Yeah, after seeing it I feel stupid.

CeciliaStone45
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 6 - A.K.A Gab's Billygoat

Post by CeciliaStone45 »

hm...went and checked out the timestamp of the video. hm...im...going to give this one the benefit of the doubt, and say it's just him being silly. mainly cause its suppose to be a video about terrible advice.I'm a tad skeptical, but im trying to not read too much into it atm i guess...^^;;
but i dont think he was being serious in his answer from my pov.

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

Post by vanillachapstick »

vanillachapstick wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:44 pm
ImageImage

when did this happen?

i mean i posted something on my own ig just stating that no one is guaranteed to meet any popular yts at pax but i don’t know anything about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
viewtopic.php?f=666&t=35517&p=3549857#p3549857

whoops i guess that was me lol

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

CeciliaStone45 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:24 pm
hm...went and checked out the timestamp of the video. hm...im...going to give this one the benefit of the doubt, and say it's just him being silly. mainly cause its suppose to be a video about terrible advice.I'm a tad skeptical, but im trying to not read too much into it atm i guess...^^;;
but i dont think he was being serious in his answer from my pov.
Lets just say he was half-joking 🤷
See when you do clownery, the clown comes back to bite 🤡💅🏾

Post by Guest »

So apparently there's discourse in the community. Someone called Gab out for her "rich boyfriend comment and now the stans are rushing to defend her :roll:

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

Samanth52delete wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:09 pm
So apparently there's discourse in the community. Someone called Gab out for her "rich boyfriend comment and now the stans are rushing to defend her :roll:
:roll: Surprised Jack isn't rushing to defend her.. Oh wait....

Backbone required.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Of course they're rushing to defend her it's not their bank accounts she's draining, and Jack doesn't have to defend her because he's got his kiss ass echo chamber to do it for him. He better not start bitching when she puts him in the poor house.

Post by Guest »

Sean's response
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vanillachapstick
Debater
Debater

Post by vanillachapstick »

Samanth521 wrote:Sean's response
which clown....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I know no one else is as concerned with this as I was, but seeing as to how both Sean and Evelien are tired of fan interactions it seems, I think I found out a bit more about that fan encounter Sean talked about in his video. Since my friend is super nice and allows me to share certain conversations here, she watched that video yesterday herself where Sean talked about the fan at PAX East and the awkward guy from the Wendy's in the airport and I told her I had said some things about it on here and the more we talked she said she might know who the fan was, though not personally. She believes she saw what he was talking about because of the "hand on his chest" bit he shared.

My friend went into the signing with the second group and was right across from where Sean was meeting people for a bit. She said she was watching the interactions and before the hand thing happened he and this fan were talking. The fan had met him before, he welcomed her back and she said "you always says that". They chatted a bit more and the fan made a comment about his hair and he said he'd "grown up!" and she called him a "bush" apparently. Sean nodded his head and said, "I'll take it." They hug the first time. After they hugged the fan took a picture with him, they shared a few more words and she hugged him again. It was during this hug that the "hand thing" happened. My friend said Sean gave the fan a squeezy hug and they stayed like that just a bit, and that was when we're guessing she said, "Can I ask you a question?" Because my friend said apparently Sean hadn't heard what the fan said because he responded with, "What's that?" And my friend saw the fan shift slightly. We guessed again that's when the fan was "close enough to his ear where he could taste their dinner" and then my friend heard him say, "Yeah". We guess that's when the fan must've then said, "I wish you had stayed single longer". Then he laughed lightly and they stood there a few seconds, then slowly pulled apart. When they were pulling apart the way they were hugging was with her right arm over his left shoulder and his right arm over her left shoulder so when she brought her hand up over his shoulder, she rested it on his chest then turned, grabbed her bag and left the room and Sean watched her leave.

Now I know I haven't got a picture or video as my friend obviously didn't take anything to show me. But with what my friend saw (and I know it's purely her words but it's all I've got) the only thing that would need confirming (which I know isn't going to happen) is what was actually said by the fan when she and Sean were hugging the second time. And with that it doesn't seem like she "draped her hand down his chest" either. There's a difference in resting your hand and taking it down one's body. Not saying that was a good thing either by the way, the fan probably didn't think about it like that though but who knows. Again Sean admitted he wasn't sure of the context of what was even said to begin with. :| I do wish my friend had a video though, because I would've love to of seen Sean's body language in reaction to those words being said if they're the true words spoken by the fan and then as she left the room. Unless there was another fan who also touched his chest and it was either after or before my friend entered and exited the room, which is also possible but this is the one my friend saw. I would think if it happened twice with 2 different people Sean would've mentioned both if he was going to mention one.

My friend is going to PAX West again, but will not be standing in Sean's line this time. She's avoiding anything that has to do with him during the convention so I'll most likely have nothing to share here from her this time unless she possibly sees him out on the floor. Unless something comes up and he ends up not going at all himself then big whoop no one is that concerned obviously. Except for the stans, they'll cry but get over it eventually.

And on the note of stans rushing to defend Evelien, they're ridiculous. Whether she was joking or not when she said what she said in that video, the rest of what she has shared makes it seem like less of a joke and more like facts.
Samanth52delete wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:37 pm
Sean's response
I know it didn't keep that damn picture but Sean would say that. Even if he admits to it, Evelien isn't going anywhere any time soon.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

Hes in denial. Sean knows that she was serious. She just said it in a joking manner.

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

They both just need to have a social media detox because everytime they open their mouths, they just cause more trouble. Sean’s answer isn’t going to stop people from speculating and by responding he’s probably made it 10x worse.

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

How much you wanna bet hes gonna bring the gold digging topic up when he streams on twitch?

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

I guess his mind is too fogged by sex to think straight he needs to cut her off from his money for at least 3 months and not have sex with her for that amount of time as well, if she wants anything she can use her own damn money and as far as sex goes he has 2 hands. How much do you want to bet if he can actually manage to stick to this that she'll go running towards the next clueless moron with a big bank account?

Itsmetheshrink
Learner
Learner

Post by Itsmetheshrink »

I mean, the video says bad advice so I think it’s obviously meant for a joke but the timing is just unfortunate.
Btw, seems Gab got a ton of backlash about her gold digging ways and comments so the stannies are going nuts telling everyone to stfu. Gab has gone through and liked a lot of the tweets. Wonder what is going through jacks mind during this whole thing because he’s been quite thus far.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

Samanth52delete wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:37 pm
Sean's response
It’s really funny to me how their fans constantly downplay it as ‘haters say she’s a gold digger’ to make it sound ridiculous and invalidate every other concern, when it’s so much more. She was married to someone she knew over a decade and was going to settle down with yet seems to quickly move on, there was possible cheating involved on both sides, she can’t help but continuously brag about the perks of dating Jack (subscribers, gadgets, travel, conventions...) and sometimes even comes across as ungrateful with all the unnecessary moaning. She’s just generally unlikable (but then again so is Jack these days) and not immune from criticism simply because she’s dating Jack and put on a pedestal by stans. It’s really pathetic that he answers asks like this because it only draws more negative attention to something which wasn’t THAT big to begin with, and something which she herself started and never was funny in any way.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

"Some people think she's dating me for money which is ridiculous, she's also dating me for clout and bragging rights!"

lilprincesst
Debater
Debater

Post by lilprincesst »

Maybe if he just mans up and confess, he wouldn't have to find a way to defend gab every time she gives away certain hints or clues of them cheating. I mean, yes, i understand that will mess up his reputation badly, but its not like hes the only well known person that has cheated ( i didnt want to say celebrity becauee hes not.) I mean people cheat. Its not a good thing, but its a natural human behavior to become emotionally attached to others. Especially in the headspace he was in.

He probably felt alone and that nobody understands him and once he found someone who he felt he can "relate" to, he just jumped right in instead of talking to Signe about it. Gab had an advantage right there because he was vulnerable. We all know how Sean sometimes gives us a little background on how his family acts: they dont show affection as much. Which he why he always feels the need to be in a relationship. He admitted that when he came home from tour, he literally had a panic attack because he was by himself.

If he didnt want all of this to happen, he should thought of that before hiding and going undercover with gab. He will spend as much money he has in order to keep gab from leaving him. No matter the cost. As long as he gets sex, validation, and he reputation is kept clean, he feels that everything is going to be okay.

hate_mah_life
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hate_mah_life »

Hi! I have been reading here for months and was actually glad I found this forum. I'm not used to this kind of forum and this is the first time I actually commented to forum. I basically have no idea how things run in here. But I enjoyed reading in here, how you guys spectaculate about Seán's odd life.

I found Seán through YT's recommendation and that was uploaded in 2016. I enjoyed his content (back at 2016) but when I saw his latest videos (around May 2019), the change was really there. His appearance, his attitude. All gone.

He will never be the same loud Irish man again. He really change, and not for the good... I really hope he'll change. He CAN actually change tbh. What he needs is a new atmosphere and a very large slap at his face (as what you guys had already said).

*Sorry for the long post!
Also I'm not fluent to English... Sorry

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Sadly regarding his response in defending his gold digger I feel that if right now he came right out and told everyone the entire truth about how he cheated on and then dumped Wiishu some people would leave but the rest would probably defend him say that she deserved it, even though we all know that she damn well DIDN'T.

Return to “JackSepticEye”