JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

Get_set_die
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackassSepticEye Part 9: Gabs Piggy Bank

Post by Get_set_die »

This is going to be really long so I'll add a spoiler.
I watched a bit of that healthy gamer stream yesterday. He talked about how "haters" have a point sometimes and can be helpful knowing you did something wrong, is it really the case, Seán? Do you actually listen to concerns without getting defensive and without pulling excuses?? I hope so. Because you sounds pretty defensive when people call you out on shit. I guess we'll know when you do something problematic in the future.
On the contrary, he said stan culture is harmful and isn't helpful in any way. Hear that, stans? Stop revolving your life around someone who doesn't know about your existence.
He was also talking about how he used to upload consistently and how he realized that he doesn't want to do that anymore because there are more important things outside of that. The host asked him what made him realize that. He said he got physically and mentally exhausted, then him being in a "really healthy relationship that gives him support and really wanting to spend time in that". Well, if Gab made him feel that he shouldn't pressure himself in making content, then good for him. Personally, I don't buy the fact that the relationship is healthy. Like you stopped making content so you can spend more time with her, but she only lasted two days until she wanted to stream so badly but didn't do so she won't look bad while you were going through a really hard time, idk that seems inequal to me. Who am I to judge, though. Of course I don't live with them so I don't know how they behave privately lol, but whatever.
He mentioned that he feels awful when people talk over him and dismiss his opinions. He said streaming groups and conferences are where he mostly get talked over but blamed it on buffering issues. I know people are gonna shit on me for blaming Gab on this, but I don't care. I watched the green hair charity stream just to make sure, and oh boy. She kept dismissing his opinions and suggestions and she was really assertive and stubborn with her opinions during the stream. Examples:
+Seán: I don't think it's going to be green enough.
+Gab: No No it will it already looks green.
In the end it didn't look green enough.
+Seán: chat says we should add more dye I think we should listen to them.
+Gab: No we won't it will look great.
And it didn't look great lol they ended up adding more dye later.
Also, her sitting there doing absolutely nothing while Seán is dyeing his own hair is so cringy like why aren't you helping?? She was just sitting there the whole time doing absolutely nothing.
She definitely talks over everyone, not just Seán. She keeps holding onto her opinion and dismiss other's.
Their relationship isn't healthy. She couldn't stomach the fact that he's spending time with friends instead of her so she told him to change schedule. Seán streams for long hours in the late night, said it bothered him that he get to bed after her, but continued to stream so late anyways. You could stream for less hours so you could spend time with her, but you didn't. How is that healthy?? Being in a relationship with someone for clout is healthy?? No ma'am. Keep convincing yourself that. It's only going to tear you down mentally until you collapse in the end.
I know I sound contradicting that I criticized both him spending too much time with her and too little time with her, I really think he can easily balance it out. It just doesn't add up.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

This particular stream interested me when I heard about it so I ended up watching it. I have to say, and I'm not meaning to attack you (Get_set_die) or make you feel like what you have to say is invalid or wrong, because you do make some interesting comparisons and connections... But I also feel like you're cherry picking here.

Yes, Jack said he wanted to take time for his relationship; which is a healthy choice and an absolutely valid thing to do but he also stated several other reasons that were of more importance like being exhausted or mentally and physically being affected ect. You weirdly acknowledged that but somehow still jumped over it to insert Gab and blame her; disregarding that JACK made a decision for HIMSELF for his HEALTH overall.
Like you stopped making content so you can spend more time with her, but she only lasted two days until she wanted to stream
⬅️ this has nothing to do with whether the relationship his healthy or not it just shows that Jack made a decision regarding his work life and so did Gab...Jack had the same problem about wanting to jump into recording or thinking about work during his first couple of "breaks" maybe Gab struggles with the exact same thing he does or parasocial relationships and boundaries, a lot of creators become addicted or tied to their audiences. Just because she "wanted to stream" doesn't mean she didn't give Jack her undivided attention or that she's horrible. she could simply just enjoy playing games and streaming.

In a way you also contradicted the point that Gab controls his schedule because we all know he flaked out on some things before but when it was brought up that gab complained about his schedule and he was going to change it a bit... Well, among us and rust happened and even after that he still chose to stream on North American Time. If Gab was so controlling that wouldn't have happened.

The talking over him point; hmmm, I've always seen it as the opposite... Whenever I've seen Gab pop up in a videos or streams she seems very muted and dull; as usual she mumbles and does her windshield wiper laugh and that's about it. However, jack has contradicted and steamrolled her on several occasions. Recently, in the awards stream, which was discussed a few pages back. In the couples video, whenever she said something he'd jump in to make a joke, poke fun, or defend his behavior. When they played bloodborne together he questioned her like she didn't really know what she was doing and the characters ect.

Honestly, now that I think about it his complaint in the couples video about her not listening to him or hyper focusing on things could be a byproduct of Jack constantly cutting in or needing to be the loudest in the room... That's just a speculation based on the dynamics of the interactions I've seen but it could also something else like her possibly having ADD.

Side note: I don't think people (including myself) are shitting on you. Personally, I just believe that you blame Gab a lot, even if she isn't involved, even if Jack says he's responsible for said thing...it just always twist back to her and the logic is never linear and a times you're reaching a bit, especially, when you assume or assign her personal emotions and thoughts as if she said them herself. Which... Is okay if you that's how you think and process information. However, again I don't think people are just giving you shit because you don't like Gab... Infact I dont think really anyone here likes her either. Lol I don't... but I do like hearing what you have to say and responding to it. I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking you personally, I never meant it to come off that way.

Get_set_die
Learner
Learner

Post by Get_set_die »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:05 pm
This particular stream interested me when I heard about it so I ended up watching it. I have to say, and I'm not meaning to attack you (Get_set_die) or make you feel like what you have to say is invalid or wrong, because you do make some interesting comparisons and connections... But I also feel like you're cherry picking here.

Yes, Jack said he wanted to take time for his relationship; which is a healthy choice and an absolutely valid thing to do but he also stated several other reasons that were of more importance like being exhausted or mentally and physically being affected ect. You weirdly acknowledged that but somehow still jumped over it to insert Gab and blame her; disregarding that JACK made a decision for HIMSELF for his HEALTH overall.
Like you stopped making content so you can spend more time with her, but she only lasted two days until she wanted to stream
⬅️ this has nothing to do with whether the relationship his healthy or not it just shows that Jack made a decision regarding his work life and so did Gab...Jack had the same problem about wanting to jump into recording or thinking about work during his first couple of "breaks" maybe Gab struggles with the exact same thing he does or parasocial relationships and boundaries, a lot of creators become addicted or tied to their audiences. Just because she "wanted to stream" doesn't mean she didn't give Jack her undivided attention or that she's horrible. she could simply just enjoy playing games and streaming.

In a way you also contradicted the point that Gab controls his schedule because we all know he flaked out on some things before but when it was brought up that gab complained about his schedule and he was going to change it a bit... Well, among us and rust happened and even after that he still chose to stream on North American Time. If Gab was so controlling that wouldn't have happened.

The talking over him point; hmmm, I've always seen it as the opposite... Whenever I've seen Gab pop up in a videos or streams she seems very muted and dull; as usual she mumbles and does her windshield wiper laugh and that's about it. However, jack has contradicted and steamrolled her on several occasions. Recently, in the awards stream, which was discussed a few pages back. In the couples video, whenever she said something he'd jump in to make a joke, poke fun, or defend his behavior. When they played bloodborne together he questioned her like she didn't really know what she was doing and the characters ect.

Honestly, now that I think about it his complaint in the couples video about her not listening to him or hyper focusing on things could be a byproduct of Jack constantly cutting in or needing to be the loudest in the room... That's just a speculation based on the dynamics of the interactions I've seen but it could also something else like her possibly having ADD.

Side note: I don't think people (including myself) are shitting on you. Personally, I just believe that you blame Gab a lot, even if she isn't involved, even if Jack says he's responsible for said thing...it just always twist back to her and the logic is never linear and a times you're reaching a bit, especially, when you assume or assign her personal emotions and thoughts as if she said them herself. Which... Is okay if you that's how you think and process information. However, again I don't think people are just giving you shit because you don't like Gab... Infact I dont think really anyone here likes her either. Lol I don't... but I do like hearing what you have to say and responding to it. I'm sorry if you felt like I was attacking you personally, I never meant it to come off that way.
I should clarify that the stream is all connected together so if wanted to talk about something, I'm gonna talk about another and another so it was hard for me to not look like I was cherrypicking but I ended up looking like that lol.
I said if it helped him then good for him. The relationship being unhealthy, as I believe, is not Gab's fault only. It's just they don't have chemistry and always seems off around each other, especially Seán. He always looked pissed off so that's why I think he's not happy around her offline. I see your point, though. He definitely took time off because of health issues too.
The Gab wanting to stream sooner point is valid.
When Gab complained about having a different work schedule , it WAS the among us time. I only watched her late September 2020. She definitely can't control his work schedule. But that doesn't change the fact that it bothers her. Gab showed possessive behavior before, so my speculation isn't out of nowhere.
Talking over point: I watched the charity stream to see if my point stands, and it does. She kept forcing her opinion on how the hair is great and all. Not just Seán, she doesn't listen to chat either when they give her suggestions. He isn't innocent, either. In the healthy gamer stream, they talked about how he have to crack jokes feel included. Gab isn't on full blame here, she's just not helping his case with her assertive behavior.
Shitting on me point: lol sorry I was just mad about something and I projected it. I admit I'm biased and dispise her a lot. The reason I don't talk about Seán much because I don't care much about him so I don't know how he behaves, but with Gab she always comes off as toxic, selfish, stubborn, etc. It's just a vibe. I can't pinpoint exact moments when she comes off like that, it's a result of me watching hours of her streams and making connections. She's not a full blown evil entity, she is just not a good person. She doesn't seem to have empathy and have people close to her only if they give something back. Her liking bb so much isn't a proof that she's empathetic, there are serial killers who adored their pets, not saying Gab is one though lol.😂
I don't think she genuinely likes Seán and only cares about him because clout. All the people she left behind are a big example of how she fakes love and affection until she gets what she wants. Also, going back to the unhealthy relationship point, she's possessive, assertive, negative, self centered and a little bit apathetic. Seán is insecure, afraid to be alone, overly sensitive and defensive. I don't see how they can have a healthy conversation when they can't even get a proper decision about hair dye and video games lol.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

^
I appreciate you saying that you are biased against her and I want to say sorry for how long this post is lol. Gab is manipulative and uses people to get higher views. Jack is spineless and, if he can't run away from his problems, dismisses them until they get so big that they're uncontrollable. I don't really disagree with anything you said other than how Gab being upset about Jack's schedule is possessiveness.

Jacke used his channel to get away from Wiishu. He'd record so late that she wouldn't be able to stay up any longer, so she put toothpaste on his toothbrush before she went to bed. That was their "cute thing" that in retrospect isn't that cute. He streamed for hours on her birthday in 2018. He began streaming almost every day after recording and locked himself in his room. I remember watching a stream where his phone kept buzzing, he kept checking it and not responding. People in chat asked him who it was and he said it was Wiishu. IIRC this was at about 2-3am UK time. This is a running theme with him. It's not possessive to be upset that your partner would rather shut himself away in front of a screen than spend any amount of time with you, even if you are a racist social climber. Also, if Gab didn't like him at all why would she complain that he doesn't spend time with her?

It's not like his schedule should be that tight. His average video length is about 20 minutes, which is probably made up of 50min to 2hrs of footage. For a video every day, he could work an 8 hour day 2 days a week and have one spare video per week. Or, he could do what he's already doing by sending twitch footage to his editors and having it edited down into shorter videos.

Add on that he makes his own thumbnails that are either a screenshot of the game with some filters put over them or a more highly edited one (and he's been making thumbnails for nearly 10 years so I doubt they take him ages) so lets say they take him between 30-60min. That's one more 8 hour day to do his thumbnails, or if we make it a 4 day work week then he could work 4 hours each day he does thumbnails. Maybe make it a 5 day work week for his multiple businesses that he "owns" while having no say in the price of his own products. That's 4 days of an average 6hrs per day plus however long his businesses take on the 5th day. Plenty of people work 8 hours a day and make time for friends and hobbies.

So what's the issue? A) he's so inept that he can't manage time after almost 7 years of youtube being his actual job, B) he's avoiding his personal life, C) untreated ADHD can make it impossible to manage your own time. The only issue with C is that it obviously wasn't the case when he was avoiding Wiishu on her birthday. Maybe it's a mix of all 3, with different ratios depending on how he feels.

In conclusion, I would argue that it isn't possessiveness or clinginess that causes his girlfriends to come off that way, but Jack's inability to manage time and have a difficult conversation. If someone goes out of their way not to spend time with you, it's not going to feel nice.

Get_set_die
Learner
Learner

Post by Get_set_die »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:12 am
^
I appreciate you saying that you are biased against her and I want to say sorry for how long this post is lol. Gab is manipulative and uses people to get higher views. Jack is spineless and, if he can't run away from his problems, dismisses them until they get so big that they're uncontrollable. I don't really disagree with anything you said other than how Gab being upset about Jack's schedule is possessiveness.

Jacke used his channel to get away from Wiishu. He'd record so late that she wouldn't be able to stay up any longer, so she put toothpaste on his toothbrush before she went to bed. That was their "cute thing" that in retrospect isn't that cute. He streamed for hours on her birthday in 2018. He began streaming almost every day after recording and locked himself in his room. I remember watching a stream where his phone kept buzzing, he kept checking it and not responding. People in chat asked him who it was and he said it was Wiishu. IIRC this was at about 2-3am UK time. This is a running theme with him. It's not possessive to be upset that your partner would rather shut himself away in front of a screen than spend any amount of time with you, even if you are a racist social climber. Also, if Gab didn't like him at all why would she complain that he doesn't spend time with her?

It's not like his schedule should be that tight. His average video length is about 20 minutes, which is probably made up of 50min to 2hrs of footage. For a video every day, he could work an 8 hour day 2 days a week and have one spare video per week. Or, he could do what he's already doing by sending twitch footage to his editors and having it edited down into shorter videos.

Add on that he makes his own thumbnails that are either a screenshot of the game with some filters put over them or a more highly edited one (and he's been making thumbnails for nearly 10 years so I doubt they take him ages) so lets say they take him between 30-60min. That's one more 8 hour day to do his thumbnails, or if we make it a 4 day work week then he could work 4 hours each day he does thumbnails. Maybe make it a 5 day work week for his multiple businesses that he "owns" while having no say in the price of his own products. That's 4 days of an average 6hrs per day plus however long his businesses take on the 5th day. Plenty of people work 8 hours a day and make time for friends and hobbies.

So what's the issue? A) he's so inept that he can't manage time after almost 7 years of youtube being his actual job, B) he's avoiding his personal life, C) untreated ADHD can make it impossible to manage your own time. The only issue with C is that it obviously wasn't the case when he was avoiding Wiishu on her birthday. Maybe it's a mix of all 3, with different ratios depending on how he feels.

In conclusion, I would argue that it isn't possessiveness or clinginess that causes his girlfriends to come off that way, but Jack's inability to manage time and have a difficult conversation. If someone goes out of their way not to spend time with you, it's not going to feel nice.
Oh I see, it makes sense now. Like I said, he either spends too much time with her which I assume it was when he stopped doing videos altogether back in 2020 based on what he said in the stream, and it's 90% because he can't stay alone and had nobody to spend time with, or spend too less time with her because he found other people to spend time with. Like her existence is just because he can't stay alone which is nothing new considering what people said in older threads. That's why I didn't believe his "healthy relationship" bullcrap. He can EASILY stream semi-late with his friends but like, stream for 2-3 hours instead of 7. I could be wrong, though, but I think when he was just streaming among us when she complained, it wasn't that late. It was Rust that had long hours of late streaming. Maybe that reaction of her isn't possessiveness itself, but I don't think she really likes him giving attention to someone else especially if it was a girl. I remember him retweeting a fan animated interaction with Tina in Korean, she posted a picture of him and BB as soon as she woke up and he retweeted it. It doesn't really mean anything other than it's a retweet of a fan art otherwise he is cheating on her with like, 5 girls lmao. It could be a coincidence, but I can't help but speculate lol like "look I AM his girlfriend". These two should really have a proper conversation about their relationship, but I think if they did they will break up because of how immature both of them are.
Anyways, I know I can be harsh on her and I'm sorry if I come off as that. Please call me out when you notice that. 😔🤞🏻
Also, wow. I don't know how he and wiishu were behaving because I didn't know about them back then. But that sounds so unhealthy. I casually watch Seán streams and I see him checking his phone frequently so it seems like history is repeating itself. Well, that's what happens when you date someone you're incompatible with. I know he has problems with loneliness, but it's also because he's not liking her company. Why can't he seek a therapist and then he can be fulfilled on his own without a partner.
Or maybe get a proper dating life with a partner whom he has a common ground with and it's not just liking Bloodborne?

usurpadora
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by usurpadora »

I don't think you are particularly harsh on her, I think we can see clear as day they are not a good combo

These last 3-4 comments in this thread have been "yeah but SEAN had done this" and "yeah but then GAB did that" and like... sounds to me they are a bad match for each other :lol: If you have to sit and nitpick these sorts of things it's probably because they don't work well together

And those of us who came to this relationship from Gab's side (and not from Sean's) have seen the trail of friends she leaves behind as soon as she gets a shiny new one. It's kind of hard to take her seriously at this point and the only reason she is not criticized as heavily is because she's so dull she passes under the radar with how blatantly shallow she is.

Gab is shallow, materialistic and chasing connections, not relationships. Sean is immature, unable to stay by himself for too long and hears but doesn't listen. This creates a toxic environment because she's of course gonna be like "you're so right, babe" to anything he says, he's not mature enough to keep himself in check or to have honest open conversations (as he said himself he likes having someone support him? which in HIS context probably means "i like having someone validate everything i do without question"), she's not gonna let him go so easily and he doesn't like being single so they are gonna cling to each other for the wrong reasons, and neither of the two want to work together and listen to each other, they are just passively being parasites to each other
:HK:

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Tbh, I think the disagreements are just because neither of them are actually doing anything right now.

Even prior to Jack taking a break to grieve, he hadn't done anything wrong recently. His content was bad, but it's been bad for over a year. Gab isn't doing anything wrong either, but she's online and posting more so people are focused on her even when she's literally just existing.

Also, while Gab used people for views, so did Jack (Mark is the biggest, but Jack also used to stream with TheRPGMinx, Ohmwrecker, Dlive, and Chilled, who were his friend group pre-Mark and were all initially bigger than him when he started playing with them but left them soon after joining Mark). It's not a "Gab did this, Jack did that" sort of thing, it's that they've both got problems but Gab is the only one being blamed. They should both be blamed for what they do wrong. It's not a competition of who's worse, which is unfortunately what it's become.

I've never liked Gab but she's stopped saying racist shit and stopped oversharing, so now what is there to talk about? Just rehashing the past over and over until she fades into obscurity when they break up in a couple years? And Jack is stagnant in his content and edgy jokes. Maybe they're both just a bit boring now and people don't want to admit that. The only way these threads work are a) mindless hate or b) they do something for us to talk about. If it's neither, we're just going to go round in circles until there are disagreements.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Seán and Gab are moving? Wasn’t expecting that!

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chibiusa »

Same. I wonder how that's going to work for them paperwork wise... I always wondered if wiishu was on the current house originally when he discussed the "legal" stuff during the break up. Putting Gab on the house legally would be a big step. Also, I wonder why the need to move -if you're moving in the same city- especially if there's not a physical need for more space.

berri
Talker
Talker

Post by berri »

Chibiusa wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:48 pm
Same. I wonder how that's going to work for them paperwork wise... I always wondered if wiishu was on the current house originally when he discussed the "legal" stuff during the break up. Putting Gab on the house legally would be a big step. Also, I wonder why the need to move -if you're moving in the same city- especially if there's not a physical need for more space.
I was thinking the same, maybe he doesn’t like the connection with Wiishu and just wants out or something, still it’s a huge step for the both of them.

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

Well shit. I really want Gab gone.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

berri wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:13 pm
Chibiusa wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:48 pm
I was thinking the same, maybe he doesn’t like the connection with Wiishu and just wants out or something, still it’s a huge step for the both of them.
Hasn't he had a bunch of issues with the house already. The dishwasher breaking, leak in the roof, routing and installation for better internet was a bumpy process, and didn't he have an issue with his heating or something. Maybe he didn't properly evaluate the house and just bought it for aesthetic... I'm not sure how big the house is but I thought it was pretty big so maybe they want to downsize a bit? If could also be the other things you guys said but moving during a pandemic is strange timing.

Tora
Talker
Talker

Post by Tora »

He's always said that he liked his house so him moving is rather strange and unusual. I wonder if he's thinking about moving to the States or just moving to a different place in Brighton...

Chibiusa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chibiusa »

Tora wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:49 am
He's always said that he liked his house so him moving is rather strange and unusual. I wonder if he's thinking about moving to the States or just moving to a different place in Brighton...
He said Brighton. Maybe downsizing to save $ for a move to the states? I think that's strange as well... it would make more sense if he was renting. What *is* the size of the current house? I would imagine they need at least 2 recording rooms and master bedroom. When Sean said he was moving I immediately had 4000 questions. Maybe they are looking for a more central location for better walking distance ?

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

It wouldn't surprise me if he's moving closer to Felix.

F+M's Japan house got robbed and covid has meant they have to wait a while to move. Then they sold their really nice central Brighton house (the one that looked like a dollhouse...I genuinely watched Marzia's videos just to look at that house sometimes lol). Now they're in their third house on the very outskirts of Brighton.

Jack seems like a pretty social person and while lockdown is hard on everyone, a lot of people are at least able to meet up with their social bubble or have distanced walks outside. If the only people he knows have moved away (and don't forget Jack can't drive and I doubt F+M want to go into a city centre during a pandemic, and while PJ still lives in Brighton I'm not sure him and Jack were ever that close) or never lived there in the first place (family, US friends) then all he's got for company is Gab, and their conversations aren't exactly meaningful. I'm not sure you can even call them conversations. From what we've seen they kind of just talk at each other. In a way, I'm not surprised he's streaming with friends as often as he can. They're probably the only people he can talk to right now. When Jack first moved to Brighton, he said that he and Felix would meet up and talk for hours. He has no one to do that with now.

It also wouldn't surprise me if they're moving to somewhere rented before moving to the US so the house is sold well beforehand and they don't have things keeping them there, although it doesn't explain why they decided to move right now. During a pandemic seems like one of the worst times to move. There must be something that made them decide they couldn't stay there any longer, whether it's something to do with the house or to do with the lives they're living in it.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Jack said he was considering moving to the USA years ago and I thought he talked about it again recently. Especially, with all of the physical distancing going on, making him rethink the value of friendships and spending time with friends IIRC. However, Gab doesn't want that and has no desire whatsoever to move to America (said in a stream, I believe).

Felix, Marzia, Sophie and PJ hang out quite a bit, even with the pandemic, they're in a safe small quarantine group that allows them to do that. Jack and Gab were never really a part of that. There has been very limited physical meet ups between jack and the brighton group this year and the only other contact he's had other than Gab, that I can recall right now in terms of leisurely hang outs, is Gab's sister and her husband (they played DnD together(?)). Another things to consider is: Gab drives!🙂 She has "bragged" about hanging out with the Brighton group (Marzia) so why wouldn't she just drive to their house or if she doesn't want to hangout then she could just drop Jack off or Felix could pick him up... Jack also uses Uber's too.

Why would it be easier for him to sell his current house, buy a new house, move, and resettle than for them to simply take a car ride lmfao... Because if that's the case... 😂😂 Then they're ridiculous as shit and have some serious flaws in their logic.

Rossop8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rossop8 »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:48 pm

It also wouldn't surprise me if they're moving to somewhere rented before moving to the US so the house is sold well beforehand and they don't have things keeping them there, although it doesn't explain why they decided to move right now. During a pandemic seems like one of the worst times to move. There must be something that made them decide they couldn't stay there any longer, whether it's something to do with the house or to do with the lives they're living in it.
Absolutely no idea on the reasons to move for them personally but just for some UK specific info that *may* be a factor as to why now. During this pandemic the government here got rid of a tax on house sales called Stamp Duty, basically to help out the estate agents & industry generally during what has been a difficult time & encourage people to buy/sell etc. Without going too into details it ultimately means that buying a house right now (& this will last til June2021) is literally 1000s of £ cheaper than it would be normally, & it's done as a percentage of the house value so the more expensive the buy, the more stamp duty you pay so right now given its zero duty, I assume they would be saving a fair chunk of cash buying now. So if they for any reason wanted to change homes, be it location issues, upgrading/downgrading size, wanting different features, whatever, NOW is the time to be buying (also as a result lot of people buying generally so selling is pretty good & house prices in most areas are booming so may well be taking advantage & making a profit on his current house)

gofukurself
Learner
Learner

Post by gofukurself »

berri wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:13 pm
Seán and Gab are moving? Wasn’t expecting that!
Where did they say this?

Illogic_ally
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Illogic_ally »

Maybe he’s moving to a place with a yard/outdoor area? I don’t know much about his house now granted, but he’s someone with the money, it’s not that out of the ordinary to upgrade, even after you have brought a house. He may be keeping his current house as an investment property

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

So I was watching Ash stream 'The Forest' with Jack and a few other streamers. A streamer named BoxBox was innocently asking questions and Jack sounded irritated so I watched a snippet of jack's stream to see if he was actually annoyed or just focused on something. While he was focused, Jack did mute himself and say it was as if Bo was trying to make his coffee out to be a scam... However, when they were all playing 'Rust' and 'Among Us' they had this bit where everyone was selling out his coffee and so was he. I think Bo was trying to do a call back to that joke since people said 'The Forest' had 'Rust' vibes and Jack didn't understand what Bo was trying to do and took the questions personally; like Bo was trying to poke him. Bo also asked why and how he got the name spedicey too. Bo was asking a lot of questions it was just his thing that he was doing.

Return to “JackSepticEye”