JackSepticEye Part 4

Itsmetheshrink
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JackSepticEye Part 4

Post by Itsmetheshrink »

Why does she have to be to weirdly possessive. What does she have to prove to everyone... man I dislike clingy people like this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Jesus christ, I can not fucking wait until he finally gets rid of her.

Post by Guest »

Itsmetheshrink wrote:Why does she have to be to weirdly possessive. What does she have to prove to everyone... man I dislike clingy people like this
Omg why saying the second part?? "I have Sean all to myself" Does she really feel pissed if he was giving attention to someone else, like his friends and maybe his fans?? Because he was at cons and she was probably not the center of attention, and finally he's not with anyone else except her?? Wow.
#notgoalstbh

Onelongfurby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Onelongfurby »

Whenever I see them together, I have to remind myself that they’re a couple since they sure don’t look like it. It’s so freaking awkward to look at a picture of them, to the point that I get secondhand embarrassment after looking at it for more than a few seconds.
:HK: I’m kind of a major bitch :HK:

okay-sis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by okay-sis »

A toothy smile for a change. Still looks seriously uncomfortable though.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Itsmetheshrink wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 am
Why does she have to be to weirdly possessive. What does she have to prove to everyone... man I dislike clingy people like this
Ugh... I can’t stand her bragging about Seán all the time. It’s always Seán this Seán that, “My babe is so nice to me uwu!” Just stop shoving your relationship in everyone’s faces, it’s getting old real fast. :roll:
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

AppleSauce00delete wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:28 am
thisasecret wrote:Image guess they are traveling to japan today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, he finally has a different face lol!
Also, didn't someone here mention that he always tags her whenever he posts a selfie. Now he's not!
That was me. I mentioned his constant tagging her in the Instastories.

I know there was disagreements about him reading here, but that's too much of a coincidence for him to not only stop tagging her but also try to smile now showing his teeth. If he honestly is trying to change (at all!) I wouldn't put it past him to pop in here and skim what's being said. He could also be getting sent stuff via DM from someone else who is reading here. I mean who knows for sure but I think it's a possibility.
Itsmetheshrink wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:18 am
... WTF? What is wrong with her? "I have Sean all to myself until Monday so I can properly show him around Tokyo! Much excite!"

Here Evelien, lemme fix that Tweet for you. I'm a good Tweet translator! Trust me on this! What she means is, "I've got my BOO for 5 whole days and I can't wait to drag him all over Tokyo! Show him my tattoo artist! Talk him into buying some of those new tattoos I'm wanting to get! I'll pout about it a bit and he'll feel bad than pay! Also my favorite goodies AND treats! I'll act like I shouldn't have them, but he'll spoil me! SUCH MONEY! MUCH EXCITE!"

I'm more than 50% sure that's what she means.

Lizbiz
Learner
Learner

Post by Lizbiz »

Man, the whole 'I have Sean all to myself' is even more screwed up when you keep in mind the speculation of her more or less ditching her husband for Sean

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Lizbiz wrote:Man, the whole 'I have Sean all to myself' is even more screwed up when you keep in mind the speculation of her more or less ditching her husband for Sean
EXACTLY! Basically fuck you I'm sick of being with you and I'm done with you and I want a divorce! (a couple months later) Like totally OMG you guys check out my new boyfriend! (ten thousand smiley faces and hearts)

Post by Guest »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:31 pm
Lizbiz wrote:Man, the whole 'I have Sean all to myself' is even more screwed up when you keep in mind the speculation of her more or less ditching her husband for Sean
EXACTLY! Basically fuck you I'm sick of being with you and I'm done with you and I want a divorce! (a couple months later) Like totally OMG you guys check out my new boyfriend! (ten thousand smiley faces and hearts)
You forgot!

"You guys we're totally the same size and are so in love! Like I just can't and the presen- I mean Sean is my everything UWU!"

It is extremely sad that she divorced her husband for Sean and that Sean is perfectly ok with it at that. How did that not strike him as a red flag in some way immediately? She literally threw away more than a decade of her life that she spent with another person and it's saddening. As I said before I get it that people can fall out of love, but she jumped right into another relationship with Sean and claims to be "so in love" with him. She's too immature to even grasp the concept of "basic" love in my opinion so she can take that notion and shove it. Also don't think Sean has actually said "I love you" to her yet. Has he?

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

EchoingSilence wrote:
Chainsawbunny wrote: EXACTLY! Basically fuck you I'm sick of being with you and I'm done with you and I want a divorce! (a couple months later) Like totally OMG you guys check out my new boyfriend! (ten thousand smiley faces and hearts)
You forgot!

"You guys we're totally the same size and are so in love! Like I just can't and the presen- I mean Sean is my everything UWU!"

It is extremely sad that she divorced her husband for Sean and that Sean is perfectly ok with it at that. How did that not strike him as a red flag in some way immediately? She literally threw away more than a decade of her life that she spent with another person and it's saddening. As I said before I get it that people can fall out of love, but she jumped right into another relationship with Sean and claims to be "so in love" with him. She's too immature to even grasp the concept of "basic" love in my opinion so she can take that notion and shove it. Also don't think Sean has actually said "I love you" to her yet. Has he?
I think at this point he's willing to put up with absolutely ANYTHING as long as it means that he's not alone and is getting laid, and that's sad.

Snowbreus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Snowbreus »

I've noticed this week that Jack's been ending his videos by asking for subscribers. Not that that's unusual for a youtuber, it's just not normal for him specifically, so it stood out. I remember his Twitter post from a few weeks ago trying to start a sub battle with Ninja, clearly attempting to re-create the Pewdiepie vs T-Series drama. I'm just not sure how much more growth he can realistically expect at this point. He has 21 million subs, which is wild. His views are great, more than enough to make a good living. So why is he pushing for more? The only thing I can think of is that his channel growth is starting to plateau, and maybe he's feeling insecure and afraid that the plateau will be followed by a drop in viewership.

I genuinely like Jack, but it's uncomfortable seeing him insist that he feels great when there's obviously some negative stuff happening in the background that's impacting the quality of his content and the way he interacts with others on social media. Happy people don't desperately try to convince others that they're happy, they just live their life. I hope Jack gets his stuff sorted out soon and can start enjoying his life and work again.
~~~ :cuted: ~~~

thatscottishgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by thatscottishgirl »

Snowbreus wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:28 pm
I've noticed this week that Jack's been ending his videos by asking for subscribers. Not that that's unusual for a youtuber, it's just not normal for him specifically, so it stood out. I remember his Twitter post from a few weeks ago trying to start a sub battle with Ninja, clearly attempting to re-create the Pewdiepie vs T-Series drama. I'm just not sure how much more growth he can realistically expect at this point. He has 21 million subs, which is wild. His views are great, more than enough to make a good living. So why is he pushing for more? The only thing I can think of is that his channel growth is starting to plateau, and maybe he's feeling insecure and afraid that the plateau will be followed by a drop in viewership.

I genuinely like Jack, but it's uncomfortable seeing him insist that he feels great when there's obviously some negative stuff happening in the background that's impacting the quality of his content and the way he interacts with others on social media. Happy people don't desperately try to convince others that they're happy, they just live their life. I hope Jack gets his stuff sorted out soon and can start enjoying his life and work again.
Just a hunch but the whole competing with ninja thing a few weeks back do you think he wanted to do that for attention? Like Pewdiepie VS T-Series sub war got loads of attention and he went up millions. Do you think Jack hoped by trying to start a competing war he would get millions more subscribers?
Got it memorised?

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

He probably needs the extra money to pay for Gab.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

Well he did sort of tell people to fuck off, "if you don't like it then you can leave". Maybe he realizes the charity livestream is coming up and he's hoping to get some rich people so he doesn't look like a whiny little brat begging for money again, you know so he can get some sleep.

robomojo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robomojo »

Evelien mentioned that he was going to have sub-goals for this charity stream. So I guess he'll do something if they hit goals along the way. Honestly he should've been doing that for his other streams but he always seems unprepared for them. We'll see if the sub-goals help him finish faster this time so he can go sleep.

Chainsawbunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chainsawbunny »

He just uploaded a video where he plays scary games with a heart rate monitor, gee I wonder where he would get such a brilliant idea as that.

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:06 am
He just uploaded a video where he plays scary games with a heart rate monitor, gee I wonder where he would get such a brilliant idea as that. Image
Gee whiz Jack you’re soooo original. :roll:
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

Chainsawbunny wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:06 am
He just uploaded a video where he plays scary games with a heart rate monitor, gee I wonder where he would get such a brilliant idea as that. Image
At least it's a bit better since they're supposed to be "scary" games. I'd watch a heart monitor episode for that. Which I had also mentioned on here in either his or Gab's thread! Holy! Coincidence!?

AcadiaScarlet
Learner
Learner

Post by AcadiaScarlet »

Hi!
Long time lurker, first time posting. I found JSE part 2 from searching and began reading. Also English is not my first language so possible grammar mistakes. :D

Background story, used to be a fan of Jack for 4 years. Found his channel after I was in a car accident. His videos helped me through the healing process of my broken thigh bone. He used to feel like a down-to-earth, caring, geniune person. And because of that, I developed a crush on him (I was 17 ok- xd) Obviously I was devastated when he started dating Wiishu. Then felt bad when they broke up, and was devasted again when he started dating Gab. It felt really odd how he went to another relationship so quickly.
After reading about the whole situation and theories here on GG and how he has changed, I actually realized how it's true. The fact that he might've cheated on Wiishu emotionally and broke up with her through phone/text. I felt horribly bad for her for the whole situation, but I'm glad she's now glowing on her IG.
Aside from the whole crush thing, Jack is a person I used to look up to. Now that he's turned into this arrogant snappy dick. Watching his content is more and more diffcult nowdays, his golden times were during the green hair times. Not because of the green hair, but because it's an easy reminder. Feels like he's putting a constant act and he doesn't feel like himself. :(
His current situation doesn't seem good. If he's gonna change, it needs to be huge. I'm betting Jack and Gab will last around 10 months, since she's a rebound. He can become a decent person again, but we don't know when that will happen.
Okay rant over lemme hop in to the present!
---
His way of being private about relationships has really changed since Gab. Constantly trying to prove on social media how "happy couple" they are, sad.
That group photo tho, I like how it seems all normal, but Gab's hand needs to peek and grab on Jack like showing "he's mine, even in photos" It would've been more natural if her hand wasnt there but no, definitely obsessive. :rofl:

In his newest funniest, no sorry, cringiest home videos I rolled my eyes out of my eye sockets(that's what they're called right?) at 7:25 when he told the lady to take a shower instead of a bath, because she's ruining the environment. How about you Jack, travelling in an airplane every month? :roll:

Return to “JackSepticEye”