Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 4

Post by robomojo »

takingouttrash wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:18 pm
robomojo wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:04 pm
He wants to cut the stream short because they're both tired and they want to take a nap and watch Game of Thrones together before she leaves.
I thought getting donations was the most important part of this stream.
I tapped out but wtf seriously?

Can't they watch it on replay? When is she leaving? I usually watch it as it airs and it's 2am UK time for me but I'm with family so I'm prioritising what's important, he should too. Especially when it's for charity and he made a big speech about how much he cares... :roll:
It sounds like they want to watch it on replay but then they had to wake up early for it. Maybe because she leaves early? No idea. It sounds like they didn't want to watch it live at 3AM. His other reason for wanting to cut early is that people were going to leave the stream to watch GoT. So many excuses.

Hippetyhop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hippetyhop »

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have not watched Jack properly in a long time because I feel like he's become really disingenious (used to watch him every day up until like October).

Popped in to the stream Early, noticed the viewers were really low (didn't he use to have like 40 000 watching?).
Got bored of his Coke jokes and decided to watch an old stream with Mark, Wade and Bob instead.

Pop back in to see this Gab girl clinging all over him, stroking his neck, kissing him and acting like a fucking 13 year old. Isn't she 30?!
And I may be misremembering but hasn't Jack stated he doesn't like PDA? She seems kinda bossy though, maybe she has "changed his mind" or something..

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

First of all, you guys almost blew up my phone

I'm already getting annoyed by the stream and I just read about it here

Just tell me when someone pops the question we've all been waiting for!

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

Shoot I'm late for the party!

So I actually unsubscribed from Jack's channel about a week ago and now I took a glance at the livestream. What do I see? Gab putting her face right next to Jack like some teenager couple. :puke:
Boi I can't wait when things start to crumble and the honeymoon phase ends, she'll probably be just sitting next to him without any touchy contact. xD

About the timeline you guys were talking about, here's a few screenshots I have saved, just to remind you. [These were uploaded from someone else here on GG in earlier threads.]

RED_RUM
Informer
Informer

Post by RED_RUM »

AcadiaScarlet wrote:Shoot I'm late for the party!

So I actually unsubscribed from Jack's channel about a week ago and now I took a glance at the livestream. What do I see? Gab putting her face right next to Jack like some teenager couple. :puke:
Boi I can't wait when things start to crumble and the honeymoon phase ends, she'll probably be just sitting next to him without any touchy contact. xD

About the timeline you guys were talking about, here's a few screenshots I have saved, just to remind you. [These were uploaded from someone else here on GG in earlier threads.]
Btw I just want to state, intoxicated is not an excuse to something like this, I have an alcoholic friend and if he had done anything like this he would not blame it on the drinks. Just saying...

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

AcadiaScarlet wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:46 pm

This would fit into December around the time of the Christmas charity stream in LA. So it was after their breakups but they still hadn't announced they were together.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Alright I'm bailing on this stream but had to add that someone in chat asked if she was his sister lol

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

RED_RUM wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:54 pm
AcadiaScarlet wrote:Shoot I'm late for the party!

Btw I just want to state, intoxicated is not an excuse to something like this, I have an alcoholic friend and if he had done anything like this he would not blame it on the drinks. Just saying...

I definitely agree. Jack might've been tipsy but he should know how to control himself. We don't know what raunchy stuff he might've said or even done with Gab.
Last edited by AcadiaScarlet on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gurlmeat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurlmeat123 »

robomojo wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:02 pm
Alright I'm bailing on this stream but had to add that someone in chat asked if she was his sister lol
Same. I bailed about 30 -40 minutes ago. It was boring and I had head from jack talking way to loudly but having to keep the volume up because gab was mumbling and talking a lot softer than him; plus the tinny, shrill bad quality of his audio was really grating.

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

This stream is such a downer. I don't think he's smiled once. Streaming is like performing, and if he isn't in the right state to put on a show he shouldn't do it. I can't remember if I've posted about this before but didn't Mark say he stopped doing monthly charity livestreams because they felt like a chore and that that took away from the heart of the whole thing? Sean should take notes. Mark raised $500,000 his last charity event.

Replying to what people were saying before, I also think Mark and Sean aren't close enough for Mark to call him out on Gab and his attitude lately. If Mark doesn't have to deal with her in person then it'd be much easier to watch this trainwreck from the sidelines.

EDIT: Same with Felix if he doesn't hang out with Sean that much. Why start drama? He has a wedding to deal with.
Last edited by springshowers on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skyward
Learner
Learner

Post by skyward »

robomojo wrote:Alright I'm bailing on this stream but had to add that someone in chat asked if she was his sister lol
People also keep asking if she's his mom in chat xD

Just now, as I'm writing this - J:"Stop asking us to kiss in chat, it's so childish!" says you, Jack Image

springshowers
Learner
Learner

Post by springshowers »

I haven't watching his videos in a while but it seems like he's trying to make his voice deeper? Am I crazy? Maybe its to go with this whole bearded greasy-man persona that he's pushing.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

EchoingSilence wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 pm
Still an odd thing, to never let Signe in on anything like this in this way but he lets Evelien in and on camera for all to see.
Right? That’s like a big FUCK YOU to her there. She wasn’t good enough to appear on stream with him even with fans asking for her? He just makes excuses why he doesn’t let Signe on stream. But with Gab he’s all like “Hey have you seen her? In case you haven’t seen her enough already here’s Gab again!”

Was it really his decision to have her on stream or did she make him include her? She’s already possessive of him it would be no shock if she’s demanding too.
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

AcadiaScarlet wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:46 pm

When these were shared previously it was confirmed that the screenshot was taken from someone's Insta story that knows Sean apparently. The picture was taken around the time of the charity stream in December however, that would have been after he and Signe parted but most likely during Evelien's divorce when she and Sean had been together for awhile. And I say this as I still put money towards them getting together in October, so if that is indeed a fact of the situation right now that would mean that by this point when this picture was snapped they've been seeing each other for around 2 months.

And why is he telling the chat to stop telling them to kiss? She's been smooching his cheeks since she practically came in. :roll:

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

I rewound on the stream and his voice goes deeper when Gab comes in. So he's just trying to act sexy and masculine for her.

Her smug face in that insta story screenshot is punchable.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

OMG she seriously kissed his cheek as I went back in to check. She's so possessive and her fucking laugh is doing my head in.

skyward
Learner
Learner

Post by skyward »

takingouttrash wrote:OMG she seriously kissed his cheek as I went back in to check. She's so possessive and her fucking laugh is doing my head in.
She already did kiss him like a thousand times but he never returned it, he touched her face like once.
Also what puzzles me is, she does have a normal laugh at times and then she goes back to the weird one. I wonder if she does that on purpose or she's just not aware and noone gave her the heads-up.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

ERGH she said "I'm hot" and he gave her an up and down look and said "I know". ERGH ERGH ERGH.

It's just so cringey and nauseating. Can't wait for the honeymoon period to die.

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Triple_Axel »

takingouttrash wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:34 pm
ERGH she said "I'm hot" and he gave her an up and down look and said "I know". ERGH ERGH ERGH.

It's just so cringey and nauseating. Can't wait for the honeymoon period to die.
Can I report this post? :( Just reading all about it is making my stomach turn, I’m glad I’m not putting myself through it. Everything always sounds so cringey and forced with these two.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Wouldn't blame you, I felt like dying posting it tbh.

For a gamer she's pretty crap at games. I know it's Cup Head and it's meant to be difficult but...

Return to “JackSepticEye”