Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Re: Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Post by Slexov »

litnerd wrote:
Slexov wrote:Aaand the comments are disabled.
Whoa, what happened in the comments? Must've been major. Sad I missed it!
Actually I'm not sure if it's just a problem I'm having or not. But I can't see the comments anymore
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Slexov wrote:Actually I'm not sure if it's just a problem I'm having or not. But I can't see the comments anymore
It says '41 comments', but I don't see any. Maybe not disable but all deleted then? I don't know.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Slexov wrote:
litnerd wrote:
Slexov wrote:Aaand the comments are disabled.
Whoa, what happened in the comments? Must've been major. Sad I missed it!
Actually I'm not sure if it's just a problem I'm having or not. But I can't see the comments anymore
So, I can't get the comments to load, but it doesn't say that comments are disabled either. However, it does say that there are 0 comments. I clicked on a random video and I can't get the comments on that one to load either, but the comment counter is at 244, so it's probably accurate there. Hmmmm.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Nance wrote:
Slexov wrote:Actually I'm not sure if it's just a problem I'm having or not. But I can't see the comments anymore
It says '41 comments', but I don't see any. Maybe not disable but all deleted then? I don't know.
41? There were definitely 77 last time I checked. On HookTube it says 81

Nance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nance »

litnerd wrote: I clicked on a random video and I can't get the comments on that one to load either,
I click on other recommend new video, they say '73 comments' but I don't see anything either, maybe YT derp again, the video might be too new. Sorry, I accuse Lucia deleting her comments too soon, I should have wait 2-3 hours...

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Nance wrote:
litnerd wrote: I clicked on a random video and I can't get the comments on that one to load either,
I click on other recommend new video, they say '73 comments' but I don't see anything either, maybe YT derp again, the video might be too new. Sorry, I accuse Lucia deleting her comments too soon, I should have wait 2-3 hours...
Given her history nobody can blame you.

eviefrye
Talker
Talker

Post by eviefrye »

Nance wrote:
I'm watching another video (of a different user) and it's the same, there must be some bug
me quiere hasta tu hermana,
me quiere nana nana

DAR DE BAJA UNA TARJETA, CERDA

Tater
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tater »

This person is a hero
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I watched her latest video at 1.5 speed. These beauty channels will never learn. Even if you don't like drama channels, the stupidest thing to do is to go on about how pathetic and gross you think they are in your videos. Congrats Lucia, you've just made yourself a drama channel fave.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Lol imagine wanting to be a musician and citing jonas bros and one direction as your inspo

Fuck I just can't with any of her
pls water me

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

indoorplant wrote:Lol imagine wanting to be a musician and citing jonas bros and one direction as your inspo

Her music taste is so basic and her young celeb crushes makes me cringe and wish that I wasn't the same age as her so nobody can lump me in with someone who still thinks Harry Styles and Justin Bieber are hot. :|

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

litnerd wrote:She is so delusional about her dropping subscribers. She's literally saying she doesn't care.

Did she put on the Fenty primer that she's selling? It didn't look like the Becca primer.
So she's selling it, but wants to get some last uses out of it, to get even more of her moneys worth from it? That's appalling!
Nance wrote:She had the opportunity to talk about the Israel trip, show that she gives a singular damn about people dying, the war, what Birthright is about or even the lgbties there at the parade, nope, she was full 'I want to see everything, go everywhere, hihi, the world is such a beautiful place', that kind of thing.

She put herself in the anti-consumerist box, this is still on her twitter bio for sake. So of course people will criticism and call her an hypocrite, because she is. She want the cake and eat it too. I don't care if she want to buy something or change her mind every minute, but if she gonna call herself an anti-consumerist, a smart consumer, take pride about her realistic collection and don't do first impressions like other gurus, then we can call her out. We didn't put her in a box, she is the one who use those words. It's like we are morons because we call her out on doing the opposite on what she said couple days ago.
She's so selfish and self-centric in how she thinks about the world, its disgusting.

And 100% agree. She's the one who labelled and kept labelling herself without even truly knowing or thinking what that means. And when her actions and words go against the labels and stuff she's proclaimed recently before that, she can't expect people to ignore the gaping holes in her logic and her behaviour.

That intro, oh god the cringe. And can she stop grabbing at her hair, like she's a horse and that's her damn harness >.<

She got so many questions, yet I bet left out so many that weren't kissing her ass.

Her mention about her previous channel. We know why she truly stopped that channel, because she didn't get herbig break and become a famous musician, just like Taylor Swift. Emphasis on the famous.

So much defensiveness in this. Lmao I love her trying to explain her sub haemorrhaging. No, Moochia, people are unsubbing so consistently, that the daily totals are always negative, because of the hypocrisy, the misinformation and your own actions. Among other things. As others have pointed out. Try taking some responsibility and actually thinking whether some of what you're writing off as blind, uninformed hate is actually valid criticism or points.

Although personally I do wonder with the daily unsubbings, if its a case of more people are slowly becoming wise to how she really is with each new upload, if they were still holding out on a chance for her or something else.

I doubt a channel would consistently lose this much daily if it was a simple case of people wanting only videos like a series they started doing. The unsubbing, I bet would've been mainly in the initial first few periods of absence of those videos being posted, and then would continue to happen in drib and drabs every so often after that. She's so damn oblivious. I really do wonder sometimes how she got this self-delusional and unaware of her own errors or mistakes as being on her. A lot of people make a mistake or an error of judgement/thought, they learn from it. Not our Chia though :roll:

The drama channels I watched weren't putting words into her mouth, they were taking the stuff she'd said and done. Bluechia so damn up her own ass, ego wise. She has the self-awareness of an incredibly young child.

The whole rant about people not letting her change was hilarious. She's so obtuse, and ignoring anything not praising her as invalid. And her not liking one palette is never any justification for blindly trashing a brand from then on, not unless the brand is up to some shady shit. Like Huda and the proclaiming the Rose Gold palette was being sold for the last time, everyone get your hands on it if you've ever wanted it, it's limited edition and not coming back. That sort of behaviour, brands deserve to have that not being forgotten. Too Faced having cute packaging and her not liking something she got with a gift card, Lord help me :roll: Though I side eye TF now because of their association with Jackie Aina, after she thought to accuse someone of a crime with no evidence. I digress, some people would never be able to buy a palette that price, and not all products are going to be hits. Some are duds, or stuff we just won't like. But then, Chia doesn't do personal responsibility or actual growth *shrugs*

Her mentioning she's probably going to cry today. I didn't check the comments at all, because I'm betting there were so many concerned stans there. Way to fish for sympathy. I'd commend her manipulativeness, if it was a move to try shift attention away from, or sway people to ignore more of the valid criticism or questions she doesn't answer.

And the complete lack of talking about Israel, KVD and many other things comes as no surprise, unfortunately. And as said previously in this thread, you don't speak up or take a side in these things, you'd basically doing the same as condoning and supporting it.
Slexov wrote:
indoorplant wrote:Lol imagine wanting to be a musician and citing jonas bros and one direction as your inspo

Her music taste is so basic and her young celeb crushes makes me cringe and wish that I wasn't the same age as her so nobody can lump me in with someone who still thinks Harry Styles and Justin Bieber are hot. :|
Don't worry about it! For one thing, you don't stick your fingers in your ears and go la la la, whenever something serious is happening. You've far more logic and capability to act and think for yourself, than Chia does in a pinkie finger.

And fuck, I sound old and a little parental posting this lol I'm in my 20s, I swear
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Lol I actually thought her bronzer looked better than in her past videos for once. maybe I just need to learn about it more, I’ve only recently gotten better at makeup.

Anyway she rambles too much and makes herself sound more dumb by backtracking on what she’s previously said. I also really don’t like her nose. I know it’s so petty but it’s just so.. gross looking at the end?? It’s unfortunate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coomelody
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Coomelody »

I am not sure if it is a coincident that Angelica just posted a video about negativity today as well.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Coomelody wrote:I am not sure if it is a coincident that Angelica just posted a video about negativity today as well.
The whole Liv/Mooch/ Angelica crew is really on it with adressing haters and lost subs lately.

Although I think Angelica worried too much about getting hate over not liking Halo Beauty, since basically nobody did.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Also does she have to keep mentioning her friend zohan or whatever it was. Like who in a Q&a answers a question from their friend espesh when the question is 'how is ur day'. That's not a question, but we get it you're having something sad happening and you want us to feel sorry for you but you won't tell us anything about it. And we get it you have a new guy you like in Israel.
pls water me

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Untitled.jpg
Holy shit, Moochia spent more of her money. Although to be fair, she's probably gotten and not spent more from adsense and stuff.

But yeah, it's looking more and more like she's trying to entirely shed anti-consumerism, serious project panning and 'small' collections; especially with all the recent emphasis on growth and change. And how it's only everyone else who is the problem for not accepting and understanding when so much hasn't added up in her words and actions lol

Methinks she's well and truly trying to sweep the label she gave herself under the rug. She keeps trying for a new start, with all these BS excuses, untrue explanations and omissions of other criticism like it never existed; she's seriously wanting to to shift into a full beauty guru channel again :rofl:

Unfortunately for her, once stuff is on the internet, it's there. She can't just pretend so much didn't happen or was said, and have it happen through the magic of thinking. I really wonder what her reaction is going to be when that reality hits home for her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

She deleted the livestream Q and A I think, that's the negative views. And yeah this entire thing about growth is BS to cover up how she wants to take her channel now.

The thing is if she becomes a generic beauty guru she nights start gaining followers again once she's shed all of the smaller YouTuber subs away.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

buywhatyoulike wrote:
Untitled.jpg
Holy shit, Moochia spent more of her money. Although to be fair, she's probably gotten and not spent more from adsense and stuff.

But yeah, it's looking more and more like she's trying to entirely shed anti-consumerism, serious project panning and 'small' collections; especially with all the recent emphasis on growth and change. And how it's only everyone else who is the problem for not accepting and understanding when so much hasn't added up in her words and actions lol

Methinks she's well and truly trying to sweep the label she gave herself under the rug. She keeps trying for a new start, with all these BS excuses, untrue explanations and omissions of other criticism like it never existed; she's seriously wanting to to shift into a full beauty guru channel again :rofl:

Unfortunately for her, once stuff is on the internet, it's there. She can't just pretend so much didn't happen or was said, and have it happen through the magic of thinking. I really wonder what her reaction is going to be when that reality hits home for her.
Holy shit did she just pull a "pale princess"? Girl I've seen lighter people make that highlighter work. I HAVE that highlighter and even though I am darker, I know it works for lighter skins. I bought that shade on the recommendations of lighter skinned BGs. Ulta website has pictures of lighter skinned women wearing it!!! This girl is spewing literal junk to 35,000 of her subs and she refuses to take a single class on makeup or even learn from YT. Does she think a highlighter is worn to full opacity by applying 10026 layers of it on the cheek bone? I am flabbergasted!

Tater
Learner
Learner

Post by Tater »

I have that shade. I’m also too fair for the lightest shade of most foundations. I make that highlight work. If she craps on that highlighter in a video I might lose my mind. I personally love that product.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

Slexov wrote:"
See that's the thing- what's the end game, for her? Is she going to leverage this "valuable experience" into an actual career? Is she going to start a makeup line someday? Is she going to go into lifestyle blogging a couple of years down the road? Is anyone going to care? My super cynical prediction? She'll take a year off from college, or finish in four and get a job thanks to mom and dad. However rich people go about it. Being "woke" was a convenient thing to set her apart from others and make her feel special and smart, but being an ignorant product of privilege is so much easier to go back to. She would never get a job in the service of others because why would it ever be about other people?

I don't think Lucia can actually make it is a makeup blogger. She is just so ill-informed. Even her choice of "Precious Petals" as a highlighter. When that formula/line came out, there were only two colors, Precious Petals being the lighter of the two, and the one with the reportedly better formula. But since then, there have been more colors released, with plenty of lighter shades to choose from. Lucia is way behind here.

Someone mentioned that she's just not bright...and I have to agree. Beauty "gurus" should be with it in some way and Lucia is with it in no ways. Period. From the way she dresses, and thinks that everything is so simple- like everyone being able to suddenly be cool about the fact that she's just going to do on youtube whatever gets her the most free stuff- just because that's what she said she is going to do now. What??

And honestly, she was terrible to listen to in her latest video. Like especially terrible. She was condescending, rambling, and her facial expressions are just so exaggerated all of the time.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

Slexov wrote:She deleted the livestream Q and A I think, that's the negative views. And yeah this entire thing about growth is BS to cover up how she wants to take her channel now.

The thing is if she becomes a generic beauty guru she nights start gaining followers again once she's shed all of the smaller YouTuber subs away.
Excellent work Holmes. Lol am serious! I was wondering what she was deleting and why. This explains a lot! How shady. I bet she got the idea of a stream from us, heard about the money she can make through streams and threw caution to the winds. She did an impromptu stream to avoid the real questions. I am bummed I missed it lol. Also, why do it and delete it? Although I'd much rather combine chemical peels and retinol than have any association with liv, ever! She is a gross person with no class.

Back to Chia, not even once in that video did I find her to be relatable. She keeps yelling at someone, I have no idea who? She keeps showing off her 40,000(???) subs and her new found hobby converted into a money making part-time job, I have no idea why coz at this moment her channel is a joke. I watch these guys (Elle, Angelica, Blue) like I used to hate watch Big Brother and Honey boo boo (please don't judge me, I also watch Emmy winning shows to make up for lost life-karma points) so for them to say this hate watching and discussing is new, is a joke. Hate watching has existed since forever. People love a good trainwreck. Isabel Bedoya, KVD, Fyre Festival are all prime examples and I bet these guys did the same when these stories broke. Now that the target is them, they are like l"eave if you don't like us". The thing is, for better or for worse, you are the same as a celeb (albeit a D lister) now and people will have opinions about you, just like they do about Kim K and Jackie Aina. No one forced you to create a public channel and act dumb in public. Your stupidity is fair game and it is not bullying if someone calls you out on your ignorance, bigotry , scams or bad behavior. At the end of the day, you get your ad sense. Just take that and your poo worthy PR and go!

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

I was wondering if she was pulling a Pale Princess :rofl: I still cringe at her having said 'I get so tan', another hallmark comment you can get from some of those types.

Honestly I'm not sure if she shed the previous subs who knew what she used to be about, that she'd even find success as a beauty guru channel. Those channels can require work, and she's proven to be a lazy sod. Not to mention, she isn't great at makeup, nor as I see it, does she have the charisma to make it work. She'd expect everyone else to inform of her launches, of the details about a product; she doesn't take initiative often. In fact I've only seen her take initiative when it comes to jumping the boat and messaging companies about PR lol As said by hcburbs, she isn't with it. She doesn't know enough about makeup and she doesn't even seek to try fix that gap of knowledge by herself.

Plus she can be so defensive and combative in her replies to even constructive criticism or advice. I remember comments of people trying to help with advice about ways to make stuff work better, or stuff they found helpful. And in all those replies by her, she's always been passive aggressive, dismissive or acting like she outright knows better. Personalities like that aren't conducive to being in the public eye and being well regarded. At least not without having at least something like great charisma or skill for manipulating their PR image, that works to help counter their flaws/what they lack.

Great work figuring out what got deleted. I have a personal theory about it. Well two, though number one is more a funny thought to me.
1) I think maybe either she read here and saw talk of how she nearly showed nipple :rofl:
2) Maybe she got some backlash privately about KVD and her stance on it purely being her kid and her kid's life. Maybe she deleted the livestream, and is trying to act like she never said that. Especially with the lack of mention of KVD at all in her GRWM.
Perhaps she twigged early that it was an issue many feel strong about, many who are more educated about the topic and the actual risks to others. Then cut the livestream video down and didn't talk about it in her Q&A because she isn't trying to deliberately provoke more sub loss. It was this GRWM she was saying she was going to talk about it with, yes? If so, it strikes me as funny how silent she is now.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

buywhatyoulike wrote: 2) Maybe she got some backlash privately about KVD and her stance on it purely being her kid and her kid's life. Maybe she deleted the livestream, and is trying to act like she never said that. Especially with the lack of mention of KVD at all in her GRWM.
Perhaps she twigged early that it was an issue many feel strong about, many who are more educated about the topic and the actual risks to others. Then cut the livestream video down and didn't talk about it in her Q&A because she isn't trying to deliberately provoke more sub loss. It was this GRWM she was saying she was going to talk about it with, yes? If so, it strikes me as funny how silent she is now.
They jumpcuts in this video do seem slightly strange but not enough was cut out to justify her actually talking about KVD, I think maybe she at most repeated that she didnt want to talk about it.

Also I really doubt she actually cares enough or listens to her viewers to think that she misspoke about the controversy. She's just a bit of a peanut and isn't mature enough for someone with such strong, changeable opinions

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

One direction is practically as cool as the pixies
I’m the worst of the worst

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”