Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FatMermaid wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:23 pm
She wants to be YouTube famous. I think this is her second or third attempt at having a successful channel. She tried her hand at a music channel a while ago.
Yep - and with this channel she tried her hand at traditional beauty guru, then project panner, and now that both of those never worked out, she's arrived at whatever the hell it is she's doing now... 8-)

sgushenka
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sgushenka »

Ok, made an account to comment.

The most infuriating thing about Lucia is how she wants to present an aspirational lifestyle, a low-maintenance, minimal consumer footprint, ethical life, but delivers none of it. Not just the PR packages, sponsorships, "no buys", but the lifestyle she presents through social media contradicts everything she says. The plush dolls she keeps on her bed, which don't look that far removed from the Jerrod Blandino cereal box mascot style. The bedding she buys from Urban Outfitters, a brand that repeatedly rips off indie artists' designs. The cheap plastic chokers, and her polyester fast fashion wardrobe that looked like it fell off a truck of H&M seconds.

That's why I unsubbed and stopped watching. Nothing she presents is worth aspiring too; she looks and acts like a hot mess, and unlike Kesha (who can pull off the hot mess aesthetic), Lucia doesn't have the substance or charisma to retain her viewing numbers.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meomix »

sgushenka wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:30 am
Ok, made an account to comment.

The most infuriating thing about Lucia is how she wants to present an aspirational lifestyle, a low-maintenance, minimal consumer footprint, ethical life, but delivers none of it. Not just the PR packages, sponsorships, "no buys", but the lifestyle she presents through social media contradicts everything she says. The plush dolls she keeps on her bed, which don't look that far removed from the Jerrod Blandino cereal box mascot style. The bedding she buys from Urban Outfitters, a brand that repeatedly rips off indie artists' designs. The cheap plastic chokers, and her polyester fast fashion wardrobe that looked like it fell off a truck of H&M seconds.

That's why I unsubbed and stopped watching. Nothing she presents is worth aspiring too; she looks and acts like a hot mess, and unlike Kesha (who can pull off the hot mess aesthetic), Lucia doesn't have the substance or charisma to retain her viewing numbers.
Basically she is acting "Woke" cause it's trendy which is the most irritating thing of all. What is also very annoying is she is acting like she would rather be anywhere but on youtube making videos and is hoping she gets popular so that the sponsorship's, PR packages and LA deals can start rolling in.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FireShot Capture 435 - GRWM_ My Minimal Makeup Routine! - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 436 - GRWM_ My Minimal Makeup Routine! - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
Today's video is a GRWM! How to achieive this lewk. :? :rofl:
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=36AFyHhLvII
FireShot Capture 437 - GRWM_ My Minimal Makeup Routine! - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

This look doesn't even really look like she has makeup on so idk why she felt the need to make a whole ass video on it? It's super minimal and not something most people don't know how to do. I also hate that shes using the Colourpop lipstick in Still Crazy bc I own that shade and i love it :/ but it doesn't flatter her.

also!! pluck those goddamn eyebrows!

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

What look?! Lol she’s laughable. She always looks the same and never does anything unique with her makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

saltypineapple wrote: This look doesn't even really look like she has makeup on so idk why she felt the need to make a whole ass video on it? It's super minimal and not something most people don't know how to do. I also hate that shes using the Colourpop lipstick in Still Crazy bc I own that shade and i love it :/ but it doesn't flatter her.

also!! pluck those goddamn eyebrows!
bEcAuSe sHe teAcHeS yOu PoO0R MorTal oN hOw to Be a TrUe mInimAliSt! (aKa HeRe fOr thE FrEe StuFf)

(she's like: but please, still send me PR and I won't even bother to learn how to do actual 2019 thumnails, I'll stay in 2009).
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Bear with it, maybe she will hop unto gaming far far away from us when her makeup channel tanks.

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by FatMermaid »

You can tell her hair wants no part of this nonsense because it's so sad and lifeless.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FatMermaid wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:26 pm
You can tell her hair wants no part of this nonsense because it's so sad and lifeless.
I love how she keeps mentioning that 'you guyz always ask me for a hair tutorial, but i really do nothing specialz' :rofl:
Yeah Chia, you can tell.

sgushenka
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sgushenka »

Her GRWM... Lawd.

She dabs her brush in the blush, but has to swipe it on the back of her hand because "it's too pigmented". Why not just use a lighter hand picking up product? Is she trying to pan it just like she digs into her eyeshadows?

On top of disregarding her opinions on ethical consumption, you should also ignore any of Lucia's makeup advice. This girl doesn't know how to flatter her natural features. Her brows have the most beautiful natural arch to them, if only she bothered to clean them up! And her beautiful curls not only look flat, but crispy and greasy.

Full, natural brows are one type of look... but Sesame Street trashcan muppet brows are another.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

sgushenka wrote:Her GRWM... Lawd.

Full, natural brows are one type of look... but Sesame Street trashcan muppet brows are another.
Omg that’s hilarious ImageImageImageImageImage

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

alwaysspillingtea wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:55 pm
sgushenka wrote:Her GRWM... Lawd.

Omg that’s hilarious ImageImageImageImageImage

It kills me to see her eyebrows. I have very thick eyebrows too but they don’t look like that because of the cheap eyebrow razors from the dollar tree and an old Iranian lady who runs a threading salon 😂
Lucia it’s not that hard! I promise you it will look better! Your foundation will probably apply better if you don’t have hair covering your temples and forehead, too.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

That GRWM was so boring. The wind outside was the most exciting part. It would be one thing if she was doing her colorful looks (but not BLUE, she doesn't wear blue!) , because at least then there would be some type of technique to show. But wearing no eyeshadow, having mascara be the main focus of your eyes and not showing how you apply it...what made her think that was an interesting idea for a video?

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

Anyone grossed out by how she applied concealer? With her finger, she wiped off some from her shape tape wand and applied it to her face. Now I know doe foot applicators may not be the most sanitary option, but that has to be worse.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

hcburbs wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:12 pm
Anyone grossed out by how she applied concealer? With her finger, she wiped off some from her shape tape wand and applied it to her face. Now I know doe foot applicators may not be the most sanitary option, but that has to be worse.
My god, and yet they are able to apply lipstick no problemo, they need to stop with this farce or get everything in a pump. Cause even the brush touching your face then the blush is a problem. Stop pretending to be germaphobe for views.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FireShot Capture 444 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_luciarose2_.png
:? ......wha...?
(from instagram)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

That comic-con just came out of nowhere.

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:15 am
FireShot Capture 444 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_luciarose2_.png

(from instagram)
What!? Is this the next stage of her beauty guru career? :rofl: :rofl:

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
(from instagram)
Is that her twin brother?

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”