbnuts »

It isn’t even like this is a rant only thread. If they want to make a point, they could make it here instead of being cowardly. (Probably wrong, but don’t you have to be logged in to see images on here?) It sounds like they are baiting to find your usernames offsite.

Tora
Talker
Talker

Post by Tora »

Andiexx wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:33 pm
It got 1M views.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Tbh tho its funny he's posting his side of the video as well bc she's getting WAY less views that she could get. Bc he's in it. People already saw his video so they don't want to watch the same thing twice... so he's taking the majority of the views from her channel.

Definitely her best videos views wise (kinda sad as a "youtuber/streamer" thats been doing it for 6ish years. People are ONLY coming to ur channel bc of ur BF. Not bc they actually enjoy your content... )Image

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

numbnuts wrote:It isn’t even like this is a rant only thread. If they want to make a point, they could make it here instead of being cowardly. (Probably wrong, but don’t you have to be logged in to see images on here?) It sounds like they are baiting to find your usernames offsite.
That's exactly it, they want to know who we are outside of here. YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, etc. And as someone else said why bother to watch her for him when he's putting up THE EXACT SAME THING on his channel, there's literally no point whatsoever unless you're only watching her to see him do/say something he didn't in his video. Other than that there is absolutely zero reason to watch her videos at all.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
numbnuts wrote:It isn’t even like this is a rant only thread. If they want to make a point, they could make it here instead of being cowardly. (Probably wrong, but don’t you have to be logged in to see images on here?) It sounds like they are baiting to find your usernames offsite.
That's exactly it, they want to know who we are outside of here. YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, etc. And as someone else said why bother to watch her for him when he's putting up THE EXACT SAME THING on his channel, there's literally no point whatsoever unless you're only watching her to see him do/say something he didn't in his video. Other than that there is absolutely zero reason to watch her videos at all.
Most of her views come from fans wanting to make fan edits and they know bc she brags abt him shell keep her "cute" clips in there so they go watch hers too but tbh its a low-key petty bc if he was really trying to help her channel out he'd be all like go watch the video on her channel. No like heres my professionally edited vid on my channel for your entertainment.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Damn my post from the other day didn't go through.

First off, I think person made that post about GG because they wanted some brownie points for saying this is bad and wrong, etc etc. Which I mean, congrats for having an opinion I guess lol.

Also, I tried watching the Portal video and as soon as Sean and Evelien started talking about robo dicks and being dummy thicc I clicked off lmao.

I would love to know who asked them to play Portal together (apparently loooooads of people wanted them to play it together *coughcough*EVELIEN*coughcough*).

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

okay-sis wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:32 am
Also, I tried watching the Portal video and as soon as Sean and Evelien started talking about robo dicks and being dummy thicc I clicked off lmao.
God, I can't STAND this immature language. I mean, once in a while it's funny, but this has become an always thing. You're both in your 30s for god's sake! I don't know what Gab was like before, but I really feel like Sean has been acting stupider lately.

Arden
Learner
Learner

Post by Arden »

So the Irish lads were playing Uno today, and as soon as Sean began losing he became petty and bitchy. This man doesn't know how to lose. After the stream when he was chatting with the followers he looked super unenthusiastic and bored, but after seeing a few of his "talking" streams I figured that this is how he always looks when he is chatting with his audience.
Kevin, Dan, and Daithi however were great, very funny.
okay-sis wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:46 pm
Offtopic: CallMeKevin is awesome, I didn't know he had a girlfriend though. Mind you, I tend to only watch his Sims videos (other any games I like)
Offtopic: I've been following his streams and he seems like a nice guy, pretty humble too.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

Hiding the video under a spoiler cause it's a gross thumbnail
I couldn't help but notice he uploaded a video of him reacting to scary videos on Sunday. Idk if any of you follow CoryxKenshin but he does a series called Spooky Scary Sunday where he reacts to scary videos. I really hope this is just a coincidence and he doesn't copy him.

Random2028
Learner
Learner

Post by Random2028 »

I feel like the fans will stick to anything that gab and Sean do and think it’s cute. They do that with any influencer/celebrity couple, they make non romantic moments where they might just be simply making eye contact and saying “ OMG XDDDD they’re so in love!! Look at the way they look at each other!!!!!!!!1!1!1!”. Yes when you’re in love with someone you do tend to just stare at them, but gab and jack look at each like they’re uncomfortable.

ceethegremlin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ceethegremlin »

okay-sis wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 12:24 pm
Hiding the video under a spoiler cause it's a gross thumbnail
I couldn't help but notice he uploaded a video of him reacting to scary videos on Sunday. Idk if any of you follow CoryxKenshin but he does a series called Spooky Scary Sunday where he reacts to scary videos. I really hope this is just a coincidence and he doesn't copy him.
It might just be a coincidence but i would'nt be suprise if he did Offtopic: i actually watch Cory and he's pretty funny. More than jackass will ever be.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Gabs thumbnail for FFVII looks like someone took the thumbnail and used a thick pen tool in Photoshop to do her eyebrows. Haha!

Return to “JackSepticEye”