I’m the worst of the worst

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moochia Tapaway Tepper (Lucia Tepper) | Part 3

Post by makeup_wine_repeat »

OMG you guys I bet you are not ready for this Friday's upload. drumrolllllllll...... IT IS A REVIEW!!!! She wants to review the Meesha Lou palette finally. It is gonna be hilarious.
Oh hey I forgot to mention how she says she didn't wear makeup in Israel. Am generalizing, but honestly, if you are even a teensy bit of a makeup lover, won't you at least wear some when going out at night or to a formal event? I feel like she and Thomas Halbert only started a beauty channel 'coz it pays well, but have no interest in the artistry aspect, or even in layman application of it. (lol I know this has been said a few times, I just wanted to say it too).

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

makeup_wine_repeat wrote:OMG you guys I bet you are not ready for this Friday's upload. drumrolllllllll...... IT IS A REVIEW!!!! She wants to review the Meesha Lou palette finally. It is gonna be hilarious.
Oh hey I forgot to mention how she says she didn't wear makeup in Israel. Am generalizing, but honestly, if you are even a teensy bit of a makeup lover, won't you at least wear some when going out at night or to a formal event? I feel like she and Thomas Halbert only started a beauty channel 'coz it pays well, but have no interest in the artistry aspect, or even in layman application of it. (lol I know this has been said a few times, I just wanted to say it too).
Right? Like grab some tinted moisturizer and mascara, maybe a pretty lipstick. Of course she doesn’t have a tinted moisturizer because no one gave her one

gudetama
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gudetama »

I stopped watching her ages ago but can't take my eyes off this train wreck. & since I'm not enough of a masochist to bring myself to watch even a minute of her videos, I constantly lurk here for updates. Honestly can't believe this KVD+Israel bs that's unfurled... I agree with previous comments speculating that she might just be unintelligent.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

makeup_wine_repeat wrote:OMG you guys I bet you are not ready for this Friday's upload. drumrolllllllll...... IT IS A REVIEW!!!! She wants to review the Meesha Lou palette finally. It is gonna be hilarious.
Didn't she say it would be a shop my stash? Her definition of a "review" is briefly mentioning her thoughts in a SMS...that's almost as lazy as a first impressions video.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

claradion wrote:What the fuck, I was rewatching that stupid video where she pulls out her handy dandy notebook and says that she only spent $20 this year on makeup because she used “gift cards”

:roll:

I had to fight the urge to ask how much the total was with gift cards, because no one can recreate that collection with $20
I worked out the total for that video and it came to $109
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

Coomelody
Learner
Learner

Post by Coomelody »

makeup_wine_repeat wrote:The comment section is VILE! I gasped at the ones clearly inciting violence. She read them and left them up. Am sure daddy Tepper saw them too. He didn't care to tell that comments praising genocide should be deleted right away? JFC what kind of morals are they teaching :(. Her channel was funny to watch at first but it is quickly turning into an alt-right bastion. Also, do they know Lucia is bffs with a a person (Liv) who makes crude, borderline sexually explicit remarks about other women? I would be careful about who I let my kid associate with, even though it is easier said than done.

Ok so acc to social blade she makes about 400$ monthly. This annoys me 'coz she doesn't use a penny from those earnings towards improving her channel. Forget expensive equipment to ensure that the background doesn't look dark and grey, she won't even buy a new palette or blush to "review". All she does is spew her dumb opinions which don't cost a cent, all over the internet and beg for PR.
Isn't Liv a teacher? I wonder why she is still allow to teach, provided that she had made those comments in her videos.

Coomelody
Learner
Learner

Post by Coomelody »

Didn't she say it would be a shop my stash? Her definition of a "review" is briefly mentioning her thoughts in a SMS...that's almost as lazy as a first impressions video.
Her "review" videos are worse than other people's first impression videos

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

Coomelody wrote:
Her "review" videos are worse than other people's first impression videos
They are!

I was watching a smaller YouTuber, forgot who, and she said “so I’ve had this palette for a week which is plenty of time to test and review” it was also a drugstore palette that she bought with her own money, which Tapper doesn’t do.

But I just realized that yeah it only does take a week, doesn’t it? Like she could do one palette, one week. She’d have content and could challenge herself to do more than a square of blue.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

Coomelody wrote: Isn't Liv a teacher? I wonder why she is still allow to teach, provided that she had made those comments in her videos.
She quit teaching to tour full time. A company doesn't know that they are employing a wannabe predator.

makeup_wine_repeat
Debater
Debater

litnerd wrote: Didn't she say it would be a shop my stash? Her definition of a "review" is briefly mentioning her thoughts in a SMS...that's almost as lazy as a first impressions video.
Het story is confusing but she has "gathered her *screechy voice* thoughts" guys so a review is coming. (1)
Ref:
1. Lucia's IG story
:rofl:

FatMermaid
Learner
Learner

Post by FatMermaid »

Her review will be: "I don't like this pallette because I don't like anything, especially makeup. There are too many warm neutrals that are too cool for my skin tone. I've been testing these shadows for 17 minutes and already hit pan. Why is my carpet covered in blue powder? I don't like this Meesha Lou makeup at all please send me more free stuff. Eyeshadow is applied by slathering a single shade of dark blue from lashes to brows right?"

indoorplant
Informer
Informer

Post by indoorplant »

Amazing, you da real MVP
pls water me

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Could only just watch the Isreal vlog - there is almost nothing in it of the actual landmarks, it's only about hanging with the israeli soldier friends. Plus if she stayed with a lad during the extension, no wonder if Akshan and her are really over.

Also I love 50 shades of Bluchia :rofl:

lauralovescats09
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lauralovescats09 »

Tallntraveling wrote:Could only just watch the Isreal vlog - there is almost nothing in it of the actual landmarks, it's only about hanging with the israeli soldier friends. Plus if she stayed with a lad during the extension, no wonder if Akshan and her are really over.

Wait they broke up??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

lauralovescats09 wrote:
Tallntraveling wrote:Could only just watch the Isreal vlog - there is almost nothing in it of the actual landmarks, it's only about hanging with the israeli soldier friends. Plus if she stayed with a lad during the extension, no wonder if Akshan and her are really over.

Wait they broke up??

We're thinking they may have, based on her having a lot of polaroids of a guy from her Israel trip (at least one of him shirtless), and she's been saying that it's hard to talk about what's going on this summer for her and there's personal stuff going on (something like that?)

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

lauralovescats09 wrote:

Wait they broke up??

I am not fully sure if they did but he stopped liking all her stuff and havent heard about him in a while. Besides, when you sleep at other guys houses while being abroad I am going to assume you broke up or just don't care about your boyfriend.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

If she did dump him she’ll come running back before the school year starts after realizing that no one else, male or female, will touch her or her eyebrows with a 10 ft pole

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I wonder if he's going to transfer out of Ithaca since he followed her there like a puppy.

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

FatMermaid wrote:Her review will be: "I don't like this pallette because I don't like anything, especially makeup. There are too many warm neutrals that are too cool for my skin tone. I've been testing these shadows for 17 minutes and already hit pan. Why is my carpet covered in blue powder? I don't like this Meesha Lou makeup at all please send me more free stuff. Eyeshadow is applied by slathering a single shade of dark blue from lashes to brows right?"
“and I don’t dig in to my shadows!” Lucia will insist, while she digs at her shadows with a spatula.

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”