Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Re: Lucia Pulls Orange (The New Neutral) Part 5

Post by eviefrye »

breaddelete117 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:59 pm
Man the drama videos done about Lucia were posted over a year ago and I thought by now her channel would recover because I’ve seen channels in the past lose thousands of subs only to gain them back with time but no- she’s still losing subs every day.
Speaking of which, did anyone see when James Charles got that big scandal that she jumped out on twitter saying that "sHe KnOWs wHaT is To bE buLliEd bY dRaMa ChaNelLs" and that she know what is to be called out in front of a lot of people?

LOL
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

breaddelete117 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:59 pm
Man the drama videos done about Lucia were posted over a year ago and I thought by now her channel would recover because I’ve seen channels in the past lose thousands of subs only to gain them back with time but no- she’s still losing subs every day.
The problem with Lucia is that she is boring, I can't even hate watch her anymore.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alwaysspillingtea »

I only watch her sometimes. Does anyone think she is going to completely quit YT once she travels to Paris? I think she said she will be there for 6 months or something. She pretty much has panic attacks over which makeup she is going to take to Paris so I highly doubt she is going to take any gear for filming YT videos.

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by FatMermaid »

She seems to think this is her job so maybe she'll film with her phone and ring light.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

New video answering assumptions about the Chia Seed, in a *brutally* honest way, apparently :?
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=fJymp7jWC1M
FireShot Capture 457 - Subscriptions - YouTube - https___www.youtube.com_feed_subscriptions.png
Not watched it yet, but might comment later if I do!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Ok, I had it on 1.75x speed in the background while playing the Sims (don't judge me)....

She's basically reading a load of comments about how amazing she is, and agreeing with them, lol. She also loves how 'powerful and strong' her eyebrows are (complete with sassy finger pointing while she said it). :rofl:
FireShot Capture 459 - Answering Your Assumptions About Me! BRUTALL_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
Apparently she never watched any of the 'drama' videos made about her last year, but it put her in a 'dark place' and people were making up lies etc etc... She also says she's not planning on closing down her channel in the near future.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

s1dthesqu1d
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by s1dthesqu1d »

Why does she always look so fucking smug? She has such a punchable face. I'm not a violent person or anything but c'mon, don't you just wanna punch her?

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

s1dthesqu1d wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:57 am
Why does she always look so fucking smug? She has such a punchable face. I'm not a violent person or anything but c'mon, don't you just wanna punch her?

For some reason this just reminded me - one of the questions was 'is your hair real?' and apparently she gets asked it quite frequently. She seemed to take it as a compliment (and not :bozo: ) and then went on to talk about her hair care routine.... :rofl:

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Haha when she said someone asked if her hair was real it sounded like such an offensive question. But apparently she didn’t think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lmaooooo how could anyone think someone would choose to have that hair if they weren’t born with it

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by FatMermaid »

^^ That question had to be shade.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her rant about her brows was so annoying

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

If you're bored, here's the link to a livestream she did today. Apparently she's going to do another Q&A video soon, lol. She's been super-stressed about planning her backpacking trip etc etc.

Oh. And she 'really cares about fashion' so it'll be 'so hard (for her) in France, not being able to take all her beautiful clothes' .... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

I don't know why.. something just wants to make be block this woman, it's like she's envious of others beauty or something similarly off-putting.

You
Are
Not
Going
To
Make
Money
Off
Youtube
Lucia

Stop trying so hard.

sergeantsantiago
Talker
Talker

Post by sergeantsantiago »

Hi hi, first post here at GG! Been lurking on this thread for a while...

I first had Lucia recommended to me quite a while ago (when she was still ranting about PR). I watched one or two videos but found her too holier-than-thou for my tastes.

Then I found the threads here and here is my main gripe (hypocrisy, nonsensical rambling, and taking everything far too personally / inflated sense of importance aside): why would I take advice from a beauty channel when she a) can't do make up for shit but b) isn't well groomed?

Her hair always looks awful, her make up isn't well-blended, is too heavy-handed, and doesn't suit her. She sure has a real talent for choosing shades that don't suit her, especially lipstick. Her eyebrows, too, need a good pluck or threading.

I'm not saying you have to be stunning or gorgeous to make beauty videos. But you should have an interest in beauty, right, and grooming is Beauty Basics 101. Just like you wouldn't watch a booktube (is that the word?) if it was obvious the person in question just skimmed through books and didn't care for them enough to offer good recommendations or opinions, why watch Lucia when she just looks so bad all the time? What could she teach me or show me about make up? Nothing, my friends, cos she ain't got a clue.

I mean, I'm not so good at or experimental with make up myself, and for the longest time I had my hair short so it was easier to handle, but I just cannot fathom how she can look at her uneven, unblended makeup and her gross, lank hair and think that ... that's... fine. She must be surrounded by a bunch of yes-men cos my mum definitely let me know when my hair wasn't flattering.

With some simple fixes, she could really look quite nice. But the fact that, on top of EVERYTHING -- but especially the key issue of looking greasy and ungroomed or just straight up clownish -- she sees herself as an aUtHoRiTy On MaKeUp is, uh, deluded, Lucia my dear.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Looking like Lord Farquaad in summer attire. Image

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Good god she just looks like a dad who put on a bikini to make fun of his daughters, she needs to stop.
She does not want to learn grooming, she has no business in the beauty community.
Even As Told By Kenya in her broke ass hood life understands basic grooming.

alwaysspillingtea
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have nothing against anyone who cross dresses but Lucia looks like a male cross dresser in that photo lol.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

So apparently youtube has been her priority all this time, but not for the next 6 months lol. She wanted to pre-film 6 months of content to upload while she's gone, but that didn't work out (lol wtf). Blah, blah she'll be doing a load of vlogs apparently instead. Yawn.

sergeantsantiago
Talker
Talker

Post by sergeantsantiago »

It's hard to put into words how much I hate her video thumbnails.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”