Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

OK I'M SORRY - @ 11.30 SHE SAYS 'I DON'T LIKE TO MIX ORANGE AND BRIGHT BLUE SHADOWS. PEOPLE WHO LIKE COLOUR DO NOT DO THIS.'

UMM.. HELLOOO????? TAKE A LOOK AT MY FUCKING AVATAR. BLUE AND FUCKING ORANGE, BITCH! :rofl:
FireShot Capture 112 - Pan That Palette FINALE __ Why I'm Ending Th_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by KookyPeppaPig on Tue May 22, 2018 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

So basically when its not a shade that will make her look like a clown it's a neutral.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

Moochia Tappa; the gift that keeps giving. The remastering goof :rofl: Literally they've got comparison swatches all over the place with the old palette and plenty of people rightfully talking about the BS with Huda remaking it. Nevermind as said, the name has remastered in it, that should've been a big damn neon sign. And none of this clicked till after she'd done the first recording of the anti haul. :rofl: Another shining example of her thorough and professional approach to her channel.

I honestly think the anti haul is because anti hauls draw in views. They're popular and it isn't as if making presumptions, and trashing products/brands based on no information is hard for Lucia to do. It was an easy, lazy video for her to do. Its what she does most of the time already!

The rainbow palette thing, is legit a opinion straight from Angelica. And it makes sense especially from her, because she has a load of them. Lucia, does not.

The blue and orange thing :rofl: Say that to Angelica's face too, js. But really at this point I question if Lucia has the memory of a peanut.
"Buy a mug." - Moochia Tapper.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Half of this video is just being such a kiss-ass that she may as well have just posted a link to Angelica's channel and said "none of my opinions are new, go and watching Angelica's video"
"Remember the magic of the wave"- Moochia Tepper Beauty, (2015-2018)

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Can I also just say that when she's shitting on the Vlada highlighter - her attitude is fucking obnoxious, even for her. :roll:

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Im honestly surprised she did not go off on the limited edition 10 year anniversary Kat von D palette because she can't afford it they are boring neutrals

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Lu ch-ch-ch-CHIA Tepper Part 2

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Also the PF butter set is a sweet deal because who really pans whole blushes or highlights. Oh wait. Moochia and her serial killing ways won’t stand for ANYTHING LESS THAN FULL SIZE

I feel so sorry for her twin fr this girl is so fucking embarrassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

I guess her and her twin share a room at home? So she will ALWAYS have a roomie who has to be subjected to her panning techniques? Can you die of secondhand powder inhalation? Poor kid

charmander
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by charmander »

I’ve only watched a few seconds in and already her PO box has changed from, “I opened it so you guys could send me letters.” To.. “if you guys want to send me letters or anything like that” aka free makeup.

I can’t wait to see the rest of this trainwreck video.

charmander
Talker
Talker

Post by charmander »

Slexov wrote:Oh my god god only 2 minutes into the video and I already have so much to say

The Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette literally has "REMASTERED" in the name. How the fuck does she not know about it and to say that she anti-hauled it at first with limited 'research' when her main grip is that the colours are "not necessary" and not because Huda screwed over a bunch of people in the relaunch by getting them to FOMO buy the last palette.

Also researching in the comments for what other people are saying instead of going directly to a website and learning that is a relaunch is just plain lazy.

And finally before I continue watching the video- what exactly is the point of an anti-haul if you actually never plan on buying makeup again? it's just a shitting on new releases video under the brand of an antihaul.
She films the next day acting surprised its the same palette. What the hell does she think REMASTERED means?

It amazes me how she still does absolutely no research and then is shocked by simple things. I have no idea how she’s going to make it in the real world without people telling her every small fact/what she should think.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

Also the nonsense she spouts about the "Outrage" over the PF Butter Collection just does not make any sense.

Look, either the packaging is good, people like it and there's no outrage or the packaging is bad there's outrage and they hate it. There's no camp of diehard PF fans that are going to buy the collection if the packaging is really that bad ffs Lucia. Look at subculture for example. People loved Modern Renaissance but not everyone loved Subculture just because they liked ABH. That's not how normal people work, especially when paying so much for a palette. Lucia is just so brainwashed by beauty guru culture she thinks their opinions represent all of the population's opinons.

She's so upset that there is no outrage even before a product is released. And it's a product she probably wouldn't buy anyway, even if the packaging was 100% what she wanted. So just shut up about it gawd.

Coomelody
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Coomelody »

Saw her ranting about the Rose Gold palette. Then I remember from her Hush unboxing that she received the Bad Habit Aphrodite palette (which is a knock off for the rose gold palette). Maybe she wants Huda to send her the real one to prove that it is actually worth the money to buy Huda

Also, looking at the layout of her room in her video, I wonder if the family is really well off or not. Her furnitures and decorations seems to basic and crappy for a lawyer's daughter

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Deleted reply to a comment already? Or just put in the 'flagged' section???
FireShot Capture 143 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tallntraveling
Informer
Informer

Post by Tallntraveling »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:I guess her and her twin share a room at home? So she will ALWAYS have a roomie who has to be subjected to her panning techniques? Can you die of secondhand powder inhalation? Poor kid

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... da9d35.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180522</span><span>/</span><span>71c8075c76f0dbc6ffc49a37afda9d35</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Not to be super mean but Lucia's nose is damn weird I didn't think we would ever see it a second time but damn her brother has the same nose.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Lucia really struck out in the gene pool compared to her brother.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:Deleted reply to a comment already? Or just put in the 'flagged' section???
FireShot Capture 143 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
Actually I was the one to reply to that comment, I think she has me in her flagged section or something here's what I said

Apparently she doesn't like neutral palettes but she doesn't like rainbow palettes but she doesn't like palettes with a cohesive color story either like the Prism rip-off palette she got sent. You can't win with this girl

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

Tallntraveling wrote: Not to be super mean but Lucia's nose is damn weird I didn't think we would ever see it a second time but damn her brother has the same nose.
FireShot Capture 146 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 145 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png
FireShot Capture 144 - ANTI HAUL_ What I'm NOT Going to Buy! May 20_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thatsranunculus »

From what she has shown of her room at home (I watched a few of her older vlogs when I first found her channel), I definitely don't think she and her bro share a bedroom. She must have meant "roommates" in a general sense, as in people who live together. Though I'm sure he's still breathed in plenty of eyeshadow dust—every porous surface she's ever done her makeup near must be saturated with it.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

Her nose looks like she has nose rings in but she doesn't. It's so weird.

charmander
Talker
Talker

Post by charmander »

Slexov wrote:
KookyPeppaPig wrote:Deleted reply to a comment already? Or just put in the 'flagged' section???
Actually I was the one to reply to that comment, I think she has me in her flagged section or something here's what I said

Apparently she doesn't like neutral palettes but she doesn't like rainbow palettes but she doesn't like palettes with a cohesive color story either like the Prism rip-off palette she got sent. You can't win with this girl
This is what I don’t understand. NOTHING pleases her, it’s way too negative at this point.

What do you even want Lucia? I think you’re the one who needs to makeup your mind. She can’t even keep her crap straight anymore saying she doesn’t like orange and blue together, and like someone posted on here she’s done that look.

Slexov
Informer
Informer

Post by Slexov »

If Loochia ever came out with a palette it would be an actual mess of colours with no browns oranges or reds because they are too 'neutral'

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

"It's the SAME PALETTE" ... :rofl: I can't get over this. She's in college and doesn't even know what remastered means, or must not, to not think 'hmmm why does it have remastered in the name'. I think this is the highlight of the entire video for me. Nothing beats this.

Btw the tag 'anit haul', wha? :rofl:

She seriously needs to look up colour theory. All the 'its too neutral' is actually annoying me the more she keeps saying it now. She's into the vibrant colours, so she can be a colour snob. Unless its a palette she gets for free, then she's not going to as harshly trash the palette for being so damn neutral.

Her speaking as if she was a voice for all colour lovers overall. I adore colour, and just going to say it, as much as I love palettes with a colour story, I love a good rainbow palette too. I don't always need to have a whole look in one single palette. I don't need a palette to have a colour story to inspire me. I can find plenty of inspiration somewhere else or from another palette, and use a rainbow one in partly helping to create a look from that idea. The person who said about Lucia being a colour snob, is so right.

Yes, its be really nice to have more colour palettes that are themed around a couple of hues specifically. Like green and blue bundles that have been selling after the Tarte joke post. I can get some people, especially those who have a number of rainbow palettes already can really not be interested or want to see more coming out. Lucia just likes acting like a colour snob too much. I mean it isn't as if she creates all these different inspiring looks. Her blue looks basically all look the same or very similar and she really doesn't do other vibrant looks beyond that. Or doesn't enough that I seriously can't recall the last time her vibrant look wasn't a blue one, ignoring the GRWM purple look. She's isn't a trendsetter, pushing colour boundaries, that she acts like. She is not someone like Angelica Nyquist, who does actually try all these different colour looks.

And of course she owns those ABH glow kit dupes. They were free, course she'd accept them; even though she'd said before the PR haul, the colours didn't interest her. She said she wouldn't use enough of the shades in the ABH ones. But if they're free, she'll accept them and sound happy about the palette.

Also thumbs up the video if people want more anti-hauls? ... Pretty much all videos of her's are anti-hauls in some way, incredibly poorly educated ones lol

KookyPeppaPig
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KookyPeppaPig »

I'm watching a few of her old videos again - and her 'moving to college' video is so damn melodramatic. All about her 'remembering this time with her parents and brother' and her ROOM and crying etc. :rofl: As if she's never fucking coming back lol.

Also showed her cheap-ass tendencies - she sent her Jansport backpack she used for the whole of highschool back to them because of the 'lifetime warranty' and got a free one for college. lol. Couldn't buy a new fucking backpack for college??? Really??

There's also a few shots of mama and papa Tepper. lol. They were doing all the donkey work of moving her crap and she was just 'vlogging' lol.

buywhatyoulike
Informer
Informer

Post by buywhatyoulike »

KookyPeppaPig wrote:Also showed her cheap-ass tendencies - she sent her Jansport backpack she used for the whole of highschool back to them because of the 'lifetime warranty' and got a free one for college. lol. Couldn't buy a new fucking backpack for college??? Really??
After hearing her talk about the Laura Mercier powder and how she was thinking to return it because it wasn't the life changing thing she was expecting. That she had time left to use it more and still return it if she didn't change her mind, hearing that about a backpack does not surprise me one bit.

Schweetums
Talker
Talker

Post by Schweetums »

Slexov wrote:Oh my god god only 2 minutes into the video and I already have so much to say

The Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette literally has "REMASTERED" in the name. How the fuck does she not know about it and to say that she anti-hauled it at first with limited 'research' when her main grip is that the colours are "not necessary" and not because Huda screwed over a bunch of people in the relaunch by getting them to FOMO buy the last palette.

Also researching in the comments for what other people are saying instead of going directly to a website and learning that is a relaunch is just plain lazy.

And finally before I continue watching the video- what exactly is the point of an anti-haul if you actually never plan on buying makeup again? it's just a shitting on new releases video under the brand of an antihaul.
Remember how Kimberly Clark started receiving some of the products she anti-hauled??? Did you not hear yet ANOTHER plug for her PO Box, for "letters"? I bet she crapped all OVER the festival palette in hopes to receive one. :roll:

Return to “LuciaTepperBeauty”