Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: JackSepticEye

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

Valentine777 wrote:
Chibi Mooncat wrote:
eggo wrote:He seems to be going on a lot of "trips" lately. :rofl:
He’s back in LA to do more things and there was something about having his own studio set up there. If anyone remembers he said he was going to have an office in Brighton that was ready for him to sign, but since he was travelling on tours and conventions all the time he never got around to it. So he could have an office in LA whenever he visits (and possibly move there if the Article 13 thing passes).
He’s in LA? Confirmation? Or did he say in his stream yesterday?
Yes he said at his stream he’s going there.
:cuted:

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cheeringphil »

[youtube][/youtube]
this caught me off guard. not very... "jack"
su'udzon at its finest

Chibi Mooncat
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Chibi Mooncat »

cheeringphil wrote:[youtube]<a class="vglnk" href="[/youtube" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>jZwQUKf7En4</span><span>[/</span><span>youtube</span></a>]
this caught me off guard. not very... "jack"
Apparently YouTube auto picked the thumbnail, from what Jack said from a post he reblogged.
:cuted:

Post by Guest »

What’s the point of the pole dancing video? I feel like I missed the joke?

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Valentine777 wrote:Breathing some life into this thread! Excited to see Jack present at the Game Awards. He seems to be getting pretty famous. Wonder if that will give him a big head.

Did you guys hear how abunch of fan gifts (during tour) were found in the trash? Jack claimed he didn’t know and its because there wasn’t much coordination between his team and the venue.

You guys think he’s telling the truth? Lol.
Yo this thread is slowly coming back to life :D
He’s gonna be at the game awards? Is he just there to watch or participating? Istg if fortnite wins game of the year I’m going to drive to California and throw myself off of the roof of the Game Awards venue.
If you think about it, Sean has probably amassed so much shit from his fans that he doesn’t know what to do with it. I wonder what he does with it? Or maybe he just throws it out, if he does, woof.

Sour Lemon
Informer
Informer

Post by Sour Lemon »

Valentine777 wrote:
Sour Lemon wrote:
Valentine777 wrote:Breathing some life into this thread! Excited to see Jack present at the Game Awards. He seems to be getting pretty famous. Wonder if that will give him a big head.

Did you guys hear how abunch of fan gifts (during tour) were found in the trash? Jack claimed he didn’t know and its because there wasn’t much coordination between his team and the venue.

You guys think he’s telling the truth? Lol.
Yo this thread is slowly coming back to life :D
He’s gonna be at the game awards? Is he just there to watch or participating? Istg if fortnite wins game of the year I’m going to drive to California and throw myself off of the roof of the Game Awards venue.
If you think about it, Sean has probably amassed so much shit from his fans that he doesn’t know what to do with it. I wonder what he does with it? Or maybe he just throws it out, if he does, woof.
He’s going to present an award, I don’t know which one.

I had wondered where’s all the fan art he gets. I figured they’re shipped to his house and he keeps it in the garage. Or he does throw it away, but doesn’t want it to be pubic knowledge.
I never really understood giving a youtuber a gift, they aint a friend of yours and you don’t know what they Hell there gonna do with it. I’m not wasting my time and money just to give/make you something that you’re just gonna throw out

Return to “JackSepticEye”