JackSepticEye Part 5 - SugarDaddySepticEye

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Continue here... :D

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JackSepticEye part 5

Post by takingouttrash »

It could have still been like that. "Jacksepticeye - Part 5: HILARIOUS CHOSEN TITLE HERE"

You guys come up with some amazing titles. I really wanted to see one here.

I was trying to find the time stamp for the "I'm hot" cringe so you can all suffer like I did but it wasn't working properly. It was just so cringey the way he said "I know" then looked her up and down going "pfff".

If he doesn't like PDAs why is he doing shit like that too? Although he always sounds so forced and fake to me when he does it.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Just out of curiosity how long did it take for each thread to fill up?

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

takingouttrash wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:01 am
It could have still been like that. "Jacksepticeye - Part 5: HILARIOUS CHOSEN TITLE HERE"

I was trying to find the time stamp for the "I'm hot" cringe so you can all suffer like I did but it wasn't working properly. It was just so cringey the way he said "I know" then looked her up and down going "pfff".

If he doesn't like PDAs why is he doing shit like that too? Although he always sounds so forced and fake to me when he does it.
oops, i'm sorry. This is my first topic and I didn't really think about that. I just took initiative because the other one was getting full really fast. I'll leave it to someone else next time. Once again my bad.

skyward
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by skyward »

takingouttrash wrote:It could have still been like that. "Jacksepticeye - Part 5: HILARIOUS CHOSEN TITLE HERE"

Glad I missed that part, tbh xD I thought I could endure the whole thing, but bailed in the last hour/30 minutes-ish. Their tiredness infected me :'D

Otherwise I'd say after seeing them actually interact together on camera, they do fit together. Like they're the same person (as Jack said), the same kind of boring. They complain about the same stuff, have the same jokes and stuff. Good for them, but I'm scared to see what happens when the honeymoon phase ends. Or worse (or better, idk lol), the whole relationship ends. I mean Jack would lose some friends inevitably imho, at least Suzy and Arin.

Otherwise, I think I'll unsub for the moment or just rewatch his older videos. It makes me upset because I still have fanart in the making for him but I'm lacking motivation to finish just because of the way he behaved these last streams. He used to give a lot more background info on the charity. Now not to seem as an uncultured swine but- I didn't know much about the charity until Jack announced yesterday's livestream for it. And from what he has told about it yesterday, I still don't know much about the charity. I think it would be more suitable if he started the stream with thoroughly explaining the cause and the impact the donations would have, and then go on to blabbing about Japan. That's my take on it, at least.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:04 am
not really sure about the others but I think part 3 was filled up after 15 days. I think that one was the quickest!

aaaaaaaaaah
Informer
Informer

Post by aaaaaaaaaah »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Part 1: 3 years (apparently it took so long because Jack was in there replying to people which made it awkward, but tbh I didn't really have a problem with him at this point and neither did many other people so that should be taken into account too)

Part 2: 3 months (Dec 2018-Mar 2019)

Part 3: 15 days (Mar 20-Apr 5)

Part 4: 24 days (April only)

And yeah it would've been nice to have an extra bit on the title, but the way this is going we'll get another chance in about a month lol so there's no harm done.

Itsmetheshrink
Learner
Learner

Post by Itsmetheshrink »

I probably would have titled it sugardaddysepticeye.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

aaaaaaaaaah wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:18 am
Chainsawbunny wrote:
Part 1: 3 years (apparently it took so long because Jack was in there replying to people which made it awkward, but tbh I didn't really have a problem with him at this point and neither did many other people so that should be taken into account too)

Part 2: 3 months (Dec 2018-Mar 2019)

Part 3: 15 days (Mar 20-Apr 5)

Part 4: 24 days (April only)

And yeah it would've been nice to have an extra bit on the title, but the way this is going we'll get another chance in about a month lol so there's no harm done.
My bad you guys, I feel really bad about that.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

It's fine, you don't need to keep apologizing. We understand.

CeciliaStone45
Talker
Talker

Post by CeciliaStone45 »

Yo. Not to rude but im genuinly surprised that jack got to 22 subs with how he has been going about his channel. I kniw there is ppl out there that actually may like the content he is making now but im still surprised tbh.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Itsmetheshrink wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:26 am
I probably would have titled it sugardaddysepticeye.
I contacted a moderator so hopefully they can help change it to that. That's a really good name.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: JackSepticEye Part 5 - SugarDaddySepticEye

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Jack blames the lack of "donatioms" on PayPal being down... Does anyone know when the Livestream starts? Is anyone going to watch?

TiredDollie
Learner
Learner

Post by TiredDollie »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:Jack blames the lack of "donatioms" on PayPal being down... Does anyone know when the Livestream starts? Is anyone going to watch?
I don't know when it starts and most likely won't be able to watch it anyway... bit if it's anything like it seemed to be last night I most likely won't miss anything interesting :roll:

Sent from my SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Gurlmeat123 wrote:Jack blames the lack of "donatioms" on PayPal being down... Does anyone know when the Livestream starts? Is anyone going to watch?
Do we have any way of verifying that like downdetector.com, or is that just an excuse because people weren't donating or going through the charity website directly?

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:44 am
Do we have any way of verifying that like downdetector.com, or is that just an excuse because people weren't donating or going through the charity website directly?
At one point it was down but I think he's leaning on that a bit too much. There have been other streams where PayPal went down or donation sites have crashed, people find a way to donate if they really want to.

gimmethattea
Learner
Learner

Post by gimmethattea »

My name suggestion was going to be "Happy"Jack because he's so damn happy 😂

This is going to fast for me to keep up, my Toddler is non stop lately.

Look Jack, people are poorer than a few years ago, a lot of your fans rely on parents money and you've chased away some fans, so donations are going to be lower.

And not everyone wants to watch those kinda streams.

Honestly, if he is so happy he wouldn't need to keep saying it all the time.

erraid
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by erraid »

Hey guys, first time poster here!
I have been following Jack's thread for months but now I finally made an account to actually participate.
I was watching parts of yesterday stream and there was a thing that caught my attention - when Jack and Gab were answering questions together, they say that they do not really do nicknames. I think it's interesting that Jack does not bother to think of any nicknames for his princess, whereas for Signe he was able to list like ten of them on the spot in one of her videos. I just thought it was quite telling..

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

If he was happy and interested in the work he does he wouldn't have seemed so bored every time I tuned into the stream. Honestly, I feel like someone would have mentioned if he seemed genuinely happy and enjoying himself because that behaviour seems to be painfully rare from him these days.

Post by Guest »

Did they really say slick tits and slippy dick for cute nicknames? Wth

Return to “JackSepticEye”