Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Post by Slackerbitch »

Apparently homegirl wants to collab with colourpop because "they need more dark greens and blues" Bluchia 4ever

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Does Luchia think that just because Drama channels include clips of a video that they didn't watch the entire video?

She's still so unaware she doesn't know why drama channels found her in the first place.
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=UW0vTsfPy7c

Hooktube please, because I cannot listen to another ten hours how she has 40,000 views but thinks and acts like she has 1500 views. I do feel like she broke up. I think he broke up with her, considering he seems to be a lot smarter and more suave. I feel bad for her, heartbreaks are devastating at that age, but also essential because it is a rite of passage. Anyway, good to see that personal issues have not had an impact on her brattiness. "You all MUST HATE TF because they are trying scam YOU!" "I don't care about you nobodies, I've changed my opinion about TF and you can kiss my ass" in the same five minutes you guys!

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

Drama channels capitalising on other's success, Bluchia isn't that what you did?

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I think people hate on you because you tell it how it is and they can't handle it.
OMG this is the top comment right now...this is exactly what people say/said about Trump. Gross.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

"I'm not even talking about something that matters like politics and disease I'm talking about bronzer"

But Luchia your entire channel is built upon talking about makeup and brands as if they matter and gold significance in our lives, without wanting to ever address concerns over your Isreal trip and KVDs anti vaxx stance. How messed up is it that you're allowed to be a hypocrite because 'people change' and 'its not black and White's when you have gone for these brands with such a judgemental mindset and made money off your criticisms.

I think what we are finally seeing he is the mask of wanting to be an anti consumerist completely cracking. That label is holding her back from her true goal of being a beauty guru with no talent, skill or original thoughts.

How dumb can you be to talk about people thinking youre a hypocrite and saying you don't want to get into drama when in the next breath you completely go against your principles?

Also Luchia, people don't usually lose subs after one viral video if the rest of their content is consistent to that video. You're hemorrhaging subs because you're a hypocrite and people don't like your content anymore. Simple as.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

exactly! Basically everything wrong with her life is someone else's fault. Her channel is so negative, how can she call drama channels out? I was hanging out on social blade (as one does, lol) and saw she now has negative views. What is our girl upto hmmm...what did she delete I wonder!

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She’s not talking about anything that matters? Thought she considered herself an lgbt ~activist~

Just admit that you only care about things that affect you and could not give less of a fuck about the rest of the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

She is so delusional about her dropping subscribers. She's literally saying she doesn't care.

Did she put on the Fenty primer that she's selling? It didn't look like the Becca primer.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Just admit that you only care about things that affect you and could not give less of a fuck about the rest of the world
Not to mention they only affect her when she's not the one getting pr/buying too faced/ doing unboxings/ going to Israel.

This video just makes me so angry its basically a fuck you to all of the subs that wanted to see original good commentary from her.

hcburbs
Debater
Debater

Post by hcburbs »

that was so shrill and annoying to listen to..
btw why does she say "My name is Lucia" following "Hey guys!" The people who you are addressing know who are you are...

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

litnerd wrote:She is so delusional about her dropping subscribers. She's literally saying she doesn't care.

Did she put on the Fenty primer that she's selling? It didn't look like the Becca primer.
I think you're right, the Becca primer has a slight purple cast a first.

Slackerbitch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Slackerbitch »

All that rumbling on a bronzer and by the look of it she could've just used mud to achieve the same dirty looking face.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

I also don't understand why she doesn't use her orange toned bronzer with these more orange looks. What happened to half of her products in her monthy makeup basket she's using new products in every GRWM now.

mintcandyapple7
Talker
Talker

Post by mintcandyapple7 »

I thought it was also pretty annoying how she talked about all the places she has and is going to soon visit in Europe while still talking about being a broke college student who doesn't want to shell out $30 for a too faced bronzer. She is the epitome of privileged and doesn't even see it. As someone from philly (though no longer live there) she reminds me so much of the Jewish American princesses in the area I saw growing up.
Lady M :HK:

mintcandyapple7
Talker
Talker

Post by mintcandyapple7 »

Sorry for the double post but since she says YouTube is her only job, maybe she should become good at it. She gained a lot of follwers/subs through her content months ago and doesn't seem to understand why changing her mind about basically everything is making people unsub.
Lady M :HK:

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

It's getting really hard to keep track of everything she's changed her mind about / done and said wrong at this point.

Maybe when I have a bit more time I'll scoure her old threads and compile a list, just for the sake of comparison

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I don't understand her. If she hates too faced so much, just don't get it/use it. She's done so many rants on the brand it's so tiring

Tater
Learner
Learner

Post by Tater »

This video... “I don’t care about the numbers” proceeds to talk about 300,000 views and 1,600 subscribers in December and 40,000 subscribers in February.

“Why don’t we talk about something important like politics” deletes any comments about Israel/Palestine

“I’m Italian not half Italian.” This isn’t up for debate, this is science. You aren’t just magically 100% Italian just cus that’s what you want.

Ow my brain. Also of course we should be fine with her getting that bronzer. We’re used to her in orange bronzer anyway

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

So she would make a collab with ColourPop, even if they release new stuffs like every 1-3 months, have a ton of similar lipsticks/eyeshadow colors in different collection, jump at any bandwagon they can (little pony unicorn palette), I don't care, but a maybe an anti-consumerist would raise a brow at that. Her excuse is we don't have enough blue-green palettes, but this is not like it's impossible to find either. Why not collabing with an indie brand, something eco / socio friendly or some shit, something with some ideals, but hey, she loooove ColourPop, it's enough.

So some people who hate her don't watch her videos. Ggggggirl! We might be the only ones who truly watch / analyze her videos! I'm pretty sure some of her fans don't watch her channel as much as we do! :P Plus is there so much videos on her on drama channels? If she doesn't care so much about haters, why deleting comments, removing the like/dislike bar ? She is losing subs everyday for 2+ months, still losing more subs on video day, this is easy to say they were just people who follow the bandwagon and leave. If she is still negative in subs in 6 months, I'm sure she will still say they were people who jumped on the bandwagon last january...

She like 1d! OMG, this is the equivalent of liking the Hanson in my days, this is like the opposite of cool, jesus.

She had the opportunity to talk about the Israel trip, show that she gives a singular damn about people dying, the war, what Birthright is about or even the lgbties there at the parade, nope, she was full 'I want to see everything, go everywhere, hihi, the world is such a beautiful place', that kind of thing.

She put herself in the anti-consumerist box, this is still on her twitter bio for sake. So of course people will criticism and call her an hypocrite, because she is. She want the cake and eat it too. I don't care if she want to buy something or change her mind every minute, but if she gonna call herself an anti-consumerist, a smart consumer, take pride about her realistic collection and don't do first impressions like other gurus, then we can call her out. We didn't put her in a box, she is the one who use those words. It's like we are morons because we call her out on doing the opposite on what she said couple days ago.

So basically, she runs around real questions and issues. I still don't expect her to get subs soon. Didn't she suppose to care about building a base or having a direction if she want to do radio? Is it what she want to do in the future?

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”