Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

snapbaeks
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Post by snapbaeks »

Adelaide_ wrote:Goodness I hate that commenter in Lucia's video who (not in these exact words) implies that people criticizing Lucia's vlog means they are anti-Semitic! Wtf? Criticising a girl who is not sensitive enough to see a complicated conflict does not make anyone anti-Semitic. We criticise her because she's too daft to even do the most basic research about a heavily publicised international conflict. Oh goodness, Bluechia is a privileged girl who can definitely spare some five minutes to read about Israel-Palestine conflict; criticising her for failing to do so is definitely not anti-Semitic.
unfortunately, there are people who lack nuance in understanding, so they conflate legitimate criticism of the israeli government/the existence of israel with prejudice against judiasm, the religion. combine that with the uptick in actual acts of anti-semitism thanks to tr*mp and his band of merry nazis, some people are even more kneejerk angry about any sort of quasi-negative comment re: israel than they were before. this kind of blinds them to the reality of the atrocities israel commits against palestinians. idk. it's all a mess.

however, lucia's even dumber than that, because it's not like she genuinely believes one side to be "right" or anything, it's just that she literally can't come up with any opinion that hasn't been spoonfed to her and the dribbles wiped off her chin with a napkin.

WillowWisp
Learner
Learner

Post by WillowWisp »

Adelaide_ wrote:Guys what KVD comment are you referring to?
Someone asked her what her opinion was on the KVD anti-vaxx scandal, and she basically said it doen't affect her so she doesn't care.

This is the same girl who previously ranted about KVD calling an eyeliner Basket Case.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

WillowWisp wrote:
Someone asked her what her opinion was on the KVD anti-vaxx scandal, and she basically said it doen't affect her so she doesn't care.

This is the same girl who previously ranted about KVD calling an eyeliner Basket Case.
Well obviously that effected her
I’m the worst of the worst

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

WillowWisp wrote:

Hey now, Bluchia has a very SERIOUS case of makeup anxiety. She struggles with mental illness and that Basket Case eyeliner threatened her very existence. It's not like an anti vaxxer threatens anyone's existence. Just let them live their life. :roll: :roll: :roll:

***sarcasm*****

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

Doesn't she realize how utterly stupid she looks like now?

Basket case : omg, it could be considered a slur, I am sooooo offended.
Anti vax : a rise in the number of preventable diseases amd serious complications in immunocompromiaed people : lol that doesn't affect me.

That's the problem with Lucia's sheltered life. If it doesn't affect her it's not her problem. The same can be said with her insensitive approach to her trip to Israel. Innocent people dying due to geopolitical conflict? Lol that doesn't affect me.

That is so wrong :(

Coomelody
Learner
Learner

Post by Coomelody »

Found this, think it's a must have for bluchia.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

Coomelody wrote:Found this, think it's a must have for bluchia.
I dunno... it's very neutral though. And it's not free. :roll:

Judge Dredward
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Judge Dredward »

Schweetums wrote:
And Angelica said she wasn’t interested since the shades are too similar so of course our free thinker can’t be interested either. Unless she gets it for free. Free stuff and free trips are problematic only when other people get them.

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Judge Dredward wrote:
Schweetums wrote:
And Angelica said she wasn’t interested since the shades are too similar so of course our free thinker can’t be interested either. Unless she gets it for free. Free stuff and free trips are problematic only when other people get them.
Not to mention she's very happy with how many coastal scent blues she has
pls water me

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Can I ask how appropriate it is for her to just bunk up with Israeli soldiers?
Just seems kinda strange but maybe I'm missing something.
pls water me

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

indoorplant wrote:Can I ask how appropriate it is for her to just bunk up with Israeli soldiers?
Just seems kinda strange but maybe I'm missing something.
I thought it was a little odd too, like what has it done for her relationship

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Also why is she acting like her channel is like super huge? Like 1% of subs actually watch her videos considering she only gets like a couple thousand views
pls water me

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Yeah the way she was acting about her vlogging around her travel mates was just embarrassing. The "now you're famous" line...

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

indoorplant wrote:Also why is she acting like her channel is like super huge? Like 1% of subs actually watch her videos considering she only gets like a couple thousand views
I bet more people regularly hate watch her videos than actual subs that like her. How many subs do you think know her uploading schedule like we do?
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

litnerd wrote:50 Shades of Bluechia: Ignorance is my "Birthright"
I'm a vote for this <3

She's so deliberately ignorant. She can't even claim its accidental ignorance, not with the amount of times she had chance to even just google something.

The misinformation in her videos like the basket case eyeliner, she could've decently researched for them.
The MLM brand that was shown after the first one and she was told about MLM brands. She could've looked up MLM brands or tried to look more into the brands she was receiving before showing them on video, after she was made aware of their existence.
Kat Von D and anti-vaxx sentiments being fine because its a case of it is only their child and their life only being affected; she could've looked up vaccination information and the claims anti-vaxxers make, to judge the validity and evidence before deciding 'her' opinion.
Her Birthright trip and the war between Palestine and Israel; she could've and should've thought to look into all of this. And she did check her Instagram notifications (from her talking about how many were tagging her about that new Colourpop palette shows it) so she'd seen the comments and reaction the flag photos were getting. Still she uploaded the vlog after that, showing no thought given to looking up on why people were upset on Instagram.

And this is the ridiculous thing, I'm sure I've missed out other times where she clearly showed where she could've and should've expended a little effort and time to educate herself. Yet instead she keeps doing the bare minimum of watching and parroting what others say, or crying she didn't know when caught out on her laziness. Ignorance like her's is pathetic, because she has had plenty of time and chance to better herself.

That she always deletes only comments that aren't on her side, never disables commenting or deletes the out of line comments by her own stans, clearly shows her true personality. She can cry kindly educate me or spread positivity all she likes, it's all hollow if she never lifts a finger against her own supporters when they are out of line or are on the attack.
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

tea_licious
Learner
Learner

Post by tea_licious »

buywhatyoulike wrote:
I'm a vote for this <3

She's so deliberately ignorant. She can't even claim its accidental ignorance, not with the amount of times she had chance to even just google something.

The misinformation in her videos like the basket case eyeliner, she could've decently researched for them.
The MLM brand that was shown after the first one and she was told about MLM brands. She could've looked up MLM brands or tried to look more into the brands she was receiving before showing them on video, after she was made aware of their existence.
Kat Von D and anti-vaxx sentiments being fine because its a case of it is only their child and their life only being affected; she could've looked up vaccination information and the claims anti-vaxxers make, to judge the validity and evidence before deciding 'her' opinion.
Her Birthright trip and the war between Palestine and Israel; she could've and should've thought to look into all of this. And she did check her Instagram notifications (from her talking about how many were tagging her about that new Colourpop palette shows it) so she'd seen the comments and reaction the flag photos were getting. Still she uploaded the vlog after that, showing no thought given to looking up on why people were upset on Instagram.

And this is the ridiculous thing, I'm sure I've missed out other times where she clearly showed where she could've and should've expended a little effort and time to educate herself. Yet instead she keeps doing the bare minimum of watching and parroting what others say, or crying she didn't know when caught out on her laziness. Ignorance like her's is pathetic, because she has had plenty of time and chance to better herself.

That she always deletes only comments that aren't on her side, never disables commenting or deletes the out of line comments by her own stans, clearly shows her true personality. She can cry kindly educate me or spread positivity all she likes, it's all hollow if she never lifts a finger against her own supporters when they are out of line or are on the attack.
One of her little fans called one of her "haters" the R word on her newest video, I think the comment is still up.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

In the comments on trendmood they’re calling this a “neutral with a pop of blue” palette and I blame Mooch, Angelica, and Paige

This palette looks really nice and these are NOT neutrals

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

tea_licious wrote:
buywhatyoulike wrote:
I'm a vote for this <3

One of her little fans called one of her "haters" the R word on her newest video, I think the comment is still up.
NO! That is horrible. I’m weirdly sensitive to people using that word, that’s not okay

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I'm surprised she left my comment up as well as the followup comments. I stopped replying to that "cream puff" person because I suspect they're either a deranged fan or Lucia herself. That user was responding to all the negative comments there. :?

Also there are two users — IsraeliXdude and Patriots For Israel — who I'm convinced are just bots that leave comments on any video related to Israel/Palestine.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

tea_licious wrote: One of her little fans called one of her "haters" the R word on her newest video, I think the comment is still up.
That's disgusting. But of course it's not from someone criticising her, so it doesn't negatively affect her directly and so she doesn't delete said comment.

But yeah, she's condoning all of this behaviour by her stands by her inaction and silence.
claradion wrote:In the comments on trendmood they’re calling this a “neutral with a pop of blue” palette and I blame Mooch, Angelica, and Paige

This palette looks really nice and these are NOT neutrals
Eurgh, yes all those clearly warm or cool toned shades, are of course neutrals :roll: People are being taught how to be colour blind with these channels, I swear.

On a tangent, I think this means my first Fenty order is happening. Despite how 'boring neutral life' it might end up being talked about as, it looks like a great mix of cool and warm toned shades for subtler looks or for using a beautiful shimmer for a more glam look.

I'm surprised too, that any comments not praising Lucia are left on that video. I guess she's trying to appear like she doesn't delete so heavily. But the thing is, it looks just as bad that she doesn't respond ever, or try educate herself in answer to them. Plus all the comments from people like this cream puff, reflect plenty badly enough on her.
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”