buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Post by buywhatyoulike »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
Slexov wrote:Holy smokes she actually looks presentable with no makeup and straight hair. Neutral colours actually suit her, but she went too far trying to pan the naken palette.

When will the new thread be up? I don't think this saga is over yet.

Also did she declutter the electric palette? I dont remember her ever mentioning it.

I don't remember her decluttering it either. Last time I remember her mentioning it, she loved it. Along with her Colourpop singles she 'didn't need any other palettes' LOL. How times have changed...... :rofl:
She's too good for that now. Rainbow palettes are below her :rofl:

Also thought this would be fitting to include:
wYO6NJj.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by buywhatyoulike on Tue May 22, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

FireShot Capture 156 - Boyfriend Does My Makeup! - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
ALL HAIL MOOCHIA!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PinkyPunch
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkyPunch »

I despise her to the point when I can't even hatewatch her, not even on hooktube. That's quite an achievement!
-most bespoke packaging experience like no other- Kitchen Cosmetics

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

I hate her so much I'm considering sending her subculture
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

PinkyPunch wrote:I despise her to the point when I can't even hatewatch her, not even on hooktube. That's quite an achievement!
Maybe you should have a go at No 11 of Moochias 2014 New Year Resolutions :rofl: :tu: <3
FireShot Capture 157 - Weekly Makeup Basket #1 - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
(Yes - I spend way too much time watching her old videos for lolz)
Last edited by KookyPeppaPig on Tue May 22, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

Absolutely perfect thread name!

I completely zoned out during the anti-haul, other than the part where she somehow managed to miss that the Rose Gold Remastered palette is a redo of the original Huda palette and had to edit in a clip about it. I know you've already discussed that on the previous threat, but WOW. Chia's critical thinking skills clearly need some sharpening. Too bad college hasn't taught her that yet. (For real, she must have taken some kind of first year writing course. There is no excuse for her not to have solid research, argument structuring, and reading comprehension skills.)

Unless she pulls a ThiftThick on the comments or hires a real moderator (for $$, so that's unlikely!) while she's off in Israel, the comments are going to be a glorious mess. Her dad won't be able to keep up with it on his own. Anyone know if her family is going on this trip as well, or has she confirmed that it's Birthright?
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:
PinkyPunch wrote:I despise her to the point when I can't even hatewatch her, not even on hooktube. That's quite an achievement!
Maybe you should have a go at No 11 of Moochias 2014 New Year Resolutions :rofl: :tu: <3
FireShot Capture 157 - Weekly Makeup Basket #1 - YouTube_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
This cracks me up its 80% generic fart and then suddenly

"Remember the Magic of the Wave"

LOL :rofl:
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

Slexov wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote:
This cracks me up its 80% generic fart and then suddenly

"Remember the Magic of the Wave"

LOL :rofl:
Ok.... I'm legit CRYING over here!!! 80% Generic fart.... Then...all I can think is the magic of the wave of diarrhea... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:(Yes - I spend way too much time watching her old videos for lolz)
Tbf they are so funny though. You can see even more of the whole teen just wanting to be become famous vibe :D
thatsranunculus wrote:Absolutely perfect thread name!

I completely zoned out during the anti-haul, other than the part where she somehow managed to miss that the Rose Gold Remastered palette is a redo of the original Huda palette and had to edit in a clip about it. I know you've already discussed that on the previous threat, but WOW. Chia's critical thinking skills clearly need some sharpening. Too bad college hasn't taught her that yet. (For real, she must have taken some kind of first year writing course. There is no excuse for her not to have solid research, argument structuring, and reading comprehension skills.)

Unless she pulls a ThiftThick on the comments or hires a real moderator (for $$, so that's unlikely!) while she's off in Israel, the comments are going to be a glorious mess. Her dad won't be able to keep up with it on his own. Anyone know if her family is going on this trip as well, or has she confirmed that it's Birthright?
I'm not sure if its 100% confirmed as Birthright, but it was certainly alluded to.

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

10 OF MY FAVORITE YOUTUBERS UNDER 100,000! BEAUTY CHANNELS I LOVE : Andréa Matillano

Looks like Lucia didn't make the cut lol
FireShot Capture 159 - Project Panning_Minimalism_ What I've Learne_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

Okay so I am finally watching her anti-haul and God, does BH Cosmetics' Festival palette have too much neutrals?? And... it's a festival palette so the theme *is* variety of colors, right?

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

Good God I really wonder how this girl's thought-process works

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

And if you want to argue the smaller details, the festival palette doesn't have a red from what I've seen. So, lacking a colour to make it a rainbow palette 'with too many neutrals'.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Honestly I'm surprised she qualifies for Birthright. Most Jewish girls with parents as wealthy as hers would have traveled to Israel on their own by now.

Coomelody
Learner
Learner

Post by Coomelody »

Well, if it is a free trip, why not?

Adelaide_
Talker
Talker

Post by Adelaide_ »

How does Lucia manage to be so negative about basically everything?

madethistotalkcrap
Stalker
Stalker

Post by madethistotalkcrap »

I’m still irked that she said pink is the new neutral.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

following

Tater
Learner
Learner

Post by Tater »

madethistotalkcrap wrote:I’m still irked that she said pink is the new neutral.
She could easily say it in a way that’s more intelligent. Like “so many palettes have come out that look inspired by the modern renaissance that the industry is flooded with pinks and berry tones. At this point, if you’ve been serious about makeup for a while, you already have these shades. I know I already have these shades. So I don’t need to buy another palette that is filled with berries and pinks.” But nope. Pinks are neutral. Rainbows are boring. I want a palette with 16 blue shades that I can make 35 different looks with that will all end up looking the same anyway because I’ve made up my mind about how to apply a blue shadow up to my eyebrow.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”