JackSepticEye Part 7 - Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 7 - Jack “YouTube’s the problem not me” Septiceye

Post by ForeverScammy »

Nah this nopeify-guy has been around for ages and he's a troll account that say stuff to anger people. I wouldn't count his tweets as homophobic. Ignorant maybe, but not more. I am actually kinda surprised he works with Sean. Sean is known for trying to be liked by every single group of people and it doesn't really make sense for him to work with someone who's friends with someone like Pyro or Idubbbz (I personally like them all but I also don't try to appear nicer than I actually am).

Post by Guest »

So on world mental health day when everyone’s posting positive things he’s like “look my character that slits his own throats birthday is today guyzzzz!”

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

He needs to be really careful with his sense of humor then, for example one of my cousins is male to female trans and if she might be ok with that kind of a joke that doesn't mean another trans person would be ok with it. It's not the same thing as being gay, but you need to be careful with an audience, a fanbase that size. If the cheating is still making small waves imagine how much damage someone will take if their status as a supporter and ally of the LGBTQ community is suddenly thrown into question by hiring and possibly palling around with homophobes.

Its true that we don't know the whole situation but it would be really bad if someone who is out that likes jack hears he hired someone like that or hears the man himself cracking homophobic jokes, they're going to feel betrayed and think the whole pride Cloak thing (at least on jack's part I can't speak for Mark) was a quick cash grab as well as a grab for more fans. It would be extremely shitty and I really hope that's not the case.

Edit: I just saw the last 2 posts. I really hate the way this thing loads sometimes. If it is a troll saying things just to be offensive and piss people off that's not good either.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Triple_Axel »

I get sense of humor is subjective, but seeing your sexuality be used as an insult in 2019 is not “edgy”, it’s just tiresome if not hurtful. Making memes and jokes about gender, ableism and throwing the word “retarded” around to get a rise out of people or to have a bunch of ignorant twitter users respond with equally nasty things, isn’t my cup of tea. Granted, Sean isn’t the most mature person but I wouldn’t have thought he’d closely associate himself with someone like that especially when he craves approval.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

He's interested in getting approval from the wrong kind of people.

Justforkicks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Justforkicks »

Its_aylinn wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:32 am
Maybe he’s scared to come out because his family is catholic.
Considering how many jokes he makes about religion, always being a little bitter about it and seemingly disregarding it as something that is slightly stupid, I don't really think that would be an issue for him, but then again he might just be saying things like that because he thinks that's the "cool" thing to say, I dunno

skaterdragon64roflxd
Learner
Learner

Post by skaterdragon64roflxd »

or he hates on religion because it makes his life harder

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Even if it is banter and jokes between friends, all it's doing is normalising those slurs and encouragement to people who might see it and think it's okay to be that way without it being a joke. Even if it is just trolling and jokes, why associate yourself with that attitude?

TheFormelloGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by TheFormelloGossip »

Honestly, I don’t understand why you would make those kind of jokes on the internet. I enjoy off color and offensive humor, but only in certain situations. Online, you can’t give tone of voice and you frequently have an audience of strangers who don’t know what your humor is. Seems prime for misunderstanding.

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

The hypocrisy of this thread is really something else. You people just tried to expose Felix's sexuality even though it's absolutely none of your business. You even went that far and watched a bunch of streams and videos to prove that he might be bisexual. But you guys lose your shit when someone says faggot. Like, if you wanna be PC then be it. But sticking your nose in someone's sex life and openly discussing if someone's gay and then lose your mind when a person says a word. Wow. Uncomfortable. I'm out.

Zamn
Debater
Debater

Post by Zamn »

ForeverScammy wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:11 pm
The hypocrisy of this thread is really something else. You people just tried to expose Felix's sexuality even though it's absolutely none of your business. You even went that far and watched a bunch of streams and videos to prove that he might be bisexual. But you guys lose your shit when someone says faggot. Like, if you wanna be PC then be it. But sticking your nose in someone's sex life and openly discussing if someone's gay and then lose your mind when a person says a word. Wow. Uncomfortable. I'm out.
No disrespect but how are we exposing him, if he himself said he was bi? He said it live on stream and a podcast. If it was such a problem, he would have taken all these things down or never said it in the first place.

EDIT: As a regular viewer I happened - like many others - happen to watch his streams live. And as long as they're still uploaded, it's nothing bad. People don't watch his old things to expose him, it's pretty common knowledge in his fandom he said it (we had a long discussion about it in his threads about it as well). I think if he's saying he's indeed bisexual on multiple occasions, there's not much exposing for us here to do. All we are trying to figure out if it's true or if it's a joke in bad taste; because it's the latter, that's really messed up.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Now Jack has removed the link to the new editors Twitter. Trying to cover your tracks now are you Jack? Doesn’t matter because we and other people have the receipts.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:cuted:

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

ForeverScammy wrote:
Expose??? When he said it? If he said he’s Bi, he’s either bi or joking and entirely comfortable with the side-effect of people thinking he is bisexual. There’s a difference between that and literal slurs. That’s like you coming to me and saying “Hey, Lemons! You said you hate it when people use the “hard R” but you also LOVE Dave Chappell’s black jokes...which is it????” People on here act like toeing the line of being bigoted is a wonderful talent. If I want to here homophobic slurs in public, I can go stand on a Bible-thumping street corner.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Completely unrelated to the current topic, but with all the Hong Kong stuff going on and people mentioning what brands are supporting China, I remembered that all the Cloak merch is made in an "ethical" Chinese factory. I also can't find anything he's said about HK which honestly surprised me? With all the good (and ego stroking) he tries to do with the charity livestreams and PMA, HK seems like the perfect thing to talk about, even just to raise awareness. It's non-inflammatory and the only people who would be angry at him are pro-CCP. It's not like he could've missed it either, especially not what's going on with Blizzard right now. Stuff about HK is literally everywhere.

Also, even if the factory is ethical for the workers, it supports a government that is destroying minorities and harvesting organs from refugees and their own citizens. I get that Cloak is an essentially insignificant portion of the money, but it's support nonetheless. Just seems weird that neither Mark nor Jack have mentioned HK while they talk about doing so much good for the world and they've got a factory in China.

Salt_And_Lemons
Learner
Learner

Post by Salt_And_Lemons »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:31 am
Completely unrelated to the current topic, but with all the Hong Kong stuff going on and people mentioning what brands are supporting China, I remembered that all the Cloak merch is made in an "ethical" Chinese factory. I also can't find anything he's said about HK which honestly surprised me? With all the good (and ego stroking) he tries to do with the charity livestreams and PMA, HK seems like the perfect thing to talk about, even just to raise awareness. It's non-inflammatory and the only people who would be angry at him are pro-CCP. It's not like he could've missed it either, especially not what's going on with Blizzard right now. Stuff about HK is literally everywhere.

Also, even if the factory is ethical for the workers, it supports a government that is destroying minorities and harvesting organs from refugees and their own citizens. I get that Cloak is an essentially insignificant portion of the money, but it's support nonetheless. Just seems weird that neither Mark nor Jack have mentioned HK while they talk about doing so much good for the world and they've got a factory in China.
Mark did talk about HK on that whole “Peens” Twitch thing he does with Wade and Bob. He said he was against the protesters being painted as rioters and Blizzard kowtowing to China for money over morals. HOWEVER, I do think they should suspend shop until Hong Kong gets what they want. I don’t care that it is in a “ethical” and “green revolution” part of China; the corrupt government controls it all. It’s a small difference but it’s about showing public support. Any good done by if not using sweat shop companies is negated until Hong Kong is free. Protesters lives don’t matter less. I hope Jack speaks on it too, maybe they can come to a consensus (if they still speak, lmao. Wonder what happened there?)

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

As I still lurk Jack on Twitter, this happened around 3 weeks ago incase ya'll didn't see it.

I don't think he ever liked these types of posts before the 2018 change and this is not the first time. Is he needy/horny that he needs to look at those types of pics, doesn't Gab give him the satisfaction? :rofl: But don't they have so much in common and isn't Gab such a lovely person? :roll:

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Salt_And_Lemons wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:53 am
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:31 am

Mark did talk about HK on that whole “Peens” Twitch thing he does with Wade and Bob. He said he was against the protesters being painted as rioters and Blizzard kowtowing to China for money over morals. HOWEVER, I do think they should suspend shop until Hong Kong gets what they want. I don’t care that it is in a “ethical” and “green revolution” part of China; the corrupt government controls it all. It’s a small difference but it’s about showing public support. Any good done by if not using sweat shop companies is negated until Hong Kong is free. Protesters lives don’t matter less. I hope Jack speaks on it too, maybe they can come to a consensus (if they still speak, lmao. Wonder what happened there?)
Oh, thanks for letting me know! I don't keep up with Mark all that much.

It's good that he spoke about it, but money speaks a lot louder than a guy saying "hey that's bad don't do that" to a whole country. Imo it's kind of like someone talking about how bad slave labor is and then showing off all their nike shoes. When you've got the means to make an actual show of support, no matter how small, then it's worth it to try to help. Both of them talk about improving the world (I remember Mark used to tell a story about throwing back washed up turtles on a beach where even if you can't save them all, you saved the one you threw back) and this is a place where they can take a strong stance, but they aren't. It makes it look like they only want to do good stuff as long as it doesn't hurt their profit margins.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

Welp guys, ive finally unsubscribed from jacks channel. Its been months since ive watched any of his videos, so ive pretty much just been scrolling past his videos and i judging from what ive seen from his thumbnails, i assume hes gotten worse. I know i haven't been on here a while (i missed hearing you guys opinons, so ill be back to read them and interact (: ), but ive just gotten to the point to where i dont even care about him anymore.

If he wants to be with a woman that uses him for his money, lie to his fans and himself, and kiss peoples asses for a small gig, then so be it. 🤷🏽 He's basically just a guy version of Gab. Anyways, i guess i was just waiting for a time for him to just come to his senses and just make a vid of him expressing how he was wrong, his actions, ect. Then i came to the conclusion that hes never gonna come around, and to stop wasting my own time. This guy is choosing to live in a reality where everything is OK and hes "the happiest hes ever been!" And its honestly, so sad. I pity this man. Now look at him, wilding out on the internet and lashing on others--along with gab-- for attention.
See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite 🤡💅🏾

teetyme
Talker
Talker

Post by teetyme »

ForeverScammy wrote:
The hypocrisy of this thread is really something else. You people just tried to expose Felix's sexuality even though it's absolutely none of your business. You even went that far and watched a bunch of streams and videos to prove that he might be bisexual. But you guys lose your shit when someone says ******. Like, if you wanna be PC then be it. But sticking your nose in someone's sex life and openly discussing if someone's gay and then lose your mind when a person says a word. Wow. Uncomfortable. I'm out.
He literally said it publicly. In a stream. More than once. It's not a private topic at this point. You can argue this about Jack maybe, but this site is literally made for gossiping, which sometimes includes people's sex life. Also, just FYI, a lot of posters here don't give a squat about being "PC" or not.

I've personally always gotten strong "bi vibes" from Jack, but I honestly don't care one way or the other.

onyxmartiz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by onyxmartiz »

SystemDownload wrote:I haven't been on this thread in a while, honestly because Jack has been just.. bleh. A drum cover? Wow. Wasn't that 2 years ago when he released his first and only one, but now we're dragging that back out? Get out of here.

Also has anyone noticed how when Cloak released some new products, Jack was the only one to announce it. Not Mark. If he did then I totally missed it but, if its correct. Mark might have distanced himself from the brand. Sure he's worn the brand but, he hasn't promoted it at all and it seems like Jack is carrying the whole Cloak brand because its just him. Well he did turn the whole Cloak brand twitter page into his fan page so... Something doesn't seem right.

Also in general, i'm kinda bored of him and his 30 million other projects that he has going on, wants to do or is going to do. Like sure variety is the spice of life but he seriously needs to make his damn mind up on what he wants to do. Does he want to do voice acting? Does he want to become a drummer again? Does he want to run this clothing brand? Does he want to be an interviewer? Does he want to be a lets player. Does he want to be a reviewer? Does he want to become an actor.

He needs to pick 2-3 things off his list and focus on those things only. Because him spreading his butter onto every single piece of bread, is literally wasteful and of course taking away oppotunities from others to use that bread and butter.
Mark announced it in his video

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “JackSepticEye”