JackSepticEye Part 8: Did you know he's Irish?

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JackSepticEye Part 8: Did you know he's Irish?

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Maybe because it is. If you look closely at his hair and beard you can see it was still the time period when he was still in LA already over his relationship with Wiishu and Gab barely out of her divorce. They have been secretly dating a lot longer than they want people to believe, their origins of their relationship is shady af but hardcore stans don’t want to believe it.

:cuted:

Tora
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tora »

Capture+_2020-02-08-00-52-28~2.png
He looks soooo enthused about having his picture taken. And the caption. Stop saying that he's your boyfriend, we heard you the first thousand times. 🙄 She forgot the all important fada (Seán, not Sean as he expressed on multiple occasions) too. 😂

(If someone can repost the picture please... I can't seem to figure out how to get it where you can view it under image using my phone. Sorry.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by onyxmartiz »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:Maybe because it is. If you look closely at his hair and beard you can see it was still the time period when he was still in LA already over his relationship with Wiishu and Gab barely out of her divorce. They have been secretly dating a lot longer than they want people to believe, their origins of their relationship is shady af but hardcore stans don’t want to believe it.

Where was this pic even found? Or from?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

onyxmartiz wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:45 am
Chibi Mooncat wrote:Maybe because it is. If you look closely at his hair and beard you can see it was still the time period when he was still in LA already over his relationship with Wiishu and Gab barely out of her divorce. They have been secretly dating a lot longer than they want people to believe, their origins of their relationship is shady af but hardcore stans don’t want to believe it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I thought it was from Grabby Gabby’s twitter or IG but I can’t find it... I wonder if she deleted it?

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I want to know when that divorce was finalized, there's no way it went that goddamn fast. Even with the best lawyers they take time, I want a solid timeline from start to finish. If it's proven she did cheat on her husband (which let's be honest, she did), if there's solid evidence they were together while still with their significant others Tyou can hopefully go after gab with new evidence maybe. But I know jack's sheep will be all "so what he did it, it's him so he gets a pass" because of course they will.

I want more evidence coming out proving us right, like this photo and that video showing she was on tour with him when he was still with Wiishu.

nanika
Learner
Learner

Post by nanika »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:16 pm
Does it? You don’t look like you are... Almost like the woman next to you is sucking the life out of you.

iiiit's nitpick time!!

Sean looks like he is trying to smile for a selfie while trying to hide a particulary sour slice of lemon in his mouth.

Gab just freaks me out with her huge face, huge teeth and tired eyes. also, why is she constantly trying to glue her cheek to his? it's almost like only the frames of his glasses keep her from doing so...
Last edited by nanika on Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

onyxmartiz wrote:

Given the hair, lack of gauges, and beard, I'd say it was around the time of this video or possibly earlier (his beard looks a little bit better kept in the photo than the video):
It came out September 18th but the Grumps tend to have a backlog in stuff like this, so it could've been filmed a couple weeks before that. If you look on Gab's instagram around September 2018 her hair seems the right sort of length too, also on Suzy's instagram there's a photo of Gab (Sept 11th, her birthday) and the the one right before it is of the Grumps having lunch/dinner with Jack, so they were both definitely around each other during that time. Which is funny because according to them, they only started hanging out in December.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

He’s definitely doing the fake forced smile that he does when he’s meeting fans. Gab has to constantly remind people that he’s her property and needs to be in his personal space all the time.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:21 am
onyxmartiz wrote:

Given the hair, lack of gauges, and beard, I'd say it was around the time of this video or possibly earlier (his beard looks a little bit better kept in the photo than the video):
It came out September 18th but the Grumps tend to have a backlog in stuff like this, so it could've been filmed a couple weeks before that. If you look on Gab's instagram around September 2018 her hair seems the right sort of length too, also on Suzy's instagram there's a photo of Gab (Sept 11th, her birthday) and the the one right before it is of the Grumps having lunch/dinner with Jack, so they were both definitely around each other during that time. Which is funny because according to them, they only started hanging out in December.
Hmm yes that does look suspicious. With Seán still being in LA and Gabbo also just happen to be in LA, it gave Suzy the perfect opportunity to push Seán and Gab together and it bloody worked.

Post by Guest »

he Looks so old for 30. The beard does him no favors.

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:16 pm
Tora wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:47 pm
Seems like there's some drama going down on tumblr within his community. Something about how he's not on there much anymore. 🤷
Oh yeah I’ve been seeing things about that. He hasn’t been on Tumblr in a month since he took down the homophobic video people were complaining to him about. They’re also talking about how insensitive it was of him to joke about the Coronavirus to Mark. And it’s not just on the tea blogs people from his community are speaking up about it, but he’s not going to address and apologise for it he’ll ignore it until everyone forgets about it.

I must’ve missed something. What homophobic video??

MojoJoJo2
Learner
Learner

Post by MojoJoJo2 »

MojoJoJo2 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:11 pm
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:16 pm
Tora wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:47 pm
Seems like there's some drama going down on tumblr within his community. Something about how he's not on there much anymore. 🤷
Oh yeah I’ve been seeing things about that. He hasn’t been on Tumblr in a month since he took down the homophobic video people were complaining to him about. They’re also talking about how insensitive it was of him to joke about the Coronavirus to Mark. And it’s not just on the tea blogs people from his community are speaking up about it, but he’s not going to address and apologise for it he’ll ignore it until everyone forgets about it.

I must’ve missed something. What homophobic video??

Never mind. I found it.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

I checked out his 30 video and wow he's taking so many steps backwards while talking about how much more mature he is now:

+ He says now he's older that he isn't worrying about what people say or think about him, which then begs the question of why he's hiding from tumblr after being called out. Being 30 means having your life together and being mature according to Jack.

+ It was the worst year for his channel but he's okay with that. Then he says that he wasn't okay with it and that it was pissing him off. He also said he went down to 1 video a day to justify analytic changes (lower views and longer gaps between subscriber milestones), disregarding any other changes that might have had a similar effect.

+ Doing 2 video a day made him feel bombarded and exhausted. So he says that he's been doing 2 videos a day for a couple weeks now. He has uploaded 22 videos in the past 2 weeks, which means he's already missed 6 uploads on his new schedule.

+ How much creativity he has. The most creative thing on his channel is the first Anti video, but with the community's art/theories/etc. he already had so much to work with and if you were active in the community around that time, the only new thing was that Jack was doing it himself. He also says how he wants to do so much and has so many plans, which we've never heard before.

+ "Every now and then I'm gonna have to put y'all in your place because every now and then some of y'all be a bunch of bitches." Right before this he just told his fans how much they mean to him and how much he loves them and puts them on the same level as his actual friends, so he's not making boundaries.

+ He's bringing PMA back. He knows the issues with it and how people used it to minimize others' issues, but he's using it again anyway.

At the end of the day, this is just another "big things guys!" where nothing changes. He contradicted everything he said and he seems to believe that turning 30 automatically means maturity and having your life together. I feel like I had conversations exactly like this with friends when we were 16 about how mature we were and how we knew so much. The difference is, we went into the workplace/university whereas Jack stayed online with teenage fans. A lot of what he said in this video means that he is aware of a lot of the problems, but he's going to do it all again anyway.

I feel like he wants his old community back, which is why he keeps on saying how great 2018 was (despite going down to 1 video a day due to stress, hiding in LA from Signe, and being the "happiest I've ever been!!") but he isn't realizing that it was already declining at that point because of the decisions he's going back to. He's trying to recreate 2018 while ignoring how it turned the community and his content sour in 2019. It's a short term plan for a long term problem and I feel like he's going to burn out very quickly.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

So.......he's just fine with letting his channel crash and burn while plugging his ears, shutting his eyes and pretending nothing bad is happening? He wants to live in some fairy world where everything is fine but as soon as actual reality contradicts his imaginary one he gets pissed off and complains, he wants people to love and respect him but he keeps acting like a shithead and disrespecting his fans. He lashes out at people and encourages his sheep to lash out at them too, he says he doesn't but like you said he's always contradicting himself. You can't trust anything he says.

Post by Guest »

These fucking YouTubers with easy ass jobs bitching about doing two videos, maybe they should follow a cop, an er nurse, a doctor, fireman etc, even someone with a less stressful job like retail for a week would kill these little whiny babies wtf! So damn ridiculous.

Tora
Talker
Talker

Post by Tora »

Snowknight wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:38 am
These fucking YouTubers with easy ass jobs bitching about doing two videos, maybe they should follow a cop, an er nurse, a doctor, fireman etc, even someone with a less stressful job like retail for a week would kill these little whiny babies wtf! So damn ridiculous.
I work retail... It's not as stressful as police/medical jobs, but it does have its downsides and can become very stressful. 😅
I think Seán should take a year to actually work a normal job like retail. Not all of us are able to sit on our ass and play video games all the time. Not all of us had a choice to work or not. I understand that being a tuber can have bad days and such, but join the club. That's what it means to be an adult. To have a job. Stress is embedded into our DNA. 😑

Tora
Talker
Talker

Post by Tora »

Oh my god he's smiling and showing his teeth! 😱😱😱

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

And she looks less happy than she usually does, I wonder what happened?

Andiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by Andiexx »

Tora wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:51 am

But why does it look like he has a black colored hair piece/clip on bangs lol wtf?!

GrayAlii
Learner
Learner

Post by GrayAlii »

Andiexx wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:16 am
Tora wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:51 am

But why does it look like he has a black colored hair piece/clip on bangs lol wtf?!
And can she please stop with the stupid fucking super dark reddish brown block-y eyebrows? I can't count the number of times people have called that out as looking terrible, yet she still can't get her shit together makeup-wise. If makeup makes you look worse, you're doing it wrong; and yes, everyone will notice.

Return to “JackSepticEye”