Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 5 - SugarDaddySepticEye

Post by hayaya »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:03 am
It's weird how Gab and Jack are interacting less online and he's doing 2 videos a day, which means that even when she's there he'll be recording instead of spending time with her. He also hasn't posted a photo with her since April 21st, and their last reply to each others' tweets was May 6th. Isn't this exactly how it went down with Jack/Wiishu? He stopped replying to her and spent all his time streaming alone in his recording room, while she still tried mentioning him as often as possible. If so, it's interesting that he's learned absolutely nothing about communication almost a year after his
You've pointed out some very interesting things! Do you think it's because he might be lurking here or because the honeymoon phase fog has started to lift?
I unfollowed all of Jack's social media accounts once his behavior started being borderline obnoxious. I really couldn't stand his yelling and bad jokes in his videos, and the forced uWu's. It'd be interesting to see what will happen to him and Gab. I wonder if he'd treat her the same way he treated Signe.

Oh, and there was no way for him to learn anything from his failed relationship with Signe, because he jumped straight into a new one. I'm not surprised he's repeating the same patterns tbh.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

hayaya wrote:
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
It's weird how Gab and Jack are interacting less online and he's doing 2 videos a day, which means that even when she's there he'll be recording instead of spending time with her. He also hasn't posted a photo with her since April 21st, and their last reply to each others' tweets was May 6th. Isn't this exactly how it went down with Jack/Wiishu? He stopped replying to her and spent all his time streaming alone in his recording room, while she still tried mentioning him as often as possible. If so, it's interesting that he's learned absolutely nothing about communication almost a year after his
You've pointed out some very interesting things! Do you think it's because he might be lurking here or because the honeymoon phase fog has started to lift?
I unfollowed all of Jack's social media accounts once his behavior started being borderline obnoxious. I really couldn't stand his yelling and bad jokes in his videos, and the forced uWu's. It'd be interesting to see what will happen to him and Gab. I wonder if he'd treat her the same way he treated Signe.

Oh, and there was no way for him to learn anything from his failed relationship with Signe, because he jumped straight into a new one. I'm not surprised he's repeating the same patterns tbh.
There was no reason to try to completely erase Wiishu and pretend she doesn't exist, the fact that he had gab lined up on the side is unfair to her and in my opinion unforgivable. I know not everyone is going to agree with what I say next especially some certain people but I hope he treats her worse during the breakup, she helped plan this and he certainly was stupid enough to fall for and go along with it. I really feel bad for her ex husband, Jack put himself in this situation so if the sky falls down on gab and crushes her I will have ZERO sympathy for her and would even say she deserves it. Once again not everyone will agree with this, it's just my opinion but here's hoping.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

hayaya wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:23 am

It's easy to jump to conclusions, but I don't think there's a way to tell if the rose tinted glasses have come off or if there's problems, but I do think he occasionally lurks here from the occasional, very specific jokes he makes. If the honeymoon period is over before they've even moved in together when they're going so fast, that's not a great sign.

However, I don't think Gab will take everything as smoothly as Signe if he's going to pull the same shenanigans. She's said everything else about their relationship online (e.g. UTIs from sex, dates, plans to move in), so I don't see why she wouldn't express if she felt she was wronged by him. No matter what people think of her, we can all agree that being slowly removed from the person you're dating's life isn't a nice way for a relationship to end, even if kinda deserves it since she was a part of his breakup last time.

Even if she does talk about the breakup, I don't think it'll make any problems for him in the long term unless she has absolute proof that he cheated on her/Wiishu (but then she'd also out herself as a cheater, and she's small enough for it to destroy her career). Jack's fans care about his girlfriend, whoever it is at the time.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
hayaya wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:23 am

It's easy to jump to conclusions, but I don't think there's a way to tell if the rose tinted glasses have come off or if there's problems, but I do think he occasionally lurks here from the occasional, very specific jokes he makes. If the honeymoon period is over before they've even moved in together when they're going so fast, that's not a great sign.

However, I don't think Gab will take everything as smoothly as Signe if he's going to pull the same shenanigans. She's said everything else about their relationship online (e.g. UTIs from sex, dates, plans to move in), so I don't see why she wouldn't express if she felt she was wronged by him. No matter what people think of her, we can all agree that being slowly removed from the person you're dating's life isn't a nice way for a relationship to end, even if kinda deserves it since she was a part of his breakup last time.

Even if she does talk about the breakup, I don't think it'll make any problems for him in the long term unless she has absolute proof that he cheated on her/Wiishu (but then she'd also out herself as a cheater, and she's small enough for it to destroy her career). Jack's fans care about his girlfriend, whoever it is at the time.
She would definitely spin herself as innocent and being used by a scumbag with horrible intentions even though we damn well know otherwise, she would try to make him look like shit while making herself look like a saint. Wiishu has looks and talent so she's still here whereas gab has neither, she would very quickly and easily fade into nothingness if the game grumps and suzy dont help keep her head above water.

chocolaaaaate
Learner
Learner

Post by chocolaaaaate »

Itsmetheshrink wrote:Am I reading this right.... Sean is now posting two videos a day because he’s getting half the views he’s used to on each video. I’m curious to know what’s going on in his head right now. Maybe if he’d dump the trash (gab) and take some time to refocus himself then he wouldn’t have to work as hard. Honestly I haven’t watched his channel since this whole mess started and until the money sucker is gone I probably won’t. I hope he realizes that her influence has changed him into what he’s always said he’s hated. Fake, begging for subs and views, old, recycled and worn out jokes... when does it stop or is he waiting for that final collapse of everything younger him has worked so hard to build. Is a draining relationship really worth giving it all up.
It seems like a stretch that Gab makes hes videos bad. We dont even know if she has really anything to do with his videos.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

His videos sucking is all on him. He's the one who is putting on this obnoxious persona for his videos and trying too hard to be in-your-face funny.

As for Gab trying to make herself look innocent, that would be extremely difficult. Going back to the timeline, it's kind of obvious she fast-forwarded the end of her marriage to hook up with Jack. She may have been unhappy for awhile but she was onto Jack a few weeks after announcing her split.

Aug. 2018
- speculation that Jack and Wiishu split
- Gab and husband move back to Netherlands
Sept. 2018
- Jack shows up regularly in Gab's streams and gives her $100 in one stream
- Gab starts tweeting about personal issues and cancelling streams
Oct. 2018
- Gab and Jack announce their breakups
- Gab and Jack meet up in Netherlands during his tour
- Jack's brother and sister start liking Gab's tweets (Jack probably told his family about her being the new gf)

gimmethattea
Learner
Learner

Post by gimmethattea »

robomojo wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:16 am
His videos sucking is all on him. He's the one who is putting on this obnoxious persona for his videos and trying too hard to be in-your-face funny.

As for Gab trying to make herself look innocent, that would be extremely difficult. Going back to the timeline, it's kind of obvious she fast-forwarded the end of her marriage to hook up with Jack. She may have been unhappy for awhile but she was onto Jack a few weeks after announcing her split.

Aug. 2018
Sept. 2018
Oct. 2018
- Jack's brother and sister start liking Gab's tweets (Jack probably told his family about her being the new gf)
This timeline to me shows that something was happening before they broke up with Signe/Gab's Husband and it's just gross.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

gimmethattea wrote:
robomojo wrote:

Aug. 2018
Sept. 2018
Oct. 2018
This timeline to me shows that something was happening before they broke up with Signe/Gab's Husband and it's just gross.
He either didn't tell his family anything or made up some story and flat out lied to them about gab, I HIGHLY doubt that they would be ok with him cheating on Wiishu. If he really was cheated on by an ex girlfriend why the f**k would be even want to consider doing that to someone else, the only reason I can think of is that he's an asshole that doesn't care about anyone but himself.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:41 pm
gimmethattea wrote:
robomojo wrote:

Aug. 2018
Sept. 2018
Oct. 2018
He either didn't tell his family anything or made up some story and flat out lied to them about gab, I HIGHLY doubt that they would be ok with him cheating on Wiishu. If he really was cheated on by an ex girlfriend why the f**k would be even want to consider doing that to someone else, the only reason I can think of is that he's an asshole that doesn't care about anyone but himself.
I lost so much respect for him because not only did he dump Signe from another country, but he went after a woman who was still married at the time.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

I usually talk about Cloak on Mark’s thread but since it’s been dead for a while I’ll post here. They’re doing a lgbt Pride launch, but all it looks like is that they added bright colors to the shirts they already have. It bothers me when companies do this type of shit (act like they actually care about the lgbt when they don’t and are just trying to make money off of them) So I hope some of the profits go to a charity or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:41 pm
gimmethattea wrote:
robomojo wrote:

Aug. 2018
Sept. 2018
Oct. 2018
This is why I have a hard time believing that Sean cheated. He knows how much it hurts to be cheated on why would he do it to someone else?

Post by Guest »

A thing that I think some should keep in mind is that just because he said, "I've been cheated on and I know what it feels like so I would never do that!" doesn't have to mean anything. He could be saying it play victim for all some of us know and considering how a lot of things look and not just what we've dug up ourselves but how he is publicly himself right now, I wouldn't say it's far fetched. He's easy to persuade, naive to an extent and even comes off as a bit of pushover. Evelien could have said things or persuaded him into sleeping with her while they were still in their previous relationships.

Now before anyone jumps the gun I know that is still reaching, but I'm not going to say that it's impossible it happened with how attached they've come off as along with how sketchy everything has been.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Sometimes people who cheat don't see it as cheating. Especially if the cheating was emotional rather than physical.

If the relationship was over for months in his mind, then he could easily do the mental gymnastics if "oh, it's not really bad then." Similarly, if he knew he was going to break up with Wiishu before leaving for LA, he might've felt like there was no point in waiting when he knew what was going to happen, what's the harm of doing things a little bit out of order? He already had someone else in mind, they were there together, and his relationship was on the rocks so...out goes Wiishu in comes Gab. Yay Japan and cats, boo drawing and short people.

Plus, he had the support of his (and Wiishu's which is gross) friends in LA. Arin/Suzy could've easily told Jack that it was okay to act on any feelings as long as he broke up with Wiishu at some point. He's naive and if other people said it was fine (even if they had ulterior motives), then why wouldn't he go for it? At the end of the day, though, he's an adult and he should know better.

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

This probably was mentioned way back but if they both did split up, why did Jack on a podcast say "my relationship is compicated" and started this hail storm, before after announcing their split.

To me its just, be fucking honest. If you broke up with someone, actually announce it on a day that you aren't travelling and making it obvious about girl number 2.

Also about Cloak making lgtbq+ clothing.... just honestly direct them to official merch that goes straight to the charity and focus that energy on taking fan suggestions for products. Like cloaks.....
I can guarantee that people will slap a rainbow or another sexualities colours on something , then deteer it to be just some fun design.

Like if they genuinely want to make a product for an lgtbq+ supporter/person, a cloak would be a great idea. Since many I've seen wear their sexuality's flag around them at either concerts or conventions and it would be something different than a tshirt.

But the shirts I guarantee will be at either 40 or 50.

hayaya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hayaya »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:33 am
hayaya wrote:
aaaaaaaaaah wrote:

There was no reason to try to completely erase Wiishu and pretend she doesn't exist, the fact that he had gab lined up on the side is unfair to her and in my opinion unforgivable. I know not everyone is going to agree with what I say next especially some certain people but I hope he treats her worse during the breakup, she helped plan this and he certainly was stupid enough to fall for and go along with it. I really feel bad for her ex husband, Jack put himself in this situation so if the sky falls down on gab and crushes her I will have ZERO sympathy for her and would even say she deserves it. Once again not everyone will agree with this, it's just my opinion but here's hoping.
Yeah, it's true that there was no reason for him to do what he did to Signe. From what I've read, dumpers often get angry and treat their exes bad, even if they were to blame for the breakup and not the dumpee. I could see Jack acting the way he did to justify his actions and kinda feel less guilty. He was cheated on by his Korean gf, right? He knows the pain that comes with this type of betrayal, yet he did a very similar thing to someone he was in a committed relationship with for, what, over 3 years? Maybe deep down he realizes he fucked up, but he doesn't have the emotional maturity and strength to deal with it at the moment. Not that I'm trying to excuse his behavior, not at all. What he did is truly disgusting and unforgivable imo.
One possible scenario would be that once he sees Gab's true colors, he might end up blaming her for the end of his relationship with Signe, maybe not even recognizing the fact that HE chose to go along with the lies and emotional cheating. This could lead to resentment, heated arguments, and deleting her from his online life. If it's up to him, I doubt we'll ever see lengthy posts or video explanations no matter how things end with Gab, but since the other person involved is, well, Gab... I'm pretty sure she'd drag him to hell and back.
Tbh I'd also have zero sympathy for Gab when things blow up in their faces. But in the end... you reap what you sow. One ended a 7(?)-year marriage to pursue a rich boy in a LTR, and the rich boy, being emotionally immature and dealing with a ton of personal issues, was too stupid and caught up in the feeling provided by the initial phase of a crush to see what truly was going on. Idk, imo they're doomed to fail as a couple.

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:35 am

iirc, Gab had the audacity to trash-talk her ex-husband when he did pretty much nothing wrong. I can only imagine what she'd do to someone who'd wrong her in a relationship.
Also, I'd like to add that it really bugs me when fans blindly follow someone despite his or her consistently rotten actions/behavior. Many people jumped ship the minute Gab was introduced as Jack's new gf, some going as far as hating on Signe. They didn't even stop to think that Jack didn't really enter into this new relationship with a clean emotional slate. Not only that, but Gab clearly had a (big) part to play in his recent breakup. Those are the same people that will turn on Gab the moment Jack announces their breakup. As much as I feel like both Jack and Gab have to face the consequences of what they did, I just can't help but roll my eyes when I think about his fans' reactions.

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

Gab pretty obviously had her spoon in the mixing pot.

His fanbase is literally one of the worst. I'll rephrase that, part of his fanbase are the worse because some of his fans are literally some of the most honest people and they're able to take criticism over what people dislike and answer it back with their opinion but keep it respectful.They don't give you the starter pack 101 of "Just don't watch", "No one asked for your opinion", "If you don't have something nice to say..."

Some of his fans are way too sensitive and rather than accepting that not everyone is going to agree with what's happening or better, not everything that your idol says is true. If any of his fans did go attack wiishu or made any snide comment to her on his "Announcement" post or better yet any of wiishu's photos. They're a true example of a fucking idiot.

Also as stated, I do think Jack reads here. As I think Ethan does because they both mentioned it.
But also Jack has been liking alot of posts saying "Don't look into criticism/hate posts" which is fine but considering he's made it clear (Maybe before or maybe he didn't say this but.. here comes paraphrasing). That he wants to grow with his fanbase.

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

hayaya wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 pm
Also, I'd like to add that it really bugs me when fans blindly follow someone despite his or her consistently rotten actions/behavior. Many people jumped ship the minute Gab was introduced as Jack's new gf, some going as far as hating on Signe. They didn't even stop to think that Jack didn't really enter into this new relationship with a clean emotional slate. Not only that, but Gab clearly had a (big) part to play in his recent breakup. Those are the same people that will turn on Gab the moment Jack announces their breakup. As much as I feel like both Jack and Gab have to face the consequences of what they did, I just can't help but roll my eyes when I think about his fans' reactions.
It's like this weird version of hero worship where the person can't do any wrong and at the same time does everything wrong. His audience on tumblr is constantly having meltdowns about something or other that he's done/not done, but they'll also defend him until they're blue in the face.

He can be bitter towards his ex, play the victim about friends not messaging him when he won't message them, have a really strange relationship timeline, and because of his fandom being considered one of the "nice" ones it never really comes back to haunt him. It's like his fans throw a dart at a spinning board to see what they'll be upset at because it's always super random, weird stuff that doesn't matter.

Also, I feel like fandoms with nice reputations can be a lot more dangerous than toxic fandoms because of the type of people drawn in. You get people who are proud about it, so when someone says something bad they get way more defensive than someone like Jake Paul's fans. There's also this massive herd mentality thing where no one wants to step out of line but they also have the moral high ground, so they become superior in their beliefs where they can feel like they're completely right to tell people to get out of the fandom/kill themselves if a specific person has their own views or opinions. Once someone leaves their fandom, because they're continually told how good their fandom is, they can spin it as the person who left (e.g. Wiishu) is a terrible person.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
hayaya wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:59 pm
It's like this weird version of hero worship where the person can't do any wrong and at the same time does everything wrong. His audience on tumblr is constantly having meltdowns about something or other that he's done/not done, but they'll also defend him until they're blue in the face.

He can be bitter towards his ex, play the victim about friends not messaging him when he won't message them, have a really strange relationship timeline, and because of his fandom being considered one of the "nice" ones it never really comes back to haunt him. It's like his fans throw a dart at a spinning board to see what they'll be upset at because it's always super random, weird stuff that doesn't matter.

Also, I feel like fandoms with nice reputations can be a lot more dangerous than toxic fandoms because of the type of people drawn in. You get people who are proud about it, so when someone says something bad they get way more defensive than someone like Jake Paul's fans. There's also this massive herd mentality thing where no one wants to step out of line but they also have the moral high ground, so they become superior in their beliefs where they can feel like they're completely right to tell people to get out of the fandom/kill themselves if a specific person has their own views or opinions. Once someone leaves their fandom, because they're continually told how good their fandom is, they can spin it as the person who left (e.g. Wiishu) is a terrible person.
I want to compare it to trump and his supporters (minus the racism and sexism), mostly because it's the same kind of mentality: it's everyone else not me, I'm a victim, everyone tell me how great I am.

Post by Guest »

I want to point out that me saying that i don't think Sean cheated has nothing to do with Sean saying it. Its just my opinion

SystemDownload
Informer
Informer

Post by SystemDownload »

I feel like he's genuinely doesn't give a shit anymore what he throws out on his channel because we're now revisiting games that he's already played.
If they have an update, sure go ahead and show the updated content.
But its just him playing the game again, when he's already played the game already.

I'm guessing happy wheels, fnaf, undertale and alot of his best rated games are going to get thrown out because yknow.
Who wants to see a brand new game that no one has seen before.

Return to “JackSepticEye”